All Comments on 'Little White Lies Ch. 04'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MentalcaseMentalcaseover 4 years agoAuthor
Hope you like it!

You can contact me at mentalcase22@hotmail.com, or on tumblr, mentalcase22.tumblr.com.

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot!

Really enjoyed the chapter. I kept hoping that Don and Jessie would snap and fuck behind Dexter's back. Don't know why, but I also found myself thinking that Donna and Dexter would be a better main pairing than Jessie; I know, I'm weird, lol. Looking forward to the next chapter, and your other stories too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn

Just damn. I know you are incapable of writing a bad story, but do you even write a bad chapter? I sure hope not, and if this chapter is any indication, I don't think I will ever be disappointed. This was smoking, as usual. My guess is it was her own dad she started out on, and will eventually blow Dex's dad, amongst others. I love how she has learned to eat pussy also. Great job with rotating stories monthly too. We have something to always look forward to. Keep em coming MC.

brokedickdawgbrokedickdawgover 4 years ago
Excellent!

P!ease continue!

wallace99wallace99over 4 years ago
Love the series

This is my favorite series out of the stories you've written, I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm glad you included several lengthy scenes between Don and Jessie, their interactions are amazingly hot. Also enjoying Dexter's sexy shenanigans with Nicole and Vicky. Hoping John returns in the next chapter, I like the cuck relationship between him and Donna. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Much more needed

First, Dexter, Jessie and Donna need to finish fucking each other for the night.

Second, the next day Dexter needs to confirm a double dinner date with Jesse, Vicky and Vicky's husband

Third, Dexter and Jessie need to go out to dinner with Vicky and her husband, with the night finished off with Dexter has sex with both Vicky and Jessie, while the husband masturbates and films them.

Eventually would like to see Dexter, Jessie, Donna, Vicky and Erin filming each other and others doing porn sold over a website, which they make money off of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Tables Turned Story

When I read a great fun story like this one I like to imagine a different story that could be told if the tables were turned. Suppose sexy Jessie was the naive daughter of a somewhat shy, sex starved, lonely widow. Suppose Dex was the well hung exhibitionist boyfriend who could not keep a girlfriend because all his dates were just voyeurs exploiting his attributes. They meet, he confesses his exhibitionism, she is understanding, they loose their virginity and fall in love. Now imagine all the crazy FFM situations Jessie and Dex could find themselves into with her best friend or Dex’s small cock best friend. Think of all the situations that Dex could get himself into with her mother and her gal friends. The CFNM situations with his horny female coworkers. Imagine the emotional turmoil that Jessie and Dex would go through as their sexual relationship boundaries are tested.

Great chapter 5 stars!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago
Tables turned

I think not I don't know why on earth Dexter would be so worried about the situation he found himself in with Vicky and Nicole, if anything those two were at fault for basically attacking Dexter and demanding sexual favours of him which was almost an act of rape on their part, I think if you were looking for a realistic scenario in this meeting you missed it. Too ott. But all that being said I am enjoying your story. And so to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

enjoying the story but this rape attack on dexter is rather stupid and too unrealistic.

NipkorNipkor8 months ago

We loved this chapter . X

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES