Live Sessions: SDCC '22 & Chill

Info
Tempest plays watching videos of SDCC '22 with her hubby.
133 words
4.54
4.8k
3
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an evening of being made to cum on the MotorBunny, Alpha treats T. to a quiet evening relaxing in the living room, watching YouTube videos about San Diego Comic Con's amazing Sideshow Collectibles that were displayed at the con while T. self-sooths by masturbating with a glass toy, making herself cum even as she geeks out over many fandoms, hot cosplayers and their amazing artistry, and occasionally flirts with her husband while edging continuously and cumming on her fingers, her toy, and all over her favorite comfy chair.

Take a step into the quiet Saturday Night between a boarderline Asexual loving husband and his insatiable hedonist wife as they each bond with the other in their own singular, unique ways to form a happy, contented, loving partnership despite their opposing sexual appetites.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
CMcDonald69CMcDonald69about 1 month ago

I loved this audio just knowing fact was there cilling playing with self watching what was, oh poison ivy and Harley Quinn is sexy, loved Harley Quinn episode where those two slept together and Bokatan of Mandalorian and Armorer is hot along with Katana from suicide squad.

Share this

Similar Stories

Tradeshow Adventure A young wife turns slut hot wife at a tradeshow.in Loving Wives
Fun at the B&B Husband and wife let go at the B&B with the owner's son.in Loving Wives
Edging and Cumming Jade just listened to an audio and it has her wanting morein Audio
A Cuckold Story Pt. 01 Liz returns home early to find Matt watching porn leading to.in Loving Wives
Nymphomaniac Wife She makes a hot day hotter.in Loving Wives
More Stories