Live-in Dominatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had enough. I begged her on my knees to have mercy on me. And I cried and pleaded. Mistress just shrugged it off and laughed at me after a few fierce face slaps. I was by now almost scared by her and realised that I might have made a terrible mistake with this arrangement. But I was also aware that I was the one who had suggested and promoted this in the first place. It was my own fault and strangely enough thinking about it I felt more aroused and desperately horny than ever before in my life.

My ongoing ordeal was not over yet. The following Friday evening Mistress ordered me in her bedroom, more precisely into the big inbuilt cupboard in that room. I had to kneel in there and then she put me in strict bondage using a spreader bar. She tied my balls to it with a string so there was no way to get up or even move. My hands were cuffed behind my back and also attached to the spreader bar. She looked me in the eyes and I could see her evil grin on her face. I wanted to beg her for mercy but she face slapped me before I could even utter a sound. I looked at her, she was dressed in a beautiful summer dress that accentuated her beautiful tanned legs and ass but also her sportive feminine figure. Next she pulled down and stepped out of her panties, stuffed them in my mouth and used duct tape to fix them. My penis was safely locked away anyway but I could feel it trying to harden in the relentless steel prison. Mistress informed me that she was going out and I was to wait in the cupboard silently until she would release me again. I looked at her alarmed but she simply grinned at me again and then shut the cupboard door and left the house. Of all places it was the cupboard where she kept most of her latex and leather wardrobe so the smell was intoxicating indeed. I felt so helpless but also extremely horny. I could not tell how much time passed. I did feel the rising pain in my body from kneeling in this unnatural and very uncomfortable position though. I felt like an insignificant slave indeed. I had become property really.

The New Number Two

I have no idea how much time I spent silently suffering in that cupboard. Eventually I heard the front door of the house open and close. Steps could be heard in the house. I also heard subdued voices and even laughter - Mistress must have been out and bringing a friend home. I was pulled out of my lethargy and was suddenly very alert. Those steps got closer and the voices louder. Clearly another female voice! I truly felt scared. I heard doors opening and closing again and more steps going around in the house.

A little later I heard steps coming closer to where I was stored in that cupboard. I tried to be extra quiet but feared that my breathing and the beating of my heart was as loud as a Rock concert. Suddenly the door was opened, I was so frightened! When my eyes adapted to the light I saw Mistress grinning at me evilly. She whispered at me to stay absolutely still and better obey her every word. I could not even moan or utter a sound as a response, I was so shocked and simply lowered my head and quickly nodded my approval. The cupboard door was then closed again and I was waiting in the dark from anew reflecting on my new misery.

Some time later I heard two excited female voices getting closer. Suddenly the door of the cupboard was opened again and I still kneeled there absolutely frozen and with my head still bowed. Mistress laughed and told me to look at her so I turned my head into the light towards where she stood. I looked at her face - she looked absolutely breath-taking as usual - but then quickly lowered my gaze again to her feet like I had been taught. She told the other woman that I was the slave she was telling her about. I knew better than to raise my head and look at the other woman. She had told me not to move and I was too embarrassed anyway, I must have been signal red from shame. I heard the other woman giggling. I could smell her though, her perfume and I noticed they probably had a few drinks too. I shifted over a little so I was right in front of her with my head still bowed of course.

Suddenly I had this thought. I imaged what I must look like kneeling in the cupboard where Mistress stored her fetish outfits, heavily bound, in an awkward predicament, broken and totally submissive. And very much ashamed! That's when I noticed tears were dripping from my face. But at the same time I also noticed precum that was dripping on the floor. The two women also saw this and started to laugh hysterically. The other woman was telling Mistress that she had been right earlier and that I must obviously like the way she was treating me. I must truly be a real humiliation slut indeed. Well this made total sense to me and I felt even more broken. Mistress then explained to me that I was also to fully obey her friend and that the same rules would apply as I was only a slave. Most of all I would only be allowed to speak when addressed a direct question and I was to call her friend Miss at all times.

