All Comments on 'Live, Laugh, Locked Ch. 11'

by AudrieBarnes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BriteyBriteyover 2 years ago

I'n so excited to see where this story goes. Are we seeing a matching chastity bra in the future? Or even more items? The mind boggles. Still loving the lighthearted feel and the freshness of the storyline. Do please carry on your writing. We will be eagerly waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

....Why doesn't she just take off the belt? Who fucking cares if her 'fans' get upset, plenty of other jobs in the world? Go into a different fetish line online????? Problems solved? Also the owner of the belts can't find the supplies or time to make COPIES of the keys? Is he a horrible business owner with the inability to keep up with supply and demand? Yes. He's also a prick for gaslighting her. Why do these stories go through so many loops to make it believeavle but in doing so make the plot as secure as catching water with a cheese grater.

AudrieBarnesAudrieBarnesover 2 years agoAuthor

Whenever you notice inconsistencies like that, a chastity wizard did it

GinnyGabberGinnyGabberover 2 years ago

Love the story. I hope you continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, this story is so incredibly good. The level of detail in her thinking-- the way you explore conflicting thoughts-- just fantastically well-written. Really hope it continues soon!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

What happens when she gets her period? Things could get messy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAudrieBarnes@AudrieBarnes
I write female chastity stories as a hobby. If you like what I write and just want to have horny fun reading what I write, that's probably all you want to read or want to know. However, because I write first-person perspective stories with non-consensual themes, I want to wr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES