Little White Lies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,320 Followers

"I think I'll head home," she said happily.

He nodded. "Need a ride?" he asked, but then snapped his fingers. "That's right, you brought your own car."

She nodded, then went over and kissed him. "I'm gonna take another nap and apply for that job," she said, letting him pull her in close for a hug. "Come see me later?"

He nodded, kissing her deeply.

"I love you," she whispered a few moments later, looking up after they broke from kissing.

"I love you," he replied quietly.

Heading back upstairs with her and watching as she got dressed, he helped gather her things up and walked her out to the car, waving at John and Donna as they pulled out to head home themselves.

A few sweet kisses and hugs later, he grinned happily as he watched her pull out of the drive and head for her apartment. Feeling the exhaustion from the previous night's events hit him, he went back upstairs and turned out his light before stripping down and crawling back in bed.

*****

Jessie

As she drove home, she mused about the previous evening and the following morning that she'd had. She was giddy with happiness, but still a little worried that Dex hadn't really thought through what he'd set in motion. Still, he seemed to be very okay with what had gone on between her and Don the night before. She only wished that he'd been able to get some from one of the girls last night. She didn't understand why Cassidy wouldn't want to be with Dex. It was just sex. It didn't mean anything if you didn't care about the person!

Pulling into her apartment and only mildly frustrated with her boyfriend's lack of sex the night before, she went inside and tried to quickly go to her room, but Donna called for her from their bed. Feeling obligated, she dropped her stuff in the entrance and peeked in.

"Come talk to me," her gorgeous roommate called out from the darkness.

Jessie stepped in further and peered into the dim light of the room, just seeing the two lying in bed, the covers over them and John appearing to be out.

"I don't wanna wake him," she whispered, pulling back a bit. "And I want to sleep."

"He's not out yet," came the reply. "Come on. Just sleep between us so we can keep you warm."

Jessie liked the idea of being sandwiched between the two, but really wanted to put in the application and clean up first.

"I've got to do a few things, but then I'll sneak in and make it up to you, okay?" she said, sounding more tired and irritable than she'd intended.

There was a rustling of sheets as Donna stood and came over.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" she asked, stepping up and moving in close, cradling Jessie's cheek as she drew her face up to look at her.

"I'm fine," she assured her. "I need to put in an application before I forget and then I wanted to shower."

"Application... yes, but you need to come lay with us after that. I don't want to come and find you in bed asleep."

Jessie giggled, but liked that Donna was being all stern and demanding of her.

"I mean it, midget," Donna said, scowling at her.

Jessie giggled again. "You're not supposed to say that word," she said.

"You're not supposed to be so short," she shot back, grinning after a few seconds. "Seriously," she added. "Hurry up."

Jessie smiled, then turned to head to her room so she could apply for the job. Donna grabbed her from behind though, and she felt her seemingly always horny roommate grab her breasts roughly and yank her back. A second later, she felt warm lips sucking gently at her neck followed by a single nibble. Sighing in approval, Jessie leaned back against her, but was forced back up a second later.

"Just a taste," Donna whispered. "Hurry."

Jessie frowned, turning back to scowl, but her roommate had crawled back in bed. Instead, Jessie went and stripped down, desperately wanting a shower, but not wanting to upset her. Instead of the bathroom, she went and sat on her bed, grabbing her laptop and turning it on.

The application turned out to be a simple matter. It had a space to fill out her contact information as well as a few questions. After filling it out, she figured she'd have some more stuff to do, but nothing was forthcoming. Waiting another five minutes for an email or something, she shrugged and stood, but then was surprised to feel her phone vibrate.

"This is Jessie," she said, not recognizing the number.

"Jessie, this is Bill at Double D's," came the male voice on the other end of the line.

"Oh, hello! That was fast!"

Bill chuckled. "Yeah, we're always on the lookout for help. I wanted to see if you could come in sometime tomorrow for an interview?"

"Um, of course!" she said, pausing for a second to think. "I get out of class at 10, but after that I'm pretty free."

"Good to hear... how does 10:30 sound?" he replied.

"That should be fine," she said. "Thank you!"

"Thank you! We'll see you tomorrow at 10:30."

"Okay! See you then!"

She hung up the phone, then tossed it down and happily went to join her roommates in their bed. Practically skipping to the other bedroom, she paused at the entrance and peered in.

"That was fast," Donna said from the dim light of the room.