Mistress then attached a short leash to the ring of my leather collar and told me to follow her on my knees. I tried to crawl to the tug but I could hardly keep up bound as I was. My bound balls were pulled roughly and I had a hard time following her without tripping over. She stopped. Then she talked again to her friend and let her know that I had made her very angry a few days ago and that I must now face the still outstanding punishment for that disobedience. This startled me as I thought presenting me this way to her friend was already punishment but of course I was wrong. I took a quick glance at Miss since I was so curious about her. She was about the same age as Mistress but a little taller and with slightly bigger boobs. She seemed quite strong judging from her muscular long legs, arms and shoulders. Quintessentially, she was also very attractive with blonde reddish long hair. She wore fashionable leather pants and black high heels and a fashionable skin-tight red t-shirt. I immediately adored her sultry voice and her overall wicked appearance.

Miss then told Mistress that it was already late and that she was quite horny now and also a little tipsy. She suggested that the two would focus on having a good rest of the night together and that Mistress should punish me the following day together with her. At first I was relieved by what I just heard but then Miss quickly added that the slave might have more time to anticipate his Mistress' punishment that way. What a mean woman! Mistress laughed and confirmed that this was indeed a good idea. She also smugly added that I should better rethink my position and the way I wanted to serve her in the future.

Sweet Dreams

I was finally freed from my most uncomfortable bondage and felt truly relieved. The freedom was short-lived though as my hands were immediately cuffed behind my back again. But since I was quite used to this I still felt eased, I was just really grateful that I was finally ungagged and allowed to drink some water. Most of all I was glad that my balls were finally free again.

That night I spent bound to the foot of Mistress' bed again by a leash connected to my collar. I was ordered to remain absolutely quiet. Contrary to my guess of a relative restful night it turned out to be a night in pure torture. This time mental torture. Mistress and Miss shared my bed but they did not sleep much that night. I could hear them making love. They took turns in pleasuring each other while I lay there bound in front of the bed. Of course I was horny and tried to rub my locked penis on the hard floor to get off while I tried to sniff on Mistress' used panties and shoes that were lying on the floor. I failed miserably to orgasm though but made a great job in frustrating me even more. My two torturers laughed when they noticed but otherwise did not care about me at all. I had to listen to their moans, groans and dirty talking all night. I could also smell their arousal in the air and felt so insignificant and humiliated. On the other hand I never felt so submissive and aroused in my entire life. My blue balls hurt and I had sexual dreams all night long. When I woke up in the morning I was too scared to wake them up as they were still deeply asleep. But I urgently needed to use the bathroom. In my despair I started to softly kiss the toes and feet of my Mistress which were peeking out from under the duvet.

It seemed like I got lucky this time. Mistress was in a very good mood that morning and released me and I was finally able to use the bathroom and have a refreshing shower. Later I prepared breakfast for Mistress and her new lover. Next on the list were the usual daily household chores while the two women enjoyed some more quality time together. I actually had a good feeling and kept a humble profile all day as I did not want to upset them in any way. Maybe I was even hoping for mercy. Well I learned later that this was a word Mistress certainly did not know.

Consequently, later that day Mistress ordered me down into the dungeon and present myself like I had learned with me standing there naked, feet apart, head lowered and my hands behind my head. A little later Mistress and Miss appeared in the room, this time both dressed in beautiful tight latex dresses. With my gaze still submissively lowered I could not see the entire outfit but I noticed that Mistress wore here favourite pair of black high heels while Miss was standing there in ankle high leather boots that made her already long legs even longer.

They put both of my wrists in leather cuffs and attached them to a chain hanging from the ceiling. My hands were now raised high up in the air and a spreader bar had been secured between my ankles. I was once again helplessly bound at the mercy of those two beautiful women. Immediately I could feel my arousal rising again and my still locked penis started to drip on the floor as usual. Mistress raised my head with her hand sensually touching my chin and looked straight into my eyes. I felt totally inferior. I also looked deep into her beautiful dark eyes before I lowered my gaze again to the floor. She just laughed and then turned towards Miss who was standing a little behind her to the side. Miss then stepped closer to us and started twisting my nipples. I quickly looked up again and admired her beautiful face. She was indeed very pretty with sparkling blue eyes that almost glowed to the contrast of her reddish hair and her light skin tone. The latex dress that she was wearing looked very hot.

