Little White Lies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake nodded, grinning. "Well, I'm sure you know that she's a handful," he said.

"Oh, definitely," Dexter said. "You can bet I do."

Jake smiled, nodding knowingly.

Conversation turned to sports and the guys bonded for awhile over that particular topic.

Eventually, the door opened, and the ladies came out, Janice pulling Richard up and pulling him inside.

"Night Daddy," Jessie said.

"Night Dad," echoed Jake.

"Goodnight kids, congrats! Dexter, it was good to meet you."

Dexter smiled, standing and shaking the inebriated man's hand.

Jessie came over and sat down in his chair playfully, then took a spot on his lap after letting him have it back.

"So how long have you been planning that?" she asked, kicking her brother in the knee.

"Oh hell, several months at least," he said. "I've had the ring for awhile, but didn't really know where to do it all," he said.

Dexter smiled, glancing over at Kayleigh as she played with her engagement ring.

He looked back to see Jake mouthing something to Jessie. He couldn't make it out, though, and figured he'd ask her later.

"Yes, Jake, I told him all about it," she said.

"Good, that's one skeleton out of the closet," he said, grinning.

"What... the oral sex thing?" Kayleigh asked. "Oh... yeah. That was an interesting conversation."

Dexter looked at Jessie then as she slid off his lap into her own seat.

"It's not something that we hide from our family," Jessie said. "I don't tell my friends about it because they can be judgmental, and I obviously didn't tell you until I was sure that we were going to work out."

Dexter nodded. "I can understand that. Do your parents know?" he asked.

Kayleigh looked up at the two and smirked, then back down at her ring.

"Yeah," Jake said. "They knew about it when it happened," he said. "They were... relatively understanding."

"They knew about it when we stopped," Jessie corrected. "Only you and Kayleigh know that he technically took my virginity."

Dexter was getting more than a little weirded out and took another sip of his beer.

"He's looking a little worried," Kayleigh said. Looking at Dex she said, "Try not to analyze it too much. I felt the same way when I was first introduced to their weird little family. They're so affectionate that it's a little off-putting at first. Wait until Janice kisses you or pats you on the ass."

He raised an eyebrow and glanced at his girlfriend. She giggled and shrugged. "We're an affectionate group!" she protested.

"Look, I get that it's weird for outsiders," Jake said. "Usually things like Jessie and I did are followed by years of therapy, or families being torn apart. Our family is just different. We're closer in a lot of ways. I mean... mom even told me how to start jerking off," he said.

Dexter's eyes went wide at that revelation, but he quickly recovered.

Kayleigh drew his attention, and Dex looked over, smiling at the pretty young woman.

"Anytime we came to visit, Jake would assure me that his parents didn't care about us having sex. One of the first times we did, his mom came in while I was on top of him and had a conversation, like it was perfectly normal. I mean... they don't like... join in or anything crazy like that," she clarified.

"Yeah, that would be over the line," Dex said, smirking.

The other three glanced at him in surprise, then burst out laughing when they realized he was joking.

"Like I said," he added, "I was raised with one dad and one brother. I never had the opportunity. But, I may or may not have fooled around with a couple of my female cousins. We just never took it as far as you two."

Jessie giggled. "I think most families probably have something like that."

Kayleigh nodded. "My cousin Bryan," she said, nodding.

Jake leaned over, talking quietly with her and laughing.

"So, does she know that you and he fooled around a few months ago?" Dexter whispered after pulling Jessie close.

She smiled and nodded. "She was there," she said.

He began to feel like he was the most sheltered man in the world.

"So, Dexter is the man that took your cherry for real, huh?" Jake asked, nudging Jessie's foot with his own. Dexter smirked, looking at her for her reaction. They were all gathered around a wicker coffee table on the back porch, laying in relaxed positions.

"Yeah, I figured what the heck. He stuck around and doesn't get bent out of shape when I get flirty," she said, giggling and winking at him playfully.

"God, not flirty Jessie," Kayleigh quipped, causing Jessie to giggle.

"You see Dex," Jake said, grinning and leaning over to pat him on the shoulder, "that's how dad and I knew you were a good fella. You've seen Jessie when she's at her most frustrating, no... infuriating, and you're still here."

"Since when is me being flirty frustrating or infuriating?" Jessie asked, frowning.

