Little White Lies Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I appreciate the chance to... learn... all this stuff," Jason said as Jessie moved her top lip up and over the head of Dex's cock.

"Jessie and Dex are pretty unique," John said. "You're not often gonna find a girl like Jessie or a dude that's as understanding as Dex is."

"Dude... you let me fuck your girlfriend," Dex countered. "We're not all that different."

"Yeah, but my shit is different," John replied. "I like the embarrassment and being cucked. You just... let Jessie be who she is and don't restrain her."

Jessie moaned softly, Dex's crown nestled safely in her warm, wet mouth.

"Fuck," Dex grunted, enjoying the sensation. "True enough, I guess," he conceded. "I like letting her be herself."

"Point is," John continued, looking briefly at Jason. "If you have any questions or anything, now's the time for 'em."

Jason nodded, then actually cleared his throat to speak. It seemed that he did have something to ask.

"Is it... like... common... for girls to give head?" he asked haltingly.

"Depends," John replied. "Really just depends on the girl. Some I've dated just hated it and never wanted to do it. Some just did it to pay a fella back for munchin' puss. Some really don't mind it all that much and will suck a dick on occasion."

"I'm guessing that last group is Jessie?" Jason asked.

"Hell no," John said with a laugh. "Jessie's in the very last group; the extremely rare girl that craves havin' a dick to suck."

Dex grinned as Jessie nodded, though she kept her lips locked around the crown of his cock while she stroked him with both hands.

"You ain't gonna find many girls like her," John continued. "In fact, to get most girls to do something like this..." he said, gesturing to the four them. "They'd have to be pretty fuckin' lit. This is just another day for her."

Jessie scowled playfully at him, briefly sliding her lips from around Dex's dick. "Don't be jealous," she said. "I'll get to you soon enough." She looked over at Jason. "I really do love giving head. There's something about it that just makes me happy. Plus, I'm lucky enough to have a boyfriend that lets me play as much as I want. But they aren't wrong; you're not likely to find a girl that likes it as much as I do."

Jason frowned in disappointment.

"But that doesn't mean you'll be stuck with a girl that doesn't suck cock," she added quickly. "Most girls I know do."

She turned and took Dex back into her mouth.

"So... this isn't weird for you?" Jason asked, glancing at Dex after a watching Jessie work on him a bit.

"In the beginning it was weird," Dex admitted. "You tend to get used to it with Jessie, though."

"Yeah," John agreed. "But I can see how all this shit would be weird to other folks. Still... it's nice to be able to just walk up and shove my dick in her mouth now."

"I'm glad to see that your cock still works after what Donna was doing to it," she said, winking over at Dex.

"Shit, you can't keep my little guy down for long," he said, standing. "I better take it for a test run, though!"

"I told you I'd get to you in a bit," she said as he stood up.

He couldn't believe how hot it was watching her being a little whore. He felt his cock throbbing hard in her grasp as she gingerly stroked him. The knowledge that she'd just swallowed down another guy's spunk was intensely exciting. She was looking up at John in amusement as he stroked his cock in front of her, but then looked back at Dex with a smirk when she felt the pulsing flesh.

He realized that she knew how much he was enjoying her being slutty from how hard his cock was in the moment and how intensely it was pulsing in her tight little grip.

"You know that it's not fair to have a cock out in front of me like that," she said, grinning provocatively at Dex, but then turning back to look at John. "A slut like me just can't stand not having it in my mouth!"

Dex grunted as she squeezed his fiercely throbbing cock, a sigh of approval sneaking from her lips when she looked back at him for a few moments.

"Give me that," she said, turning and reaching up for John's cock with one hand. "Poor guy," she said with a frown, leaning over to plant a kiss right on his mushroom head. "I can't believe she was being so mean to you."

She slid the cock inside her mouth as Dex watched, her hand briefly ceasing the methodical stroking of his shaft.

"Fuuuuck... there's that fuckin' mouth," John grunted, resting his hand on the back of her head.

"Mmm," Jessie said, sliding her lips off and looking at his cock intently. "There's one of my favorite toys! I'm glad it's working right! I was..."

