All Comments on 'Little White Lies Ch. 09'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chicken dinner

Another winner winner, chicken dinner. You corrected the repeat text, so no complaints there. And while I'm not particularly crazy about Don banging Jessie, it's more in the context of Dex sharing in general, not who he shared with. The story is so good though, as all yours are, that I can just skim past what I dont like, and continue on. Since we're teasing the idea of family live, hopefully Erin, Cassidy, and mom in some combo, have a bit of fun in the heat of the moment. Whether it happens or not though, your stories are always a good read. Just gotta wait it out until 31 Oct now for your next one. 5*

Jedd

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago
You Rotter

How can you leave us hanging til next month for the continuation of a cracking read. I have been reading like crazy to catch up and now I'm in limbo, oh well just have to read something else from my favourites list until it tells me the update has been published. I love these characters, how can others say that Dec has been cuckolded he has allowed his lover the space and the opportunity to cleanse the bad from her mind. Good for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
update soon pls

When is the next chapter coming ... u left us on a clifthanger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great stuff

The content and subject matter might not be for everyone, but I love your stories. Erotic and envelope pushing. There is a tendency to way overuse the words whimper and smirk in your writing, but that's nitpicking. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

dude too many girls are obsessed and half of the dialogue is about the size of his dick. it was fun at first but it got old quick.

NipkorNipkor7 months ago

Love this whole story .

Jessie finally allowed to be herself with Don is just super sexy .

We read this as a foursome and the sex afterwards is amazing ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES