Little White Lies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brunette beauty giggled and sat back, pouting at her for a moment.

Resuming her oral affection, she had just started to build her rhythm back up when Dexter surprised her and reached down, pulling her up and putting her in his spot.

She giggled after yelping in surprise, spreading her legs for him and letting him get settled where he belonged. Kissing him, she smiled and waited for him to get situated, his cock gently resting against her hungry little pussy, wet with anticipation.

He reached down between them, and she felt his hand moving the large head of his cock up and down, brushing it against the folds of her cunt before finding the right spot and gently thrusting against it.

Donna was groaning, leaning over to try and get at an angle where she could see, and finally gave up, yanking John up and forcing him to start fucking her.

Dexter laughed, but soon re-focused on Jessie and gently prodded.

"I'm glad you like my family," she said, smiling briefly before groaning as he forced himself inside. She felt her flesh pulling for a second, then felt him withdraw, spreading her wetness and his precum as he did so. Grunting, he slid back against her, his cock moving back inside and pushing deeper.

"Guh," she said, whimpering.

His cock slid back again, then forward, making more headway. A fourth and final time followed, and he finally slid home, smiling and sighing in pleasure. His cock felt immense, as always, feeling like it was filling her up and touching every part of her pussy that it could.

He slowly started to fuck down into her, letting her still get used to him before he built up a rhythm.

Smiling, she pulled him down and kissed him, feeling his cock sliding in and out, hammering home and sending her closer and closer to an orgasm.

Beside them, Donna reached over and grasped her hand, smiling at her as John fucked her hard.

The two women began to feed off of each other's excitement then, and Jessie felt her orgasm start to build.

After another minute or so, her pulse was pounding, and she clutched desperately at Dex's chest. He grunted, wincing and obviously fighting off his orgasm. She whimpered, the thought of his creamy goodness filling her up sending her over the edge and causing her orgasm to hammer into.

Yelping in pleasure, she felt her eyes roll back in her head as her entire body shivered, her pussy contracting hard down Dexter's punishing, thrusting cock. His massive cock-head swelled a bit then burst a warm load of cum deep into her cunt, causing him to cry out in pleasure, hammering down into her again and again.

"Guh... guh... nnguh..." he cried out, punctuating her higher pitched yelps of pleasure as they clutched at each other.

Soon, he was spent, crashing down on top of her as her own orgasm kept going, her pussy still convulsing in pleasure, enraptured and enamored with the massive cock thrusting in and out of it. Again and again she felt her pussy contract down hard, his cock not diminishing as he held still inside of her.

Grunting, he finally started to slide off, moving to stand and reaching out to steady himself on the wall. Jessie groaned, feeling the absence of his shaft keenly. Whimpering, she stood, taking his hand even as the cum started to ooze from her.

After a quick, super affectionate shower, they got clean and got back in bed. Pulling him to her, she shook her head as she saw him start to lay his head down. She pulled harder, pulling him on top and forcing his cock down between her legs.

"Are you okay down there?" he asked.

She smiled and nodded. "If you're okay, I want more."

He chuckled. "Fuck all night?" he asked.

She smiled. "Hell yeah."

*****

Three Months Later

Dexter

Pulling into his house after work, he checked his phone, hopped out of his truck, and saw that Jessie hadn't texted yet. That wasn't a big deal, of course, and he knew she would either text or call when she got free.

Heading inside, he put his stuff down in his room and went to check in on his dad. Poking his head into his dad's office, he nodded his head in greeting.

Idle conversation followed as Dexter told him about his day and about his classes. Everything was normal, nothing new to report.

As spoke, he watched his dad and noticed again that week how down in the dumps he looked.

"Work going okay?" he asked, looking at his father.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, work is fine," Don said. "I'm just finishing some stuff up."

Dexter nodded. "Still no luck with any dates?"

Don was quiet for a second but then shook his head. "No, no luck yet. I guess I'm just not going to find anyone that's going to replace your mom, you know?"

"Well, you know you aren't trying to replace her, right? You're just finding someone to spend some time with."

Don smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I know son. It was a poor choice of words."

Dexter sighed. "Okay. Well, let me know if you need any help. I can send Jessie over to help refine the search or update your profile."

Don nodded. "I appreciate it," he said. "I'm just probably done for now. I'm tired of crappy dates and crazy women."

Dexter frowned, but then nodded. "I get it," he said. "I wish I could help."

Don smiled. "Like I said son, I'm okay. You concentrate on making Jessie happy."

Smiling, Dexter nodded and turned to leave the room. He glanced up one last time, and saw the haggard tiredness come back to his father's face. Sighing quietly, he left the room and went back to his own.

He could tell his dad was depressed and could only guess that he was really wanting to make a connection with someone. He'd have to ask Jessie to talk with him, as he knew that his dad was more likely to tell her than his son. She had a way of getting people to talk.

He felt his phone vibrate and saw that it was Alec, his workout buddy and friend. They'd been hitting the gym together in the evenings when they weren't busy with girlfriends.

"Gym tonight?" Alec had sent.

"Gotta check up on Jessie," he replied. "Tell you in a bit."

"Roger," Alec replied.

Alec had turned out to be a really good guy as Dexter had found out. He and Erin were close, obviously in love, and though he and Jessie hadn't gotten to hang out with the two very much, he knew that the girls were more recently trying to find ways to change that.

Jessie had mentioned that they were going to be doing something together that weekend, and Dex hadn't had time to see what was going on. For all he knew, they'd be hanging out or going to another party together. Alec and Erin were fun to be with, so whatever it was, he was fine with it.

Laying on his bed, Dex thought back to the conversation he'd had with Alec the first night they'd met. He'd said that Erin and Jessie were talking about a possible threesome, or something to that effect. Dex knew that nothing like that had taken place as Jessie would have told him or asked his permission.

The only thing that Jessie had ever mentioned about the two as far as he knew, was that they were going to be hanging out. It had never come up since then, so he figured the issue was water under the bridge.

He trusted Alec enough, he supposed, and knew he wouldn't be the type of guy to try anything like forcing himself on Jessie. Still, he knew what flirting meant with his girlfriend and also knew that not all men were strong enough to resist that type of thing.

Erin was a damn knockout, and he knew that Alec was just as protective of her as he was of Jessie. Dex wouldn't try and do anything with the girl, of course. That didn't mean that he didn't want to.

The most that had happened between the four of them was seeing each other nude. That was a spectacular sight, to be sure, but he'd definitely wanted to get friendlier with the knockout blonde. No lines were going to be crossed by him though, and he felt confident that the others felt the same.

As for his girlfriend and himself, they'd grown closer than ever, if that was possible. They saw each other more and more during the week as the months went on, and soon, it was five or six days out of seven that they were seeing each other.

Before, he'd have gotten tired of seeing the girl he was dating. He'd always been an independent sort, not needing anyone else and not really wanting to be bothered. Jessie was the exception though.

She never aggravated him, never pestered him, and never got on his nerves. She always seemed to know what he wanted, even if he didn't. Sex was never out of the question. Even when she had her period, she was more than happy to give him a blowjob, or loan Donna out to him, though he found out that their cycles were more or less synced.

After talking so deeply about their boundaries, Jessie had stuck to what she had promised and hadn't crossed any. She still cleaned his house, adamantly refusing to let them do it themselves or even to help. She even had her mom come over and help a time or two when they needed to do some deep cleaning, whatever that entailed.

Dexter and his dad were sent out to have a beer and meet Jessie's dad and brother. They'd spent half the day drinking and talking at Richard's house.

She really was the perfect woman, and he was reminded on a daily basis of that fact. He felt incredibly lucky and mused repeatedly about how stupid the men that came before him were to have let her slip through their fingers.

To think that they'd had a problem with her because of her sexual reputation. Guys were stupid like that. They wanted a girl that could really suck a dick, but when they found one, they got all sensitive about how many she'd sucked. People didn't get good at something because they did it once. Practice makes perfect, and Jessie was incredible at giving head.

That fact never bothered Dexter, and he knew it never would. Jessie was with him, and he could feel how much she loved him. The fact that she'd had a lot of cocks in her mouth was irrelevant as he was the one benefiting from it.

Smiling, he checked his phone again, seeing that he'd missed a text coming through in his musings.

"Hi baby! We hanging out tonight?" she sent.

He smiled. "I'd love to," he replied.

"Great! Wanna come over and have sex now or go out and do it later?" she sent back.

He chuckled. "How about I come over and we can decide after we fool around."

