Little White Lies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love you!" Jessie yelled back at him, disappearing into the throng of people as Erin pulled her away. Dex waved and turned, seeing Alec coming over with a beer.

"You kind of get used to Sandy's shit after awhile," Alec said, stepping a little closer to Dex. "She's a fuckin' redhead, what the fuck you gonna do, you know?"

Dexter chuckled as they walked through the crowd to a relatively unoccupied area of the living room. "I hear ya. I knew a pair of redheads back in high-school that were always getting fucked up and getting crazy at parties. Does she get Erin in trouble a lot?"

Alec chuckled. "Actually, Erin is really good about resisting the little fire-crotch," he said. "Last night was the first time she's done anything really out there, you know?"

Dex nodded, wincing. "I was wondering if she'd told you."

Alec nodded and clapped him on the shoulder. "Yeah, she did. She couldn't stop talking about it honestly." Alec smiled and shrugged. "We're good though."

Dex glanced over and nodded, smiling.

"I guess I should thank you," Alec said, grinning widely. "She came home and we fucked for a couple of hours," he said. Dexter laughed.

"Bro, she was talking dirty and being super-aggressive and shit," Alec said, grinning. "She even..." he stopped, looking around him, "she even fuckin' swallowed my load dude."

Dex laughed, realizing that not all girlfriends were created equal and silently thanking whatever gods or demons had put Jessie together. He saw then that Alec was indeed alright with what happened and relaxed, chuckling.

"I'm glad you're okay with it bud. I felt like saying something, but we just met, you know?" he stated. Alec was nodding already as he spoke. "I was like... is he gonna punch me in the face, or maybe get mad at my girl?"

"Nah, we're good boss. She told me that you kept telling her that she didn't have to do it." He grinned and clapped Dex on the shoulder again.

"For what it's worth, Jessie is the one that made her help out. You kind of get used to Jessie too. She's like a... she's like a little... sexual Tasmanian Devil. I mean, when she gets going, you better be ready cuz you're gonna get sucked in real fuckin' quick and get spit out just as quickly if you ain't ready."

Alec doubled over with laughter for a second. "Yeah," he said. "Sounds pretty fuckin' hot."

Dex nodded. "Honestly though man," he said and tapping Alec one the shoulder to draw his gaze, "I feel like I need to apologize for my girlfriend having Erin help shave my crotch," Dex said. "For my part, it wasn't really hot at all. It was awkward and very clinical, and it was actually the first time that I'd even met Erin."

Alec laughed for a second but then shrugged it off. "We're good bro, no sweat, and honestly man with Erin's job, I'm kind of already used to hearing about her seeing people in the buff and telling me about weird old men getting hard-ons and asking for handjobs and the like. I mean, yeah, the shaving thing was a bit much, but I'm trying to get her to have a threesome, so who am I to judge?"

Dex chuckled. "Is she considering it?" he asked.

Alec smiled wider. "Hell yeah. She's always wanted to try being with another girl, or so she says. Making friends with Jessie was an attempt to do just that." Alec told him how Erin had told him that he could have a threesome with her and another willing woman if she could have one with him and another man.

Dex smirked. "My girlfriend," he said, shaking his head and laughing.

"She didn't tell you?" he asked.

Dexter shook his head. "Honestly... it's not a big deal, she eventually would have."

"Seriously, though," Alec said. "I'm thinking I'll just let her have a single session with another guy. I'm not sure I could perform with another dude in the room."

Dex nodded in agreement. "I didn't think I'd be able to either, but you never know."

"You share Jessie?" he asked.

Dex shook his head. "No, not really. It's... really fuckin' complicated," he said with a deep sigh. "I've learned that you've got to just accept who she starts flirting with and not get too bent out of shape over it," he continued. "Plus, she's obviously a very understanding girl when it comes to sharing me, so I have to be just as understanding."

Alec nodded. "You must be. I heard that Ronnie went out with her."

Dex chuckled. "Yeah, but like I told her, that was before me, you know. Who am I to judge her for that? It had nothing to do with me then and has nothing to do with me now. Too many dudes get so bent out of shape and threatened because they're with a girl who's had some other dude's dick her in mouth, you know? Besides, I'm the beneficiary of all of her dick-sucking experience."

Alec laughed and nodded. "I couldn't agree more, man."

