Little White Lies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's definitely a free spirit, son," his father said. "I appreciate you letting your old man get a look or two."

Dex chuckled. "Well, knowing my girlfriend, she's probably forced you to do a little more than look. It's okay though," Dexter said, patting him on the shoulder, "I know my girl."

Don laughed easily, and Dexter smiled, enjoying the sight of his dad being happier than he'd seen him in a long, long time.

"Gonna go join her?" Don asked.

"Maybe," Dex said. He saw the notification light blinking on his phone and checked. There was a voicemail.

"Hey Dexter," a voice said. "It's Chase. Give me a call back as soon as you can. I've got a favor to ask."

Dex sighed and clicked over to his directory, returning his boss's call.

"Hey Dexter," Chase said after picking up the call. "I need to see if you can run over to a bank president's house and look at why his laptop isn't booting."

Dexter said that he would be happy to and got all the pertinent information. "Alright, I'll update you when I get finished."

He sighed after hanging up and went downstairs. Heading outside, he went out to where Jessie was laying out and knelt beside her.

"Hi," she said, smiling and reaching for him. He leaned over and kissed her. "There's some bank president that has a laptop that isn't booting and is requesting help. I told Chase, my boss, that I'd go take a look. It's probably not anything serious."

She nodded. "Okay baby," she said. "I'll just keep doing what I'm doing."

He kissed her a final time and grabbed his work stuff after changing into something a little nicer. He was surprised when he finished though that it took him longer to drive over to the house than it did to fix the laptop. The bank president, as with a lot of bank presidents, wasn't really all that tech savvy when it came to computers. Dex fixed the issue and after receiving several heartfelt "Thank yous" and a hearty handshake, he drove back home.

It had only been about thirty minutes total that he was gone, but still, he wondered what kind of mischief his girlfriend had been able to get up to while he was absent, realizing that he was a little hopeful that she had. Dismissing the curious thoughts as he pulled up to the curb, he hoped that Jessie and his dad wouldn't hear him. Leaving his stuff in the truck for the time being, he quietly walked up to the door and peered through the front window. Seeing the hazy form of his dad through the translucent glass, he saw that he was heading out back and smiled. Opening the door just as his dad was closing the back one, Dex stopped and made sure that he wasn't aware before he entered and went immediately upstairs.

He went to his dad's room and walked over to the window overlooking the pool. Jessie and Don were close enough to hear as well, so he quietly cracked the window open.

He could see that his dad was standing near Jessie, who was still very nude.

"You're gonna need some of this if you stay out any longer," Don said, holding out a bottle of sunblock."

"Oh!" Jessie said. "I totally forgot about that!"

Don chuckled and held it out for her. She smiled and turned over to her stomach. "Would get my back first?"

Dex could tell his dad was torn but wasn't surprised by his girlfriend's actions. He pressed himself into the curtain, hiding his form should they happen to look in his direction.

"Sure," Don said, still obviously hesitant. He stepped over and popped open the sunscreen. Pouring some into his hand, he rubbed them together to try and warm it up before laying his hands down on Jessie's shoulders.

Dexter couldn't help but admire how gorgeous and sexy she looked. She moaned as Don's hands made contact with her shoulders and started rubbing the sunscreen in. He could see the curve of her breast as it pushed into the lounger, and her skin was relatively pale in contrast to the brown wood of the deck.

Don's hands rubbed and massaged Jessie's skin as Dex watched. His girlfriend's animated whimpers and moans were exciting, and he smiled as his dad continued to rub her down. He worked from her shoulders down to the small of her back, and then around and upward, barely moving up toward the sides of her breasts. He made another pass over the skin he'd just covered, and then moved down past her naked butt to her legs. Squirting some more lotion into his hand, he rubbed her pale skin for a few minutes until it was nice and spread out over her body.

"There you go," he said, offering her the tube.

Dex saw her roll back over and smirk. "You didn't get my butt yet," she said, turning back over.

"You can reach your own rear," Don commented. Dexter was proud of his dad in that moment. Other guys probably wouldn't have been so noble given the lengths he knew his girlfriend would go to tease and flirt with someone.

"Well where's the fun in that?" she asked. "Are you saying you're not going to do this after I cleaned your house for you?"

Don sighed. "You know, I could say that I changed your oil and checked your car for you and now we're even."

