Little White Lies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor smiled, giggling along with her.

"I just... don't think I could get used to the taste," she said.

Jessie smirked. "It's not all that big of a deal. Neither of the two I was with were like... disgusting or anything. Besides, I swallow cum like I'm some kind of cum-vampire," Jessie pointed out.

Taylor laughed at the description Jessie had given of herself.

"I know there are lots of girls that don't do that. But not this one," she said with a grin. "I just can't help myself."

Taylor shook her head, looking disgusted, but Jessie let that one go. Not all girls were going to be swallowers.

"Receiving from a woman is fun too, obviously. I'd say the girls I've been with were better than either of the guys that have done that, but neither of them were bad or anything."

Taylor smiled, falling silent in thought.

"Something you were interested in?" Jessie asked. "Do I need to arrange a product demonstration?"

The blonde laughed, shaking her head.

"I don't mind working on my skills," she said, playfully sticking her tongue out and wiggling it lewdly.

"Can you imagine the look on Mr. Murphy's face if he walked out here and caught you between my legs?" Taylor whispered, blushing but still able to speak.

"God, the poor man would have a heart attack," Jessie said, giggling.

Over the next ten minutes, Taylor grilled her about every conceivable detail of eating pussy, asking her to describe the times that she'd done it, what it was like, what it felt like exactly. Eventually, the conversation ended back up at Jessie's duties for their boss.

"I'm just wondering what your limits would be with him," Taylor said, hiking her thumb behind her toward Mr. Murphy's office.

"Well, my boyfriend isn't a jealous type, but we've agreed that I won't have sex with other men," she said, smiling.

"But... you have a different definition of sex than most," she pointed out.

Jessie shrugged. "Dexter and I are pretty clear with each other, but yes, I do."

"So, what do you consider sex?" Taylor asked. "I mean, what's crossing the line?"

Jessie thought about for a second. "Well, that's an interesting question."

"Blowjobs aren't sex?"

Jessie shook her head immediately. "No, that's part of flirting. But... it's not like regular flirting. I wouldn't just bat my eyes at some guy and then drop to my knees."

"So... intercourse would be the line?" Taylor asked.

"Well, yes and no," she replied. "I mean, I'm not going to go and spend a few hours having sex with Mr. Murphy, but if I were letting him jerk off on my pussy or something, and he accidentally shoved it in for a few minutes, I don't think that would be any big deal."

Taylor's eyes went wide for a moment once again. "So, there's a time limit?"

Sighing, Jessie shrugged. "You're thinking about it all wrong," she said. "I'm not really good at explaining this." She thought for a few seconds, then looked back at Taylor. "If he were to stick his cock in me for a minute or so, I wouldn't think it was a big deal. I wouldn't walk up to him and start fucking him, of course. It's a fine line, but it feels like it would be cheating if I were to do something like that. But, if he just did it, it wouldn't be a big deal. I'd never let him make love to me on the couch for like... a long time, though," she added. "That would be crossing the line, too. I only do that with my Dex."

Taylor smiled at her. "So, if you're feeling flirty, you'll let them jerk off on you, stick their wieners in your mouth or vagina, but you won't let them do it for a long time?"

Jessie thought about it for a second, but then shrugged and nodded. "Probably. Each guy is different though. For some, even a little kiss on the cheek would be crossing the line. It all depends."

"I just never met anyone with your take on sex," Taylor replied, shaking her head. "It's confusing but liberating."

Jessie smiled. "There's hope for you yet."

Taylor smiled back but wasn't done yet. "What if Mr. Murphy ordered you to do something to someone else?"

Jessie shrugged, still bemused by her seemingly endless fascination with Jessie's sexual proclivities.

"Well, it's only ever the two of us in there. But if he had friends or whatever, I guess I'd feel the same. I mean, it's only flirting and doesn't mean anything. I guess I'd have to say that flirting turns to something else when it starts to mean something and get personal. Does that make sense?" she asked.

Taylor nodded, finally falling silent.

"You seem to have an awful lot of questions," Jessie pointed out. "We've been talking for like... an hour and a half."

Taylor smiled. "I know, I just... haven't had the same opportunities you have."

Jessie rolled her eyes. "I'm sure you have, Taylor. I think you're just too shy to try it. You seem to be interested in going down on a girl, or vice versa."

The blonde blushed a deep crimson. "Jessie... I never said..."

Jessie giggled and rolled her eyes. "You're not fooling anyone. You asked me more questions about that than anything else. I'm not judging."