"You always have the best ideas," she replied.

He smirked, immediately standing and going to get cleaned up and dressed. After doing so, he checked in on his dad one last time and saw that same, haggard and tired look on his father's face.

Sighing quietly, he put a smile on and got his attention.

"Heading out to go hang with Jessie. I'll talk to you tomorrow probably."

"Sounds good, son," he said. "Be careful."

"Will do, Dad," he said. His father's face went back to looking downtrodden as he looked back at the computer screen.

He'd have to see what kind of input Jessie had and see if she had any ideas.

Turning, he left the room and headed to drive over to his girlfriend's.

As he arrived, he quickly went inside and saw Donna and Jessie standing and looking at John.

"Just in time," John said. "I've got news for everyone."

"Oh yeah?" Dex said, coming up behind the two ladies. Jessie smiled and kissed him deeply, then wrapped her arm around him. Donna turned, kissed him as well, then looked up at John expectantly.

"Go on," she prompted.

"Well, you guys are going to get to see a lot more of this ole redneck," he said, smiling widely.

Donna's face lit up and she said, "Wait... did you?"

He grinned and nodded. "I quit that fuckin' dangerous ass shit," he said.

Dex quickly realized that he was referring to his job, and smiled, happy for the guy.

John was a decent, if odd guy. He hadn't violated Dexter and Jessie's trust since the night of his party, and Dexter had learned to trust the guy, more or less.

"So, you aren't going to have to leave tonight?" Donna asked.

John shook his head, smiling. "Nah, I put in my notice two weeks ago," he said, grinning. "I've been checking for job listings in the meantime."

"Oh, baby, that makes me so happy!" Donna said, immediately starting to tear up and rushing up to hug him.

"Well, I figured that I'd have to start saving on bills and stuff, and since I practically live here while I'm not working anyway, I wanted to see if you girls minded if I start pitching in for a third of the rent."

Donna smiled, unable to speak, and nodded her head quickly.

"Of course, John," Jessie said, hugging him along with Donna. "I'm so happy that you're not going to be doing that stuff anymore."

Dexter smiled, patting him on the arm as he wrapped it around Jessie's shoulder.

"Yeah, to be honest, it's probably going to be a really good decision in the long run. I've saved up a bunch of money since I don't go spending it on drugs and hookers," he said. "I'll try and find something to keep my income steady, but I'm pretty set for a while."

Dexter smiled, and the four moved over to the couch. Over the next couple of minutes, they discussed the news. Donna was extremely happy, smiling and affectionately kissing John.

It seemed that he had been called back to work early and told the boss he was putting in his notice. Today would have been the first day back at work.

"Don't worry though, buddy," John said. "I'm still gonna be behavin' myself when I'm around Jess."

Dex chuckled and dismissed the notion. "You've been fine," he said. "No worries."

Donna quickly stood then, and yanked John up. "I'm gonna be such bad girl for you," she told him. "You get to do whatever you want."

John grinned and winked at Dex and Jessie, then followed his girlfriend into her room.

Jessie smiled as she watched the two leaving, then turned and slid down into Dexter's lap.

"So, how do you feel about all that?" Jessie asked.

Dexter looked at her and shrugged. "John?" he asked. "It's not really any different than normal, is it?"

She shook her head.

"I mean, he's just going to be here more, so I don't think anything is going to change, do you?"

She shook her head again. "I just wanted to make sure. John's been a very good boy," she assured him.

Dexter smiled.

"So, how's Papa?" she asked. "I need to get over there and clean, but I've just been so busy."

Dexter frowned automatically.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

He sighed. "I'm not sure. I think he's sad... or depressed."

She frowned too then, and looked at him, concern on her face. "Another bad date?" she asked.

He shook his head. "No, he's been trying to find someone to go out with but said he's tired of crazy women."

"Damn," she said quietly. "I wish there was someone I knew that was single," she said. "I hate that he's so sad."

Dex nodded. "I can see it in the way he walks around the house. I mean, he's trying to hide it when he talks to me, but it's pretty obvious that it's not going well."

She nodded.

"Maybe you can talk to him and see about refining the search or something?" Dex asked.

She looked at him, then smiled and nodded. "Well, he is always really honest with me about that kind of thing," she said. "Maybe before we go out with Alec and Erin tomorrow, I can go and talk to him."

