Little White Lies Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Tyson!" she answered cheerfully.

Dex felt like laughing as the douche looked up at him while hugging her, as if that were something that he'd get upset at.

"Hey, Jessie!" Jason said, standing and coming around the couch upon seeing that she was giving out hugs.

"Hi cutie!" she answered happily, squeezing him as he stepped close to embrace her.

Tyson had stepped back as Jessie pushed past him, and Jason immediately came over to shake Dex's hand as their hug broke.

"Hey Dex!" Jason said happily. "How are ya?"

"Good, man," Dex replied. The young man seemed genuinely happy to see him, not just Jessie, and Dex silently decided to let him have more time with Jessie if possible.

"Is that sexy Dexy!" John called out, emerging from Donna's bedroom with the girls following behind. "Hey Smurfette!" he yelled, reaching down and picking Jessie up easily as she cackled and smacked his arms.

On it went, Jessie excitedly hugging each of the people in the apartment as if it had been months since she'd seen them last, and Dex following behind and shaking hands or giving hugs.

"Hi Dex," Daisy said, flashing him an endearing smile as she hugged him.

He was tempted to smirk at Tyson the way he'd done before but resisted. It was enough knowing that the guy's girlfriend was thirsting for him a bit.

Donna was last, and as Jessie finished hugging her and broke into conversation with the other girls, Dex dismissed the notion of a hug and grabbed her by the hand. Leading her into her bedroom, he shut the door behind them and immediately pressed her up against the door, his body molding against hers.

"Mmmph," she whimpered, kissing him feverishly and pulling him tight up against her.

He pushed his tongue between her lips, feeling a rush of electricity as they parted to accept him. Her own tongue ran along the length of his, her lips squeezing as she gently sucked. One hand grabbed his and pulled it up to her breast, inviting him to squeeze the supple flesh. Her other hand pulled at his hips a moment, then slid between them and slipped into his jeans to grip his slowly swelling cock.

He broke the kiss and stepped back, pulling her hand back out. "I just wanted to make sure that you and I were okay," he explained, seeing her frown for a second then slowly start to advance on him.

"I'm not," she said. "But I will be when you fuck me again," she quickly added as he matched her advance by holding up a hand to stop her.

"Jessie told me what she promised you," he said.

She stopped pushing against his palm and looked up at him.

"You don't have to worry about anything between Daisy and me," he continued, pushing her hand away and moving back up close to her. "I think you and I both know that I'm never really the one that starts anything like that. It's usually Jessie."

Donna nodded, still silent.

"So, stop being grumpy and don't worry," he said, smiling and hoping to elicit the same response from her.

"I can't help it," she said, sighing. "I... I guess I was jealous."

"You don't need to be," he told her. "Okay?"

She nodded slowly and dropped her gaze to the floor. "I'm sorry," she said at length. "I've been such a bitch."

He chuckled and kissed her again. "It's fine," he said. "I just needed to make sure you knew that I wasn't going to try and do anything with your sister."

"Thank you," she said quietly, then slowly looked back up at him.

He raised an eyebrow at her as she gave him a sultry stare and began to drop slowly to her knees, her eyes never leaving him. Even when she was kneeling and undoing his pants, she kept staring.

"Donna..." he said, amused. "I don't think this is the time..."

"I was bad and bitchy," she protested. "I need to say 'I'm sorry' properly."

She took his dick into her mouth a healthy length and held it firmly between her lips. Her eyes closed as she held it there, a low, her satisfied moan vibrating his flesh as she sucked and rubbed her tongue along the underside.

"You don't need to apologize," Dex said, but didn't move to pull her off. "We came over to see what the plan was for tonight."

The door opened then, and John came in grinning as he saw what was going on.

"Hell yeah," he said. "Make her pay, man! She's been a real bitch lately."

As he spoke, he stepped up beside Dex and put his hand on the back of his girlfriend's head, pushing her hard against Dex's crotch. Donna gagged but didn't fight, instead wriggling her head back and forth as her boyfriend forced her deeper onto Dex's cock.

Dex grunted, enjoying the way her mouth and tongue felt as she slurped and sucked on his length. John worked his pants open and freed his own, but Donna reached up and roughly gripped his balls instead of turning to take him into her mouth or stroke him.

"Fuck," he grunted as she squeezed, glaring up at him until he let go and held his arms up in the air.

