Window Shopping

Story Info
A female workmate takes a liking to her nude male colleague.
1.5k words
4.48
11.8k
14
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABeagle
ABeagle
53 Followers

I like to be nude.

Whenever I get home, I revel in the empty house, strip off and walk around naked. I'm not an exhibitionist or anything, I've never been to a nudist beach or paraded around naked in public, but in the privacy of my own home I like to feel my cock hang free.

Today, was one of those hot summer days were the heat is stifling, so the minute I arrived home, I walked into the dining room and removed my clothes. The carpet beneath my feet is comforting and, like John McClane in Die Hard, I make slight balls with them.

Whilst nude, I sometimes like to pleasure myself and stroke my cock. I was giving myself a gentle rub this day, as I walked into the living room from the dining room only to notice the cat had knocked the net curtain down. The little bastard did this a lot, but this occasion was different. Without the net, people on the street can see right into the house and, as this confluence of events would have it, I walked into the living room, directly opposite the window as a young woman from work happened to be walking past.

Her name was Diana. I'd spoken to her a few times but only really about work related stuff and it was never a meaningful conversation. She was pretty, bright blue eyes and short-ish bobbed almost platinum hair. She wore professional suits for work, a blue skirt that was perhaps a little too tight around her firm, round arse, a blue jacket and a white shirt.

I froze.

If she looked in, she'd see me cock out, but if I made a sudden move to jump to the floor, she'd surely clock the movement, even if only out of the corner of her eye.

In the split second it took me to ponder my next move, she glanced in. Performing a perfect comedy double take, she slowed down and stared.

I was stood, nude, my cock in my hand, unsure what to do.

Curiously, she sort of half smiled and nibbled at her lip but she didn't look away, She actually took a few steps backwards and turned, proceeding to walk up my drive!

I did not think it possible to freeze more but if it is, I did. What did she want?

She knocked at the door and instinctively I walked over to answer it. That's what you do with doors, right?

I opened the door slightly and Diana stepped in, pushing passed me into my house. Her hand brushed my cock, although whether this was accidentally or on purpose, I couldn't say. I closed the door and followed her in.

Her arse WAS impressive. She strode pretty much to where I had been stood when she saw me and said nothing, she merely turned around.

I stood in front of her, nude.

She looked at my cock. This time she bit her bottom lip. She took a step towards me and placed her right hand upon my chest and leaned in. Her lips touched mine. She was quite a soft kisser and we stayed like that for a moment before her tongue entered my mouth.

Now, before we continue, I have to put out on front street that this isn't the kind of thing that happens to me, or, I don't think, to anyone. I barely knew Diana, had barely spoken to her and hadn't ever really thought about her much, although she was clearly far more attractive than I'd given her credit for.

Her right hand stayed upon my chest but her left hand was suddenly on my cock or to be more precise, around my cock. She had gripped it quite tightly and was squeezing. As we continued to kiss, I could feel myself stiffen in her hand and as I did so, she started to gently massage my shaft. Her hand moved up and down with practiced ease and I let out an audible moan. She suddenly stopped, both the kissing and the rubbing of my cock, and stepped back.

"Wank," she said.

That's it. Nothing else. Just "wank." I placed my left hand around my cock and did as she asked. 'Why the left hand?', you may ask. Well, as any man knows, you don't choose your favoured hand if you want it to last.

I stroked myself gently and slowly as she watched. Her eyes were sparkling and wide as she stood, watching, nibbling her lips, watching me stroke my own cock. It seemed quite the turn on for her.

She then started to undress herself.

She removed her jacket first and dropped it to the floor which I was worried about as I hadn't hoovered. I hope it doesn't get cat hair all over it. She then started unbuttoning her shirt. She didn't do an elaborate strip tease, she took it all off quite quickly, never taking her eyes off me rubbing my cock. Diana dropped her shirt to the floor and, with practiced ease, removed her bra. She had wonderful tits, quite large and firm.

I was pleasantly surprised to see her nipples already erect.

The sight of her, not unimpressive, tits made me even harder and she smiled. Diana did not stop there, quickly unzipping her skirt. She stepped out of it and, without any preamble, out of her small, pink panties. She seemed like she couldn't wait to be naked with me. I took in her pussy which was as nude as I was. I have no idea why men like a shaven pussy but it turns us on so much as to make us barely contain ourselves. I was glad I had chosen to wank with my left hand!

Then she took another step forward and slowly knelt before me, her lips mere centimeters from my cock. Without warning, she suddenly moved forward, taking my entire shaft in her mouth! Her wet mouth suddenly wrapped around me was as shocking as it was pleasurably. She leaned in, and then out, in and then out, teasing my erection with her mouth in rhythmic, slow movements. Her hands reached around for my buttock which she gripped hard.

After this warming up, she withdrew her mouth and stood up. She wasn't much smaller than me so as she moved in closer, my cock pressed against the small of her belly and her tits pushed against my chest. She leaned in for a kiss again, still as warm and inviting as earlier. As we kissed she took my hands and moved them to her tits. I felt them hungrily. They were firm and real. I circled her nipples with my thumbs as her hand moved again to my cock which she pushed down her belly to the opening of her pussy. She moved my cock along the length of her opening and I could feel her wetness. However, I wasn't ready to enter and I sank to my knees, taking her pussy in my mouth, gently flicking in and out of her. Her hands moved through my hair as she moaned.

She was tired of waiting. She sank down to my level, her tits brushing past my face. She lay herself down before me, and spread her thighs, revealing her wet, nude pussy. I moved forward and she placed her hands upon my hips, pulling me in. I teased her pussy lips with the end of my cock, before thrusting forward, my cock entering her. It was a deep thrust, and she pulled me further, her hands moving around my arse. She wanted me all the way in until our pelvic bones touched. She motioned her hips, providing clues as to how she wanted me to move and I followed her lead, keeping my cock in deep whilst motioning with our hip. She knew what she wanted which is a massive turn on, and she positioned herself with skill, getting me to were my cock would do her the most good. She then started moving faster and faster, her hips swaying into mine, her head was pulled back exposing her long neck as she sped up her movements with little "uh, uh, UH!" noises.

She came.

Her cheeks flushed and her body went limp. She stayed still for a second before she pulled herself away. Without speaking, she pushed me over so I fell onto my back. Within a moment, she was on top of me, sliding her wet pussy down my cock. As she slid down my shaft, she placed my hands on her magnificent breasts before she started riding me, her hips moving side to side.

At first, she had me deep again but then she rose up slightly, teasing the end of my cock and riding it.

It was too much. I could feel myself coming and she clearly didn't want me to stop.

She rode me until I came.

My load shot, I lay back on the floor. Diana, rose up and casually dressed in front of me. Her arse was tightly packed in her skirt and she zipped it up. I stood up and she placed her finger on my lips.

"Shush," was all she said as I stood naked before her. She took out her phone and took a photo of me, nude and slightly shocked.

She then -- left.

At work, we exchanged pleasantries but we never talked about it. But every time she walks past the house, she glances in and smiles.

ABeagle
ABeagle
53 Followers