John pulled at the back of her head, his other hand moving to the base of his cock and guiding the crown back into Jessie's mouth before she was finished speaking.

Dex saw that his girlfriend's response to the John shoving his cock back into her mouth was to take it as deep as she could.

"Dirty little slut," he thought.

He throbbed hard in her hand as lascivious thoughts about his girlfriend salivating and pleasuring a dozen different cocks filled his head. She stroked again, her fingers passing over his crown and spreading the pre-cum over the head and down the shaft. After a few seconds of taking John into her mouth, she turned and looked up at Dex while she took a few breaths.

"You're going to have to stand so I can take care of more than just one at a time, baby," she purred.

Dex grinned and stood, pushing the head up to her lips and sighing in pleasure as it slid inside. The warm embrace of her moist lips and tongue lovingly caressing and sliding along his length felt incredible, and he moved his hand to the back of her head encouragingly. Immediately, she quickened the pace of her lips sliding back and forth the length of his cock.

Pulling his hand back, he watched as she took his cock a few more times, then turned and took John's back into her mouth. He rubbed the head on her cheek a bit as her head bobbed at John's crotch, her wavy hair bouncing from the impacts of his thrusts. Her hand quickly slid back around his cock and began to stroke, and he was genuinely impressed with her skill at stroking him and sucking another guy off at the same time.

"Mmmph," she moaned as John plunged in and out.

She looked up at Dex more than a few times while John was face-fucking her. Each time she would whimper and moan when she saw him staring back down intensely. She turned toward him after a minute and unflinchingly took his cock back into her mouth once again. He pushed against her throat a few times, a sudden cry of arousal morphing to a thick gag from the head of his cock clogging her throat. Cradling the back of her head against his crotch, he thrust a few more times into her lips and listened to the pleasing sound of her throat working to accept him. Her warmth and wetness always felt incredible and today was no exception.

"That's it," he grunted as she enthusiastically sucked his pistoning cock. "You like being used like this, don't you?"

She whimpered and nodded emphatically as he thrust against her face. He let go again and watched as John took control, his hand yanking her around to face him as he pushed back inside. After a few more thrusts, John let go and she slid back, taking a few breaths.

"Come here," she said, wiggling a finger at Jason. Dex looked over and saw that the young man was hard again. "You're not going to get to keep that thing away from me like that," she said, beckoning him over with one hand, then moving it back over to grip Dex's throbbing shaft.

Hesitantly, Jason stood up in front of her. She took the lead again, leaning forward and taking him effortlessly, a pair of moans erupting from the two of them.

"This is crazy," he groaned as Jessie's head bobbed back and forth on his erection.

"Little slut loves being used," John said, turning her head back to him.

She wrapped her lips around his cock without protest, her head moving in time with his hip thrusts. She quickly backed off though, looking up at him with a smirk.

"You three might have to learn to share my mouth," she said, and turned back to take Dex into her mouth again.

He felt her forcing her lips further than she had before, his cock head pushing at the warm, tender flesh at the back of her throat. Her eyes were locked on him, boring into him as she wiggled in place and enthusiastically pushed even harder against him.

"You love being a slut, don't you?" he grunted, and she immediately forced herself harder onto his cock in response.

"Filthy little cunt," he said quietly, caressing her cheek as he stared down.

She nodded as best as she could as she stared up at him lovingly, both hands moving up to stroke the other two guys. Jerking her head back, she took a deep breath before looking up at all three.

"I want all your cum in my mouth," she said, her words sounding like a plea, then leaned over and took John back in for a few strokes, then Jason, then Dex.

Each time a cock entered her lips, her hands would move to the recently freed shaft and begin stroking. Jason even started to get more comfortable with grabbing her head and forcing himself deeper in.

After a few trade-offs, she looked up at Dex while still stroking the other two. "You should probably get a few pics of me like this, don't you think?"

"Good idea," he said, then thought, "you dirty little slut."

Grabbing his phone, he forced himself to focus as Jessie took his cock into her mouth without pause. He unlocked it and opened up the camera app, then had to steady himself as she started to force her head against him fiercely. She managed to get him deeper than before and held him there for several breaths. He felt the tight wetness of her throat strict around his shaft before a thick gag signaled her ripping his cock free. She paused briefly to catch her breath as he held the phone up. Streamers of saliva hung from her lips and tongue, dribbling down and coating her naked breasts, her nipples hard as rocks. He took a picture of his beloved girlfriend looking like a filthy slut.

