Little White Lies Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, you probably aren't going to get lucky at the club," she texted. "You can always use my girlfriend's mouth if you strike out."

Giggling at her deviousness, she could barely contain her excitement as she waited for a reply. During the wait, she sent herself the pictures that Dex had taken of her that day. After five minutes, she got tired of waiting and went to sneak Dex's phone back into his room. From there, she went back to work, cleaning all the upstairs rooms. When those were done, she cleaned the kitchen and laundry room, the living room and finally headed to the den. Don was sitting on the edge of the couch with the remote in hand, listening to the post-game show of a football game on TV.

"Hi Papa!" she said.

"Spitfire," he replied, turning it off.

"You going to stay for the party?" she asked. "It should be pretty fun."

"Candy said that her girls are going to be here, so she decided that it would be an opportune time to make dinner for the two of us." He grinned happily as she came around the couch and sat next to him.

"That's awesome!" she gushed. "I was hoping that maybe you'd invite her over here, but I think that you guys having a fun evening alone is just what you need!"

"Yeah, me too," he agreed. "It'll be good to not have anyone just run into the house groping each other during our date."

She giggled and fixed him with a playful glare.

"So funny," she deadpanned. "Did you want some help picking out something to wear?"

"Nah," he said. "I should have had you do that last night."

With an easy laugh, she stood and started straightening up. "Let me know if you change your mind."

"Will do, spitfire," he replied with a chuckle, and left the room.

*****

Dex

He took a sip of his beer while he listened to the conversation going on around him. He'd been sipping it slowly since the party began and was only intending on having one or two. Being drunk wasn't what he needed if he wanted to enjoy whatever ridiculous shenanigans his girlfriend orchestrated that night. The day had been crazy enough already.

After she woke him from his nap, he'd helped her get things ready for the party. John and Donna had shown up in short order with beer and snacks and the two women immediately started bossing them around as they got set up. Only when both of them were satisfied did John and Dex start to relax a little.

Once Donna's siblings were there, it took about twenty minutes for Alec and Erin to show, Erin's younger sister Cass arriving with them. Ronnie and his girlfriend Lacey came in last with Blake and Sandy, though Dex didn't even realize that Jessie had invited them. They were welcome, regardless, and after the introductions were handled, folks started to work their way to the backyard, though only a few were getting into the pool. He'd also invited his brother to come to the party on the way back from the apartment earlier that day, but he'd unfortunately had plans.

Donna had insisted on everyone staying clothed, her family being there and all, and Dex began to wonder how long that would actually last. Jessie had a unique way of derailing those types of situations and he knew it was only a matter of time.

Glancing past Debbie and out through the back window, he saw Jessie with a small group close to the pool. He caught her openly groping Lacey's chest, and smirked. He'd only been half-listening to the conversation around him to begin with but watching Jessie and the attractive redhead drew his complete attention. As he spied on her, he grinned when he saw her move up to John and slide her hand into his swim trunks.

"Little slut," he thought, grinning to himself.

He'd been just about to hop in the shower when he saw her text earlier that day. Curious to see what she wanted, he went to his bedroom window and looked out. John grinned up at him from the truck and Dex looked curiously back down. He'd suddenly spied Jessie's head bobbing up and down in John's lap and felt a surge of arousal at her deliberate attempt to provoke him. Laughing and flipping John off had been automatic, but he'd liked what he'd seen.

He kept watching, of course, his cock swelling to its full size while the redneck forced his girlfriend's head down over and over. When it was done, he watched her wipe her mouth just outside the passenger door of his truck and waltz in like nothing happened.

The sheer audacity of what she'd just done shocked him, but it turned him on even moreso. He found her in the kitchen and immediately took her wicked little ass back up to his room to teach her a much-needed lesson.

He couldn't hear what was going on between Jessie and the small group she was with, but it was clear that it sexual. She moved over to Ronnie and slid her hand into his swim trunks, but Dex guessed that she wasn't pleased with what she found as she looked immediately disappointed. She moved to Blake next, but Dex was surprised to see him back away, even going so far as to come back inside with the other group, Sandy following behind.

Someone put their arms around him then, and a hand slid into his trunks. He turned to see Donna smiling at him, a beer in her hand.

"Mmm," she said, and he noticed her swaying in place a bit. "That's soooooo hard."

He chuckled and reached down to pull her hand free, then nodded at Debbie right next to him. Donna rolled her eyes in response.

"You're no fun!" she said.

As he watched, she downed the beer she had and delicately covered her mouth to burp.

"You're right," he said. "Now I'm ready!"

"Ugh... shut up," she said, rolling her eyes. She took his hand and pulled him over to the cooler and got herself another drink. "You said that you were mine tonight," she said after popping the top off.

"I did, and I am," he assured her.

"You were watching your girlfriend like you wanted to rush out and fuck her," she said, clutching haphazardly at his shirt as she started to stumble. "You're a liar..." When she spoke, she drew out the word "liar" as if it had several extra vowels. "You don't want to fuck me."

Dex sighed and pulled her in close for what was supposed to be a quick kiss. He'd only been trying to reassure her. She tried to turn it into something else, though, and began to pull him toward the den.

"Donna," he said, gently pushing her back. "Your family is here with us." He didn't think she needed reminding of that fact, but apparently, she was forgetting her own rule.

"Ugh..." she said. "I know. You're right. It's just that... I'm the responsible one in my family. I always have been. I'm not used to them seeing me as the pervy one."

"Embarrassed?" he ventured.

"Not of you or my choices," she said. "It's just..." She sighed. "Look... it's just weird for me, okay?"

"I understand completely," he said. "I've behaved this entire time."

"Yeah... you have," she said, the words sounding like an accusation.

"I thought that's what you wanted," he said, looking at her suspiciously.

She rolled her eyes, blushing and stepping away from him and moving over toward her sisters. Not having a clue what was going on, he watched her for a few seconds, then turned to head back outside.

Before he got there, he was pulled into a conversation with Alec, John and a few of Donna's family members. He'd been wanting to go peek in on his girlfriend again but found himself enjoying himself and laughing. Even Tyson and Daisy seemed to be having a decent enough time.

A drinking game started soon after, and he was easily convinced to join in that as well. After a couple of rounds of play, he idly checked the time and was surprised by how late it was.

He was even more surprised a few minutes later. He'd excused himself from the game and had gotten up to check on Jessie. He saw her outside with Cass, then realized that the rest of the party goers were all inside with him. He'd just been about to go and check in with her when Jack came home.

There was a little awkwardness when the group looked over and saw him standing there, but Dex quickly intervened.

"This is my big brother, Jack," he explained, and started the process of introducing everyone.

John helpfully pointed out that he'd been the one that Jessie had been dancing with at the club, and Daisy looked immediately over at him with a wide-eyed look on her face. He chuckled as he recalled Jessie telling him how Daisy had been the one to film her giving Jack head the other night.

"Strike out at the club?" he asked, looking at Jack.

Jack chuckled. "It was a damn sausage factory," he said. "So... what's the story here? And single ladies?"

With a laugh, Dex gave him a gentle shrug. "I think the only single girl here is Cass, to be honest."

Jack gave him a nod and a pat on the back, then headed for the beer cooler. Dex was set to follow him, but he found himself being pulled away by Donna yet again. She managed to wrangle him down to the couch in the living room and started pawing at him. He looked over to where Debbie and Natalie were talking to Sandy nearby and gently pushed Donna's hands away.

"Your family," he reminded her quietly.

She sighed hard and scowled at him for a moment before relenting and laying her head on his shoulder.

"Can we make everyone leave yet?" she asked, then looked up at him and smiled.

"Just want me to tell them to get the fuck out?" he asked, kissing her on the head.

They turned, hearing a John making a commotion. He was drinking two beers at once, much to Donna's chagrin.

"He's gonna be passed out before you know it," Dex said.

"Yep," she agreed, and looked up at him pointedly. "He knows that I'm all yours tonight."

"Donna, come on!" Debbie called out, the group starting to play another drinking game.

Dex chuckled as she was pulled up and unceremoniously drug from the room. Standing, he saw Alec and Blake talking nearby and went to join the conversation. The two were discussing sports, and after a few mins, Dex saw Jack coming back inside from the pool area.

He cocked his head to get his brother's attention and Jack headed toward him.

"Just saying his to Jessie and introducing myself to Cass," he said with a grin as he arrived.

"Say, Jack," Blake said before Dex could reply. "You're in the Marines?"

"That's right," Jack confirmed.

"You mind if I ask you some stuff about it?" Blake continued. "I was thinking about joining up after college."

Alec and Dex both listened in for a minute until they were both drawn into playing the drinking game. After one round, Dex saw Jessie had come back inside and smiled as she came over and sat on his lap.

"You misbehaving?" he asked quietly.

"Of course," she answered, but didn't elaborate.

"Good girl," he said, clutching her tightly and enjoying the feeling of her hand stroking his.

As the party wore on, Dex excused himself from the game, leaving Jessie to play in his stead. After taking a piss, he came back and stood in the doorway, enjoying the sight of everyone having fun.

Jack was sitting in on the game as well now, and it looked like he and Jessie were conspiring to make the other players lose and have to drink, one of them being Donna. The rest of the folks there were enjoying the banter and laughing along with those playing.

Someone came up beside him and nudged his hip. He turned and chuckled, seeing Cass.

"My sleeping buddy," he said in low tones, then gave her a grin.

"Hey," she said, laughing easily at him. "How are you?"

"Good," he said. "You? I haven't seen you since... well... you know."

"I do know," she confirmed. "I'm good though. It's been a weird evening."

"Yeah?" he asked. "Everything okay?"

"Hmm?" she answered, though it took a few seconds for her to snap out of her reverie. "Oh, yeah. I'm good. I was just talking to your girlfriend earlier. She's so..."

He chuckled easily and looked over at her, nodding in confirmation. "I know," he assured her. "I'm sorry if she did something."

"No... I don't mean that it was like... bad or anything," she said. "She's just... so brave, you know?"

He laughed. "You could call it that, I suppose. She just doesn't get embarrassed, ever."

"And she's so confident with her body," Cass said. "Like... she knows what she likes and she knows what other people find attractive about her."

That was indeed his Jessie. As he listened to the young woman talking about his girlfriend, he got the distinct impression that she sounded enamored of Jessie.

"I wish I could be as brave as her and confident with my own body," she continued, but then turned and looked at him. "I'm sorry," she said, shaking her head. "I know this is probably a strange conversation to have."

"Not with a girlfriend like Jessie," he said.

She snickered quietly then turned back to look at him again. "It's nice to talk to you again."

"Likewise," he said, then watched as she went back over to the group.

After enjoying the game for a while, Dex found himself in the den talking with Alec and Ronnie while they watched some sports highlights. After a bit, a very clearly drunk Donna came in and, through slurred speech, informed the latter that his girlfriend had just thrown up.

"Well shit, that's my cue," Ronnie said, and stood to leave.

"You good to drive?" Dex asked.

"Nah, I'll call for a ride if you don't mind me leavin' my truck here," he replied.

Dex waved a hand dismissively as they bid goodbye.

Dex turned his attention to Donna and saw that she was just then laying down on the couch.

"Say, man," Alec said, drawing his focus. "I've been meaning to ask if you and I were good after the hotel thing." He sounded apprehensive.

Dex looked at him curiously. "The time we went to the amusement park?"

"Yeah," Alec said, looking at him directly. "Didn't Erin tell you?"

"Tell me what?" Dex asked.

Alec sighed and shook his head. "That little... give me just a second," he said, and left the room.

Dex stood there in confusion but then went and put a blanket on top of Donna. He heard Alec and Erin coming back into the room after he'd finished tucking the brunette in. Turning, he saw him hauling her toward Dex by the arm as if she were a kid in trouble.

"I thought you told Dex about the hotel," he said.

She didn't answer at first, but then frowned. "No..." she said quietly. "I... I'm sorry."

He looked at her expectantly for a few more seconds.

"I was having too much fun pretending," she explained.

"Babe!" Alec said. "You let him believe it all this time?"

She frowned more emphatically and shrugged. After a few seconds, she looked up at Dex then back at Alec.

"Are you mad?" she asked.

"Not mad," Alec clarified. "Come clean. Now."

Erin wiggled in place a bit, then turned and looked up Dex with an apologetic expression. "Alec... planned for you and me to have sex the night we stayed at the hotel."

Dex stepped back a bit, truly surprised at the revelation. "Wait... what?"

"He likes to force me to do slutty things," she explained. "He makes me do stuff and we talk about it when we have sex afterward. After I saw how big your cock was, we used it multiple times in our fantasies. I mean... we fantasized about me doing stuff with it."

