Live-in Dominatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress said she was disappointed in me and that she decided to lock my penis away in a chastity belt made out of stainless steel and connected to my Prince Albert piercing so I would not be able to slip out and secretly jerk off again like I had done in the past. I was shocked and also paralyzed. Before I could do anything my penis was already safely locked in the chastity belt. Mistress grinned at me again.

Next she ordered me to unpack her suitcases and then cook dinner for her while she was having a hot bath. About an hour later she ate dinner at the table while I was kneeling next to her. I was starving and it was hard to watch Mistress enjoying her delicious meal while I just had to wait there silently. However, I was glad I got some leftovers later. I had to eat that out of a dog bowl which had been placed on the floor though. After I made the washing up of the dishes Mistress casually sat on the couch and watched some TV. She ordered me to stand in the corner of the lounge facing the wall and not utter a single sound while she was enjoying her favorite show. I felt so humiliated and objectified in that moment that I silently started to cry again.

Some time later Mistress decided that it was finally time for bed. I was very excited to hear that. Fortunately I had put on new bedlinens on my bed to impress Mistress, I was so looking forward to get some rest now and finally get a chance to sleep next to the woman of my (wet) dreams. That thought made my penis try to get hard again in the chastity belt of course. It hurt!

I spent that first night though -- like so many others that would follow -- sleeping on the floor in front of my own bed, chained to a post of the bed with a chain linked to a leather collar, with bound hands on my back and with no way of release. Mistress soundly slept in my bed but not before she had masturbated herself to a massive orgasm while I was helplessly lying on the hard floor with my penis safely locked away. I felt completely useless and humiliated but also very horny and frustrated at the same time. I had never been physically closer to her in the past but now felt so incredibly far away from her like never before.

That night I slept amazingly well considering I had a sore ass, my penis locked away, resting on the floor and an amazing woman sleeping in my own bed without me. Mistress woke me up in the morning unchaining me and then letting me use the bathroom and have a shower. She told me that she wanted breakfast in half an hour and I served it to her my bed a little later. She casually sat in my bed and enjoyed her breakfast while I was back on my knees again watching her and admiring her beauty. She wore a T-Shirt and I could just make out the outline of her beautiful boobs and her nipples were slightly visible through the fabric. My penis strained again in the chastity belt and I noticed Mistress grinning at my predicament. Then she ordered me to look on the floor and not gawk at her so obscenely. She laughed loudly and then slowly enjoyed the rest of her breakfast.

I was allowed to eat something too later before Mistress had me kneel in front of her again to lecture me on my household. She told me that she would not be living in such a pigsty. I was shocked as I thought that I kept my house tidy and well arranged. First, she ordered me to fully clean the house again. For the next few hours I feverishly did just that. This was sometimes supervised by Mistress and she always found a stain or dust somewhere. I was punished for my lenience with a crop and ended up scrubbing some of the floors on my hands and knees. That night I fell into an exhausted deep sleep, of course once more helplessly bound on the foot of my own bed.

In the days to follow Mistress found many more chores for me including clearing out a lot of my old clothes and other stuff that she did not like. I cooked for her, did laundry while she kept herself busy going through my administration such as tax declarations, bills, etc. She regularly checked upon the progress and quality of my work and I was often disciplined. I really felt frustrated and being exploited -- since she was living here I had not seen her naked once. My ass was constantly sore from punishment though but I was also inexplicably horny.

By the end of that first week I was a wreck. This whole adventure turned out to be no fun at all so far. However, the house was spotless and practically rearranged. I had some clothes and shoes left and it was all stored in an old cupboard while she used the other cupboards for her own extensive wardrobe. I was frustrated beyond belief and I told her. She just shrugged and laughed at me smugly explaining me that this was what I had wanted and that I should better get used to it. For my transgression she slapped me in the face until I meekly apologized. Then she used the wooden paddle again on my ass until I wept. When she was finished she ordered me to kiss her feet and promise her to be an obedient slave for her from now on. She also added that there would be consequences for my insubordination. Although I did no cum in a few weeks I did not feel horny anymore at all. I felt defeated and conquered.

Shifting up a Gear

That night I was not allowed to sleep in my bedroom with Mistress. She told me that I had lost that privilege and that I would now sleep in the basement. I had this redone into a small dungeon a while ago and that was where she took and left me in a solid wooden cage for the night. And more nights to follow. The dungeon was fitted with speakers and a few microphones. Mistress could hear me if she wanted and she decided to switch on the speakers in the dungeon so I could hear her also. She furiously masturbated again in my bed while I tried to find some sleep in the narrow and very uncomfortable cage in the dungeon in the basement.

Life for me got more unpleasant from then. She mostly kept me naked and in a leather collar and manacles so she could tie me up anytime she wanted. Of course, I was still responsible for all household chores. I was allowed to pursue my job as a part time tutor at university as it was all online. Mistress got a lot stricter with me and regularly punished me if she was not happy with my performance or obedience or simply if she felt like it. She loved to humiliate me in so many ways for her amusement. She mostly kept me in chastity and I was constantly horny and also very frustrated. But I lusted for her, always. I just loved the way she looked and moved but also how she behaved now, so self-confident, assertive and mean.

Over time Mistress had changed most of her wardrobe which I had to look after and care. She now regularly wore latex dresses but also different leather outfits including always matching shoes. She simply looked perfect in all those outfits and they accentuated her beautiful female figure, especially her long legs and perfect ass. In the meantime, most of my own outfits had been reduced to the bare minimum. Weather permitting, I was mostly kept naked at home anyway by that time.

She also bought more and more bdsm gear and toys including different leather and latex hoods, manacles, gags, crops, different whips but also a harness for me to wear and bdsm furniture including a St. Andrew's cross and a bondage bench. I was amazed that most of the furniture fitted in the dungeon in the basement. All the gear was regularly used.

I was mostly kept entirely chaste during those first few weeks of this new arrangement. Mistress explained me that she liked me horny and utterly frustrated and that she just loved to tease me. Knowing that I suffer makes her excited as she learned to love the power that she now had over me. She also liked to humiliate me in different ways possible. I had to learn to beg her for almost anything or at least ask for her permission to be allowed to do something. However, I was not allowed to speak unless she asked me a direct question. This made me feel insignificant.

I kind of expected that harsh times were waiting for me when I had read the set of rules that she had setup originally. But the reality was much harder and a lot less fun that I had pictured in my dreams.

Mistress certainly loved to punish me for my imperfections. Those were mostly corporal punishments but not exclusively, she was indeed very varied in administrating punishments.

Punishment, Discipline and Training

Over time Mistress further intensified the rules that I had to strictly obey. I was no longer allowed to look directly into her eyes unless specifically allowed. My gaze was to be directed to the floor on her feet. I was very sad about that as I loved her beautiful dark eyes but I also noticed that following this specific rule made me more subservient towards her. Another rule was her snapping her fingers. Whenever I heard this I had to present myself in front of her on my knees with my hands behind my head if not bound, of course with my head bowed. The rule that I certainly broke the most was strictly no talking unless given permission or asked a direct question. There were a lot more rules and they also changed over time. All the rules were strictly enforced and I was unable to memorize them all so I made a lot of mistakes. Mistress loved to punish me in different ways and remind me of the rules that were then currently in force.

Naturally I felt inferior bowing my head whenever Mistress was present. Additionally, I often had to kneel in a corner with my hands cuffed on my back and my knees spread so they also slightly touched the wall. Mistress often stuck a used pair of her panties or a coin between the wall and my bowed forehead. My ass was stuffed with a plug by then most of the time. Mistress ordered me to hold this position until she would release me -- if the panties or coin dropped time would start again and I would also be disciplined. As my hands were cuffed on my back I could not pick up the panties and put them between the wall and my forehead again on my own. Of course I failed miserably several times and got punished accordingly. The paddle was a regular visitor to my bum cheeks. But my blue balls also got whipped with a small whip regularly. Nipple clamps that were connected to the ring of my always present leather collar were additionally attached if Mistress wished so. I loved it when Mistress stepped close to me to add another toy or instrument of torture as I could then smell Mistress' scent. That corner became a regular spot where Mistress would send me to if she wanted me to think on different things and reflect on my recent failings. And it worked. It made me very docile indeed.

My house has several hooks in the ceiling and a few solid posts. Mistress loves to attach me to those. Only then she would unlock my cage and tease me to her liking. Sometimes she would give me the present of a ruined orgasm but more often not. If she wanted me to punish she would use a short whip or even a crop on my exposed -- and at the beginning rock hard - penis and slightly swollen balls and torture. She loved to hear me beg for forgiveness or mercy. Other times she would just tease me with a wand vibrator, often while I was still locked in the relentless steel chastity belt. Another variation of this was when she bound both my ankles up on a hook from the ceiling while I still sat on the floor on my naked bum. Of course, my hands would be bound securely too. She found it very funny to then jerk me off herself in that bent position and make me shoot my load straight into my face and chest. Very humiliating indeed. After being milked or jerked off by Mistress I was to always thank her submissively on my knees by kissing her shoes and telling her that I was her slave for her to use as she wished.

A slight variation was when she would lock both of my ankles in a spreader bar and then attach a rope to it and attach the end to a hook from the ceiling so my legs were held high up in the air with my ass and locked penis and balls just slightly lifted off the ground. She would then cane me or use her beloved paddle on my exposed ass, penis and balls. In the same position she would sometimes use a big plug or a prostrate massager and tease me mercilessly. Sometimes I would even be allowed to cum from this humiliating stimulation but of course it was never really satisfying. However, I was happy to sneak a peak of Mistress' face in that situation and see her amused smile. She clearly enjoyed her position in our relationship and has developed into a versatile sadistic Domme who certainly liked what she was doing.

Not all punishments were corporal. Regular humiliating tasks and punishments were ordered for me to execute, usually carefully observed by Mistress. She liked it when my hands were bound in leather mitts so I could not use my fingers. She would then stick a large penis shaped dildo to the doorframe and first made me suck that artificial cock. When it was sufficiently wet she would order me to turn around and anally fuck that dildo. My penis was sometimes freed and obscenely dangling to the rhythm of my thrusts. I felt very humiliated and debased but I loved it when Mistress laughed at me while watching this embarrassing spectacle. Sometimes she even masturbated and I was allowed to watch her too. Very frustrating indeed but also very hot to see Mistress enjoying her own sexual pleasure.

The same leather mitts were used for masturbation sessions. Mistress would order me to sit or kneel in front of her while she sat on a chair or on the sofa. She would then unlock the chastity belt and allow me to wank for a certain amount of time. Needless to say, I would not achieve orgasm very often which made Mistress laugh out loud. Sometimes she would order me to rub my hard penis on her leg or fuck a rubber pussy as long as she wished for. After - mostly - unsuccessful attempts to release my load I would then be locked back in the damn chastity belt after she had cruelly iced my penis and blue balls to make them shrink again.

Deeper down the Hole

Life continued. I looked after the house and Mistress and regularly worked a few hours from home for university which kept a regular modest income coming. Mistress was into art and started making her own pieces, mainly painting but also some writing. As the pandemic was peaking social contacts were limited to the very minimum and I never had many social contacts anyway. Needless to say we mostly stayed at home - especially me as I was too afraid to go out and my wardrobe was so limited by then.

Mistress kept training me to her liking and entertainment. A lot of cruel punishments were used as already described in more detail. Often her methods and punishments could also be more subtle or even kind of sensual though. Because Mistress likes me to feel completely helpless and fully depending upon her she loved to lock a leather hood on my head, sometimes complemented with a harness ball gag and a blindfold. My hands would be cuffed behind my back and I would be helplessly led around the house and the secluded garden on a leash (attached to the ring of my leather collar or my chastity belt!) like an animal. My senses would be intensified in such moments and I would love the smell of her or the sound of her heels or latex dress when she walked.

Mistress made me buy a fucking machine. It was used regularly at a certain stage of my training to loosen my sphincter so I would be able to accommodate larger plugs or a strap on dildo. But sometimes Mistress would also use it for her own pleasure and have herself pounded while I was usually safely bound to a post or a chair watching her getting fucked hard and long. Watching her getting sexually satisfied by that machine was perhaps the cruellest torture for me as I had fantasized and lusted for her for so long. I was never allowed to pleasure her with my penis though. Mistress loved to merciless tease me. I remember me being bound to a chair that was placed really close to her so our heads would almost touch, of course I was also gagged with a harness ball gag but not blindfolded that time. Like that I was forced to watch her getting pounded mercilessly by the machine. She even tongue kissed me on the gag while she moaned being fucked. I was so close to her that I could look directly into her eyes, see the sweat form on her forehead and her back, feel the thrusts of the machine through her body, could smell her arousal and scent. This was truly heavenly torture. This was so sexy to observe. Mistress came many times and hard while I was left again blue balled and frustrated. But I was - and this very rarely happened - allowed to clean her orally after such a session. It was like Christmas and Birthday together really.

When Mistress felt like it I was allowed to masturbate by rubbing my penis along her leather boots while kneeling next or behind her. My hands were usually bound behind my back so I could not use them for extra stimulation. I was rarely allowed real pleasure so I did not need further motivation anyway but rubbing my needy cock along her leather boots or sometimes latex clad legs felt very humiliating but also highly arousing. When I ejaculated I promptly had to lick up my spunk and gratefully thank Mistress for being allowed the privilege of cumming. Of course, I did not like licking up my own ejaculate at first but as you can imagine I was trained consequently to do this every time.

As an alternation I was sometimes allowed some sort of intimacy with Mistress. Needless to say this was when I was happiest. Mistress would make me lay on my bed and attach my ankles and wrists to the posts of the bed. Then she would sit on me in the 69 way. Naturally my penis was mostly kept locked. She teased my balls mercilessly with her hands, hair, tongue or a sex toy while she sat on my face. I loved the closeness to her and I tried my very best to please her orally. She often orgasmed into my face with a deep groan whereas I often remained without sexual release. Still I felt proud to be Mistress' sex toy. Other times Mistress ordered me to prepare a hot bubbly bath for her or give her a sensual massage. On other occasions she made me lick her beautiful feet and toes while she relaxed on the sofa or on the bed.

After about a year I felt totally dependent on Mistress and loved being always there for her in the ways that she wanted me to be. Naturally I missed regular sexual intercourse. Before our arrangement I had dreamed of this so often and I was striving to be the best possible slave for her. I also felt that Mistress got to like this new lifestyle but I also sensed that she wanted to explore more aspects of bdsm. I had absolutely had no saying in this anymore. She wanted more. She wanted total power.

Snake Eyes

Over the next few weeks and months Mistress got a lot more strict. The more sensual moments were practically gone. Still I was allowed to please her orally occasionally and I was very grateful for that. She discovered a new fondness for rimming. The first time she ordered me lick her anally I felt repulsed and refused executing her order. That was a bad idea.

Mistress lectured me on my bad behaviour overall and announced a more severe regime starting immediately. My chastity belt was subsequentially changed into a smaller one. This new prison also had electrodes and a little battery integrated so she could punish me with a remote whenever she wanted. And she wanted often. When the battery had to be charged she made me wear a dog shock collar instead. She used both instruments to torture me extensively for her entertainment.

Mistress had complemented her already respectful collection of strap on dildos regularly. The artificial cocks got bigger and wider over time. But Mistress no longer used the strap on for my sexual pleasure or reward but rather to punish and humiliate me further. I was already used to suck her artificial cock before she pounded me but now I always had to sincerely beg her to fuck me. I then had to clean the used dildo with just my mouth. She announced that she would spit roast me thoroughly. I was really scared! Mistress always kept our arrangement private and discreet so far - would she change that and go public? Happily, she did not. She fucked me hard again though with a large strap on while my body was roughly pushed against a wall in the dungeon. At the same time she shoved a big black dildo in my mouth from behind with her right hand and ordered me to deepthroat it. I gagged and coughed a lot, drooled and moaned like a cheap whore while Mistress fucked me hard until she came. To my own shame I must admit that I did cum too.