Little White Lies Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn that's hot," Dex said under his breath.

Jack's hands had moved up to fondle Daisy's ample breasts, the shirt pushed up to display the two orbs proudly. The two began to subtly fuck each other, rising and falling slowly in place as they sped down the highway. He could just barely hear the two talking dirty to each other in hushed tones, checking his mirror a dozen times to make sure her siblings were still out of it in the back seat.

After several minutes of highly erotic fucking, Dex heard her gasping quietly and glanced over. Jack's hands were covered by hers, both of them roughly squeezing her own breasts as she shuddered in pleasure. Her legs began to shake uncontrollably for a few seconds before falling still. Jack began to grunt then, and she whimpered as his mouth dropped open in a silent cry of ecstasy.

Dex grinned, glad to see that the two were getting along so well.

*****

Jessie

Sunday morning

John tossed her in a heap on her own bed, his knee pushing into the mattress as she laughed and scrambled up toward the pillows. He caught her foot though and yanked her back down toward him. Cackling, she tried to scramble free, but was unsurprisingly unsuccessful.

Without bothering to ask, John went about getting her completely naked, Jessie laughing the whole time. Once she was down to nothing, he promptly forced her legs open and dropped his face down between her thighs.

"Is that all you wanted?" she asked and ran her fingers through his hair and across his scalp affectionately.

His tongue plowed through her furrow, forcing itself up and across her clit violently a few times before he calmed down and began to pulse it up and down, raking it again and again across her tender clit.

"I'm glad I showered this morning," she murmured between cries of pleasure.

John looked up from his perch between her thighs, his eyes just visible above the curve of her sex.

"I let Jason fuck me last night," she said. "Well, Dex let him."

John raised an eyebrow for a moment, but then shrugged and resumed licking.

"Fuck..." she groaned. "I promise, I cleaned myself thoroughly. I doubt you'll be able to taste much cum."

John growled in response and looked up at her for a few seconds.

"Kidding," she said, winking at him.

He resumed devouring her pussy then, quickly bringing her to an orgasm. She expected him to bring his cock up for her to take care of, but he didn't seem to want to stop just then. She was happy to let him play as much as he wanted.

An hour and four orgasms later, John was still going strong, and Jessie was gently pushing him off. The door to Donna's bedroom opened and the groggy brunette stepped out. She disappeared into the bathroom for a minute, then reappeared at the door to Jessie's room. She rolled her eyes and turned, heading back for her bedroom.

John and Jessie both looked at each other as he sat up. "Give me a second," she said.

Standing on shaky legs, she steadied herself on the dresser and made her way slowly toward Donna's bedroom.

Peering in, she held on to the frame, seeing her best friend crawling back into bed.

"Hey," she said, slowly stepping in. "You okay?"

Donna didn't answer immediately, so Jessie moved into the bed behind her.

"Donna?" she asked quietly.

"I'm fine," she said, not sounding like she was in the least.

"Are you mad at me for playing around with John?" Jessie ventured.

"No," she snapped, then sighed in resignation. Spinning over, she pulled Jessie completely into bed with her and snuggled up close. "I'm fine, and you guys are fine. It's all just... fine."

"Dex isn't going to fuck your sister, honey," Jessie said.

"I know," she said. "That's not fair of me to say. I just... I'm all in my head and I can't get out of it."

"I'm sorry babe," Jessie said, and looked up at her playfully. "Do you want to... maybe... sit on my face and let me make it all better?"

The gorgeous brunette hesitated but then slowly grinned.

Leaning in, Donna tenderly kissed Jessie and pulled her close. After a few seconds, she broke the kiss, but held on tightly.

"I love your goofy ass, you know?" she said.

"I love you too," Jessie replied.

After another deep kiss, Donna moved up to a sitting position on the bed and pulled Jessie more fully onto it. She turned her over onto her back, then quickly mounted her, dropping her pussy right down onto Jessie's happily waiting lips and tongue.

Jessie felt her roommate leaning over in bed, then felt her tongue pushing into her aching pussy.

"There's a damn fine sight!" John said from the doorway.

"Shut the fuck up and come over here," she heard Donna say, though the voices were muffled.

Jessie obediently continued to devour her roommate's pussy and felt both of them playing around between her legs. The were licking and kissing, fingering and rubbing. All the attention was almost too much to bear.

After a few minutes, she felt John moving around to where her head was. She wasn't going to be able to eat Donna's pussy and suck his cock at the same time, though, so she didn't really understand what he was doing.

Nonetheless he straddled her head and slid his cock down in between her tongue and Donna's pussy. Unable to stop herself, she sucked him a few times, but whimpered in irritation as it disappeared.

Donna started moaning and shaking, and Jessie realized that the two were fucking. She wasn't able to move though, and Donna had her locked in place, yet was only half-heartedly licking at her pussy from time to time.

After only a few minutes, Donna and John both came together. That left him spent though, and he slid free, collapsing into the sheets beside them.

"Now that he's taken care of," Donna murmured, her tongue resuming its journey through Jessie's folds.

"Mmm," she moaned, and sloppily began to slurp and suck at the cum-tainted pussy that had been dropped back into her waiting mouth.

*****

Dex

Sunday afternoon

Daisy and Jack managed to extricate themselves from one another after a few minutes, and Daisy eventually managed to secretively get dressed again. Dex focused on driving but was happy to see the two talking excitedly to each other and affectionately caressing one another.

"She asks me every time she sees me," Jack said, Dex just then able to hear them again as the texture of the highway changed and the roar of the tires grew a little quieter.

"That sounds like her," Daisy said. "Still, I know we're not like... official, but if you're concerned that I'm going to be upset because you fool around with another girl, don't be."

"I appreciate that," Jack said. "But part of me wants to be faithful, you know?"

"Well, part of me wants you to have empty balls until I get back down here to take care of them," she countered. "I'm not saying that you have to, but if Dex is offering and she doesn't mind, I'm fine with you taking her up on her offers. Besides, it'll be fun to listen to the shenanigans when you call me each night."

The two started kissing again and Dex smiled to himself.

"Speaking of fooling around, you know that you're not beholden to me or anything, right?" Jack said. "I mean, we might have to figure out something if you move here and we start dating, but I'm not going to get bent out of shape if you have some fun before you move back down here."

She smiled and shrugged. "That means a lot, but there's just not a whole lot of options back home. There's much more fun to be had back down with you and the rest of the gang."

"That's too bad," Jack said. "Though, if you think about it, I guess I do owe my little brother a time or two with a sexy woman."

"Mmm... anyone in particular?" she asked, kissing him again.

"Oh, I'm definitely talking about you," he said. "If circumstances were different," he said, indicating the three in the back with a gesture, "I'd have half a mind to take over driving and let you have a throw with him."

"Kinky," she said, giggling at him. "I can probably manage to be quiet and suck his cock if you want."

Dex coughed, a smirk coming to his face and glancing at the two. They both briefly looked over and grinned at him.

"Is that something you want to do?" Jack asked.

"Ever since I saw it in Jessie's bedroom," she said quietly. "But only if you want me to."

"Well, I do owe him a few," he reiterated.

Daisy grinned and kissed him again, then sat up and reached over.

"Guys...I made a promise," he said. "Y'all don't want me to get mixed up in what you have."

Daisy ignored him, her hands gripping the swelling bulge in his pants meaningfully before she began to work at his zipper.

"Daisy," Dex said, reaching down and squeezing one of her arms.

"Donna made you promise not to fuck me," she said. "I didn't hear anything about me sucking your dick."

Dex sighed, looking over at Jack. "Payback?" he asked.

His brother winked and grinned widely.

With a cursory glance behind them, Daisy leaned over in the seat and worked Dex's cock free from its confines. Her warm mouth closed over the head for a moment, and he groaned audibly, wondering if this was breaking anyone's rules.

