Little White Lies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled. "You've no idea," she said mysteriously, smirking as she spoke.

"Is it okay to bring my girlfriend?" he asked.

She nodded quickly. "I'm not sure it's something she wants to hear but... of course she's welcome to come."

He nodded. "I spoke to her last night," he said. "She's really okay with it. She thought it was kinda funny."

Vicky seemed to be a little taken aback by that and smiled, nodding. "Okay," she said. "I've already spoken to my husband. I'll text you the restaurant and the details later."

Dex smiled and nodded at her, feeling a little awkward.

"K, bye," she said after a few seconds of awkward silence. She turned and started to walk away.

"It feels weird between us, doesn't it," she asked, stopping and turning around.

He smiled. "You're one of the account managers and I'm just a level 1 tech intern, you know?"

She grinned. "And the stuff that... well... happened... makes it just... weird."

He smiled. "I can remember... you know... it... very well."

She giggled and closed her eyes for a few seconds, smiling widely. "So can I Dex, so can I."

He chuckled and shook his head.

"So, uh..." she said, after smiling at him for a few long seconds.

He smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"Is it hard?" she whispered, glancing around. Dexter laughed and shook his head.

"Go back to your office before you get both of us fired, hussy!" he said, smiling.

"Can, I at least just get a hug?" she asked.

He chuckled and nodded. "Of course, but a platonic hug that you'd give to your Grandpa, okay?"

She pouted mischievously but smiled a few seconds later as he stood. She pushed him back into the cubicle a little and smiled, glancing around as she came in for the hug. He chuckled, feeling her squeeze her much smaller form against his, her arms moving around his waist and her head resting on his chest. He smiled, quietly enjoying the affection that she seemed to need to give and receive, and quietly inhaled, smelling her potent perfume.

"I really like whatever perfume you have," he admitted a few seconds into the hug. "It's very... potent. It makes my brain... go away kinda."

She giggled and looked up. "Saying shit like that isn't supposed to happen in a Grandpa hug," she said, smirking.

"Good point," he said, grinning.

She smiled quietly at him for a second and then spoke. "I'm really sorry, okay?" she said quietly.

He nodded and squeezed. "I know," he said. "It's okay."

For a full minute, they stood there in his cubicle, intern and account manager, both quietly enjoying each other.

"So, is he hard yet?" she asked, causing him to sigh and shake his head.

"You're awful, you know that?" he told her, chuckling.

She laughed and turned to leave. "See you this evening, Dexter."

He sighed and shook his head, peering around to watch her ass wiggle as she walked away. He smiled, closing his eyes and thinking back to the previous night. He fully remembered the entire evening. For the most part, he'd felt guilty and like he was doing something wrong. When he'd confessed his sins to his girlfriend, she'd assured him that it was fine. He'd realized on the drive home to his house that he could have been enjoying the hilarity and crazy eroticism of the evening if he'd just relaxed and not gotten so worked up.

He sighed and shook his head. Vicky's mouth on his cum-covered cock had obviously felt incredible, and her almost frantic licking of the cum from his body had been weird, but still exciting. There was something about a woman craving his cum and cock like she did that he found very hot. He suddenly realized that it reminded him of his perfect girlfriend.

He felt confident in thinking that Vicky felt like an expert at giving head, much like Jessie. It had been relatively brief, but the way she'd sucked on him while she was scouring his body for cum, made him confident in his assessment of her oral skills.

Still, as much as he felt like he'd missed an opportunity, he knew that he'd done the right thing by telling Jessie. He definitely didn't want to lose her. Still, he couldn't help but realize then that if the worst thing did happen and he did lose her for some reason, it was good to know that he didn't need to be worried about not finding another girl. He smiled, then shook the thought away. He'd just have to make sure that he was as understanding with Jessie as she was with him.

Opening his eyes, he focused back on his work. After a few more hours, he got a message from Vicky just before the end of the day. It gave the restaurant name and time. It was some place on the other side of town that he hadn't eaten at yet.

He quickly texted his girlfriend and got the thumbs up from her that she would be ready for him to pick her up at seven.

After work, he went home and quickly took a shower and got dressed in some decent looking clothes.

Checking in with his dad, he spent a few minutes talking with him and then drove over to Jessie and Donna's. Pulling into a spare spot, he hopped out and went upstairs to get his date.