The two guys talked for the next hour or so, milling around the party and sipping a few beers. Dex told him about the odd relationship he had with Donna and her boyfriend, and how Jessie seemed to fit into that picture. He learned that Alec worked in the kitchen of a restaurant and was still going to school. They bonded a little bit talking about computers and gaming, and then spoke about sports and working out.

"Well shit," Alec said. "I don't mean this to sound weird, but I could use a workout partner. I need to start lifting again."

Dex nodded. "Can do man. So do I. I feel like I've been focusing on my girlfriend so much that I forgot about working out. I'll text you and we can start going again."

Alec smiled. "You're a good man, Dexter. I'm glad you forced my girlfriend to shave your balls."

Dex laughed loudly. "Yeah, well at least you're not a Patriots fan so I guess we can be friends."

Alec laughed in return. After a few seconds he turned and looked around. "I guess we better go check on our girlfriends."

Dex chuckled. "I'm sure they're fine," he said. In truth, he was curious what kind of trouble Jessie had gotten herself into. It had been twenty minutes or so since he'd seen her.

He went into one room, following Alec, and saw Donna in her bra playing a drinking game with other half-naked party goers. He winked at her as she looked up and saw him.

"Are you going to take me home and fuck me yet, Mr. Horse-cock?" she asked him loudly.

He smiled, loving her at that moment as everyone glanced in his direction, more than a few girls looking down at his crotch.

"Later, if you're a good girl and ask my girlfriend," he said, winking. She blew him a kiss and looked back at the group. A topless girl with smallish tits beside her leaned over and asked her something quietly.

"Because honey, he's hung like a fucking horse," Donna said, not quieting in the least. Alec laughed and pushed through the room toward the other door, Alec following behind. It seemed that Donna wasn't done bragging about him yet though, and yelled, "Hey Dex, why don't you come over and slap that bad boy down on the table?"

The room laughed at that and he rolled his eyes at Alec and kept pushing through.

They found Erin talking to Blake and a slightly more sober Sandy. "Baby!" Erin said, hugging Alec's neck. "Have you two been having fun?"

Alec nodded and talked quietly with her. She glanced over and smiled sweetly at Dexter and gestured toward the backyard.

Dex smiled back at her and nodded, then walked to the back door and saw Jessie talking to a guy and a girl he didn't know. She glanced over and saw him standing in the doorway and waved, blowing him a kiss.

*****

Jessie

Jessie smiled as Dex started to come over, but then Erin came out of the house and poked him in the side, stopping his progress. He smiled when he saw her, then turned to face her as they started to converse. Jessie smiled sweetly at the couple she'd been talking to as they waved and walked away. She turned and looked and saw someone smiling at her.

"No way," he said, walking straight toward her. "Jessie Marks?"

She smiled, recognizing him. "Ty?" she asked. "Wow! It's been a while!"

He smiled as he approached her, even leaning over to kiss her on the cheek. "Goddamn it's good to see you," he said.

"You look like you're doing well," she said, smiling as he stepped back and sized her up. His eyes went immediately to her ample cleavage, but that was nothing new. She smirked as he stepped closer to surreptitiously look further down her top.

"I didn't ever call you after our date," he said. "I'm sorry about that."

She shrugged. "It sounds bad, but I'm used to it. Don't worry about it."

He chuckled. "Well, I had a great time, for sure."

She grinned widely. "I'm sure you did. Blowjobs aren't something that guys dislike."

He grinned widely and looked down her shirt again. "Goddamn you look good. I don't suppose you're still in the business of handing those out at the end of dates, are you?"

She giggled. "As a matter of fact, I still do, Mr. Nosey. In fact, I ran into another one of my dates earlier and we talked about my "goodnight kisses" being a common fact. I'm hardly one to say no to an offered cock."

His smile got even wider, if that was possible. His hand was up at her side then, moving upward to clutch at the side of her breast, even moving up and over the top for a moment before moving back to the side.

"I don't suppose you'd like to find a quiet spot and give me one right now, for old time's sake?" he asked. "You really seemed to enjoy it."

Jessie smirked and stepped back a bit. "You're right, I do honestly enjoy sucking dick. But, I really don't think my boyfriend would like that, at least not without asking him if I could."

He stepped back and looked down. "You've got a boyfriend?" he asked. His tone was more than a little offensive and she scowled at him.