Taylor didn't say anything but smiled quietly and kept blushing.

"Do you have a friend that you find attractive?" Jessie asked. "Is it something you'd be able to talk to Barry about?"

Taylor's eyes went wide and she immediately shook her head. "No, no, no," she said. "He'd feel too threatened."

Jessie didn't think he sounded like a very good boyfriend, but she wasn't affected by it and let it go.

"Well, you're always going to wonder if you don't find a discrete friend to try it with," Jessie said, smiling at her.

Taylor smiled, then glanced down at her phone and shook her head as she saw the picture of Dexter's cock again. "I can't believe you sent me that! I should delete this before Barry sees it."

Jessie giggled. "Well, Dexter's straight, so he can't have any."

Taylor laughed at that, covering her mouth. "You're so bad," she said. Finally, Taylor thanked her for all the information and rolled back to her own desk.

Jessie set to work but couldn't help thinking back over the questions she'd been asked. She realized what Taylor had been getting at. There was a question lingering there, unspoken, but obvious to her now. Smiling, she picked up her phone and texted her a message.

"And the answer to the last, unanswered question is... yes. If Mr. Murphy asked me to, I'd take you in there, lay you down, and eat your pussy until you screamed my name." Smiling, she set her phone down and smiled, not looking as Taylor picked it up. A second later, she looked over, seeing Taylor blushing, but laughing.

Jessie winked and went back to work.

After lunch, Mr. Murphy took off early and told the girls that they could do the same. Taylor said she had some work to catch up on, so Jessie stayed a bit late.

"So... was that code for "Get over here and lick my pussy when the boss leaves!" or are you just working late on a Friday?" Jessie asked.

Taylor laughed and blushed but shook her head.

"Oh, so you want to eat mine," Jessie said. She was definitely enjoying making the adorably embarrassed blonde squirm.

"God," Taylor said, briefly adjusting how she was sitting.

Jessie giggled. "I'm teasing," she said. "Still, just let me know," she added. "Have a good weekend."

Taylor smiled, then waved. "You too. I'll see you Monday, bad girl."

"You know it," Jessie said. "Seriously, let me know if you have more questions. I might even let you see my boyfriend's big dick in person sometime."

Taylor's smile grew wider, but then she covered her mouth in embarrassment.

Grinning, Jessie turned and winked, waving as she left the building.

*****

Dex

Sighing, he stood as he saw Vicky's wiggling finger beckoning to her office. He's hadn't had sex with her all week, though he figured she was going to be okay for at least another week after that, after all that had gone on with her Saturday night.

"What was that sigh for?" she asked, smiling at him as he came in. She shut the door behind her and locked it.

"Oh you know, the hassle of having to pleasure beautiful women like yourself," he said, grinning charmingly.

She rolled her eyes. "It's so hard having a big dick like yours, isn't it? Women always wanting you when they see that massive bulge and pussy-destroying girth."

He chuckled, then smirked at her as she pushed him back to the couch on the wall opposite from her desk. "Pants down," she said. "Your girlfriend sent me a text with an order."

Dexter chuckled. "And it involves my pants being off?" he asked, but then smirked, realizing who the request had come from. "Well, it's Jessie, so of course it does."

Vicky giggled, nodding. "She wants a picture of that big ole dick of yours."

He smirked, doing as he was told and shucking his pants to his ankles, followed by his boxers.

"And here I thought you were all horny and needed me," he said, pouting.

"Aw, honey," she said. She shook her head, her expression flat. "No. I don't."

He laughed out loud at that, causing her to grin and wink.

"I'm definitely not letting my efforts here go to waste, lover, don't you worry." She grabbed her phone from her desk and looked at it curiously. Answering it, she smirked and looked at Dex with a grin.

"Hey," she said. "Oh, I'm about to misbehave with Dexter." Whoever was on the phone asked her another question that Dex obviously couldn't hear. "Of course you can!" she said. "Yeah, we'll definitely still be here."

After saying goodbye, she handed him the phone and looked up, smiling. "Eric," she said.

Dex chuckled, nodding.

Leaning forward, Vicky took his cock into her mouth without any pretense or foreplay. Her hand went to the base, encircling it and stroking as it started to fill with blood and harden.

"God, I'll never get tired of that feeling," she said, smiling as she kissed the fat head and blossomed her lips over the tip.

"Jesus, me either," Dex replied, relaxing into the couch.

"I should let Nicole come watch so she can be all jealous," Vicky said.