"Hi baby!" she said, coming out of her room as he came in.

"Y'all gotta lock that door more," he said. "Any stranger can come in."

She grinned and jumped into his arms, his hands moving under her legs and playfully squeezing her butt as she squealed into their kiss.

"Donna would just fuck him to death," she said playfully, glancing over at her roommate.

"How was your day?" he asked, smiling at her.

She giggled, grinning at him. "I might have been a little bad."

He raised an eyebrow, smirking. "You? No way."

She put her hand on her hip and stared at him with a mock angry glare on her face. "I'm good most of the time."

He grinned widely and kissed her again quickly.

"We've got time to watch that video if you want," she said, smiling at him.

Donna, sitting her in customary spot, smiled and looked up.

Dex smirked and shrugged. "Okay."

The two girls immediately began to pull him toward Donna's room and sat him down in the computer chair. She leaned over him, her breasts enticingly pressing into his back and neck as she clicked on a video on the desktop.

He smirked, seeing the clearly amateur footage, and then immediately began to get embarrassed.

"Ugh," he said, frowning. "This is cringe-worthy."

Jessie folded her arms in irritation and looked at him. "It's not either!"

He sighed, raising an eyebrow as he watched Donna and himself start off their intense sex session.

"Just keep watching, it gets better," Donna said, her breath warm on his neck as she laid her head on his shoulder and watched with him.

As soon as the two of them were naked, Dexter had to agree that it was actually pretty hot. He'd wondered how big his dick would look on camera and was impressed. It seemed like Erin's shave job had helped!

"Wow," he said, smiling.

"Your dick looks great baby," Jessie said, clearly guessing at what had impressed him.

"Felt great too," Donna added, drawing a grin from Jessie.

By the end of it, he had a pretty substantial erection himself and had to grudgingly admit that the two girls had done a good job.

"What did John think?" he asked.

Donna leaned over him again, warm softness pressing into his back as her warm breath hit his neck. She clicked open her email and opened the latest one from John. It was a message from him that clearly expressed how much he loved it.

"Tell Dex that I appreciate that shit!" he ended it with.

Dex smirked and shook his head. "Good. I'm glad he liked it."

Donna came around and straddled his legs, taking a few long moments to kiss him deeply, passionately on the mouth. Her tongue was forceful but slow and affectionate at the same time. Her breasts pressed into his chest and her pussy was gently pressed against his erection. She was still wearing sweatpants and an old shirt, but she felt incredible and it made him want to spin her over to the bed and take her again.

Smiling as she slid back, she winked and told him, "I just wanted you to know that I really appreciate it. John needs to be focused and not thinking about my needs when he's out there. I want him to always come back to me."

Dex nodded and smiled. "I get it, Donna. I'm glad I can help."

Jessie smiled and leaned in, kissing both of them for a moment before she pulled Donna off and helped Dex up.

"We can't get started or we'll be here all evening and miss our dinner date," she said as Donna pouted at her.

"But I want it," she said, adopting a childish voice.

"Bad Donna," Jessie said, spanking her on the rear as she led the three of them out of the room.

Dex smiled and checked his watch. "We better head out," he agreed.

With a final kiss, Donna saw them out and closed the door behind them.

Dexter went down to his vehicle and opened Jessie's door for her as always.

"So, tell me about Vicky," she said after they'd gotten under way.

"Well... let's see. She's one of the account managers," he said. "She's... mid-twenties, I think. Short blonde hair and green eyes. She's got... I dunno... probably half your size breasts."

She giggled and looked down for a moment.

"She's pretty though?" she asked.

It sounded like a loaded question, but he knew better. Jessie was just being curious, not trying to trick him like lesser women might. "She's very pretty," he said. "There's some kind of history that they want to tell us about though. I'm not sure if it's an easy story to tell, so you might prepare yourself. I don't know if she was like... raped or something."

She nodded. "It's possible," she said. "She would definitely have trauma from that. Still, I don't get how that would translate into being a fiend for my boyfriend's dick."

He smiled and turned to look at her for a moment and winked.

"So, you and Dad got my birthday gift shopping done?" he asked

She grinned and nodded emphatically. "Baby, you're going to love my gifts. And your dad was soooo bad!"