"What's that mean?" she asked, frowning and stepping back, her arms crossing over her breasts and covering the cleavage that he seemed so enamored by. She remembered him more at that point. He'd been cocky and self-assured and had also been very rude to their waiter. She'd almost not given him a blowjob and hadn't been hurt in the least when he didn't call her back.

"I'm not trying to offend you, but you definitely had your fair share of dick in your mouth," he said. "I just saying that it's not unheard of for it to be hard to find a guy that would seriously date a girl that had a reputation like yours."

Jessie scowled even harder at him. "Fuck you, Ty! For your information, Dex knows all about my love of sucking cock." She gestured behind him and saw her boyfriend look up just then. He must have sensed her irritation as he started to weave his way toward her. "In fact..."

Dex stepped up then and looked down at her.

"Hi baby!" she said sweetly, stepping close to him. "I just found another guy that I went on a date with!" she said happily. She was playing it up a little, but Ty had gotten under her skin a little, the prick.

"Oh yeah?" Dex asked. "Shit, two in one night." Turning, he looked at the guy and said, "Dexter," his hand extended. Ty took it and went through the motions.

"He was asking if I still gave my "goodnight kisses" out to whoever I wanted and I said that of course I did."

Dex chuckled.

"I told him that if he were brave enough to actually ask you for permission, I'd give him one right here and now," she said. Dex must have sensed the irritation in her voice and knew to play along.

"Well, shit," Dex said. He looked up. "Well how about it?" he asked. "You got something to ask?"

Ty didn't say anything but shook his head and waved his hand dismissively at them before turning and disappearing into the party.

Dex turned back, laughing along with Jessie as she looked up and kissed him. "Thank you baby," she whispered.

"Was he really one of your dates? He seemed like kind of an asshole," he said.

She nodded. "He definitely was. I'm glad he didn't call back."

"Want me to go beat his ass?" he asked, turning and flexing playfully in front of her.

She laughed and shook her head. "Come here you goofball," she said.

Dex smirked and wrapped an arm around her, kissing her before they went and found a couple of chairs to sit in and people-watch for awhile. After a while, the party started to thin out a bit until it was just a small crowd in the house. Dex and Jessie went in and found a topless Donna along with several other half-naked people, dancing in the living room. The lights were low enough for them to see and Jessie giggled as she saw something, nudging Dex.

*****

Dexter

He looked up at where Jessie was subtly gesturing. Sandy was dancing with two strange guys. One of them was up behind her, his obvious erection sliding into the crack of her ass, still covered with her bikini bottom. The one in front was groping her obviously as she gyrated haphazardly between them, obviously drunk again.

"I should let Blake know," Dex said. Jessie smiled and nodded, and he stepped away to go look for their host. After searching the kitchen, living room, and a few bedrooms, he finally saw Blake talking quietly with a few people in the dining room. Dex cocked his arm at him as he went in, and then nodded to the side. Blake nodded and stood up, then excused himself from the conversation.

"What's up?" he asked.

"I'm not one to go meddling in a fella's business," Dexter said, "but your girl is being pretty heavily groped in the living room."

Blake sighed. "Jesus, again? Thanks man." He turned and went to the next room and moved directly over to the two groping his woman.

"Time to leave," he said, directing them to the door. Sandy pouted at him as the two turned and started to leave, flipping him the bird as they did. "Yeah, yeah," he said. "Get the fuck out before I beat you into the ground."

Dex smirked. It looked like Blake could do exactly what he'd said. The party seemed to relax a little then, as Blake gave Sandy a stern look. She seemed to be able to flirt her way out of trouble with him, and he wondered if Blake was in the sort of relationship that Dexter himself was in.

"Let's play a game," one of the girls near Donna said.

Sandy, leaning into her boyfriend, turned and went to the kitchen and returned with a deck of cards. She pulled one out and yelled, "Suck and Blow!" The group laughed then and half of them rolled their eyes at the childish game. Sandy brought the card to her lips and sucked, then looked around and pushed it to a random guys lips, who sucked on it and turned, giving it to a different girl. It went around the room until it got to Jessie, who turned and gave it to Alec, who'd been standing close by. Alec turned and planted it on Donna but was distracted by her tits and dropped the card. She picked it up and wiped it on his shirt, admonishing him with a finger. It started making the rounds again until it got to Erin, who saw Dex and planted it quickly on him. He felt her hand on his hip for a moment, steadying the two of them and then turned, giving it back to Sandy. She seemed to drop it, mostly on purpose and kissed the guy standing next to her. The game seemed to peter out then, as people realized that it was pretty stupid and was basically an excuse in high school and junior high to pretend to kiss someone.

