Little White Lies Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," she whispered and leaned against the tile for a moment. She had to cease stroking the tip of her finger across her engorged clit as she enjoyed the sensation.

She couldn't believe that she'd actually been able to give three blowjobs at the same time. Dex had been much more deliberate, and she was enamored of his dirty talk. Calling her a slut, a filthy whore, and a dirty girl had been the icing on the cake. She could feel her pussy getting more and more soaked while the boys took turns using her mouth.

It was when she'd been teasing John about sucking him off that she'd felt how intensely Dex's cock was throbbing in her hand. Each time she slid her lips or fingers around one, she felt him pulsing from the sight of what she was doing.

Her pussy had been aching for attention throughout the delightfully deviant act. Each time Dex hammered his perfect cock harder and harder into her mouth, she could feel her sex pulsing with need. Even when she had her lips locked tight around one of the other ones, the pounding intensity of his erection made her pussy shudder with need.

She eased two fingers into her pussy, stroking in and imagining that it was Dex taking what was his. Whimpering weakly, she moved a hand back to her ass and eased a single digit inside. Her boyfriend's intense expression filled her head as she pictured him throwing her to the ground and slamming his cock in again and again.

Swallowing cum had become second nature to her, so when John and Jason had finished in her mouth, it took a lot for her to keep from doing just that. She'd felt how intensely aroused her baby was and wanted him to lose all control from the perverse sight of his girlfriend with a huge load of yummy spunk in her mouth.

As soon as it was clear to her that he was close, everything else had faded away. She'd prepared herself for the possibility of him hammering his cock deep into her throat, but he'd been content to simply jerk off into her mouth. She hadn't cared at all. Her pussy had been screaming at her for attention, but she forced herself to ignore it when he'd finally began to gift her her hard-earned reward.

She groaned as shivers of bliss cavorted through her, her fingers steadily plunging in and out of both holes. She'd never felt such a need to cum before. Every time before had been almost incidental. Now though... it was more than just a demand her pussy was making.

She had to cum.

The bathroom door was open, as usual, and she heard someone enter. Not caring who it was, she opened the curtain and saw John standing at the toilet relieving himself. Still fingering her pussy, she peered out at him as he glanced over and chuckled at the sight of her.

He finished quickly and started back toward the door, but she grabbed his hand and pulled him toward her.

"You want a shower buddy?" he asked.

"Get in here," she groaned, sliding her hand back to her pussy and driving her fingers back inside.

He grinned, stripping quickly and stepping inside after reaching over to shut the door. He wasn't hard yet, but she knew that it was only a matter of time before he was.

"Damn Jess," he said, staring at her nude, wet form as she plunged her fingers again and again into her pussy.

She didn't answer, just turned around and leaned into the wall. Sticking her ass out at him, she whimpered in protest when he didn't immediately push inside.

Dex's cock filled her mind, and she saw herself kneeling on all fours while he hammered it into her. She pictured his brother Jack joining them, his cock pushing into her mouth while Dex took her ass.

John's cock pushed at her rosebud, and she whined in happiness at his long-awaited entrance. She imagined that it was Dex forcing himself into her, fantasizing that she'd done something extremely naughty and forcing him to act.

The cock slid into her ass, and she felt his hands grip her hips tightly, his fingers taking purchase in the flesh there. Shivers of electricity raced through her as visions of her boyfriend fucking her relentlessly filled her head. She imagined it was his hands on her hips, yanking her roughly back as his cock drove again and again into her ass. The idea that he'd caught her doing something nasty with a stranger filled her head, and she clawed at the wall as she fantasized about Dex punishing her for her rule breaking.

An orgasm slammed into her suddenly, startling her with how intense and powerful it was. She felt John slide free and collapsed to the shower floor as wave after wave of energy rolled through her. She cried out again and again in defeat as the orgasm drove her to a new level of consciousness.

It took a good five minutes for her to recover and be able to start to stand again. John was standing in the shower stream washing himself when she looked up. He rinsed off quickly and reached down to help, then guided her from the shower on shaky legs. After wrapping a towel around himself, he grabbed one for her and went about drying her off.