He raised an eyebrow and turned. "Was he now? He didn't say anything about being bad."

"Oh, he was just terrible," she said, scowling and turning to glance out the window at a passing car.

"Do tell," Dexter said, wondering how "bad" his dad had been, and immediately thinking that whatever had happened, he probably felt awful about it. Plus, could Dexter actually blame anyone but himself? He hadn't really curtailed any of Jessie's flirting with his father.

She nodded. "Rotten man," she confirmed. "We picked out all the stuff I wanted to buy you and he paid for it!" she said, exasperated.

"Are you kidding me?"

Dexter sighed in mild relief, shaking his head with a smile. "That's pretty awful," he joked, chuckling at her. Of course, that would be what she found terrible, he realized.

"Right?" Jessie asked. "I was going to buy it, but he wouldn't let me. My own dad wouldn't pay for anything I bought," she said. "You know?"

Dexter, feeling playful, shrugged as she looked at him for his response. "Well, you probably haven't been as affectionate with him as you have with my dad," he pointed out.

Her mouth dropped open and she turned to stare. "That's right!" she confirmed. "He did jerk off, didn't he! Twice!"

Dexter smirked, still smiling and still glad that his dad had had an outlet for his pent-up frustrations and sexual tension. He still didn't blame him or hold a grudge as well. Dex knew full well what a sexual being Jessie was, and how... hard... things could get just by being around her.

"Any idea who you're inviting?"

She smiled. "I figured Donna of course. Alec and Erin for sure. I thought about seeing if your dad was going to join us."

He nodded. "He makes a mean hamburger," he said. "That would be good. Plus, all those nude girls will be fun for him to watch. You think they'll have a problem with him being there?"

She shook her head. "I'll be sure and tell the girls to expect it. Plus, I'll have to make sure he's nude too. He's got such a big, gorgeous cock like his son, I'm sure they'll be all over him!"

Dex chuckled. "Just don't embarrass him. If he doesn't want to; don't force him."

She smiled. "He likes when I make him do things," she said, shrugging playfully.

He raised an eyebrow and glanced over, but she didn't explain any further.

"I also thought about inviting Taylor from my office, and her boyfriend but I don't know how well she'll take to the nudity part. Oh, and I thought about asking Blake and Sandy from the party the other night. And if it's okay with you, Alec's roommate Ronnie and his fuck buddy. Plus, there were those two little sluts that couldn't get enough of your dick. If you like, I can invite them so they can fawn all over you all evening."

He smirked and glanced over, wondering if she was kidding.

She smiled and winked but didn't explain further.

"You can invite whomever you like, babe," he said. "You have plans for some fun games?"

She grinned and nodded. "I've been thinking about some fun things to do so we can get all flirty with each other.

Dexter chuckled, hoping that getting flirty didn't mean just outright fucking.

"Heck, if it goes well enough tonight, maybe I'll invite Vicky and her husband!" she said.

He shrugged. "Maybe," he offered. "So how were you bad at work?"

She giggled and looked over at him, smiling widely.

*****

Jessie

Her day had begun with breakfast being made. Donna had come in naked and smiling widely. Spinning her around without asking, the dark-haired beauty had proceeded to kiss her deeply for a few seconds before Jessie had spun back around to stir the eggs lest they burn.

Donna's response had been to drop to her knees and spread Jessie's butt cheeks apart. Groaning, she'd felt her best friend's tongue push into her pussy from the back and then begin to lick as she leaned forward to give her easier access.

The eggs demanded attention though, and Jessie had to stop her so she could pull them off the stove.

After a hasty breakfast, Donna had quickly dropped back to her knees and slid Jessie's chair out as she giggled and acquiesced without a word of protest. Looking up as Jessie at breakfast, Donna's pretty eyes bored into hers while she devoured Jessie's tender pussy.

A quick orgasm later, Donna stood and turned, kissing her with her wet and sloppy mouth, and then turned to go shower. Jessie, not one to be outdone sexually, joined her a few seconds later and returned the favor. It was difficult not drowning as she did though, and she had to finish eating Donna's pussy on the floor of the bathroom.

The two girls had quickly stood and gotten dressed for work afterward and gone their respective ways. When she got to work, her boss had her come in and bring him his coffee. After a quick wave to Taylor, she'd started working.

