Little White Lies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrugged in response. She wasn't wrong. Donna had been very intuitive for as long as Jessie had known her. "I do what I like, Donna. I don't just succumb to everyone else's whims."

"I know. And I know how much you love Dexter, but you don't get to forget that you have a say in the relationship too."

Jessie frowned, staring at Donna for a few moments.

"Where's all this coming from?" she asked.

"I'm just concerned for you, honey," Donna said. "I don't want you to get hurt."

"I know you don't," she replied. "I'll be okay, regardless. I know I'm tiny, but I'm a tough girl." She was trying to get Donna to lighten up a little, but she wasn't having it.

"You are, but if you aren't comfortable with something Dexter wants you to do, are you going to say something?"

Jessie honestly didn't think that was possible, but for Donna's sake, she tried to imagine a scenario where it was.

"I guess I'd just go with it in the moment and talk to him later. I wouldn't want to make anyone upset."

"Honey, you need to be able to say no in those moments," Donna argued. "You can't really expect to go along with everything and be okay. You're going to get hurt."

Jessie knew that her friend was just trying to look out for her and nodded.

"You're right, of course," she said. "I'll be sure and talk to Dex about it tonight."

"Promise me," Donna said, staring at her sternly.

"I promise," Jessie replied.

"Now... I know I said that I wanted Dex tonight, but I'll make John take me out so that you can talk."

Jessie was going to argue that it wasn't necessary for her to do that, but Donna could be stubborn when she was in a protective mood, which she most certainly was.

"I appreciate it," Jessie said. "I think I could use a quiet night. We'll have to plan something for you and Dex soon."

Donna didn't look displeased by that plan at all.

*****

Dexter

Typing away at the email, Dex thought of the best way he could draw it to a close. He was taking some time to touch base with his brother overseas. He always tried to keep it lighthearted, though he loved his brother dearly.

"How are you and all the other girls faring at Cheerleader Camp? Hopefully you aren't being made fun of that much. Just so you know, I sold all your stuff and rented your room out to a homeless guy.

As for me, Jessie has been getting me all sorts of pussy. I swear, that girl likes for me to fuck her friends more than I actually like fucking them. If you're a good boy, I might see if she can find some guy for you. Just kidding bud. I'll have some nasty skank lined up by the time you come see us again..."

There was a gentle knock on the door and Dex looked up as his dad poked his head in.

"Hey... son?"

"Yeah?" Dex looked over to see his father in the doorway. "Come on in."

"You have a minute to talk?" Don walked over, then saw the email. "Writing your brother?" he asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I figured I'd give him some shit for a change," he joked, flashing a grin.

Chuckling, Don read some of the email, then stood back up. "Hopefully he'll be home soon," he added.

Dex nodded. "I think a few months is what I heard last time," he said. "What's up?"

"I uh... wanted to talk," his dad said.

Dex nodded, sliding his chair back and watching as his father moved to sit on the bed behind where he was sitting, and turned to face him. He watched as his dad got settled, then sighed deeply and seemed to struggle to say what was on his mind.

As he waited, he watched and studied his father's face. It was weathered of course, but there was a light in his eyes and a smile at the edges of his mouth that hadn't been there before.

After a good thirty seconds of silence, he saw his father finally look up.

"I don't want you to do that again," he said.

Dex cocked his head. "You mean with Jessie?"

His father nodded.

"Son," he said with a beleaguered sigh. "You and Jessie have given me something that I never thought I'd have again," he said at length. "It was something incredible, that I'll never be able to repay."

He was looking up, directly at Dex as he spoke.

"I never thought I'd be able to have sex with a girl as young and feisty as Jessie, but it doesn't change the fact that it shouldn't have happened."

Dex frowned.

"I know you mean well, and I know you're probably fine with what went down, but it really can't happen again."

Dex nodded.

"You regret it?" he asked.

"Yes and no. I had fun with her, for sure. I just wouldn't want to be the reason you and Jessie had a fight or split up. I haven't seen you this happy in a long time, and I wouldn't risk ruining that for the world. Kids shouldn't have to worry about their parents."

"I know," Dex said, looking at him comfortingly. "But it really wasn't just about helping you. Jessie is... well... you know how she is."

"She's a whirlwind for sure," his father said with a chuckle.

"Well, she's like that all the time, with everyone. She's going to end up in a situation where she's gone farther than she intended, and I knew that I needed to find a way to be okay with that."

His dad nodded.

"I'm not saying that that was the only reason, but it was the biggest one, for me."

"I can understand that," his dad replied. "I just can't stand the thought of being the cause of you two splitting up. Not to mention, if anyone found out, they wouldn't think too highly of the whole situation."

"Eh... fuck what other people think," Dex said, waving his hand dismissively.

"Easier said than done, son. If it got out that I was having sex with my son's girlfriend, it could hurt me in the professional world. I might stop getting business."

Dex hadn't thought of that.

"Not to mention, she's doesn't exactly blend in when she's being a crazy, sexual whirlwind. But the point is, there's a million reasons why it shouldn't happen again. Can you promise me that you won't put the three of us in that type of situation again?"

Dex sighed, then nodded. "I can. I promise. I'm sorry if it made things weird or difficult for you."

"God... no, son," his dad replied. "It was the best time I've ever had, and a big part of me is wanting it to happen again, but... like I said, it's just not a good idea."

Dex chuckled. "Well, you know how she can get," he said. "I'll tell her to behave, but..."

"What good will that do," his dad finished for him.

Dex chuckled, then stood as his dad came over to briefly hug him and pat him on the back.

"Thanks kiddo," he said.

"You're welcome," Dex replied.

Stepping back, his dad offered him a smile, then turned to leave.

"By the way, Erin and Jessie are trying to get you a date with Erin's mom, I think," Dex said. "They were talking about it last night."

"Oh yeah?" he asked, looking back with interest.

"Yeah. She seems nice."

He saw a smile cross his dad's face and gave him one in return.

"That girl," he said, shaking his head as he turned and left the room.

Dex chuckled, then turned back to finish his email. Afterward, he started playing a video game to pass the time. A little while later, he heard his phone buzzing and grabbed it after pausing it.

"Hey," Jessie said as he answered.

"Hey baby," he replied. "So, are we hanging out, or are you just gonna relax tonight?"

"I guess I'd like to see you; if I have to," she said, punctuating her attempt at humor with a giggle.

"I know, it's such a chore to put up with me," he replied, loving the sound of her laughter in his ear.

"Well, you're welcome to come over whenever you like."

They spoke a few minutes longer, and then hung up. Saving his game, Dex shut the PC down and then got changed and let his dad know that he was heading out. After making sure he looked decent, he grabbed his stuff and went downstairs.

***

Pulling into the girls' apartment a bit later, he hopped out and quickly went up the steps. Jessie opened the door a few seconds after he knocked and hopped into his arms, kissing him on the lips. Without a word, she slid back to her feet and turned, leading him to her room. He admired the bottom of her naked butt peeking out from the tail of her shirt as she walked in front, chuckling inwardly at her lack of underwear.

Once in the bedroom, she shut the door behind them and hopped onto the bed and laid down while he kicked off his shoes. After getting settled down next to her, he looked at her quietly, drinking in her ridiculously sexy form.

"I'm glad you came over," she said.

"Everything okay?" he asked, still staring at her.

She nodded quickly. "I just wanted to make sure that everything was still okay with you and your dad," she said, looking at him apprehensively.

Hearing that she was still concerned, he immediately felt a surge of affection for her. As he pulled her close to kiss her again and assuage her fears, he couldn't help but wonder if she was still okay. Maybe she needed to talk about something. Plus, he knew he should probably let her know what his dad had said.

"I appreciate you wanting to talk about it," he began. "Dad did come and talk to me after we both woke up from our naps."

"Was everything okay?"

Dex nodded, unable to hide his amusement as he thought back to his dad and how much happier he looked than before Jessie had entered their lives.

"He's good," Dex said. "He just wanted to let me know that what happened shouldn't happen again. He pointed out that other folks wouldn't understand if people knew, and he said that a son shouldn't have to worry about his father's sex life. I told him that I was also looking after my girlfriend and trying to prepare myself for things that might happen, given her nature."

Jessie raised an eyebrow at him. "My nature?" she asked, sounding confused.