Dex raised an eyebrow and looked at her pointedly, causing her to giggle. "Okay, I'll give you that. But I didn't give myself to him because he was man enough to handle me at my worst. I gave myself to him because I love him."

Kayleigh made a gagging sound but then smiled at her. "You guys do seem to be gaga over each other," she said. "I can see it in how you look at one another."

Dexter chuckled, shrugging at her.

"No, she's right," Jake said. "I see it too."

Kayleigh stood then, and slapped Jake's leg. "Move it, I want to pick Dex's brain," she told him. Jake obediently stood and went to sit next to Jessie on the wicker couch she was on. Jessie smiled and stood, joining Jake on his chair and sitting right next to him.

"So, you're weirded out by the whole... brother sister thing?" she asked.

He looked over and saw Jessie and Jake talking quietly to each other. She was grinning and leaning into him, then he reached up and grabbed her boob, causing her to laugh and smack his hand away.

"Behave," she said.

Dexter smirked, looking back at Kayleigh. "Yeah, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't," he said. "I just didn't expect them to still be fooling around, you know?"

"Well, I'm sure she's stopped since she met you," Kayleigh said. "I know that she's done that in the past when he and I were still new or when she had a semi-steady boyfriend. I think for them it's more of a statement of them caring about each other as brother and sister than a sexual pleasure thing, as weird as that sounds."

"That's probably accurate," Jake offered.

"You guys are supposed to be talking to each other," Kayleigh said. "Stop eavesdropping."

"Yeah, but you two are more interesting," Jessie said, giggling as Jake tickled her and drew another slap.

"Anyway," Kayleigh said, turning back to him. "I can promise that they aren't fooling around anymore."

Dexter nodded. "No, I trust her. She said that she'd fooled around with him a few weeks before our first date, but that's not really even an issue. I mean... kinda."

Kayleigh looked at him inquisitively.

"Look, I'm an understanding guy," he said. "The past is the past. It didn't concern or impact me then, so it shouldn't now. The problem is that this is family. It has the potential to impact relationships now."

Kayleigh nodded. "Very true. But I think you're considering that from like... the general... default idea of family. These guys are going to be affectionate regardless. We're just talking about degrees of affection now."

"Yes, but the degrees we're talking about involve sex," he countered.

"That's exactly what I mean, though," Kayleigh said. "Sex is just not that big of a deal to the Marks family."

Dexter smiled, nodding and conceding the point. If Jessie was any indication, it was 100% accurate.

"Done talking about us?" Jessie asked, grinning and looking over. Jake had his arm around her, but his hand was resting on her shoulder and not anywhere it shouldn't be.

"This makes you uncomfortable?" he asked, gesturing to Jessie and moving her up off of his chest. "We can move."

"No, actually," Dexter said. "I'm not planning on going anywhere, so if this is how you guys normally are, I should get used to it."

"It could very well be my dad that was holding me like this," Jessie said. "This is just normal for us. Jake isn't being flirty."

Her brother grinned widely and grabbed her breast again, drawing another eyeroll and a resigned sigh from Jessie.

Dexter smiled, chuckling at the two. "I told you before, I love you. That's not changing."

He took another swig of beer as the girls went, "Awww," at his words.

"Oh stop," he said, shaking his head.

"You'd better stop groping me before my boyfriend sees and pulls his dick out to beat you with," she said, drawing a smirk from Dex as she winked at him.

Jake laughed, obediently dropping his hand and putting it beside her.

"You guys would have really enjoyed the party I threw for Dex last Saturday," Jessie said.

He smiled, thinking of all the nude women. She told them all about the fun times that they'd had but left out certain parts. After a little while longer, Jessie stood and announced to the other two that she wanted to take Dexter home and fuck him, so he smirked and stood, trying his best not to be embarrassed.

After saying goodbye to everyone, he followed his girlfriend out to his truck, hopped in, and started to pull away.

*****

Jessie

Concern filled her head and she was desperately trying to hide it as they headed home. Dexter seemed to be okay, but there was a difference in saying something was fine when you were in the heat of the moment, and then it really being fine later.

She forced a smile, leaning into him and trying to relax. Not able to fight it off anymore, she finally sat back in her own seat and looked over.

"Honey, are you sure you were okay with how my brother and I are around each other?" she asked.

Dexter sighed, causing her a little worry, but then replied, "The kissing on the mouth thing with your family is a little weird."