"And I could remind you that you're being asked to put your hands on a nude woman's body," she pointed out. "Don't pretend you don't want to."

Don hesitated, but Dex could see an obvious smirk appear on his face. He popped the lid of the tube open again and poured some more into his hand. Rubbing them together to spread the lotion out and warm it up a little, he raised an eyebrow at her.

She giggled and laid flat again once she'd seen that she'd won. She lifted briefly to adjust her breasts underneath her, but then laid down flat again.

"Okay," she said. "Go ahead and get your pervy butt-rubbing over."

Don sighed and shook his head, then smirked and brought his hand down on her bare ass. A loud smack and a shocked giggle later, he was massaging Dexter's girlfriend right on her plump butt. Dex smiled. As flirting went, he figured that this was pretty innocent. Besides, she'd already admitted that he'd had to jerk off in front of her. Still, he didn't know if she was a hundred percent serious about that, but it hadn't bothered him as much as he figured it should have, looking back.

Don rubbed his hands slowly over Jessie's adorable butt, finishing it off with another spank, this one much gentler.

"There you go," he said. Jessie smiled and turned over, laying on her back.

"There you go," she said, smiling and looking up. "You've got another side to do."

Dex chuckled quietly. He'd figured that she'd push it a little more.

Don sighed audibly but Dex could tell that he obviously wanted to. An invisible war of willpower was being fought within him.

"I suppose it's useless to argue," Don said at length. "Are you sure?"

Jessie looked at him incredulously. "Of course I'm sure, Don. Get to rubbing." She laid back then and closed her eyes, a sly smile on her face as she tried to appear nonchalant about the whole thing; like it was normal for a father to rub down his son's naked girlfriend.

Dex watched as Don poured some more into his hand and prepped it, then started on her shoulders and worked down, moving around her breasts. Surprisingly, his dad moved around her breasts and down, and then back up and across them, rubbing haphazardly.

Jessie giggled and moved her hands up, clamping them down on Don's and pressing them to both of her breasts. "They're just boobs," she said. "Dex already knows that I made you jerk off in front of me and that I clean naked around the house. You really think he's going to be upset that you grabbed my boobs?"

Don didn't say anything, a smirk on his face. Jessie laid her hands back down at her sides as Don's hands moved over her body. He worked the lotion into her breasts, even surprising Dexter with a little nipple play. Moving downward, he slowly worked more and more lotion into Jessie's pale skin.

Dexter realized then that he was watching another man rubbing his hands over his own girlfriend. Not only was he watching it, judging by the intensity of his current erection, he was thoroughly enjoying it.

Don played with Jessie's breasts a little more until the skin was glistening with sunscreen residue or sweat. Getting more lotion from the tube, he began to coat her legs and thighs.

Jessie seemed to really be enjoying his ministrations. Small moans and whimpers that Dex easily recognized as pleasure could be heard from his vantage from the second floor window.

"There you go, spitfire," Don said. He stood up from the chair where he'd been sitting and smiled.

Jessie looked up and then sat up, smiling playfully. "Are you going to go swimming?" she asked.

Don looked like he was considering it for a moment, but then shrugged. "I think I'm good."

"Oh come on, Don," she said. "Let me let the sunscreen dry and we can get in together."

Don chuckled. "I don't think you want me stripping right now."

Jessie smiled wider. "Oh really?" she asked. "Do you have a big ole' boner just for me?"

He laughed easily and shrugged. "I've been rubbing a nude knockout down for a half-hour," he pointed out. "Of course I do."

"Aww," she said with a playful pout. "Well, take that gorgeous cock out and let me see!"

Don smirked and shook his head. "I don't think Dex would like that."

"Dex gets to fuck my roommate whenever he wants. He gets head from me like... all the time." She looked up at Don seductively. "Please," she said. "I promise I won't touch it."

Don looked down and stared quietly for a minute, no doubt having another quiet willpower struggle. Sighing, he stripped off his t-shirt as she giggled and clapped excitedly. Dex watched as he dropped his shorts after kicking off his flipflops and chuckled as he saw that his dad did indeed have an erection.

Pushing aside the weirdness of seeing his own dad's dong, Dex watched as Jessie's expression brightened. She started to reach for it, but stopped herself, apologizing.

"I love cock," she said, smiling upward. "Sometimes I just can't help myself and have to suck it."

Don groaned and involuntarily moved his hips forward. Dex smiled again.

"I made you a promise though, and I'll behave," she said, frowning playfully.

Don stood there awkwardly, his erection curving upward proudly.

"Don, sweetheart," Jessie said. "You obviously need to jerk off. Why don't you go ahead and do it while you watch me?" As she spoke, she lifted one knee and slid a single finger inside of herself and back out, drawing it back up over her folds and rubbing it against her clit.

Don't hand immediately went to his cock and started stroking as he grimaced in playful irritation at the sight of her fingering herself. Reaching into his pocket, he popped open the lid of the sunscreen and poured some into his hand, then slapped it back onto his cock and started stroking again.

"Oh, good idea!" Jessie said, grinning.

Don grunted. "I can't believe I'm actually doing this again. You're my son's girlfriend, not mine."

Jessie giggled. "I didn't say you should come over and spread my legs and fuck me, Don. Now finish jerking off."

He didn't reply but kept stroking. As Dexter watched, his girlfriend kept fingering herself seductively and pinching her nipples. He knew she wasn't actually trying to bring herself off, and that it was more of a show for his dad.

"You know I'm not a virgin anymore," she said. "My pussy would be so nice and tight around your big fucking cock."

He groaned, still stroking, his eyes devouring her body.

"God, I wish I could suck that beautiful cock," she whimpered, plunging several fingers into herself. She looked like she was getting very turned on, and her show was slowly turning from playfulness to bringing herself off.

He grunted in pleasure then and turned away from her.

"Fuck," she said. "Turn back toward me so that I can watch you cum," she pleaded. "It's already not fair that I can't swallow that yummy cum. Shoot it on my breasts."

Don grunted in pleasure, but quickly did as she asked. Dex watched as he started to cum, and realized that he was seeing someone having an orgasm directly because of his girlfriend for the first time. Pushing aside how weird it was, he had to acknowledge that it turned him on despite the fact that it was his own dad.

With a final cry of pleasure, Don's cock burst a long stream of cum diagonally across Jessie's body, followed by several more in quick succession. Jessie grinned, her hand moving up to rub the cum across her breasts and torso. Don's head was back, looking toward the sky as his chest heaved with labored breathing.

Dex smiled and turned, heading downstairs, stripping down and leaving clothes strewn down the stairs. He saw his dad turn and dive into the pool just as he opened the back door and stepped out. Walking directly over to Jessie as she looked up at him and grinned, Dex smiled and made a circular motion with his hand at her.

Grinning, she did as he told her, flipping over to her knees and arching her back, presenting her pussy to him more fully.

He never slowed, his cock-head coated with pre-cum and reached out to grip his girlfriend's curvy ass. He spread it roughly with both thumbs, admiring how wet and tantalizing it looked. Gripping her fleshy cheeks, he pulled on them and pushed his cock deep inside her tight little box. She groaned low, almost gutturally as he started to fuck his thick shaft into her.

"You liked watching me tease your dad, didn't you," Jessie said, looking back. "I saw you standing there you fucking pervert."

Dex smiled. "Hell yes I liked it, slut," he said, sliding in and then pulling out. Looking down, he watched as part of her pussy greedily clung to his retreating organ, gripping and pulling out as the shaft did.

"Dirty fucking pervert," she said, looking back and fixing a flat stare at him. He smiled, causing her to half-smile as she looked back at him while he plunged his cock in and out of her soaked cunt.

"Fucking dirty little slut," he replied. Her half-smile turned into a grin and then melted into an almost pained whimper. He could tell that she was getting closer. Feeling his own orgasm building, he started to slow down to prolong their fucking, but Jessie kept pushing backward. Sensing that she wanted him to cum with her, he renewed his efforts as he began slapping his thighs into her butt at a faster rate.

Managing to hold out long enough for Jessie to start to have an orgasm before he started to cum himself, Dex filled her delicious looking pussy up with his sticky, warm seed. He slid out a minute later, having stood still to enjoy her contracting muscles massaging his cock. Smiling, he turned when he heard and sensed movement behind him and saw his dad hopping out of the pool and heading hurriedly inside as if he were disturbing Dex and Jessie.

