Little White Lies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,271 Followers

"Mmm, that looks delightful," she said, coming back over and stroking him as she sank to the floor. Leaning forward, she took his cock back in her mouth and slid her lips down about halfway.

"God, you're insatiable," he said.

"Well," Vicky said smiling and sucking his cock a bit more, "we've still got a full day ahead of us."

Dexter groaned feeling her mouth slide down his shaft again, not stopping until she'd taken him all the way.

"Jesus," he said, reaching down and placing a hand on the back of her head. Gasping, she extracted it almost violently, but didn't stop sucking once she'd done so.

"I'm thinking of just fucking you all day," she said, grinning at him.

He offered no protest as she moved up to straddle his legs, her hand moving down to grip his cock and move it into position.

After another hour, Dex finally extricated himself from the clutches of the blonde minx, got himself put back together, then went back to his desk. The rest of the day seemed to drag, and he barely got anything done. Still, it was Friday, half of the office wasn't there, and the other half were being as lazy as he was.

After leaving, he went home to get ready, calling and checking with Jessie on what time they were going to meet. He was excited to meet her folks finally as Jessie had been putting it off again and again. It seemed like her folks were out of town a bit more than other people.

He suddenly realized that there was a possibility of her older brother showing up. After her confession the other day, they'd barely spoken about what she'd told them.

It was relatively normal he supposed, for siblings to play "doctor" when they were younger, but as adults, it was much rarer. He firmly believed that if it happened before he was in her life, it didn't really matter all that much. Unless there were some lasting effects of something she did, then why should he care?

This seemed to be different though. It wasn't that he thought any less of her that she'd sucked her brother's dick. She'd sucked dozens before Dexter himself had even come into the picture. He was actually finding that he was glad it was with someone she trusted completely not to abuse or hurt her.

Still, something stuck with him that she'd said early on in the relationship. He hadn't known it was her brother at the time, and he asked her if she still saw the mystery person that had gotten her all gaga over blowjobs. She said that he was in town recently, or something like that, and that they'd had fun.

Was she still sucking her brother's cock? He doubted it. From all accounts, it had been awhile since she'd seen him. Shaking his head, he went about getting dressed and forced himself not to think about it, lest it drive him crazy.

His dad smiled as he came back downstairs and asked what was happening that night.

"Meeting Jessie's folks," he said, smiling.

"Oh yeah?" Don asked. "Firm handshake, don't forget."

He nodded, chuckling. "I know, I know, Pop. What about you? Your date still on?"

Don nodded. "Yeah, it's a bit nerve-wracking, you know?"

Dexter chuckled. "I do, actually. You're going to do great. Just... be yourself."

He smiled and nodded, then wished him luck and headed upstairs to presumably start getting dressed for his date.

After the quick drive over, Dex knocked on the door and then opened it. John was flipping around on the TV but stood when he saw Dex enter.

"Hey bud. I'm sorry about all that again. I still feel bad."

Dexter nodded. "You're a good dude, John. It's okay. We're good."

"You're the good dude, Dex. I'm just a redneck." John patted him hard on the back and went and sat back down.

Jessie came out of the bathroom then, looking more reserved than she normally did. She was wearing a top that didn't show off her ample cleavage, and shorts, not a skirt. He chuckled, wondering if her parents were ever fooled by the act of her being good.

"Hi baby!" she said, ever excited to see him. He caught her, as normal, as she hopped up into his arms and kissed him again and again.

"Dammit Jessie!" Donna yelled from the bathroom. "Get in here you fuckin' midget!"

Giggling, she planted one more kiss on Dex and scurried back to the bathroom. He followed, seeing the two focusing on prepping Jessie.

"Be nice to my girlfriend," Dex said.

"Please. The little runt asked me for help," she answered.

"She's right, I did," Jessie said.

"Doesn't matter, when I come over, that frees her from all demands that you put on her," he joked.

"He's right, it does," Jessie added, looking over at Donna.

"She was mine first, so I get to tell her what to do, not you," Donna said.

"She's right, I was," Jessie said, looking back at Dex and crossing her eyes.

Snickering, Dexter said, "I've got a dick in my pants that says I can convince you otherwise, slutty girl."

Jessie turned her cross-eyed look at Donna. "He's right, he does," she said.

Donna laughed, pushing Jessie's face away and rolling her eyes. "Who are you, Rain Man?"

