Live Male Art Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the buzzer rang, I looked over. She blushed, crossed her arms over her chest, then began packing up.

I turned to Sarah. "Sarah, would you mind taking my phone and getting some photos of the artists' work? I don't want to get up out of the chair and lose my position." I also didn't want to stand up and walk around with an erection in front of everyone.

Sarah smiled, "Sure. With your phone?"

"Yes, it's right here by the chair." I reached down and grabbed my phone to set the camera for her.

As she grabbed the phone from my hand, she looked down at my crotch, my cock still hard. "This is a nice pose, but I'm not sure I'm in the right angle to catch you..." Her faced looked up at mine, "...in all your glory." She grinned from ear to ear as she turned to take some pictures.

She stopped by the older woman first as she was getting ready to leave. They chatted quietly about her picture as Sarah positioned the phone to get a picture. Something the older woman said caused Sarah to giggle. Then she bid her goodbye and moved to capture the other artists' work.

When she returned with the phone, she looked down at my crotch again. Five minutes was long enough for me to get relatively soft. "Are you going to be able to replicate the exact pose again?"

"Yes. I have tape marks more my feet. I know where my hands are placed, and I haven't moved my ass. So, I should be able to get close. If anything needs adjusting, let me know."

"Can you hold it for another twenty minutes?"

"Yeah. My leg might get a bit sore with my elbow pressing into it, but otherwise I'm good."

Sarah coughed. "I was thinking about..." She nodded toward my crotch.

Reflexively, I looked down. "Oh, I, uh..."

"It's OK," she said with a blush. "It happens and no one is complaining. I was just wondering, since it was obviously part of the pose last time, if you were able to 'keep it up' so to speak."

"Oh." I didn't know what to say. I've heard other male models say erections happen, but they are typically frowned upon. Too often shows lack of control. Before this evening, it had never been a problem for me, so I was at a loss as to what to do. I fumbled a response. "Well, since only a couple of artists could see anything, and one of those is leaving, I don't know that it's an issue."

Although, while I was speaking, my cock was contemplating an entirely different scenario. The though Sarah was asking me to be erect, that she wanted me to get hard, was enough for my cock to respond in kind. It didn't get fully stiff, but it certainly started to grow as I eked out my response.

Sarah continued to stare at my cock. She noticed it grow. "You do whatever you need. Like I said, I'm loving your poses and definitely want to get you back for more sessions."

I returned to the pose. We finished another twenty minutes set. Then, a half dozen more artists left. We still have twenty minutes left. Again, I would normally put on my robe during breaks, but as I didn't want to move from the seat and lose my position, I stayed naked. I did move my legs and arms, allowing the blood to flow in a more relaxed manner.

Sarah bid farewells to the departing artists, and then we were back to the final session.

It went by fast. There was no busty older woman to distract me, and the ache in my arms and legs gave my mind something non-erotic to focus on. When the buzzer sounded, I stretched my arms up and pushed my legs forward. I took a deep breath, then grabbed my robe.

As the artists packed up, I dressed and packed my things--yoga mat, towel, and robe.

As the last artist left the room, Sarah turned to me. "I need to pay you. Can you come to my studio? I need to get my checkbook."

"Sure." I grabbed my duffle bag and followed her out the community room and down the hall.

Her studio was at the far end of the old factory. It was a large room, with hanging industrial lights and exposed pipes, but like the community room, only smaller. In one corner was a square platform with a couple of light trees on either side. "This is it. This is where the magic happens, for me anyway."

She grabbed her checkbook and started writing the check. "I wanted to talk to you about doing some long poses. You see I have a small area set up where I have models come in and pose for me. It's where I can do focused work. The sketch sessions are nice, but not long enough to really capture the moment."

As she handed me the check, she asked. "If you don't mind me asking, what got you started tonight?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your erection. You didn't have an issue with the shorter poses, but during that first ten-minute pose, you got quite hard."

"I'm sorry. That doesn't normally happen."

"It's OK. No one complained and it does happen occasionally. I was just curious as to what caused it. What the pose too strenuous?"

Blushing, I replied, "I found myself staring at your self-portraits."

"My collection of nudes? I am flattered. Which one?"

"The oil with you sitting."

"Interesting. What about it caused your reaction? I am assuming it wasn't just because I was naked."

"Oh, there is a sense to it, an intensity to your thoughts while painting the picture. I wasn't close enough to really examine it, but it felt like you were..." I wasn't sure how to complete my thoughts.

"Felt like I was... what?"

"It feels as if you were turned on, horny, while you were painting that picture."

"That one is erotically charged, no doubt. I am glad you noticed. I was masturbating off and on throughout painting that picture. I was hoping I could capture the emotions without actually painting my hand between my legs."

"That certainly was where my imagination went, and with it..." I gestured to my crotch.