"Just what you needed?" he asked, turning off the water a minute later.

She nodded as she started to come back to her senses. "Thank you," she said, grinning happily.

He helped her dry off and helped her to her room. She sat on the bed for a few minutes, still trying to recover, but then felt the need to take a power nap. She wanted to go and see Dex but figured he could wait for a few more minutes while she recovered.

Laying down, she promptly fell asleep.

***

After Donna's family came home and woke her up, Jessie went to get dressed for the party, though it took a little longer than expected since the rest of the girls started to do the same thing and they only had one bathroom. The nap had been just what she'd needed to recharge, but she was still reeling from how intensely aroused she'd been earlier. John had been there just when she'd needed it, and she was thankful that he had been.

Donna had insisted that even though swimming was going to be allowed, folks were going to have to stay dressed for it. In response, Jessie had reluctantly put her tiniest bikini on in lieu of bra and panties, then slipped a cute short and top set on over it. After that, she let Natalie do her hair, and it occurred to her that she was leaving the cleaning up to her boyfriend. Immediately she knew that she needed to go and make sure he'd done a good job.

She'd been about to send him a text to come and get her when Donna called out for John to go and get alcohol for the party. Jessie took the opportunity to just catch a ride with him and let the others know that she'd see them at Don's house.

John sweetly opened the passenger door of his truck for her after they'd left the apartment, then went around and hopped in his side. Still having deviant thoughts swirling around in her head, she scooted over in the seat next to him as he pulled out, intending to dote on him a little for how much help he'd been granting her some relief.

"Thanks for your help in the shower earlier, John," she said, leaning into his shoulder.

"Ha!" he said. "Pretty sure you know that was my pleasure."

"It was a really sweet thing just the same," she said, affectionately clutching at his bicep. She had the sudden impulse to show him how much she appreciated it but didn't think she'd have time to finish a blowjob before he pulled up to Dex's house. That thought, however, gave her a very naughty idea and she immediately ducked her head under his arm and started to work his cock free.

It took a few more seconds for her to work his dick free of the fabric prison, but she was eventually able to get it into her mouth. Running her tongue along the shaft a few times and sucking gently, she started to bob her head up and down when she felt him hard enough to support the movement.

"That's it," he grunted, his hand moving to rest on the back of her head.

Pausing a moment, she lifted her lips off his erection for a moment to speak. "Let me know when we get to Dex's," she said, and took the crown back in.

His right hand slid along her back, then pushed into her shorts and bikini after that. He gently pushed the digit into her ass as she grunted in approval, her lips sliding down his cock faster and faster.

"We're here, shortstuff," he grunted, briefly holding her down again.

"Mmm," she said, and briefly paused to grab her phone. Shooting a quick text off to Dex, she couldn't help giggling in excitement as she leaned back in and start sucking John again. "Let me know if you see Dex look out the window," she said, stopping for a moment.

"Kinky little bitch," he chuckled, pushing down on her head at his whim.

"He's looking," John grunted after a minute or so. "And... he's laughing... and he just flipped me off."

She giggled but didn't quit sucking. She was too committed to getting her latest load of cum to stop now.

"That's a good slut," John grunted after several more minutes of forcing her head up and down. He grunted as she felt the warm succulence of his cum filling her mouth again. Swallowing everything he was able to give her, she let him finish before sucking the shaft and head clean, then put him away and sat back up.

"Thanks," she said with a wink. "Are you coming straight back here or going to get Donna first?" She wiped her mouth with her hand as she spoke.

"I probably better just check with her, I guess," he said. "I dunno."

"Okay," she said, waving. "See you in a bit then."

"Thanks for the head!" he yelled as she shut the door.

Stepping back, she waited for him to pull out of the way and walked up to the house. Once inside, she grabbed a drink from the fridge and rinsed her mouth out. No sooner than she'd finished washing away the remnants of John's load did she hear someone coming up behind her, fast. She managed to turn just in time to see Dex reaching out for her. Cackling, she tried to back away, but he grabbed her with both hands and easily lifted her up. Tossing her over his shoulder, he turned and immediately hauled her upstairs despite her rampant laughter and half-hearted efforts to get free.

Once they were in his room, he tossed her down to the bed roughly. She erupted into laughter again, turning to regard him and seeing that he was quickly getting undressed. Running her tongue along her upper teeth in delight, she watched with a playfully defiant expression. Just a few seconds after she'd been flopped down to his bed, he was naked, standing in front of her and stroking his cock in an almost menacing way. She waited as long as she could, then raised a single eyebrow to challenge him.

He rushed forward, kneeling on the bed and deftly yanking her shorts off in one swift motion. She laughed again, then started to strip her top off but he put a stop to it by yanking both of her arms up and pinning them behind her head with one hand. The other moved between her legs and roughly pulled her bikini to the side as he maneuvered himself into position.

She glared at him in arousal, giving him a defiant look while silently begging him to get busy punishing her. With both of his hands occupied, it took a few interminable seconds longer than she could handle for him to grind is cock down into her.

"Ugh... God..." she grunted, spreading her legs as he plunged deeply inside.

"Fucking dirty little slut," he growled, settling deep inside her pussy and holding there for a few moments.

She whimpered as her pussy adjusted, but then looked up at him when he didn't start immediately pounding. Using her legs, she pulled at him weakly in an attempt to get him to commence with the fun. He was simply staring down into her eyes, a satisfied look on his face as he deliberately didn't fuck her.

"Oh-ho-ho!" she cried out, realizing that he was just toying with her. "Are you fucking..."

She didn't get any further in her angry yell as he chose that specific moment to start pumping his cock in and out of her. She immediately cried out in surprise and relief. Her aching pussy was finally quenched as her slid down on top of her, his hips driving his length in full strokes in and out. Her lips and warm pussyflesh sucked hungrily at the pounding shaft. Each impact of his hips drove innocent whimpers out of her mouth.

She tried several times to raise her hands again to put her arms around him affectionately, but he kept them held tight above her head. His mouth roamed around her neck and chest, roughly biting her nipples one moment then tenderly kissing her the next.

"Fuckin' tell me to come and look out my window," he growled. "You think you're so fuckin' clever."

Every plunge of his cock into her sent rivulets of electric bliss racing through her, and though she desperately wanted to wrap her arms around him, she found it more exciting to submit completely. Surrendering herself to his will, she ceased pushing against him and spread her thighs as wide as she possibly could.

"My fuckin' slut of a girlfriend that can't get enough cock in her mouth," he continued, his tone menacing. "Suckin' dick all day and doing who knows what else."

An impossibly powerful orgasm rolled over her with little warning, and she could only lay there and take what was being inflicted on her poor, punished pussy. She quivered down the length of her body, her legs continuing to shake long after the rest of her had ceased. She felt herself contracting down incredibly hard on his perfectly punishing shaft as it relentlessly drove into her.

"I love you so goddamn much," he snarled into her ear, though he hadn't slowed his pounding. "You filthy fucking whore."

An unintelligible squeak fell from her lips, and she started to see dark spots in her vision as she endured the torrent of indescribable pleasure he was inflicting on her. At the peak of her orgasm, her entire body seized-up and her eyes rolled upward into their sockets for a moment. A few seconds passed before her body relented and she was able to breathe again though he was still drilling his cock into her. Her body was awash with endorphins as she lay there submitting completely to him.

"Did you help Jason lose his cherry yet, you little hussy?" he said.

He let go of her hands, but she was too weak to do anything with them.

"Did you?" he asked again, turning her face toward his.

He sounded angry with her, but she knew better. Even though she was still recovering, she still wanted to goad him a little.

"No, but now I might," she said, fighting to catch her breath as she continued to ride the wave of her orgasm.

"Oooo," he said, grinning at her and renewing his energetic pounding. "I'm just gonna keep fucking you until the party starts."

She moaned at the thought and nodded weakly at him. "Punish your slutty girlfriend, baby," she groaned. "Fill my pussy up."

"My pussy," he corrected. She felt him slide his cock free from its home and pull her completely up next to him as she enjoyed the final stages of her orgasm.