He wondered for a moment if he'd offended her. He figured that he'd better explain.

"You know what I mean. You have a flirtatious way about you. I basically told him that it was an inevitability that you were going to find yourself in a situation where you let something go farther than you intended and I wanted to be at a point with that where I could handle it without getting too upset. At the same time, I was helping you with your problems, and helping him with his. It was a perfect setup."

Jessie was listening quietly, lying next to him and idly twirling a finger in her hair. As Dex finished, she looked at him in confusion again.

"Wait... what did he mean about other people finding out?"

"Well, think about it. I just basically made my girlfriend go and have sex with my dad. My brother probably wouldn't care, and Donna and John are likely fine with it, but anyone else would likely freak out."

"That's a good point," she replied. "I hadn't thought about that."

"Plus, it wouldn't look good for me. I mean, it might even make me look like a cuckold, or a wimp."

"That's not going to happen," Jessie said, laying back down next to him.

"No, I don't think it will either, but you have to admit that it might look like you were humiliating me on purpose. I'm not a cuckold, and I'm not a wimp. I chose to put you in that situation."

"I know you did, and I love that you did that. You decided what I was doing last night, and it was really exciting. Of course you're not either of those things. You really think people would think that?"

He shrugged. "It's a chance, but a slim one."

She nodded, accepting the explanation. "Regardless, I don't think anyone else needs to know."

"No, you're right. Dad just wanted to make it clear that he wasn't going to try and make it happen again, and that I shouldn't either. Last night was a good thing in my book. It helped me work through some of the things that I've been feeling or been worried about."

"Like?" she prompted, still laying close to him and playing with her hair.

"Well... the fact that you like to let me have sex with basically anyone that's interested, and I would get jealous when you would barely get close to being intimate with someone."

She smirked. "Honey, first, you didn't get anywhere near to being jealous. Now... you got upset when your dad and I were together the first time, but that wasn't jealousy."

That was technically more accurate, he knew, conceding the point.

"Let me put it this way," he said, thinking quietly for a few seconds. "It felt unfair to you."

She smiled and rolled her eyes. "Honey, all I've ever wanted was to make other people happy, and you more so than anyone else."

"I just know," he said, reaching over and taking her hand in his, then looking into her eyes, "that I'm in love with you. I'm going to do everything I can to make you happy and keep us together."

She giggled. "You make it sound like it's going to be work."

"I didn't mean for it to," he said with a smirk. "You're the one for me, but you've got to admit that you're not like other girls. I wouldn't want you to be, either."

"The point is," he continued, "I don't want you to think that I'm not okay with you having just as much fun as I get to have, even though you're not asking me to make this part of our relationship more equal. I..." he stammered, trying to find the right words. "I wanted to get to a point where, if you wanted to be with another guy, or... someone you had in the past," he said, trying to indicate that he was talking about her brother, "you could."

"Okay," she said. "I promise I'll let you know if someone comes along that I just have to have."

He smirked. "I think we both know that it's more likely that you'll accidentally find yourself in such a situation."

She didn't answer but had a curious smile on her face that told him she knew for sure what he was talking about.

"So, you promise you're good with everything?" she asked.

"I am," he said.

She smiled widely. "So... will you promise me that you'll tell me if you do start to have a problem with it? I love you just as much and don't want to lose you either."

"Of course," he said, leaning in and kissing her.

A few minutes of kissing and snuggling followed, until he finally laid back on the bed and relaxed.

"So, what would you like to do this evening?" he asked.

"Mmmm... I don't know. Donna and John are out, so they won't be able to entertain us. She wanted to give us time to talk," she explained. "I promised her that she could have you later this week."

Dexter chuckled, loving his girlfriend even more.

"We can hang out here or go get some dinner, maybe go to a movie?"

"A movie sounds nice," she said. "It's been awhile since we've done that. I shouldn't stay up late though, I got a call back after I put in that application and I've got an interview in the morning, after class."

"That's so awesome," he said, smiling widely. "You're going to do great."

Jessie smiled. "Give me a bit to get dressed and I'll be ready. You can pick out the movie."