Dexter chuckled but didn't reply.

She reached up, stroking his cock and took the phone from him. Firing a quick text off, she clicked another button on it and turned on the camera.

Smiling, she held it up and nodded as she lined up the shot, his cock standing proud and full.

"You should get one with your hand in it, for size comparison," Dexter said, trying to be funny. She smiled, reaching forward and stroking him a bit, then took another picture.

Grinning, she took a few seconds to compose a reply to Jessie and sent the two pics, having taken a seat beside him.

Leaning over, she started to kiss him again, idly stroking his cock. A knock on the door had her standing quickly, asking who it was, and then letting in Nicole. Stepping out, she glanced down the hall and waited. Dex figured correctly that Eric had arrived as well, then smirked, wondering who else Vicky would invite into the room.

"God that never gets old," Nicole said, echoing their earlier sentiments as she sat in Vicky's desk chair. "Chase should have to thank you every time he gets lucky because I get horny from seeing your dick."

Vicky finally came back in, smiling and kissing Eric when he came in.

"Hey guys," he said, grinning widely.

Vicky giggled, handing him her phone. "Take any pics or videos you want baby. Just don't get Nicky in them."

Eric smiled, waving at Nicole, who greeted him sweetly.

Moving back over to Dexter, Vicky quickly stripped down and looked back at Eric. "What should I do first?" she asked.

He chuckled, thinking quietly for a moment. "I'd love to see you let him fuck you in the ass, but we'll save that for another time."

Vicky's eyes got big and she frowned, her hands moving protectively to her butt. "My poor hiney," she said.

Dexter laughed, making room for Eric and Nicole on either side of him. Nicole smiled, sitting on the edge of the couch.

"Oh, relax," Vicky said, pushing her back.

Nicole smiled, appearing to be trying to do just that.

"How about you work on deep throating it," Eric said. "Then you can fuck him while I watch."

Vicky smiled. "Deal, baby."

Dex smirked, looking over at Nicole and offering her a comforting wink. She stood and went over to the door, verifying it was locked, and then sat back down, leaning into Dex and laying her head on his shoulder.

"This isn't cheating, right?" she whispered, looking up at him. He smiled and shook his head.

"As long as you don't trip and fall and impale your pussy on my dick, then you're good."

She giggled. "God, if only," she said. "Then I'd have an excuse."

Vicky was occupying herself with stripping down, and finally knelt down in front of him. "Do you want to push on my head, or do you want Dex to?"

Eric thought for a second, then looked over at Dex. "Do you mind if I push?" he asked.

Dexter chuckled. "Dude, it's your wife, you get to decide."

All four laughed at that. Eric sat forward though, watching as his wife starting to kiss around the tip.

"Mmm, I can taste his pre-cum," she said, looking up at Eric, to Dex, and then back. A line of ooze was hanging from her tongue after she moved it across the head. Moaning, she moved her lips completely around the head, closing her eyes and sliding her lips down a bit.

Eric smiled, watching intently.

"What is it you like so much about this?" Nicole asked.

He shrugged, not looking away.

Vicky was taking her time, her lips sliding up and down the shaft, her mouth sucking at the head, her tongue sliding along the length. She was warm and wet, and her incredible talent was hard to withstand.

Reaching over, Eric placed a hand on the back of her head and pushed for a few seconds. Dexter felt the head of his cock slide to the back of her mouth, pushing at the warm, wet flesh there until he let her up.

"Well, part of it is the idea of having one that size. It's fun to fantasize that she's doing that to me and not him, no offense Dex."

Dexter chuckled. Eric let his wife catch her breath, and she was clearly getting very turned on. Staring directly up into Dexter's eyes, she seemed to be trying to give him sexual pleasure just by the intensity of her stare alone.

"Another part is that, I love her and get pleasure from seeing her in pleasure. I mean, I love the way she looks right now, you know?"

Nicole grinned.

"She's got a little slobber running down her chin, she's staring at him like she's trying to make his balls explode by sight alone, and her lips are wrapped around this really impressive dick," Eric said.

Nicole whimpered, crossing her legs and leaning into Dex a bit more.

Eric reached down, pushing hard on Vicky's head then, causing her to whimper for a moment. He didn't let up though and pushed hard and harder. Dexter felt her throat begin to open a bit, but she had to catch her breath and was finally let up to do so by her husband.

Grinning as thick slobber hung from her tongue, she sucked it back, taking some in her fingers to stroke Dexter's cock with.

He groaned, her wet hand making a close approximation to a mouth. Her lips wrapped around his cock again, and he smiled, nodding down at her inquisitive stare.

Eric seemed intent on either forcing Dexter's cock into his wife's throat or punching a hole through it and started to push again.

Vicky acquiesced immediately, of course, and Dexter felt that her throat gave way much quicker than last time. Whimpering, she moved lower and lower. He felt his cock-head slide gently past the throat barrier, and heard a weak, high-pitched "mmmhmm" come from her mouth. Eric pushed a bit more, and Dex finally slid into her throat, sliding all the way down as she bottomed out and didn't let up. Slapping the couch a time or two, Vicky then squeezed Eric's hand with her own.

"God," Nicole said, groaning and sliding her hand between her still crossed legs.

For a few minutes, Vicky continued to deep throat him while the other two watched close by. Eric's hand stayed on the back of her head, assisting every so often. Finally, as Dexter's cock was buried to the hilt in her throat, she looked up at Eric, her eyes begging for him to let her be fucked.

Dexter smiled, seeing Eric nod. Vicky immediately stood, leaning over and kissing her husband, who didn't mind the slobber in the least. Smiling, he wiped his face and went and got some paper towels from the desk for her. Cleaning her up just a bit, he sat on the ground in front of Dex, Vicky moving into position to start fucking him, facing her husband.

Dexter reached up, holding her ass and helping guide her onto him. Nicole smiled, still leaning into him, still quietly masturbating through her pants as she watched.

Vicky took him in a few inches, then slowly slid down the length as she watched her husband. "Can you see what that thing is doing to your wife's pussy, honey?" she asked. "He's stretching me out so much, isn't he?"

Eric grinned, nodding. "Fuck yes, he is," he replied. "Your poor pussy is going be so useless," he said.

"Only Dex is going to be able to fuck me, right baby?" she asked, slowly inching down the shaft.

"God that's hot," Eric said.

Groaning, Vicky finally slid down completely on his shaft, leaning forward and hesitating as a low rumble of approval came from her, followed by, "Ohhhhh God... fuck yessssss."

Dexter put both hands on her hips then, groaning as she slowly started to work herself up and down. Soon, she was sliding the entire length up, stopping just at the head, then back down.

Eric was close, almost uncomfortably so, staring up a few inches from where his wife's pussy was being practically split open by Dex's cock.

"God, baby, his cock is so perfect," Vicky said. "Don't you love seeing my pussy like this?"

"So much," he said. "I'm so glad he agreed to be your lover."

Nicole whimpered, biting Dexter's shoulder as she continued to watch. He guessed that she'd just worked an orgasm from herself.

Whimpering, Vicky quickly built up her own orgasm, cumming as Eric leaned in and started to strum a finger across her clit. Dex didn't feel any masculine fingers on anything of his, so he knew he was being extra careful.

Finally, Vicky started to cum, almost violently slamming down on Dexter's cock as she whimpered in pleasure. Spent, she slid down to the floor and turned, looking up at the giant shaft directly in front of her. After a minute of labored breathing, she leaned in, intent on finishing the job.

Whimpering, she moved forward and closed her lips around the thick head. Smiling, Eric pushed her face down a bit, but didn't continue. Dexter knew his orgasm was close but had figured that he'd better save it up for Jessie that night.

Vicky didn't stop though, and soon had both hands twisting different directions as she bobbed up and down a few inches, sucking as she did so.

"God," Dexter groaned, his orgasm hammering into him.

Vicky whimpered in approval as her mouth filled with his seed, swallowing immediately from the sheer amount of ooze filling her mouth. Groaning, he reached over and gripped Nicole's hand, squeezing as gently as he could manage in his current state, as Vicky ripped his orgasm out of him. Swallowing audibly, she groaned thickly, not slowing in her efforts to draw every ounce of cum from him that she could.

Finally, after an extremely long orgasm, Dexter groaned in defeat as he fought to recover, feeling warm lips on the head of his shaft. In the corner, he heard the voices of Vicky and Eric talking quietly, and then forced his eyes open. Nicole's head lifted up from his cock, a thin line of cum hanging from her lips as she smiled and held a finger to her lips. Standing, she went over to the door and asked Eric if it was clear.

Vicky smiled, kissing her husband and then crying out in surprise when Nicole leaned over and kissed her. Dexter groaned at the exciting sight, seeing their tongues pushing together for a moment before Nicole too disappeared.