"Nooo," she whined, trying to pull him back on top of her.

"My pussy," he said pointedly. She didn't immediately respond though, still feeling defiant. He raised a single eyebrow in surprise then moved his hand from around her body. She thought he was letting her go for a moment, but then felt his finger slid across her clit.

"Ohmygod," she cried, and immediately latched onto his wrist with her hand. "Nononono," she protested. "I can't take anymore right now, baby," she pleaded as he wriggled his hand free and gently pushed the finger inside. "It's... your... puuuusssssyyyyyy," she whined.

"You've been bad," he said, as if that simple statement explained why he was trying to kill her with orgasms. His first digit was joined by a second as her mouth fell open and she stared up at him in surrender.

"You...bastard..." she stammered, reaching down and trying to grab his wrist again as he gently pumped his fingers in and out of her tender pussy.

"You... slut..." he replied, and slid from underneath her, though he didn't slow his fingers from plunging in and out. "You going to tell me when you take Jason's cherry, you little tramp?"

"Fuh... baby..." she whimpered in protest, though her body was telling a different story. Her thighs were apparently all for the torture and had fallen open as soon as he'd started to drive his digits inside. Her pussy was guilty as well, quickly starting to throb again as he worked on it.

"Whose pussy?" he asked sternly and continued to maneuver down.

"Omfggknggodd," she protested unintelligibly, and gave up trying to stop him as he slid down between her legs and started to run his tongue cross her clit. His fingers hadn't ceased their torment, though, and she only had to endure another few seconds before another orgasm washed over her.

This time wasn't nearly as powerful, but she was in no condition to do anything but lay there drooling on herself as her traitorous pussy clenched on his fingers again and again. As soon as she started to cum a second time, he was up in a flash. His cock speared into her without difficulty and he once again started hammering inside.

"Fuck... baby..." she cried out, her pussy once again convulsing violently down on him. "Fuck..."

Once again, she felt her body spinning out of control and felt the incredible wave wash over her. She could only lay there and enjoy what was happening to her. She recovered much faster than she had the first time, though, and was drawn back to the surface when she felt Dex slide free of her.

He collapsed to the side, his cock still hard and coated with her ample juices.

"You didn't cum yet," she accused through ragged breaths.

"Nope," he muttered, then weakly shook his head.

She scowled at him as he grinned over at her weakly. "Can I finish you off?"

"Figured I'd save it for later," he replied.

She could see his eyes drooping and within a few seconds it looked like he'd passed out.

"Save it for later," she muttered mockingly. "Jerk."

He didn't respond though and she eased herself from the bed intending to let him sleep.

"Wake me later babe?" he asked, causing her to turn.

"Of course," she said quietly, and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. "And it's your pussy, honey. I haven't forgotten your rule."

A smile was his response, and she giggled quietly. Pulling the sheet up over him, she turned and quietly left the room. Stopping in the bathroom to put herself back together from Dex's wonderful reaction to her sluttiness, she couldn't help wondering why he wanted to save his load for later.

"Donna," she told her reflection. She knew that Dex had promised to spend time with her that evening. After that realization, her next thoughts were centered on the best way to steal Dex's load of cum before Donna got it.

Texting him to come and see what she was doing to John had obviously worked well. Plus, with the folks coming to the party that evening, she'd have all the opportunities in the world to goad Dex into taking matters into his own hands again.

She finished straightening herself up and turned to leave the bathroom. There were a few hours until the party started and she wasn't about to leave the job of straightening up the house in her boyfriend's hands. He'd actually done an adequate job, but there was always more that could be done.

She started with Jack's room, knocking softly and peeking in. He wasn't there and she had a giggle-inducing idea pop into her head.

Heading back into Dex's room, she tiptoed over and grabbed his phone from the bedside table and snuck back out. Sneaking downstairs to the living room, she sat down and unlocked his phone.

Opening his text messages, she saw that Dex had invited his brother to the party that evening. Unfortunately, Jack had replied that he had plans with his friends. There was no follow up conversation after that, strangely enough.

"Boys are so weird," she mused idly and shook her head.

1...345678