After a short wait, Jessie was ready, having gotten dressed in a pair of jeans and a semi-lowcut top. The movie was pleasant, and afterward, he took Jessie home and elected to call it an early night.

Standing in front of her apartment after walking her up to the door, he leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. As they broke the kiss, he stared at her for a few seconds before speaking.

"Thanks for... caring about how I was doing with everything from last night," he said.

She smiled in response, then cast her eyes upward in thought for a moment. "Mmmm... thank you for talking with me about what happened."

He chuckled. "Thank you for being so damn sexy."

Giggling again, she resumed her thinking face. "Thank you for making me go and do... what I did... last night," she said, lowering her voice and looking around.

He smirked. "Thanks for letting me fuck all your friends," he said, raising an eyebrow in challenge, then waiting for her response.

Thinking again, she scowled for a second, then snapped her fingers. "Thanks for letting me suck your cock whenever I want!"

He laughed, pulling her in for a kiss. "I love you Jessica Marks."

She sighed happily, leaning hard into his chest. "I love you, Dexter Reynolds."

He didn't think he could have been any happier than he was in that moment, but he'd had that thought before.

"Good luck tomorrow," he said. "Let me know how it goes."

"Thank you, and I will," she said, sneaking in to grab one more kiss. "See you soon. No jerking off either. Donna has some kind of plan for you."

Dexter chuckled as he pounded down the steps.

***

The next morning Dex got up early, went and worked out with Alec, attended his early class, and was at work by 10 in the morning. Pulling up the ticket board, he went through and grabbed a few that needed to be worked, then started in on the first one.

After an hour of work, he was deep in concentration when he got a phone call. Without looking to see who it was, he answered and kept looking at the screen, continuing to try and figure out what was wrong with the computer he was working on.

"Hello?"

"It's been three hours already and you haven't come to see me and Nicky yet!" said the person on the other end of the phone.

"Vicky?" he asked.

"Hell yes, Vicky!" she exclaimed. "Where are you?"

"I've been in class and working," he said, bemused.

"You... my office... now..." she said.

She sounded irritated, but he knew better. Even if she was, he knew more than likely the cause and the solution.

"Okay, I'll be there in a few, let me just finish this up really quickly. I'm almost done."

He heard a sigh on the other end of the phone.

"But Dex," she whined. "I'm hoooooorny."

Grinning, he shook his head, resisting the urge to look around and see if anyone had heard.

"I'll take care of you," he told her. "I just can't randomly disconnect from the computer I'm working on. The employee will be confused as hell."

Vicky seemed to whine into the phone again, but then muttered, "Fine."

"I'll be there in a few," he said.

"Okay," she said softly, almost childlike in the tone of her response. He heard her hang up, then rolled his eyes as he considered the possibility that she was really upset.

Shaking his head a few seconds later, he focused on the screen and continued to fix the problem. The software he was using was really nice, and he liked being able to remotely connect to the computers he was fixing.

After a few minutes, he got the problem solved, and let the customer know from the built-in chat window, then advised them to test and make sure. That step was just for the customer's own peace of mind, and he wasn't the least bit surprised when they confirmed that it was good.

"Thank you so much!" the screen said.

"You're welcome," he texted back. "Have a great day."

Disconnecting from the session, he set his status to busy and then checked his phone. He was surprised to see a text from Jessie.

"Vicky said you're being mean and keeping your dick away from her. That doesn't sound like the boyfriend I know and love."

He hadn't seen it, so she had waited a few minutes before texting again.

"Too busy for your own girlfriend too I see. I better hear that you went and gave her the good stuff, or you'll be punished. By the way, I got the job! I'm starting today in fact."

He chuckled. "Your punishments will most likely involve sex, so where's the incentive for me to go and take care of her? Just kidding, babe," he added. "I just finished up and I'm going to see what's the matter. Congrats on getting the job! I'm so proud of you! Now everyone will be able to enjoy your titties as much as I do."

Standing, he tossed his phone into his pocket and went to the bathroom, relieving himself and taking a look at his reflection to make sure he was as handsome as ever. Rolling his eyes at his internal joke, he turned to leave, but stopped when he felt his phone vibrate. Quickly pulling it out again, he saw that Jessie had replied.

123456...9