She nodded. "I know, I've heard it before. It's something you can get used to though, right?"

He smiled. "Of course, baby."

"And the hugging and playful pinching and groping?" she asked.

He glanced over and paused in obvious thought.

"It's a little weird seeing a brother and sister acting so close," he said. "But I'm not going to leave you just because of some guy grabbing your tits. I mean, I let my own father have sex with you and I get pissed over your brother grabbing your knockers?"

She realized that he was joking but pressed the point.

"Honey, I just want to make sure that I don't need to put a stop to it," she said. "I love you and I want you comfortable."

"Jess, it's not going to happen right away, but I'll be okay. I promise."

She smiled, taking his hand as he reached out to grab hers.

"God, I never thought your family would be like that."

She smiled, shrugging. "Well, the closeness and affection wasn't something I was keeping from you. It's just the way we are."

Dexter nodded. "I wonder how my dad's date went," he said, glancing over. "Should we drive by and sneak in to see if he's having his own fun?"

Jessie grinned at him as she looked over. "I forgot about that!" she said. "Let's go and see how it went. Maybe he's there giving her some of that good Reynold's dick!"

He laughed at her antics, but started to head for his house nonetheless.

As they pulled in, they saw that Don was indeed home.

He unlocked the door as quietly as he could, and they tiptoed in but were disappointed to see him sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey son, Jess," he said, looking up. "How did it go meetin' the folks?

"Our evening was great. My family loves him," she said, going over and stealing a fast hug.

After a minute or so telling him about most of the details of the evening, Jessie, still hugging him, looked up and smiled sweetly at him.

"So, how did it go?" she asked.

He winced and sighed, then shrugged and released her from the hug. "It was okay. She was just really not my type. She wouldn't stop talking about her ex and kept prodding me about Dex's mom."

"God," Dex said. "That dumbass."

"Oh, Don," Jessie said, "I'm so sorry."

He shrugged. "I mean, it was fine, but I'm not going to go back out with her. She wanted to go dancing too," he said. "Look at me, I'm nearly 50. I'm not goin' fuckin' dancing."

Jessie giggled, then moved up to hug him again. "I'm so sorry, Papa," she said, rubbing his back.

"Like I said, I'll be fine. It was just... bad."

She sighed, but her ever chipper attitude won out and she smiled up at him again. "I promise we'll find you an attractive woman that's worth your time. You're a catch, Papa, dancing be damned."

He grinned at that and kissed her on the forehead. "I appreciate that, spitfire," he said. "I'm a little backed up, though, if you catch my meaning," he said, grinning widely. "She looked pretty incredible."

"Aww," Jessie said. "Poor thing." She glanced over at Dex, who was smiling.

"I'm almost regretting said that I didn't need any assistance from you," he said, grinning.

Dexter laughed, winking at Jessie as she looked at him for help. "Well, old man, I'm not sure you can handle her. She's been a handful lately."

"Ha!" Don said, patting his son on the back. "I'll bet she has, son, I'll bet she has. You kids have a fun night."

Dexter smiled, then turned, offering Jessie his hand as his dad went and sat back down.

She sighed happily, having enjoyed that exchange. As they headed back over to her apartment, she quietly thanked God for how everything had turned out in her life as she nuzzled her incredible boyfriend on the way back to her apartment.

Once there, they moved toward Jessie's bedroom, laughing to themselves as they walked in and heard the sounds of Donna being nailed by John.

Jessie sighed and shook her head at Dex, then winked and banged on the door as she passed. "Keep it down you hornballs!" she yelled.

Dexter laughed behind her. There was a scrambling inside, and the door was flung open.

"Hey gang!" John said, smiling and waving for a second. He grinned at Dexter and grabbed Jessie's wrist, causing her to cry out in surprise as he lifted her up onto his shoulder.

"Ack! John!" she protested, smacking him in the back. "Put me down!" He spanked her hard on the ass, and she cried out in pain, reaching back to hold her wounded buttock.

Looking up, she saw Dexter smirking and shaking his head. "Help me baby!" she begged, looking up and reaching for him.

He followed them into the room and watched as John flung her bodily onto the bed.

"Ya'll get started having some fun, I need some water," he said, turning and walking out past Dex. As he left the room, Jessie saw Dexter move out of the way, avoiding John's nakedness.