"Well... I can go wander around my room for a while if you like," Jessie joked.

Sleepy sounding giggles came from the bed and Jessie felt her roommate's hands on her, then yelped in surprise as she was yanked into bed with the two. John quickly tossed the covers over the three and she felt him spoon up against her as she snuggled up to Donna.

The warmth of her much larger roommate was palpable, and she felt it begin to seep into her skin as her arms snuck around Donna's body, the larger girl wriggling her butt backwards into Jessie's lap. Unable to stop herself, Jessie reached up and cupped one hand on Donna's breast, squeezing gently. She felt her roommate's hand cover hers, fingers sliding between her own and squeezing a bit harder.

Behind her, John was apparently comfortable already. His arm was laying haphazardly over Jessie's hip, his hand resting on her thigh.

"So, what did you guys get up to with Alec and Emily?" Jessie whispered quietly.

"Mmm," Donna mumbled. "Well, Alec is a strange one, believe it or not."

Jessie giggled at the thought of Donna calling Alec strange when she and John weren't so normal themselves. "How so?"

"He watched his girlfriend and I go at each other for a while, and then John came over and started to eat her out for another hour or so. I kept Alec company, but he just wanted to watch. We watched as she sucked off John for a long time."

She paused. "Babe, how many times did you cum?" she asked, turning her head.

"Mmm, twice when she was blowing me," he said. "Then again later when we were fucking."

"Dang," Jessie commented.

"No kidding," Donna agreed. "And I was just sitting there with Alec most of the time. He was playing with my tits and pussy a bit but didn't try to go further. John told him several times to go for it, but he just watched."

"Jesus," Jessie said. "How long were they going at it?"

"She and John were having fun with each other for... three or four hours, I guess," Donna said.

"So, you didn't have any fun?" Jessie asked.

"Oh, no I did. Eventually he flipped me over to my knees and fucked me from behind. He gave me a few good orgasms and then shot on my butt."

"What a waste," Jessie mumbled.

"Oh, hush you little cum slut! He pulled out and shot before I knew what was happening. Regardless, he kept watching John and his girlfriend doing a bunch of different things. It was John's dream come true. That girl just kept going and going."

Jessie snickered. "I guess there's more to them than we realize," she said. "I'll have to talk to her."

"Don't get me wrong, it was fun," Donna said. "I just wish that Dex was there to fuck me for as long as John was fucking Erin. And it wasn't like Alec was bad, he was just much more interested in watching her. It was a little boring for me."

"Aww," Jessie said quietly. "I'll make sure that Dex plays with you soon, honey."

Donna giggled.

"So, what about you?" she asked.

Jessie sighed happily, thinking back to the night before. John was moving again, she noticed, his hand sliding up between her and Donna to play with her breasts, his fingers softly pinching at her nipples. His other hand had been underneath her neck, and Donna's, but he pulled back to slide it out, stopping to turn Jessie's face toward him with his hand, his mouth finding hers for a moment before he slid it down her body, between her breasts and down to her stomach where his fingers tickled gently across her skin.

"Dexter took me to his dad's bedroom and told me that he'd seen me sucking cock at the party," she said bluntly.

Donna didn't react.

"I was standing still, aroused beyond reason as he stripped me down and told me to go and take care of his dad, and told his dad why I needed him to."

John apparently liked hearing that, and she felt his erection pushing into one of her butt cheeks. Deftly moving her hand back between them, she slid his cock into her butt crack, nestling it nice and snug as he grunted in approval and pulled her closer.

That settled, she proceeded to tell Donna and John what happened the day before with her scary vision, and why it had been bothering her. She continued with details of being worried about it at the party, then finished with a detailed version of what had happened the night before.

"So... you had a good time and Dex was happy with what happened the next morning?" Donna asked.

Jessie nodded.

"Good," her roommate said.

"We talked about what happened and had sex right before we came down for breakfast."

Donna smiled, caressing her cheek and staring at her for a few seconds. "I'm proud of you, baby," she said.

"Me too," Jessie whispered. "I really needed it to happen that once," she admitted. "I know Don was hesitant, but when he finally gave in, he completely surrendered himself to it and it was incredible."

"So, are you going to be doing both of them now?" Donna asked.

Jessie shook her head. "I don't think that's what last night was about. I think Dex was trying to make sure that if I slipped up again, that it wouldn't bother him so much. He'd been worried about me and Don being okay around each other since he'd... forced himself on me."

Donna nodded, briefly kissing her.

"I just want to make Dex happy," Jessie said with a sigh. "I'm not going to read into anything and make assumptions. If he wants to share me more, then we can talk about it. Honestly, though, I would rather just let him have all the fun. It just seems to be less drama that way."

John turned over then, robbing her of the warmth of his body as he slid from the bed blearily, pausing before he stood and stumbled out of the room. A few seconds later, the shower started to run.

"Want to go let him get you cleaned up?" Donna asked.

"I do, but you're so soft and warm. I don't want to leave," Jessie said.

Donna snickered quietly, her arms and larger torso moving half-way over Jessie as she drew close.

"Then stay. He'll probably end up making you suck him off or try to fuck you or something if you do go join him."

"Oh, that's just our relationship," Jessie replied with a giggle. "You know I don't mind it."

"Oh, I know," Donna said. "But what makes you think you'll be safe if you stay here?"

Jessie giggled, then felt Donna moving and laughed harder.

"But I'm sleeeeeepy," she whined as Donna yanked the pillow out from underneath her head, then moved one knee to kneel beside her ear, the other sliding onto the other side of her head. Her roommate's hand gently furrowed into her hair and pulled her face up as Jessie giggled, the tantalizing view of her pussy a few inches from her face.

"You can sleep when I'm done with you," Donna said playfully, pulling Jessie tight up against her cunt.

Obediently, Jessie opened her mouth a few seconds before she's been pulled tight, her tongue sliding deep into her best friend's pussy.

"Good girl," her roommate said, staring down hard at her. "Mmm... fuck."

Immediately, she felt even more aroused when she heard Donna's praise, and tasted her unique flavor, savoring how it filled her mouth, the aroma of her sex filling her senses.

"God you're so good at that, Jessie," Donna moaned, having to lean forward and steady herself on the headboard.

Working her tongue and mouth hard, Jessie energetically slurped and sucked at the pussy she'd been yanked against, desperately trying to make her cum as she'd been ordered to.

Donna's grip tightened and she pulled Jessie's hair painfully, driving her lips and mouth hard against her pussy. Jessie's slurping and sucking never slowed, and she furiously ran her tongue across Donna's clit, pumping and thrusting against it as she moaned, almost begging Donna to be rougher.

"Little tramp," Donna moaned weakly, thrusting against Jessie's face staring down at her with an apparently pained expression. "So good..."

Jessie sucked Donna's entire clit and the surrounding flesh into her mouth, tonguing it repeatedly as she slurped, sending her roommate over the edge.

"Fuuuuuh," Donna cried out, her hips shaking uncontrollably. Jessie felt Donna's pussy quivering and convulsing, then heard her cry out as if she were in agony. A warm spray of liquid suddenly burst from Donna's pussy, shocking her as part of it filled her mouth, the other coating her chin and face. She didn't slow, though, and kept at it, driving Donna up on one leg and then over onto her back as Jessie followed, another agonizing cry coming from her as another, weaker spray burst from her pussy.

Jessie moaned, sucking and slurping hard, swallowing what she'd been sprayed with and staring hard at her best friend.

Donna cried out a final time, then grabbed Jessie and yanked her hard upwards, unable to handle anymore. Moans punctuated by hurried, emphatic kisses followed, and the two melted into a pile of quivering flesh and passion.

Not one spot on Jessie or Donna's upper bodies was safe as the two women kissed and nibbled at each other in the throes of their excitement. Donna even started to move down between Jessie's legs, but Jessie stopped her, yanking her back up and kissing her even harder.

After a few more minutes of feverish kissing, the two slowly fell still.

"Nap time," Donna whispered, snuggling close to her.

Jessie nodded, enclosed comfortably in Donna's arms.

***

A few hours later, Jessie awoke when Donna was trying to extricate herself.

"Mmm, hey," she mumbled sleepily.

"Sorry," Donna whispered.

Jessie looked at the clock.

"No, I need to get up," she said, reaching for Donna's hand.

With some assistance, she managed to pull herself from bed, looking back to see if John was there, but didn't see him.

"John never came back?" she asked, stepping around some discarded clothes on the ground and heading for the door.

"Nah, he's out doing something," Donna said. "Dex coming over?"

Jessie smiled, then shrugged. "I don't know. I'm still beat. I could probably use a rest."