Turning quickly, she took Jason into her mouth and feverishly worked on him a few seconds. Dex snapped another picture, then another as she switched over to John. He needed to get something sluttier though, and grinned as he suddenly had an idea.

"Everyone put your dicks in her face," he said. "She needs a shot of her with all three just about to fill her mouth."

Jessie nodded excitedly, then turned her face upward. Her mouth opened as John and Jason got closer together and pushed their dicks towards her. She grinned and slicked her tongue along the underside of one, then the other as Dex pushed his own into frame.

"Alright, look at me," he said, wanting her to hold still and stop her oral playtime for two seconds.

A few more playful licks and sucks followed, of course, but she finally held still as all three guys pushed their dicks as close together as they were willing to get. Dex snapped a few pics and grinned, sliding his phone back into his pocket.

Seeing that he was done, Jessie immediately took John back into her mouth, moaning in pleasure as he grabbed a handful of her hair again and pulled her snug. She immediately went back to stroking Dex and Jason while she worked on him with her mouth and tongue, then switched once again.

John was the first of them to get close and grunted out a warning to Jessie. She immediately dropped her hands from the other two shafts and focused solely on him. He was grunting like a beast and thrusting against her lips while she groaned happily. When he'd finished dumping his load into her greedy little mouth, he staggered back and slumped down to the couch. She grinned and turned to look at Jason, who was stroking himself in place of her hand. She looked up expectantly at him and held her mouth open. Dex could see the pearly white goo pooled inside and felt his own orgasm fast approaching at the sight. She glanced over at Dex, mischief in her eyes again and slathered her tongue around in her mouth at him. Cum pooled and oozed around the pink flesh, then dribbled out in brief streams from her lips as she played and provoked him.

"Jesus," Jason grunted, moving up and dipping the head of his cock just barely into Jessie's open mouth. He stroked swiftly, then cried out as he started to cum.

Dex stroked faster as he watched his girlfriend clamp her lips down on the other head, her moans of pleasure an appropriate soundtrack for the lewd sight. Jason twitched in place a few times, then pulled his diminishing cock from her lips as she turned and looked up at Dex. She opened her mouth again as she looked up, her tongue sliding around in the pearly goo and sloshing it around.

"Dirty girl," he grunted.

He'd held out against his girlfriend's slutting as long as he could by that point. His cock was frighteningly erect and throbbing intensely. He groaned weakly as she ran the crown along her lips while staring adoringly up at him, the pool of cum in her mouth noticeably larger than before. His arousal reached the point of no return as he stroked faster, her adorable face staring up at him with streams of cum slithering down from her lips.

He moaned as his orgasm slammed into him and began pumping great bursts of warm spunk into his girlfriend's half-filled mouth. Her lips slid over the head as he burst again and again into her mouth, and he saw a satisfied expression come to her. She moaned but kept sucking, her eyes briefly widening in surprise as he continued to pump again and again into her mouth.

Finally, he stopped cumming and staggered back a bit. The move pulled the head of his cock from her lips, and he watched as she retrieved his phone and held it up to him. Knowing what she wanted, he quickly snapped a few more pics before she finally closed her mouth and swallowed. Several streamers of cum had slipped from her mouth, sliding down the sides of her cheeks and chin.

He staggered back and slumped to the couch behind him, then watched as she diligently slid her fingers along the long rivers of cum that had escaped her lips, pushing them back into her mouth where they were swallowed down. Eventually she leaned over and sucked the head of his cock again, slurping noisily and swallowing what she could find.

Knee-walking over to Jason, she leaned over and did the same to him without hesitation, sucking the diminished cock into her mouth and working to get him clean as well. John was last, but she was no less thorough with her task.

Finally satisfied, she sat back on her heels and smiled widely at the three.

"That was so good," she gushed. "Thank you for letting me play guys." As she finished, she looked at Dex for several intense moments.

"You're welcome," he said, holding her gaze.

