Little White Lies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? I don't..."

He sighed and stopped in mid-sentence, not really believing that he was trying to convince his beloved girlfriend to be angry with him.

"I mean, do you mind me and Donna going down on each other when you aren't here," she asked.

He shook his head. "No, but that's just oral sex."

"Exactly!" she said. "There are differences. When John gets all flirty in the morning, and when he had me suck his cock when you and Donna were fucking your brains out, you didn't get upset."

"Well," Dexter said, "wait, that's just oral, like you just said. This was fucking. And, if you remember, you had to come and talk to me about it."

Jessie sighed. "You weren't in her for very long baby, plus, you came right over here and told me about it! You're really honest with me, and you don't need to be so worried."

Dexter finally nodded. "Okay," he said. "If you're not mad at me, then I guess..."

She grinned. "Good! Now take your pants off and fuck me already!"

Dexter didn't think it was such a good idea before he had a shower. There was something weird about Vicky and he wasn't sure that it wasn't something contagious.

"I think I'm a little too traumatized right now," he said. "I was in knots coming over thinking that I was going to lose you."

Jessie stopped eating Donna out and sat up, then turned and pulled herself up onto his lap and hugged him.

"Baby," she said. "I know that some people have different definitions of cheating. I asked you to be understanding with me, and I'm going to be understanding with you. It wasn't cheating, and I'm confident that if you ever actually do cheat on me, there will be extenuating circumstances and I'll probably understand. I love you, Dexter." She sat back a little and looked directly into his eyes. "I love you. You're secure enough in yourself and in us to let me have room to be flirty and affectionate with others, including your own father! What kind of girlfriend would I be if I let something a trivial as this get in the way of how we feel about each other?"

He sighed, pulling her close and hugging her tightly. A minute later, he sat back and shook his head. "I don't deserve you," he said.

"No," she told him immediately. "Don't ever say that. We were meant for each other and nothing is going to change that. Okay?"

He smiled, nodding. "I'm going to marry you someday," he said, smiling.

"You better," she said, kissing him again.

"Oh my God," Donna said, rolling her eyes and falling dramatically to the side.

Jessie smiled curiously. She glanced over at Donna and then looked back at him. "Now, do you wanna absolutely destroy that mouthy little cunt that's been making me eat her pussy all night?"

Dexter grinned. "Goddamn right I do," he said, smiling as they both turned toward the brunette as she looked up from where she'd fallen over dramatically.

A playful smile crept to her face.


1...456789