Donna's smile widened, and she nodded emphatically. "Good! Now I can have sex with him while you guys talk!"

Giggling, Jessie didn't answer as she left the room, heading for her much-needed shower. She turned it on, but then switched it to the faucet and elected to soak in the tub instead.

Donna left her alone, and after a nice relaxing bath, she hopped out feeling much more refreshed. Wrapping a towel around herself, she stepped out and quickly went her room. Pulling on a long shirt, she elected to skip underwear completely for the evening. Grabbing her phone, she made sure that Dex hadn't texted yet, then went to check what was going on with her roommates.

Stepping into the living room, she saw Donna laying on the couch, her phone up to her ear. Walking over, she sat down next to her and waited for her to be finished talking.

"Mmmhmm," she murmured. "Well, whenever you guys feel like it is fine. I'll let Jessie know. Okay. Love you too. Bye."

Jessie glanced over and raised a single eyebrow inquisitively.

"Daisy and Denise are coming to visit," she said. "Daisy is coming to school here in the spring and wants to check out things."

"Oh... fun!" Jessie said cheerfully. She liked Donna's siblings and was always happy for them to come and visit. "I'm happy to let them have my room and stay at Dex's," she said.

"I'm sure you are, but you're not going to keep that cock away from me for that long," Donna said. "I'll kick John to the couch if I have to."

Jessie giggled. "Poor John."

"Poor John, my ass," Donna said, sitting up. "Fucker got a blowjob for like... an hour last night. That blonde tramp made him cum at least 3 times."

"Yeah, but with John, that's not really all that big of a deal, right?"

Donna cock her head thoughtfully. "He has always been good at recovering quickly, and Erin's so pretty that it's easy to see why he didn't go soft after he came each time."

"So, you had fun?" Jessie asked, watching as her roommate turned and grabbed one of her feet, then taking it in her hands and started to rub it.

"Yeah," Donna said easily. "It was just... weird. I've had a few different types of men, but never one that didn't want to really screw around all that much."

"So... you were bored?" Jessie asked, relaxing into the couch as Donna pulled her foot up closer to her face as she continued to rub.

"Yeah... I don't know. It just felt a little insulting."

Jessie frowned. "I'm sorry honey."

"Oh, no reason to be sorry, I had lots of fun, and I loved that John had so much fun too. Like I said... it was just weird."

Jessie giggled, then sighed as Donna brought her foot up to her face and kissed the bottom of it, her fingers pressing and working into the flesh.

"Still, I didn't expect those two to be the freakiest ones of our group of friends," Donna said, pausing to lift her lips from Jessie foot, then gently taking one of her toes into her mouth and eliciting a giggle.

"True," Jessie said, scooting lower on the couch. "I'm pretty sure we're on the tip of the weirdness iceberg with those two."

Donna nodded, rolling her eyes in a show of playful exasperation at the two. For several minutes more, she kissed and massaged Jessie's foot, drawing more than a few raised eyebrows from her.

"Having fun?" Jessie asked.

Donna smiled, letting her foot down. "I'm just seeing if this is something that you like. I'm pretty sure John is always going to like me fucking other people; at least while we're young and don't have kids. I'm trying to be open to trying new things and finding out what people are in to."

"Well... it felt nice," Jessie replied after giving it some thought. "It wasn't arousing for me, but it wasn't a turn off."

Donna smirked and turned, Jessie doing the same as the two sat back up straight.

"So... are you and Dex going to be doing anything this evening?"

She shrugged. "I'm not sure. He's still napping, I guess. We probably need to talk again and make sure everything is okay."

"Boys can be weird about jealousy, for sure," Donna said. "But I don't need to tell you that."

Jessie smiled wanly. Deep inside, she knew something was bothering her, just a little bit. Her roommate knew her better than most though, and it didn't slip by her.

"You know... if you didn't like what happened last night, you should say something," Donna said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Oh... come on," Donna said. "I love you, munchkin, but I can see that something isn't right."

Jessie shrugged. "I'm not sure," she said. "I really did enjoy last night, and it's not like I cheated, or Dex didn't know about it, you know?"

Donna listened politely before replying. "I know you love to have fun with John and I, and I know that you like being flirted with and groped. But you forget that you're also the girl that goes out of her way to please others and is all too happy to change herself to fit better with what other people like."

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,320 Followers
123456...9