Just before lunch, he'd called her in and had her shut the door.

Smiling at him, she lifted her skirt without being prompted and quietly showed him that she'd not worn any panties as he'd asked.

"Gorgeous," he said, smiling widely. He seemed to shuffle in his chair a bit, and she knew that he must have a hard-on, the poor guy.

"Do you want me to let you see it closer so that you can jerk off?" she asked, causing him to grow a little nervous about the proposal. He wavered a little, but then eventually nodded.

She giggled, more than happy to let him look at her pussy so he could get some release! The act would certainly turn her on and give her something to think about all day so she was nice and super-horny for her sweetie that evening, not that she wouldn't be already.

She'd walked around to his side of the desk and put a single foot up between his legs to the edge of his chair. Smiling, she pushed him back and slid up on his desk all at the same time, then wiggled a finger to entice him forward.

Placing her feet up on his desk, she sat in a sort of crouching position, her knees splayed outward and her womanhood on clear display for her boss. He smiled widely and quickly pulled out his cock, already hard from her brazenness.

She'd been feeling horny all morning, and though Donna had taken care of her and she'd returned the favor, she was still feeling like she wanted to be extra flirty today. She wanted to like... take care of people and make sure they were happy, to make sure they had had an orgasm. It was something that she cared deeply about, not just when she got horny, but all the time, and she felt the need to help others with that type of thing.

Still, she knew it was a little weird and knew that boyfriends didn't necessarily like knowing their girlfriends flirted all the time. She couldn't help who she was though, and was so very glad that she had someone as understanding as her Dex.

Mr. Murphy leaned in close, and she was curious to see if he wanted to give her a lick or just smell her near constant arousal. He surprisingly didn't venture too close though, and kept his eyes locked on her displayed slit. She smiled, lifting one hand from the desk and reaching between her legs to spread her lips for a second, knowing that's probably what he wanted and that he'd never, ever, be able to ask her.

He grunted, obviously getting close.

She originally intended for him to just spray on the plastic mat underneath his desk and then clean it up for him, but he apparently wanted to finish elsewhere, not that she really minded. He must have taken it as a sign that it was okay to do so, surprising her a little.

He groaned and stood, moving closer to her. She briefly wondered if he was going to try and stick it in, and cum inside her pussy, but he paused a few inches away and continued to stroke. Realizing where he wanted to cum, she snickered and moved her hand away, spreading her legs wider as he frantically stroked faster and faster, punctuating it with a grunt of pleasure.

As quickly as she could she lifted her skirt higher so that he wouldn't get any cum on it, pulling it practically all the way up to her breasts as he grunted with effort, his hand moving swiftly over the tumescence of his erection.

She smiled at him, biting her lip alluringly as he groaned in pleasure. She could practically feel his gaze as he devoured her pussy with his stare and briefly considered masturbating in front of him, but then saw how close he was.

A few moments later, she saw his face change to one of pleasure and smiled. He stroked again and again, before a great gout of cum shot from the end of his cock and landed squarely on her pussy, followed by another and then another. He practically wept at the release and the flood of pleasure, his cock spurting a few more streams across her lower stomach.

Grinning widely, she gasped in surprise and pleasure, reaching down and rubbing a finger through the warm mess. She smiled, remembering a myriad of other guys cumming in her mouth and moaned quietly, wondering what Mr. Murphy's would taste like. Knowing she probably shouldn't, she scooped a little up and brought it up to her lips, smiling as Mr. Murphy watched enraptured.

She watched him for a second, his eyes almost pleading at her, before bringing the fingers into her mouth, groaning as the familiar taste hit her tongue. Swallowing, she sucked on the fingertip and then looked down. She reached down and scraped upward, drawing a thick gob of cum up and dripping it into her mouth with a groan of satisfaction.

Smiling, he collapsed back in his chair as she proceeded to clean herself by licking her fingers. Eventually, she'd gotten all of his mess off of her pussy and devoured as much as she could.

"God, I love cum," she said, not really paying attention to him at the moment.

He looked extremely satisfied, and she quietly finished, got presentable again, and then left the room. Grinning quietly to herself, she couldn't help but get excited at how naughty she'd been. Mr. Murphy was getting so much better at flirting! She just wished that Don would loosen up and flirt more.