"I am flattered. If you liked that one..." she walked over to a filing cabinet, opened a drawer, and pulled out a folder of artwork. These were all water colors, but graphic images of her legs spread. Some had a hand spreading her labia, others had fingers buried deep inside, others were just a well lubricated labia and vaginal opening.

I wasn't wearing underwear--to avoid having any elastic indentations on my skin at the start of the evening's session--so there was nothing keep my cock from responding and being very visible about it. As I leafed through the images, my cock got harder and harder. Typically, I lean to the right, but on this evening, I was sticking straight out.

Sarah chuckled, "Glad to see the effect they're having."

I looked down and apologized, but not sorry. In the community room with the other artists, it didn't feel right getting an erection. But here, with her showing me these intimate images, it felt that the exact right response.

"Would you mind, if I..." She hesitated. She was staring at my erection, but unsure what to say. "I would like to draw you again, tonight, like this. If you have the time."

It was my turn to smile. "I do and sure." I kicked off my shoes and dropped my sweatpants to the floor as I responded.

Her eye dilated. Then she turned and flipped on the power to the lights by the platform.

I finished stripping and stepped onto the platform; the lights warm against my skin. My cock was hard and sticking straight out. My red public hair looked like flames around my cock. My pale skin probably didn't leave much definition under the lights, but I don't think that's what Sarah was focused on.

She grabbed a pad of paper, a pencil, and sat down only a few feet away. Looking up at me, she said, "I won't take long, but you're just so lovely. Can you stay hard for five or so minutes?"

"I can." Then, feeling frisky, I added, "But I wouldn't mind some inspiration."

"Oh," she said putting down her pad of paper. "You want some motivation?" She stood and started taking off her clothes. As she removed her top, her breasts were full and round. They were not nearly as saggy as she had depicted in her paintings. Then she dropped her sweatpants and panties in one go. Her legs were older than in the paintings and her bush was almost entirely grey. "It's been a few years since I painted those self-portraits. My body has changed."

My cock throbbed. "It still looks amazing."

"Thank you." With that, she sat back down, only this time she made sure to spread her legs. Her labia was pussy and spread. The vaginal opening soaking wet and gapping, hungry. "As you can see, you're not the only one who got a little excited this evening."

"And what go YOU started."

"You know damn well. Your cock. I saw you get hard during that first ten-minute pose and my pussy just started gushing. The more I watched it bounce and sway, the hornier I got. For a moment I thought you were cumming, but then I realized it must just be pre-cum, but OMG there was a lot of it. Then, when I came over to speak to you later, and I saw all that pre-cum on your thighs, it was everything I could do not keep myself from just sticking my face in your lap and sucking your cock right there."

As she said this, the events of the evening played back in my head. When she said she wanted to suck my cock I almost ejaculated. I was so hard. I wanted to touch myself, but I knew if I did, I would explode right away. And she wanted to sketch my hard on.

Rather than pick up her pad of paper, she put her hand between her legs, and started masturbating. "I was going to sketch you, but forgive me, I need to cum."

"I know the feeling." Again, I wanted to touch myself--especially watching her finger herself--but I wanted to extend the feeling.

She had one hand pushing three fingers inside as the other rubbed two fingers in circles over her clit. "I am close to cumming. Don't be shy. If you want to cum, I'd love to watch."

"I want to, but afraid if I touch myself right now, it'll be over."

"Oooh, fuck!" she cried. "Yes, yes, yes. Please cum. I want to see you cum."

I took a step off the platform to where I was standing directly in front of her. My hand grabbed my cock and started to pump. There was so much pre-cum leaking out of the tip, I had plenty of lubrication. It wasn't long before I started to cum. A long string of cum burst from the head of my cock and landed on Sarah's thigh. Another pump of my hand and another string of cum, this time on her hand fingering her cunt. I stumbled forward, to where I was standing between her legs. My cock, still wrapped in my fist, pushed out toward her, and came several more times. These were more dribbles, than streams, but they coated her hands and pussy.

She squeezed her fingers and legs together and groaned. After her orgasm subsided, she reached up, leaned forward, and started sucking on my cock. I had just cum, a lot, but I felt insatiable. I was still hard, or at least it felt like I was. Sarah sucked on my cock diving the head deep into her mouth, as her tongue caressed the frenulum. One hand wrapped around the based of my cock, while the other grabbed a butt cheek, ensuring I couldn't get away.

After what felt like half an hour, she slowly slid back and let my lip cock fall from her lips. Again, I am typically not very big when limp, but occasionally, after a really good orgasm, I have what I call a "happy cock." It isn't hard, but it is plump and about four to five inches in length.

Sarah leans back in her chair. "I hope you'll be willing to model for me again sometime. I can pay you."

"How about this? Rather than pay me, we do a trade. I model for you. You model for me."

"In the nude?"

"Yes, and as far as I'm concerned that goes for both artist and model."

"I am OK with that."

12