Little White Lies Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wasting no time, she leaned over and took the head of his cock into her mouth, smiling as he moaned at the contact. Sucking hard on the head, she stroked up and down quickly looking up playfully at him and then Daisy, who was still taking pictures.

"God... it's been a long fuckin' time," he said. "I've got to buy your boyfriend a bottle of Scotch or something. Fuck."

Jessie giggled, sliding her lips down the shaft a bit before resuming the sucking of the crown.

"So... what do you like?" she asked, briefly taking her lips off. "Head work or taking it as deep as I can?"

"It's been so long, I can't even remember," he said honestly. "It ain't gonna be long."

She smiled happily, then lowered her head and got back to work. Stroking hard and letting her saliva slide down his cock a bit, she worked up a rhythm that had him squirming in his seat.

"Almost there," he grunted, then said, "on the tits?"

"Hell no," she murmured, briefly letting the head free of her lips before sliding them back around it and resuming her relentless pumping.

"Fuck," he cried out, warm goo filling her mouth as he started to cum. She kept stroking as he burst several times, slurping but not swallowing as she made sure he was done. Looking up, she opened her mouth for Daisy and grinned as she saw Jack fumbling for his own phone.

After Daisy got a couple pics, she let Jack take one of her with his cock still in her mouth, his cum clearly visible. She swallowed, then slid back up and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks for letting me suck your cock," she said happily. "Are you coming back inside?"

"I don't think I have it in me," he said, laughing and leaning weakly against the door. "Thank you, Jessie."

She smiled and slid out of the seat, turning to wave playfully. "Bye Jack. See you at the restaurant soon I hope?"

He nodded. "Hell yes," he said. "I still owe your boyfriend that bottle of Scotch."

She giggled and waved again before grabbing Daisy's hand and giggling as they hurried back to the club.

As they passed a pair of particularly large trucks, Daisy surprised her by yanking her in between the vehicles and pushing her back up against one, her mouth locking with Jessie's as her tongue slid inside.

A soft cry of surprise escaped her lips, but she feverishly kissed the young woman, her body pressing Jessie's against the truck.

Stepping back, Daisy licked her lips deviously and smile back at Jessie. "Sorry... I really wanted to know what that was like," she whispered.

"You could have joined me," Jessie said.

Daisy didn't respond, instead leading Jessie back into the club as they went to find the others.

*****

Dexter

Thursday Night

It had been one boring slog of a week for Dex. He'd studied until he literally couldn't stand to look at the information anymore. Work hadn't helped either, as he was busier than normal. He'd had to keep telling himself that he'd see Jessie on Friday and was focusing on that as his reward for focusing on his studies.

On Tuesday, he got word from his Dad that his brother had surprised him at home, and after work he'd been elated to finally be able to give him a hug and spend at least a little bit of time catching up. Unfortunately, he'd been unable to spend very long with him over the next couple of days, but his brother had assured him that he understood, and that studying was more important.

Thursday night, his brother had gone out to the club to hang with his old friends, and Dex was just about to turn in for the night and was down in the kitchen getting a drink of water before heading for bed. He heard his brother's truck in the drive and unlocked the door for him, smiling as he came inside.

"How was the club?" Dex asked.

"Hey, man!" Jack said, smiling widely. "I had a great time! You aren't gonna believe what happened to me tonight."

"Oh yeah?" Dex asked, amused at the wide grin on his older brother's face.

"I met this incredible girl tonight and she gave me head in the parking lot," he said, grinning widely. "It was just the welcome home gift I needed."

"Bullshit," Dex said, laughing. "You did not."

"Wanna bet?" Jack asked. "Check it out."

Amused, Dex stepped close as his brother held out his phone and pulled up a picture. There on the screen, was a very familiar face that Dex immediately recognized. Grabbing the phone in surprise, he burst out laughing for a moment, then covered his mouth in amused shock as he looked at his brother.

Looking at the picture again, he saw Jessie, her mouth hovering around the head of a cock and her mouth full of cum.

Dex burst out laughing once again.