Dexter smiled. "That sounds good."

She grinned in response.

"Wait, we're going out with Erin and Alec?" he asked.

She giggled. "We're taking a day trip to the amusement park. We'd planned it a few months ago when we first met them, but those plans fell through."

"San Antonio?" he asked. She nodded. "Well, I guess we better go talk to him tonight," Dex said. "Don't you think?"

She thought about it and then nodded. "We're going to have to leave pretty early, so I guess, yeah."

Dexter smiled. "Okay. Well, let's go to dinner and then we can go over there later. I'll let you in the house and give you thirty minutes or so to talk to him while I go do something else."

She smiled and nodded. "That sounds great. I really hope I can get him to open up to me."

Dexter smiled, then stood and offered her his hand. "Need some time to change or anything?" he asked.

She smiled and nodded. "I'm gonna take a quick shower and wash my hair, get all nice and sexy for you."

He chuckled, then sat back down and pretended to be asleep.

"Oh hush, I won't be that long," she protested.

Grinning, he sat up and turned on the TV.

Jessie kissed him one last time and then turned, heading for the bathroom. The water turned on and he heard her moving around the bathroom before hopping in the shower.

The door to Donna's room opened, and a very naked John stepped out, heading for the bathroom. No one ever closed the door to the bathroom unless they were taking a dump, Dexter had found, and he'd grown used to Jessie being nude around the couple.

It wasn't his favorite idea in the world, but Jessie was who she was, what was he going to do about it? The little lunatic had even purchased a completely clear shower curtain so that anyone in the house could come in and see her in the shower.

He saw John look over and grin. "Gotta drop the kids off at the pool," he said. "Jess, cover yer titties, I'm takin' a shit!"

"God, John, you're so gross!" she yelled over the roar of the shower. "Can't you wait?"

He grinned at Dex. "No, sorry sugar-tits!"

Dexter chuckled, looking back at the TV as he heard the bathroom door close.

After a few minutes of watching TV he looked up when the bathroom door opened and saw John walk out.

"God, now it stinks in here," Jessie yelled.

Dexter laughed, sympathizing with his girlfriend, but he wasn't about to go in there and check.

*****

Jessie

Sliding her clothes off, she was busy washing her hair and thinking about what to do with Don when she heard John yelling about using the bathroom.

He came in and she smiled, waving as he passed after shutting the door. He stepped up to the shower and grinned, pulling the curtain away and watching her.

She giggled, bouncing around for a second as he stood and watched.

"Go do what you came to do," she said, waving her hand dismissively.

He pouted for a moment, then turned, disappearing for a minute. After flushing, he came back and hopped in the shower. Giggling, she rolled her eyes as he stepped in with her, moving his head around the water stream and reaching up to maul her breasts.

"You know, Dexter probably saw you come in here," she said, accepting a kiss from him after she finished speaking. One of his hands moved down and then under as he slid a finger against her pussy. "Fuck," she whimpered.

"I'm just washing my ass," he said, smiling at her.

"Did you at least wipe it?" she asked, scrunching up her face in disgust.

He grinned widely, but then nodded. "Course I did."

She rolled her eyes as he stood in the stream, hogging most of the warm water. Looking down, she saw that he was only semi-erect and snickered.

"I thought you never stopped being hard when you were having sex with Donna," she said.

He looked down, but then looked back up and raised an eyebrow at her. "Well, shit, poor little guy."

Grinning widely, he winked and gave his cock a thwack. "Don't worry, I'm sure I'll figure something out!" After a few more gropes of her wet and cold breasts, he moved back to where he'd stepped in-to the shower with her.

"Well, now what are you doing?" she asked, quietly.

"Got me some pussy waitin'," he said.

"Well, you can't fuck her like that," she pointed out.

Moving quickly, she caught his hand with her own and stepped over to where he was standing just outside the shower.

"Here," she said, leaning over and reaching for his organ.

Pulling on it, she had him come a little closer, sticking his cock into the shower. Smiling, she took him in her mouth and sucked, happily content as the warm flesh of his shaft slid in and out of her mouth. She sucked hard, feeling him getting a little larger in her mouth, and then started to pull back. Smiling sweetly, she looked up at him, but then saw him smile and pull on the back of her head. She giggled, figuring that he wasn't quite hard enough, and obediently started to suck him off again.