Giggling, the diminutive fireball winked at Dex and then started to behave herself and stood still for her roommate.

Dex chuckled, then turned back and went to join John.

"So, what are you guys doing tonight?" John asked.

"Going to dinner with the folks," Dex said.

"Oh, nice," John said. "Y'all haven't met?"

Dexter shook his head.

"Decent folks," he said. "They'll like you for sure, bud," he said.

Dex nodded his appreciation, then turned to respond. "So, do you and Donna's folks get along?" he asked.

John smiled and nodded. "As well as can be expected, I suppose. Her mom is a bit judgmental, but her dad is a funny motherfucker."

"She have any siblings?" Dex asked.

"Two sisters and a brother," he replied.

"Damn," Dex said. "I didn't know she had such a big family."

"Yeah," John said. "Bunch of cousins too," he said. "Donna and her sisters are the best lookin' ones of the whole bunch, though."

Dex chuckled.

"Seriously though, her older sister, Denise, is a fucking knockout. The younger one, Daisy, just turned 18 and is right at that hot stage where they still have some baby fat in their cheeks but have women's bodies. Son..." John said, grinning and staring meaningfully at Dex.

He chuckled.

"I can hear you talking about my family, cum-catcher," Donna yelled.

"Hell yeah, baby," John said. "Dex is planning on deep-dickin' the whole bunch. Maybe even your brother!"

"I'm shocked at you," Donna said, poking her head out. "You aren't allowed to nail my sisters or brother without my consent," she said, wiggling a finger at Dex.

Dexter chuckled. "I wasn't planning on it, Donna. I was just being polite and making conversation. All I know about you is how you sound with my dick in your mouth."

"Gad...daaaaamn," John said, laughing and slapping the chair.

Donna's mouth dropped when she heard the playful jab at her expense. "Dex, I'm so hurt," she said, grinning and not looking hurt in the least. "Don't make me come over there and suck your cock."

Dexter smirked. "Was that supposed to be a threat?" he asked, turning to look at John.

The roughneck grinned, shrugging.

Their conversation was kept fun, and Dex found that he actually was okay with John. Sure, he'd been pissed when he found out, but in the grand scheme of things, it really didn't seem like all that big of a deal. She'd had sex with his dad. Twice. John had seen that and taken a whack at her too. Who should he really have been pissed at?

Pushing the drama from his mind, he resolved not to worry about any of that just then, not wanting to put himself in a bad mood.

A little bit later, Jessie was ready, and they left, heading for the restaurant. Dex started to mention the morning fun with Vicky, but Jessie started to tell him all about how her coworker, Taylor, had been super inquisitive about all of Jessie's particular sexual proclivities. He saw that she found it amusing that the older woman had been so curious. He was also surprised to find out that it was Taylor who had been the final recipient of the picture that Vicky had taken.

"It was so funny," Jessie said. "She couldn't take her eyes off of it."

Dexter chuckled, enjoying the thought of yet another woman fantasizing about him, but then shook his head and silently admonished himself. He wasn't one to brag and didn't think for a minute that he was anything special.

They pulled into the restaurant, a pretty decent steak house, and Jessie turned to look at him.

"My dad's name is Richard, don't call him anything but that. My mom's name is Janice."

"Good to know. Are you okay?" he asked.

She smiled and nodded. "I'm good. Just a bit nervous. I'm sure they'll love you though."

"Don't worry, baby," he said. "I'll make sure to make a good impression. I did want to ask you..." he said, looking directly at her. "Will your brother be here?"

"Oh, Jake? I hadn't thought to ask. Mom didn't mention it, so I doubt it."

He nodded. "I just wanted to be prepared if he was. You know?"

She nodded. "Does that bother you, what happened?"

"No!" he said immediately, shaking his head and taking her hand. "Not in the least! I just wanted to make sure and be ready to meet him and not let on that he knows that I know... you know?" He crossed his eyes at the end, trying to make her laugh.

She giggled, leaning over and kissing him. "Alright goofy, come on. Let's go meet my parents."

Dexter smiled, letting her lead the way.

They went inside, and Jessie spoke to the hostess. She led them through the tables to a round corner booth, two older people sitting in it already.

"Hey honey," her mom said, sliding out and letting her husband out as well.

"Hey Mama," Jessie said. She leaned in and kissed her mother, and for a moment, Dexter thought she'd kissed her on the lips. Turning, she kissed her dad, but the view was blocked, and he couldn't see where. Shaking his head and ignoring the random thought, he focused on greeting the two.