Turning, Dex leaned down and kissed her as she stood, grinning playfully up at him. He smirked and turned toward the pool and dove in. He surfaced a second later, reaching down and scrubbing himself clean before he climbed out.

"I'm gonna shower," Jessie said.

He smiled, following her as she walked toward the house, not bothering to get dressed. Watching her ass wiggle in front of him, he smiled and grinned.

*****

Jessie

She shook her head and grinned, walking unabashedly through the backyard to the back door and inside. She wondered if Dex noticed that she hadn't bothered to do anything with the cum that was slowly oozing down her breasts and legs. Grinning, she walked directly inside and up the stairs, turning into the bathroom and closing the door. After a quick rinse off, she climbed out and dried off, then headed downstairs with a towel wrapped around her.

Dex was dressed again, only just in a pair of boxers and shorts. She smiled and came up to him then, kissing him and looking up at his face.

"Are you sure that was okay?" she asked.

He smiled. "I watched the whole exchange baby. Other than the weirdness of watching my dad have a boner, it was actually pretty intense." He leaned against the wall and was quiet for a moment, thinking.

"I'm... I'm glad that my girlfriend is willing to help my obviously beleaguered old man, and that, as a couple, we're secure enough in our relationship to accept that what just happened is okay, you know?" He looked at her and waited for her response.

Jessie grinned. "I know! I kept thinking I was being naughty and that you'd get upset. I'm so happy that you're so understanding and knew that it was all harmless fun!"

He smiled, kissing her again before turning. "I've got to go put in my time for work," he said. "I'll just be a little while on my computer."

She smiled. "Okay. I'm gonna go check on your dad and make sure that he's not upset."

He smiled and headed back upstairs. Apparently, Dexter had decided to shower before doing his computer stuff because Jessie heard a shower running and the bathroom door close. She turned and went into the den, but Don wasn't there. She checked elsewhere downstairs but ultimately had no luck. Finally, she went back upstairs and saw him climbing out of his own shower. Smiling, she went in and reached for a towel, handing it to him with a smile as she looked down at his semi-flaccid cock.

He chuckled and dried off, covering himself up.

"You certainly are a feisty little thing," he said. She grinned widely and nodded. Turning, she left the bathroom and sat down on his bed, the towel falling away as she did so. Smiling innocently, she watched as he looked once and then again at her nudity, smirking and shaking his head.

After getting dressed and pulling on some clean clothes, Don went downstairs with Jessie in tow. She spent about twenty minutes cleaning up the dropped clothes and water puddles throughout the house before going back down to the den where Don was looking at his laptop, though she remained naked the entire time.

"Whatcha doin?" she asked. He looked up and shrugged.

She scooted down beside him, still very nude, and peered at his laptop. He was looking at the dating app that she'd set up for him.

"Oooh," she said excitedly. "Can I look?"

"Yes, but first, please go get some clothes on. I don't think I can handle another erection right now," he said.

She giggled, knowing for a fact that he most definitely could handle another erection, but conceded to his request and quickly went and got her panties and shirt on.

He shrugged and passed the laptop over, putting an arm around her shoulder so that she could scoot as close as possible, and turned slightly toward her to watch. She scrolled through his profile and made sure that he hadn't changed anything. Then she saw how many women he'd matched with and how many had messaged him. Turning, she slugged him in the chest and scowled angrily.

"What?" he asked, clearly befuddled.

"Why didn't you tell me you had this much success?" she asked irritably.

He chuckled. "I don't know," he said. "I didn't plan on talking to any of them."

"What?" she asked. "Why not?" When he didn't immediately answer, she sighed and shook her head. "Don, I love how good you are at flirting and playing with me, and that's not going to change, but don't you want to see if there's another woman out there that you can go do things with?"

Don chuckled and shrugged.

"What?" she asked, sensing his hesitation.

"Nothing... it's... it's just... that sounded like a weird way to phrase things. It's nothing." He smiled genuinely at her. "I just... don't really know what to say."

She made a cute face and went, "Aww, Don! You don't need to worry about that. Your Spitfire is here to help you through that part." She grinned widely, then turned and looked back down at the laptop. Going through his matches, she eliminated half based on looks alone.

"No mercy from you, eh?" he said, chuckling as she was clicking no on a particularly unfortunate looking woman.

123456...9