Dex was struggling to comprehend everything, looking from Alec back to Erin.

"We kept talking about how we wanted to find a way for you to just bend me over and take me, but we just couldn't figure out how to set it up." As she spoke, she stepped closer to Dex, but continued to look up at him plaintively. "So... the hotel was the perfect opportunity for us to live out our fantasy."

"Fantasy?" he asked.

She nodded. "Like I said, we talk during sex. He's got certain things that he likes, and I have mine. One of the things we share is that we both think it would be really fucking hot to pretend one of us is cheating on the other and then... we have make-up sex."

"Man, I thought she told you a long time ago," Alec said.

"Are you okay?" Erin asked, looking at Dex. "I didn't say anything because it was just too fucking hot to pretend that we'd actually cheated."

"I'm just... surprised," he revealed. "It's a lot to take in."

"I'm sorry," she said, then looked over at Alec.

"You're going to have to make amends for it," he said.

Erin nodded, a mischievous smile creeping to the corners of her mouth. She reached out with both hands and cupped both bulges for a few moments. "I think I can figure something out," she said a few seconds later.

Still surprised from the revelation that Alec had known about the time he and Erin had fucked, Dex wasn't focusing too much on what she was doing. She had her hand down his pants gripping his cock by the time he realized what she'd said and was doing.

"Just Dex to start with," Alec said, moving away. He stopped a couple of feet to the rear of his girlfriend as she slid down to her knees in front of Dex.

"Uh..." Dex said, looking up at Alec. His friend had a wide smile on his face.

Erin's hands worked the zipper down and unbuttoned his jeans while Dex stood still. He didn't know if he should stop this or just enjoy it. Alec obviously didn't care, so he quickly decided to just let it happen.

"Fuck," Erin said, gripping his shaft and holding it up to her face as it bobbed to life. She giggled in excitement, letting the length of him drop across her face as she craned it upward.

"Stop playing and suck it," Alec snapped.

She giggled and raised a single eyebrow back at him, but then turned and took the head into her mouth with a satisfied moan. Her hands started haphazardly stroking while she sucked on the crown, her pretty blue eyes looking up at him.

Alec scooted a little closer, but Dex only vaguely noticed. He'd been pleasured by girlfriends and wives in front of their husbands before. It was a little weird, to be sure, but nothing he hadn't already been a part of in the past.

"Good girl," Alec grunted.

She smiled around the flesh of his cock between her lips, her hands stroking him to full size. Once he was mostly there, she put her hands on his buttocks and pulled, driving him into her mouth a bit as the warmth and wetness of her mouth sent shivers of pleasure through him.

She pulled him out after a few seconds, then got lower to the ground and dropped one of his testicles into her mouth.

"Fuck... you dirty little cunt," Alec grunted.

Dex saw his friend's hand moving in his peripheral vision and figured that he was jerking off. That was nothing new either, and Dex managed to ignore it. Erin's beautiful face gently slurping and suckling one of his balls in and out of her mouth was more than enough of a distraction. She moaned softly for a few seconds while she stroked him, then moved over to the other ball.

"So fuckin' hot," Dex groaned, caressing her cheek with one hand.

She smiled, then let the ball drop from between her lips and moved back up to kiss the engorged crown of his cock. Her lips slid around the tip and caressed the flesh as they continued the trek down his length as far as she could managed. Her mouth was nice and warm as her saliva coated his length, her tongue slathering affectionately across his swollen flesh.

She continued to stroke as she eased what she could of him in and out of her incredibly wet mouth. Whimpers and moans of encouragement punctuated the succulent song of her pleasuring his cock. Even when she switched back to his testicles again, she continued to stroke. Slurping noisily at each one, she made him groan in pleasure several times before she took the head back into her mouth.

After another minute or so of stroking and sucking, she popped him out and looked back around at Alec. "You love watching me being a whore," she stated. "Don't you?"

"Fuck yes," Alec groaned. "I like an audience for my girl when she's being slutty."

Dex grunted as Erin went back to sucking him off. He saw her looking toward the door for a moment, then saw a smile as she worked on him. Glancing over, he saw Daisy watching from the doorway. He was about to put a stop to the blowjob then and there when he noticed Tyson step in behind her, an angry look on his face.

1...345678