"Daddy," she added, smiling and turning toward Dex. "I want you guys to meet my boyfriend, Dexter." She turned and smiled, and Dex moved in, giving her dad a firm handshake, and then a much softer one to her mom.

"Dexter," he said, smiling at each.

"Richard," her father said. He was taller than Dex, and a little bigger, but seemed to be nice enough.

"Janice," her mother said, smiling sweetly.

"Y'all wanna sit?" her father asked.

"Sure," Jessie said, smiling. She scooted in next to her mother and the two began to quietly converse.

"So, what do you do for a living, Dexter?" Richard asked.

Dexter started to tell him about his job, and Richard nodded, listening and asking intelligent questions.

"And you're going to school?" her mom asked, having joined the conversation.

"Yes, ma'am," he said. "I should be done by next year, if my graduation plan is accurate."

"And you're going to be working for the same company?" Richard asked.

"Yes, sir," he replied. "I got a paid internship with them and they give me the time off I need. I'm a pretty good technician, so the classes aren't all that difficult for me."

Her dad made a comment about all the jobs being technical now and went on a little spiel on the topic.

"And if you don't mind me asking, what about your family?" her mother asked.

"Well, it's just me and my dad and my big brother, Jack," Dexter said. "My mom passed away from Leukemia when I was a kid, so my dad raised me and my brother on his own."

Jessie spoke up then, telling them about how sweet and caring Don was.

"Have you been offering to help them out around the house?" her mother asked.

Jessie smiled.

"She's actually taken over cleaning totally," Dexter said. "Dad and I don't even have a chance for stuff to get dirty before she's cleaning it up."

"Good girl," Richard said.

"Just like her mama," Janice added. "I'm sorry to hear about your mother though. I guess it made you three closer."

Dexter nodded. "It did. We miss her of course, but we can still feel her around, you know. There are things that remind me about her everyday. My dad is actually on a date tonight, happily. I'm pretty excited about that. It's the first one he's been on since... well... ever."

The conversation stayed light for a few minutes, and the waiter came over, taking everyone's drink order. Dexter ordered water, but Richard offered to drink a beer with him if he was willing. Nodding, Dexter smiled and thanked him.

"And your brother is older?" her mother asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Dexter said.

"He's a soldier," Jessie said, smiling.

"Marine, actually," Dexter corrected, smiling.

Richard nodded, chuckling as he glanced at his daughter.

"I didn't know there was a difference," Jessie said.

"Don't ever call a Marine a soldier," her dad said. "They take it personally."

Dexter nodded. "He's stationed in Afghanistan right now. He emails us a lot and calls every once in a while."

"So, was this just to meet my boyfriend?" Jessie asked.

"Well, yes and no," Janice said. "We've been out of pocket for most of the summer, so I know you haven't really had the opportunity to introduce him."

"I was planning on doing it this month," she said. "This was just lucky timing."

"Here he is," Richard said, smiling and looking over Jessie's shoulder.

"The other reason is that your brother asked if we could all go out to dinner. He and Kayleigh were in town," Janice said.

Dexter glanced at Jessie and saw her mouth, "Shit, I'm sorry," at him, before the two slid out of the booth and stood. Making his way through the crowd with a gorgeous brunette was a guy that was obviously related to the other three.

"Jakey!" Jessie said, running up and hugging him. Dexter saw her grab his face and kiss him on the lips, grinning and jumping up and down afterward.

"Hey munchkin!" he said. "God, have you gotten shorter?" he asked.

"Oh hush," Jessie said. "Jake, this is my boyfriend," she said, taking her brother's hand and leading him back over.

"Dexter," he said, reaching out.

"Good to meet you," Jake said, smiling. "Jessie won't shut up about you when we talk. It's nice to put a face to the stories."

Dexter laughed and stepped back to stand next to his girlfriend.

"Dexter, this is my girlfriend, Kayleigh," he said, introducing her. The family all made the rounds shaking hands and offering hugs, and Dex again saw another kiss on the mouth, Jake and his mother. He made a point to try and remember to ask Jessie what was up with that. Kayleigh stepped in and gave her boyfriend's mom a kiss on the mouth, then Richard, and finally Jessie.

Now he had to know what the heck that was all about and made a mental note to ask Jessie.