"I'm gonna shower if you aren't going to pound my pussy or anything in the next few minutes," she said, grinning at him deviously.

Dex nodded, then forced himself up with some effort.

"Actually, I think I might go ahead and head back home," he said.

"Right now?" she asked, frowning pitifully.

"Yeah," he confirmed. "I need a nap and I should start cleaning up the house for tonight."

"Okay," she said, still pouting for a second before grinning up at him. "I don't think you want me to kiss you goodbye though."

He smirked and shook his head. "I'll just take one when you get your sexy little ass over to my place."

"I won't be long," she said, smiling at him.

"See you in a bit, love," he said, winking at her.

She waved playfully and went to the bathroom. Dex put himself back together and turned to wave at Jason and John but saw them both laying quiet and still on the couch. Chuckling, he turned and left the apartment.

*****

Jessie

She let the water get a little warmer before stepping in, the cool air of the apartment sending a chill down her spine before she warmed up. With a giggle of happiness, she thought about the events that had transpired. The day had been absolutely delightful so far, and judging by the way things were going, she figured that the rest was going to be just as fun.

She'd been happy to let Jason practice going down on her and had even been surprised at how much better he was getting at it. He was still a novice, but he seemed to take to the task without the normal uncertainty and hesitation that other guys did. Of course, her experience was relatively limited when it came to guys going down on her. Most of her dates before Dex involved her sucking a cock and then being dropped off at her apartment. Guys that actually wanted to go down on her were few and far between.

Her first had been her brother Jake, of course. Their fun had originally just been her sucking his cock and learning everything she could about it. At one point she asked him what 'sixty-nine' meant, and he opted to show her instead of just trying to explain it. Every so often at that, Jake would insist that she let him eat her pussy, but she always insisted that he do it while she was blowing him. That's really all she wanted to do anyway.

Jason's technique was still raw, but the enthusiastic way he licked her pussy was extremely effective. At first, he latched fully onto her, his tongue plunging inside and wiggling around. She gently coached him to where he needed to focus and added a few tips every so often. Before long, he had her squirming under his touch, a pleasant orgasm washing over her and giving him look of pride and accomplishment as he watched her cum.

Dex's reaction had been wonderful, though. He'd been happily watching the young man devour her pussy from a few inches away and had even helped hold her leg up. The second that John had pinched her nipple she'd wanted Dex to join in at the other one. The arousal she'd felt when he finally did had been intense and pushed her orgasm even closer.

She felt her nipples hardening in the warm water, her body tingling at the memories.

After Jason had given her an orgasm, she'd been hoping that he would let her give him his first blowjob. She knew that Dex would enjoy seeing her work on the young man and had every intention of sucking his cock as soon as she was finished with the other.

John pulling his cock out during Jason's pussy-eating lesson was hard enough for her to resist. If Dex had had his own out during that part, she didn't think she would have been able to stop herself from turning the pussy eating into a blowjob session.

Though the water in the shower had washed away the cum that had been dripping down her cheeks and neck, she could still taste its succulence on her tongue. Sighing as she felt her pussy throb at the flavor, she reached up and pinched both of her nipples, sending impulses of delight racing through her.

John's cock in her mouth was certainly nothing new, though she certainly didn't mind taking care of him. His pleasure was almost an afterthought to her that afternoon.

Dex was always her first concern, but he was happily enjoying her being raunchy for him. She could see that his cock was swelling each time she glanced over between bobs of her head. She'd had to force herself not to switch from the young man to her boyfriend several times, and actually felt the urge to apologize to Jason for being distracted during her duties.

The young man was next in line in the order of her priorities. She took pride in her blowjob skills, and she certainly wanted to give him the very best that she could. Dex's lusty stares and dirty talk had been such a distraction though.

She slid a hand up and dipped a finger into her mouth, wishing that she still had some cum trapped inside to play with. Sucking gently, she slid it back down between her legs, then teased it across her clit.

Once Jason had let her have his yummy load of cum, she'd been determined to get one from Dex. Standing there in the shower playing with herself, she felt a quiver race down her body when she thought about Dex telling her that he would have made her suck him off if she hadn't offered.

123456...8