Dex felt her slide back off his cock and groaned in pleasure as streamers of slime pulled from her mouth and dripped onto her shirt. Turning to glare at her boyfriend, she squeezed his cock and balls even tighter and made him collapse to the ground.

"No one invited you, dickless," she snapped.

John groaned weakly but Dex was shocked to see his hands staying up out of the way as Donna punished him. Perplexingly, she leaned over while still squeezing and took her boyfriend's cockhead into her mouth. Watching in mild horror, he saw her teeth appear for a moment as she bit down.

"Fuck!" John grunted, reaching down for a second to grab her head but then yanking his hand back up out of the way.

All at once, she let go of his poor testicles and sat back, scowling angrily at him. "I told you I'd take care of this later," she spat venomously.

John grunted weakly and turned to his side, clutching at his injured groin.

"I didn't hear you," she barked loudly.

Dex glanced up, seeing Daisy and Jessie poking their heads around the corner for a second. He held his hands out in bewilderment and quickly began to put his cock away. Both girls laughed and disappeared as Donna looked back over to him.

"Nooooo..." she protested, reaching up to try and move his hands out of the way.

"Donna," Dex laughed, still fighting her off. "Stop."

She frowned, but reluctantly dropped her hands to her sides.

"I'll take care of you tonight, I promise," he said. "We have to figure stuff out first."

She sighed hard, staring up at him like she was being punished. Turning, she leaned over and punched John squarely in the balls.

"Oogh... Fuck!" John grunted, rolling over to his stomach.

"You see what you did!" she snarled.

Dex moved past her as she knee-walked over closer to her boyfriend, an angry glare still on her face. She slid over on top of him while he was groaning and clutching at his nuts, but then perplexingly started kissing his cheek and neck. Knowing that he should leave while he still could, Dex moved out of the room and shut the door behind him, joining the others in the living room.

"Everything okay in there?" Debbie asked, a knowing grin on her face.

Dex gave her an uneasy look and took a seat in an empty spot next to Debbie and her wife. Jessie was on the other couch, sitting next to Jason, with Daisy sitting on Tyson's lap in John's recliner.

"Those two are crazy," he said, looking over at Jessie as she grinned in amusement. The others in the room burst out in laughter, except for Tyson, whom Dex saw roll his eyes and look away.

A few minutes later, John emerged grinning like an idiot, Donna clutching at him as if she hadn't just been biting his dick and punching him repeatedly in the balls. She gave him a lingering kiss before slapping him in the face and shoving him back a few steps.

"Fuck off me," she said, grinning mischievously and then plopping herself down on Dex's lap.

"Fuckin' bitch," John grinned, sliding down on the other side of Jessie and still clutching his balls.

The group sighed collectively and shook their heads.

"So... what's the plan tonight?" Jessie asked.

"Well... my family is heading back home tomorrow," Donna said, turning to look at Dex and adopting a sad expression. "So... I was hoping that we could throw a party."

He raised an eyebrow as she pouted at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I have a favor to ask," she informed him. It was clear to him now that she was trying to be as endearing and adorable as she could, and he frowned in response to the epiphany.

"What?" he asked flatly.

"Do you think your dad would mind if we had a little thing at his house tonight?" she purred.

"Is that it?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well... yes..." she said, giggling and blushing a bit. "I thought it would be a bigger deal than it is, I guess."

"I don't think he'll mind," he said with a chuckle. "I'll check with him and let you know."

After sliding her from his lap, Dex excused himself and gave his dad a call. As he'd expected, he didn't care at all, as long as it didn't get too out of hand. After thanking him and hanging up, Dex went back to the same spot on the couch.

"We're good to go," he said. "We just can't let it get too crazy."

"Are we still going to go shopping?" Natalie asked. "I want to go back to try on that dress one last time."

"Sure," Donna said, turning to regard her. "Whenever you like."

It was quickly decided that the shopping trip should happen sooner rather than later, and the girls quickly got up and started getting ready to leave. For whatever reason, Tyson decided that he needed to go, too, though Dex couldn't think of anything he'd rather do less than go shopping.

John was given the task of getting the necessary alcohol and party supplies, and only protested a little before Donna gave him a wad of cash from her purse.

The five were gone within thirty minutes, leaving Dex, John, Jason, and Jessie back in the apartment. The TV was turned up a bit, and the four talked and joked while they watched football.