Turning, he looked for Jessie and spotted her being pulled to the kitchen by a half-naked Donna. He smirked, shaking his head.

Following, he saw them surrounded by a group of guys with a few girls mixed in, one of them obviously groping Jessie's dark-haired roommate. She slapped his hand away and turned. "Body shots?" she asked. Several people cheered.

"Dex, would you mind?" she asked, reaching her hand out. He came around the counter then and helped her up onto the counter, wondering what she was going to do.

"Someone get the tequila," she said. Another cheer went up and one of the guys left the room, coming back a few seconds later with a mostly full bottle of liquor.

Blake came in smirking and went to the fridge. He pulled out a container of sliced limes and then grabbed the salt from a cabinet and brought them over. "This might help," he said, stepping back and watching near Dex.

Jessie was standing beside Donna as she laid down on the cabinet. She'd obviously done this with her roommate before. Leaning down, Jessie licked Donna's nipple and put a dab of salt on the wet spot. Taking a lime, she put it in Donna's mouth and then handed the bottle of Tequila to Dex. He waited until Jessie had slurped the salt and poured a stream onto Donna's chest as Jessie slurped it up. She turned and kissed her roommate, coming up with the lime which she sucked clean. A few people stepped up to be next, and he chuckled, more than happy to be the tequila guy.

The party got quieter still, and he and Jessie found a quiet spot on a couch. Donna slid down beside him and immediately started to try and undo his pants. There were a few people still left, some he didn't know, and of course Erin and Alec. Blake was cleaning up a little bit, but Sandy was still kind of dancing off by herself. He looked at Jessie questioningly.

"I don't care if she does," she whispered. "It's your cock, honey, but other people are going to see it."

He shrugged and smiled as Donna cheered quietly. Her hand immediately unzipped his pants as he looked up, seeing one girl elbowing another. She pulled his cock out and they smiled widely.

"Goddamn," Blake said, looking over. "Jesus man. How the hell do you walk straight?"

Erin, Donna, and Jessie were all smiling widely. Dex had never felt more proud in his life. Donna's warm mouth quickly enveloped the head and he grunted in approval.

"If I was hung like that, I'd have that fucker out wherever I could," Alec said.

Donna wasted no time in trying to get him to cum, but he'd had a little too much alcohol and knew that that wasn't going to happen. He was still able to maintain an erection though, and she seemed to have fun doing what she was doing. Eventually she crawled up into his lap, one leg over his thigh. The two girls that had been elbowing each other came over and asked, hilariously, if they could get a selfie or two with it.

Jessie snickered and said, "why not," as the both grinned. Kneeling down, one them, a short haired blonde, turned around and faced away, Dex's cock over her shoulder. Her friend took a few pictures but then said, "Oh, wait, look scared like it's going to bite you."

Dex chuckled and smiled, more than happy to let the two strangers do what they were doing. The two girls switched places and the other girl was much more brazen about touching him.

"Make it look like I'm deepthroating him," she said, turning and putting her lips on his cock as it hit the side of her face away from the camera.

Dex grunted, enjoying the feeling of her hand holding his cock. She turned and smiled, planting a kiss on it and then moved to her knees. She looked around, seemingly trying to see if many people were watching, and then took the tip into her mouth.

Dex sighed in pleasure, growing harder from the excitement of this stranger sucking his cock. She slowly started to bob up and down, seemingly unable to control herself.

"God, slut," the other girl said, kneeling back down beside her friend. Dex chuckled as she took his cock from the other girl and wrapped her lips around it. Jessie snickered and stood.

"Alright you tramps, let go," she said, reaching down and helping them up.

"Goddamn," one of them. "Give us a call if you ever need a break from fucking that thing."

Jessie giggled.

"Seriously," the short-haired blonde said. "I'll eat your pussy for a month if you let him pound me with that monster."

Jessie grinned and shrugged. "We'll see."

Donna stood and went to get her blouse and bra, coming back a few seconds later and putting them on brazenly in front of everyone.

"You ready to go?" Dex asked. He looked at his phone. It was around midnight. It was late, but not too late that the party had to end. "We can go back to my house and swim."

123456...9