Laying on the bed, Donna whimpered, tied up to the headboard. Jessie giggled as she noticed the predicament her friend was currently in and sat up. Looking down, she saw that she had a pair of her panties stuffed in her mouth and it looked like John had been going down on her.

Breathing heavily and flushed, Donna wriggled around and tried to spit out the gag in her mouth. Jessie giggled, shaking her head. Turning, Donna pleaded to Dexter with her eyes, and being the kindhearted soul she knew her boyfriend to be, he smirked and walked over, pulling them out and tossing them beside her.

"Fuck, thank you," she said, smacking her lips and running her tongue around her mouth.

John came back in then, scowling at her as she grinned widely. "Water?" she asked.

He grinned, drinking some in front of her before winking and carefully pouring some into her open mouth.

"How long have you two been at it," Jessie asked.

Donna giggled. "I called him a small-cocked pussy and he threatened to tie me down and eat my pussy for hours."

John grinned, elbowing Dex in the side.

"You've got a weird guy there," Dex said with a grin, drawing another elbow from John.

"Tell me about it," Donna said. "So how did the evening go?" she asked, looking at Jessie.

She smiled back. "Mom and Dad love Dex, and he got to meet Jake and Kayleigh, and you'll never believe what happened!" she said excitedly.

Donna perked up but didn't answer.

"Jake proposed!" she said, grinning. For the next couple of minutes, Jessie talked about the proposal and the rest of the evening. John soon grew bored of the conversation and moved to kneel back down between Donna's legs.

"God, baby," she groaned, trying to focus on Jessie. "I don't know if I can take anymore."

The redneck grinned up from between her thighs. "You're gonna, though," he said.

Jessie giggled, looking over and winking at Dexter who was still standing awkwardly.

"Come here," Jessie said, smiling and patting the bed.

Dexter smirked, moving around to the other side of the surprisingly large bed and sat down next to her.

She giggled, smiling at him before she turned and started to undo Donna's arm.

"God, thank you Jess," her roommate said.

Smiling, she shrugged and then patted the pillow beside Donna.

Dexter smirked, then did as she asked. As he moved out of the way, she smiled and took a spot beside John at the end of the bed, legs hanging off and face close to her lover's crotch. He grinned, looking over at her for a moment before resuming his ravenous devouring of Donna's delicious looking pussy.

Finally figuring out that they were going to fuck in Donna's room, Dexter started to shuck his clothes, but still looked a little apprehensive about the whole thing.

"Don't worry baby," Jessie said, winking up at him, "I promise to make them behave. It will just be you and me."

He relaxed visibly at that, as if she'd zeroed in on what was making him uncomfortable. Soon, he was laying nude, gently stroking his cock and causing Donna all sorts of fits as she tried to reach it with her free hand.

"Stop it. You fuck John and leave Dex alone. He's mine," Jessie said.

Dexter smiled then, looking down as she nuzzled the end of his mostly flaccid cock. It was still large, hanging between his legs and down in front of his ball sack. She nuzzled the head, moving it upward skillfully with a few flicks of her tongue before starting to kiss and smack her lips around the tip.

He relaxed, closing his eyes and she smiled, letting herself start to enjoy the blowjob and take her time. She moved her hand to the base and stroked, squeezing and holding his girth in position for her affectionate kisses and tongue swipes. Soon, she couldn't stand it and blossomed her lips over the head, sucking hard and pulling herself closer to it. She glanced over, seeing Donna watching them and giggled. She felt a hand on the back of her head then and knew that John was "helping."

That was probably innocent enough, she figured, so she didn't say anything.

Moving to slide her lips past the head, she lowered them down the shaft as far as she could, relishing the feeling of her love's flesh on her tongue and lips.

"I could stay like this forever," she thought. Groaning, she felt John's hand still pushing, caressing the top of her head. She moaned, enjoying the feeling and closed her eyes.

Dexter's cock grew to its full size as she slid her lips deftly up and down the surface, streams of saliva and drool falling from her mouth as she began to make noise while fucking her face down on him.

John was still helping, and she looked over, seeing him still licking, but reaching over with his hand. He grinned and shrugged, so she giggled and looked back, resuming her cock-sucking.

Looking up, she saw that Donna was still tied up with one hand and the other was pinching her the nipple on one of her breasts. She'd leaned over though and was kissing Dexter on the chest.

"Hey," Jessie said, taking the cock out of her mouth for a moment. "Get back over there."