All Comments on 'Little White Lies Ch. 12'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mbaabdmbaabdover 2 years ago

One of the best chapters ever, of any of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great chapter! Hopefully the future chapters will see a loosening of the "save her pussy for Dex" rule. Maybe not for everyone, but at least for Don, Jack and John.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love how bloody wholesome this story is, seriously fantastic work

ahalfonsoahalfonsoover 2 years ago

Excellent, I really enjoy the characters in this story and it feels like there's plenty of mileage in it yet. I don't think you need any more new characters though (although those twins at Double D's clearly needs to happen).

MentalcaseMentalcaseover 2 years agoAuthor

@ahalfonso - That's what my editor tells me, haha. Used to I would introduce a character just to see where the story could go, but he's gotten me to slow down and plan shit out.

toobytoobyover 2 years ago

This series and the overlaps with MSMM are really working great! Delightfully slutty and definitely hits all my buttons with public sex and multiple partners and sexy play verging on roughness. Lucky Jessie, and it sure seems like Dex is totally on board with her shenanigans. Not being picky, but I notice that your editor isn't catching all mistakes....Her/she and him/he errors, and words you may have forgotten to remove from a sentence. Keep up the good work MC.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I love the way you write this the correct use of English grammar but not losing sight of the fact that this is erotica with all its tucks and foibles. Brilliant loving it. 5 stars always.

NipkorNipkor7 months ago

Five stars ✨ again , Jessie is a real spitfire , just as Don describes.

Lovely sexy story , fantastic sexy mind .

Thankyou very much for posting your work here .

Very very well written , 10/10 for sure .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES