Live-in Dominatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That epic night was another turning point in our arrangement. Mistress now used me more intensively as her pleasure toy. That did not mean sex necessarily, actually far from it as she still kept me chaste most of the time. Whenever I was granted sexual release it was mostly for her amusement and always to humiliate me. I was truly devoted to Mistress and tried anything to please her and keep her happy.

Mistress used me to her liking. This mainly meant me using my oral skills - I was never allowed to penetrate her the classic way with my penis. Sometimes she would mount a strap on dildo harness on me while my penis was still safely locked away in the chastity belt. I would then be allowed to pound her as hard and long as I could. Or she would sit on my hips and ride herself to countless orgasms. In those last few months Mistress certainly rose into the perfect female dominant, not just a temporary role but a committed self-conception really.

She would still meet Miss occasionally. Miss would visit Mistress in my house for a weekend. The two would enjoy their quality time together while I catered for them. Sometimes they would involve me in their sexual frolicking but mostly I was condemned to the quiet role of a (desperately horny) observer. If I was lucky I was allowed to watch them from the inbuilt cupboard in the bedroom while I was safely bound and gagged. But other times I was just stored in the dungeon like an object until Mistress decided to release me again. Alternatively, I had to stand in a corner facing the wall and quietly listen to their lovemaking.

Still our arrangement was kept strictly private. I was very grateful for this actually as I would have died from the shame of being publicly exposed. Maybe Mistress kept this as a leverage to always keep me at my best behaviour. I decided that I did not want to find out what she would be capable of doing.

In other aspects of life, she did however extend her absolute domination over me. I never had much of great social life and was mainly a loner anyway. By now I was never allowed to go out for anything else than grocery shopping or running other chores. Never in my dreams I would be allowed to go out to a bar, to see a movie or meet a friend. Mistress made sure I could never do so. She had me hand over my passport, ID and all of my bank and credit cards including the passwords to all of my accounts to her. From then on I had no more access to my own money. Eventually she also had me quit my pretty ok-paid part time job at the university. I still had to contribute to the financial commitments of the household though. Mistress found me a job as an assistant gardener during summer. This kept me busy for a few months of the year but of course it paid poorly. Mistress knew this of course but liked the thought of me working my ass off for her but getting little or no acknowledgment or joy from it.

Epilogue

This whole arrangement has gotten way out of hand. I had wished to become a slave to the woman of my dreams and a slave I certainly have become. However not quite the way I had pictured it (or secretly hoped for). Yet I am happy to serve Mistress. I strive to make her happy to my best abilities. I miss my old life at times but I get satisfaction serving Mistress. I certainly miss my sex life and most of all cumming. This is by now a very rare and humiliating treat. I fell for my Mistress a long time ago - and I fell hard.