After a while, it was a bit obvious that Jason was focusing on Jessie more than the game or anyone else, not that Dex could blame the guy. He knew what a big deal it would have been to him if he'd been able to screw around with a girl like Jessie at his age.

He was trying to figure out a way to go about letting him have more fun without being too obvious about it, but nothing seemed to come to mind. He certainly didn't want to embarrass the guy.

"So... uhm," Jason muttered, nervously looking over at Dex, then back at Jessie.

Dex smiled to himself and looked over.

"I... uh... wanted to say..." he stammered, his nervousness getting the better of him for a moment and making him clear his throat. "I mean... I needed to... thank you," he said, looking at both of them again.

"For what?" Dex asked, though he knew exactly what the poor guy was referring to.

"Uhm... you know... when you and Jessie..." he stammered.

"He means eating my pussy," Jessie said with a grin. "You liked it?" she asked, smiling at him sweetly.

"Oh... um... yeah," he said. "I just... wanted to say thanks for letting..."

She smiled, patting his leg comfortingly.

"Don't mention it," Dex said. "Did you learn a lot?"

Jason smiled widely and nodded. "Tons," he added. "I can't wait to uh... try it again," he finished. "On another girl," he added quicky.

"What's wrong with her?" Dex asked, nodding at Jessie. She was all smiles and giggles by then.

"Oh... nothing... I didn't... that is..." he stammered.

Dex chuckled as he saw the guy's hands shaking a bit.

"Relax man," Dex bade him. "You can ask her if she'll let you try again."

Jason grinned widely, then tried to conceal it as he looked over at Jessie inquisitively.

"Of course, you can!" she gushed, immediately standing and stripping off her shorts and panties. She kicked them away, then looked down at him. "Do you want my top off?"

"Y...yeah..." he said quickly. "If... you know... you don't mind, that is."

"Don't be silly!" she said, rolling her eyes as she yanked her shirt and bra off. "Would you like to do it right here, or on the cabinet again?"

"Um... wherever," he replied, still sounding nervous.

She plopped down on the couch next to John again and spread her legs a bit, her finger sliding down to tickle her clit a few times as Jason ogled her. With that inviting display, it only took a few seconds for him to move between her knees and lean in. She scooted down on the couch to give him better access and nodded as he looked up at her again.

"Go ahead, cutie," she said, then looked over at Dex with a mischievous grin.

The young man smiled widely and leaned down, his lips latching fully against her snatch.

"Atta boy," John said with a wide grin. "Get that shit." He took up Jason's old spot right next to her and reached over to pinch her nipples while Jason went to work.

Dex laughed, then moved over to the couch and sat on the other side of his girlfriend. As he reached over to join John in caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples, Jessie stroked the young man's hair and whispered quiet instructions.

For only his second attempt, he seemed to be really getting the hang of it and had Jessie squirming in only a few minutes. John was clearly enjoying the show and was visibly stroking his cock, though he had yet to take it out of his shorts. She saw him jerking off next to her and snickered.

"You two like seeing me all splayed out like this, don't you?" she asked, caressing Jason's hair after looking back down.

"Sexy little thing," John grinned.

Dex felt his own arousal building and moved his hand over to pull her knee up more. The move spread her leg wider and caused a fresh moan to crawl from her lips. John joined him in holding the other knee, and the two pulled her legs wider and opened her delicious looking little pussy for the young man.

"Mmm... I think I might have to take care of your cocks when this is over," she said through groans of pleasure.

John grinned wider but didn't reply before she started to cum. As she cried out in pleasure, she looked up at Dex intensely for a few seconds before her eyes were forced closed by the orgasm. She reached down and pushed Jason's face back after a few seconds, his energetic licking and noisy slurping ceasing immediately as he looked up in surprise.

"She's too sensitive," John explained. "You ain't hurtin' her none."

Obvious relief shown on his face then, and he sat back on his heels to watch the sexy show of Jessie enjoying her orgasm. After a recovering, she sat up and gave him an affectionate kiss on the lips.

"Mmm... thank you," she moaned as she sat back. "Do that to a girl and you'll have a girlfriend in no time."

Jason was all smiles as he watched for a few seconds, then reached back up and started to idly play with her pussy.

"You've never done anything like this?" Dex asked.

"Nope," Jason answered with a wide smile. "I certainly didn't expect to be doing this when I came down to visit," he said. "Now I've done it twice!"