Mistress face slapped me and I immediately averted my eyes to the floor again. Miss then attached alligator nipple clamps to my now hard nipples and attached a small weight to them. I groaned as she let it fall from her hand. I truly felt like property. Like an object to be used.

Cannot avoid Punishment

Naturally Mistress had not forgotten about my punishment for my disobedience earlier that week. She did let me know once more that she was very disappointed and that I needed to be taught another harsh lesson so I would learn to finally fully obey her. Her friend and kinky lover - her name was Angela as Mistress did let me know at last - was here to assist her.

She lost no more time and started to beat my blue and enlarged balls with a small leather paddle. The strikes were fast and it hurt like hell. Within seconds I was sweating and sobbing uncontrollably. I begged Mistress for mercy but she just laughed at me and told me that this was only the warming up. Next my exposed bum was punished with a leather crop. Mistress and Miss actually took turns hitting me and in between turns admired the red marks and later deep welts on my reddened butt cheeks.

However, what Mistress did next totally surprised me. She released my penis from the steel chastity cage! I was suddenly very excited again and forgot about the pain in my balls and bum at once. My penis pointed out obscenely and was rock hard - Miss grinned at me observing this whole scenery. Then she handed Mistress a wooden cane. Mistress had me count the number of hits that she administered on my poor (and no longer stiff) penis. I begged her to stop after the first few hits but she handed the cane over to Miss who also took her turn in living out her own sadistic streak.

Eventually Mistress stepped in front of me. I could see her arousal and excitement. How could she have turn into such a sadist? I sobbed. She quietly talked to me and commented on my current painful state and how all this was my own fault. She then turned to Miss again and told her that it was me who had begged her to be this way, being a merciless Domme to a pathetic and conquered slave. I simply nodded in agreement and felt completely broken. Strangely enough I felt my penis getting hard again and the two Goddesses also noticed this and giggled. I was so ashamed.

My wrists were then lowered from the ceiling but promptly bound again behind my back. I was ordered on my knees with my ankles still locked in the spreader bar. Mistress explained to Miss why this punishment today was necessary and what had gotten me into this very mess in the first place. I dreadfully remembered now and wanted to end this punishment and prove to Mistress that I had learned from my past mistakes. I wanted Mistress to be happy. I also wanted to impress Miss with my submission to Mistress. But most of all I wanted to end the pain.

Attaboy

I slowly crawled closer to both of them on my knees. Then I looked up to Mistress and started to sincerely beg. I meekly asked Mistress to be allowed to lick her anus. She stepped a little closer to me and ordered me to repeat my request louder so that her friend could also hear it. I felt so ashamed. My face was already red but I politely asked Mistress again. I had no choice. Miss just started laughing hysterically and Mistress just knowingly grinned back at me. Then she turned around, bent slightly forward and pushed her latex panty to one side. I knew what was expected from me so I crawled even closer to her. When I was really close to her bum I could smell her intense arousal. I looked at her sphincter and thought about how I had gotten here and about those last few months. She was right. I had begged her to be her slave and she simply evolved into the Mistress I had always fantasized about. Now she simply trained me to be the perfect slave that she wanted me to be. Some sort of pride and gratitude started to rise within me.

I dove into it and stuck my tongue on her asshole. Very gently at first with light licks and saliva but eventually more intense. I noticed how aroused she was, her pussy was shiny and smelled beautifully. And so did her ass. Mistress grabbed my head and pushed it further between her bum cheeks. I stuck my tongue into her anus as far as I could. I could hear her moan in ecstasy. For just a moment I leaned back and turned my head sideways into the direction where Miss was standing to catch some air. I could not oversee that she also enjoyed this magnificent spectacle. She furiously masturbated with a vibrator in one hand and the other hand stroking her firm boobs and massaging her nipples alternately.