She slid her lips down his shaft, moaning softly as her tongue slathered of the surface, going as low as she could and holding there. Upward she began to move, her pace achingly slow as she sucked his flesh, her tongue slaking in his precum. At the head, she swirled her tongue around it for a few seconds, then began the descent back down.

It was in that moment that they heard the sound of movement from the backseat. Daisy immediately sat upright and shuffled over in her seat. Dex quickly slid his cock back inside his underwear and looked in the mirror as Debbie looked around.

"Where are we?" she asked with a long yawn, the other two in the back rousing from their naps.

"Bout an hour away," Dex said, chuckling to himself.

The rest of the trip was spent with the group talking and laughing, though Daisy wasn't shy about sliding her hands into Jack and Dex's pants to play with them every so often. She wasn't ever brave, or crazy enough though to actually go down on them again, much to his relief.

They pulled into Debbie's apartment on time and unloaded everything.

"You're sure I don't need to drop them off at their house?" Dex asked Debbie after they'd unloaded things.

"I'll take care of it," she assured him. "Thank you so much," she said, and offered him a hug. "It was good to meet you," he said, smiling warmly.

"Call me," Daisy said, moving over and kissing Jack.

Dex smiled, enjoying the sight.

Jason tapped his shoulder in the moment and gestured for him to follow. Curious as to what the young man wanted, Dex turned and did so.

Once they were out of earshot of the others, Jason offered his hand to Dex. Shaking it, Dex clapped the young man on the shoulder.

"I really appreciate everything you and Jessie let me do," Jason said. "I sincerely do. I never thought in a million years that I would be able to do half the things I did this trip, let alone lose my cherry!"

Dex laugh, surprised that Jessie had actually gone through with it. She must have let the younger guy have her ass the night before. He'd definitely told her that he was okay with her letting the young man lose his cherry yesterday, but he didn't realize that she would act on it so soon!

"You're welcome, bud!" Dex said happily. "Did you enjoy it?"

Jason's smile was wide, and it was clear that he had. "I mean, I only lasted like a minute, but God... I've never felt anything so incredible. I mean, I knew it was supposed to feel good, but I had no idea."

Dex chuckled and nodded. "Well, I'm sure she'll enjoy telling me about it when I get home. But I'm glad she could do that for you. Did you feel different after?"

"Not really," Jason said, "but this morning I woke up and I was like... 'I got some pussy last night!'"

Dex was surprisingly successful at concealing his surprise at the new information and continued to grin.

"You're a good man, Dex," Jason said, and went in to give him a friend hug. "I know it's a rare thing for a guy to let a nerdy dude like me near his ridiculously sexy girlfriend, let alone let him eat her pussy, or get a blowjob from her. And to top it off, you let me have sex with her! I just... I don't know how to repay you."

"No repayment necessary," Dex said, smiling at the young man and silently shaking his head.

A few more minutes of banter and goodbyes followed for the group, before Jack and Dex hopped back in his truck and pulled away.

"You good man?" Jack asked after a few minutes.

"Hmm?" Dex asked, looking over. "Oh... hell yeah," he said. "I'm just going to be giving Jessie some much needed punishment when we get home."

"Oh?" Jack asked. "How's that?"

Dex grinned widely, his cock violently hard from the thought of the love of his life disobeying one of his few rules and deliberately giving another guy access to her pussy. There was no doubt in his mind that she'd done it to provoke a reaction out of him.

"Let's just say that I'm going to need your help with a few things," he replied. "My girlfriend is going to be unable to walk after the fucking we give her."

Jack laughed and shook his head. He said something, but Dex wasn't listening. He was picturing all the different ways he was going to punish his devious, delicious, and delightfully deranged little slut of a girlfriend.

"Game on you little minx," he said quietly, grinning widely as he white-knuckled the steering wheel.

1...345678