"You haven't gotten to do anything else with a girl?" Jessie asked, flashing a smile at Dex.

"Well, I've made out with a couple," the young man clarified. "I had my hand up a couple of shirts, but never anything like this before. I honestly thought I'd get a blowjob before I'd eat a girl out."

"Would you like me to give you your first blowjob?" she asked and flashed another quick smile at Dex.

"Uh... oh... I... no..." Jason stammered.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "I'm happy to and I know that Dex won't mind."

"Um..." Jason said.

"Just do it," John urged, and laughed at the young man. "Sit your ass down here and let her knock one out for you."

"Come on, honey," Jessie purred as she slid down to her knees in front of him, her hand sliding to caress his bulge. "I promise you'll like it."

"Shit, you gonna be blowing in seconds with this expert," John guffawed. "She's gonna suck your soul right the fuck outta your body!"

Jason looked briefly at Dex, who offered him an encouraging grin, then moved into the spot that Jessie had been in.

"If he comes early, then I'll just play with it until he's hard again," she said, smirking at John.

Turning, she smiled at Jason again, then had him stand back up and pull down his shorts and boxers.

"Mmm," she said, reaching out and grabbing the young man's cock after he'd sat back down. "If you're too nervous, we can ask these other two to leave the room," she said, gently stroking him.

Dex chuckled as the young man shook his head, already looking like he was close to blowing his load.

"Goody," she said. "I'm better with an audience anyway!"

With that, she leaned up into his lap and lowered her lips to his cock, her head pushing down snug into his crotch as he groaned and fell back onto the cushions of the couch.

Dex was already sporting a modest erection from watching the delightful squirming his girlfriend had been doing while Jason had been eating her pussy. Watching her enthusiastically start sucking the young guy off was just more wood for the fire. She seemed to know that both he and John were enjoying themselves and was arching her back sexily during the blowjob.

"Don't worry if you cum in two seconds," Dex said, and reached over to spank her on the ass. "We both know how good she is."

Jessie giggled as her head bobbed in Jason's lap, his groans of pleasure growing louder and becoming quicker. It was no surprise, given her level of skill, that Jason's orgasm didn't take long for her to achieve. She squealed in surprise a few seconds later, then moaned happily and started to swallow. Each audible gulp was followed with an adorable little moan, a sexy morsel of arousal that let everyone know how much she was enjoying what was happening.

"There it is!" John called out, still grinning like an idiot.

She glanced over at Dex as Jason's cock was pulsing between her lips, a playful glint in her eyes. When she'd finished swallowing, she slid her lips a few more times up and down his cock before she sat back and looked up happily.

"Thank you!" she said, licking her lips and smacking them. "I never mind when a guy cums quickly. It gives me my snack that much faster."

"Wow," Jason grunted, grinning weakly as she leaned back over and sucked the head of his cock a few more times.

"Told you she was good," John grinned. "I love her talented little mouth."

She sat back, then turned toward Dex as he watched her licking her lips and swallowing the remnants of Jason's load.

"Can I suck your cock too, baby?" she asked. "I haven't nearly gotten enough cum yet."

To Dex it sounded like she was asking him a huge favor, the expression on her face almost ridiculously hopeful.

"If you weren't going to offer, I might have had to take matters into my own hands and pull you over here," he said with a wink.

Jason was still recovering as Jessie started to stroke Dex's cock after freeing it from his jeans. Dex saw him glance over, the young man's eyes widening in shock for a few seconds. He haphazardly tried to stand and put his cock away at the same time, but she frowned and clucked her tongue at him in disappointment.

"You're taking my newest toy away so soon?" she said, sounding hurt.

"Oh... uh... I figured you and..." he stammered, nodding over to Dex.

"Sit down and watch her work," John suggested. "It's like watching a porn when she's suckin' on that big-ass hog."

Jason laughed nervously and settled back down, something that delighted Jessie greatly.

After a few happy claps, she slid between Dex's legs and gripped his steadily swelling cock with both hands.

"Big sumbitch," John commented, grinning as he gazed over at the scene. "Now you know why my Donna is all over that bastard."

Jason chuckled appropriately, but Dex could see that he didn't really want to picture his sister in any sexual manner. Jessie seemed to be able to sense that too, and quickly moved up and kissed the underside of Dex's cockhead as the three guys watched her.

123456...8