Mistress screamed and panted while she orgasmed a little later. She let go of my head and I could finally breath again freely and recover a bit. I felt so dirty but also proud that I was allowed to pleasure Mistress in such an intimate way. But the two Goddesses were not finished yet using me for their kinky pleasure. Mistress stuck a dildo gag in my mouth and strapped it tightly around my head. Miss stepped over towards me and stood in front of me spreading her legs wide. Her pussy was also very wet and actually dripping. Mistress ordered me to fuck Miss with the dildo gag and make her cum hard. I used all my remaining force to pleasure Miss with the artificial penis mounted to my head. Miss eventually came as well, loud and heavy while holding the back of my head with her hands and thus pushing the dildo even further into her pussy.

Both of their wild lusts were still not satisfied yet. After she recovered a bit Miss mounted a strap on dildo and french kissed Mistress intensively. She groped Mistress' firm boobs and licked them gently. I could observe this highly erotic scene but could not do anything to pleasure myself. My balls and bum still hurt from the earlier beatings but my penis was hard as rock again and free form its steel prison. I started to hump the air, of course absolutely hopeless to find satisfaction without the use of my hands or something where I could rub my penis on. Miss turned Mistress around so that she was now facing the wall. Then she slowly but relentlessly stuck the strap on dildo into Mistress' still wet pussy, she literally just slipped in while Mistress used her hands to push against the wall for better resistance. What I was then able to observe was by far the most passionate but also animalistic and brute coupling that I had ever seen. Two uninhibited horny women letting off all the built-up steam. This was the most erotic scene I had ever seen. I felt privileged to be present and witness this female to female action with my own eyes.

I also felt my blue balls again. The familiar tug, my own rampant horniness. Pride was immediately replaced by sexual frustration again. I desperately wanted to shoot my load as I had not cum for so long. But I could not achieve orgasm on my own, I was powerless, I was bound and condemned to wait for mercy. And I could certainly not avert my eyes from the two Goddesses that were by now taking turns pounding each other hard with strap ons while I was forced to simply watch them. I actually started to feel jealous that I was not a part of all this and that I was not the one being pounded or maybe graciously the one fucking their needy holes. However, when they had finished I was allowed to clean the used dildos and the by then cream covered holes of the two Goddesses. With just my mouth. And I loved every single moment of it.

Release at last

After all this the two Goddesses were pretty much knocked out, sweaty and exhausted while I was still very much aroused and by now very docile and close to tears. I looked at them desperately but did not dare to talk. Mistress grinned at me knowingly. And then gave Miss another long passionate french kiss.

Eventually she got up from the floor and walked over to me. Mistress stepped out of her latex dress and dropped it - including her juice covered latex panties and her high heels - on the floor right in front of me. The mixed smell of latex, her sweat and her juices were truly intoxicating. I looked down at the pile in front of me and shyly lowered my head into it to inhale this olfactory drug. I sniffed deeply several times and actually unconsciously started licking Mistress' high heels and the latex outfit. Precum was dripping uncontrollably from my hard penis. I felt ashamed but also extremely high on endorphins at the same time.

Mistress and Miss now both watched me and how I gave myself into this. Mistress stepped closer again and bent down next to me. She then used her index finger to slowly caress the underside of my engorged penis. She continued this sensual touching until I moaned totally lost in my own lust. Probably about 30 seconds later I felt my own orgasm rising from very deep within. I quickly got to the point of no return and I desperately asked Mistress for her permission to be allowed to cum. I practically shouted at her. To my astonishment she did allow it but immediately stopped her caressing. I came hard. Very hard. I actually tripped over right into the pile of the latex outfit and her high heels that were of course now also covered with my own cum. Mistress and Miss evilly laughed I think. I might have passed out at that moment since I cannot remember what happened after that.

The other New Normal