Dinner conversation was lively, and for the first part, Jake and his dad caught up on things, but soon they started talking about sports and included Dexter in the conversation.

As their entrees arrived, conversation died a bit and they finished their meals with a smattering of chatter here and there.

"Anyone for dessert?" Richard asked. Dexter declined, and offered to cover his and Jessie's portion of the meal.

"Nonsense," Richard said. "I appreciate the gesture, but I'll take this one. You can get the next, if you like."

"That's a deal," he said, smiling. "Thank you, though."

"You're welcome," Richard said, nodding and smiling genuinely. He turned and focused on Jake for a moment, but saw Richard give a thumbs up in Jessie's general direction from his peripheral vision.

Covering his happiness to have made the grade with her dad, Dexter focused and listened to the conversation.

After they finished, Jake insisted that everyone follow him somewhere, as he wanted to show them something special. Not really knowing what was happening, Jessie hopped in with Dexter and they followed the first two cars out to the lake.

"So, what's with the kissing on the lips?" Dex asked as they pulled out of the lot.

"Hrm?" Jessie asked, looking over. "Oh... I don't know. My family just does that. I know it's a little weird."

Dexter chuckled. "Yeah, a bit," he said. "I'm actually just hurt that no one kissed me."

Jessie giggled. "Well, first introductions are excluded from that rule."

Dex realized then that Jake was probably going to propose to his girlfriend but didn't let on to Jessie that he'd figured it out. As they pulled into the gravel parking lot, he turned and looked over at Jessie.

"Another weird tradition of y'all's?" he asked.

Shrugging and shaking her head, Jessie hopped out. "I've got no idea why we're out here," she whispered, coming around to walk with him.

The six of them walked up a small hill, looking out over the vast Texas horizon and took in the sights. The dark orange glow from the setting sun grew darker as you looked upward, going from red to maroon, violet and then black.

Jake cleared his throat and turned toward Kayleigh, who looked at him inquisitively and then got wide-eyed as she suddenly realized what was going on.

"As soon as I saw you, I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you," he said. "You are the first thing I think of in the morning, and the last thing I think of at night."

Dexter saw Janice's hand brush a tear away and smiled, looking over and seeing a wide smile on his face. Jessie squeezed his hand and he looked down, seeing her smiling widely and brushing a tear from her eye.

"You are the best person I know, and the only thing that makes me want to be a better person. I would count myself as blessed if you would agree to be mine."

Dexter smiled, watching as Jake knelt down on one knee and reached up, taking Kayleigh's hand and looking up at her in silence for a moment. From his pocket, he pulled a ring out and held it up before his girlfriend's face.

"Kayleigh Ann Danbury, will you marry me?" he asked.

Both Jessie and her mother were sniffling happy tears. Kayleigh was sniffling and crying, nervously laughing and looking down at him. After a moment, she smiled and nodded, then said, "Yes, of course I will."

He immediately pushed the engagement ring on her finger and stood, kissing her for a few long moments while the other four of the group cheered for the happy couple.

"Were you surprised?" he asked, looking at her.

"I totally was, but I shouldn't be," she said, gesturing around her. "I should have guessed!"

He grinned, watching as Richard shook his hand and offered him congratulations, the three girls crowding around and looking at the ring.

"It's so dark out here," Jessie said. "It looks beautiful, though."

"Yeah, I wanted the timing to be right but we're just a little late," Jake said.

"It was perfect," Kayleigh replied.

The six of them went back to their cars after a bit of conversation, then back to Jessie's folks' house at their invitation.

Everyone was in high spirits, the ladies looking at the ring and commenting on it, Jake, Richard, and Dexter sharing a beer.

Dex got a tour of the house from Jessie's dad while the girls gossiped about wedding details and what Kayleigh was going to do.

Richard took the two men outside where they sat on a very nice back porch and had a couple of beers while they talked.

"Goddamn if there ain't nothin' else that will occupy a woman's time than planning a wedding," Richard said. "Son, you've got some decisions that are going to be forced on you."

Jake groaned in good spirits.

After a few more minutes of good-natured ribbing, the brother turned and nudged Dexter. "So, how long have you and Jessie been seeing each other?" he asked.

Dexter smiled. "Couple of months."

"Well, she's ain't done nothin' to drive him off yet, so he's gotta be a good 'un," Richard said. Dexter was beginning to notice that the more drunk Jessie's father got, the thicker his Texas accent became.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,271 Followers