Live Show On Her Birthday

Story Info
Cheryl's gift is given at a live show - 750 word challenge.
769 words
4.47
3.2k
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
267 Followers

This story was written for the 2024 Literotica 750 Word Challenge, below this line are exactly 750 words

****

"Kitten, don't make any plans for your birthday. I have a surprise for you."

"Ooh, I love a surprise."

****

The car pulled up and disgorged them onto the sidewalk to speed off for another fare.

On the marquee, her favorite Drum and Bagpipe group from Latvia was displayed. She screamed in excitement. "How did you get tickets? I tried forever to get some."

He grinned.

The crowd of fans shuffled in, filling the floor. They found a spot near the front where they'd feel the thumping of the drums. Around them, the anticipatory energy lifted them. Everyone was here for the primal drums and bagpipes.

A hush descended; the lights dimmed. The members of the group took their spots on the darkened stage. The notes of a lone bass called out to the crowd like a siren. All eyes were on the stage. The crowd's energy rippled through the hall, traveling from one side to the other and back again.

BOOM!

The big bass drum called out as the spotlight pulled it from the darkness. The crowd screamed as loud as they could.

The booming beat of the bone hammer on rawhide called to the audience.

Drum beats boomed out filling the space with its low thrum. Cheryl and Kevin felt the sound as much as they heard it.

The stage lights exploded and lit the stage as the bagpipes joined, their keening wail meshing with the deep throb of the drums.

The group played their distinctive style of music through a set that had the audience cheering and bouncing.

For the final song, Kevin held Cheryl from behind. Together they moved, their bodies acting as one, the notes telling them what to do. His arms laced together under her breasts pulling her tightly to him.

"Thank you so much. This is the best present ever."

"Anything for you, Kitten."

Though they were yelling to hear each other, no one else heard. Only at a live show could two people have an intimate conversation while yelling to each other.

Hands slid up under her shirt, cupping her breasts over her bra. She leaned into him, swaying to the music, head on his shoulder. He held them and caught her nipples in his fingers. Pushing through the bra, he pinched at them.

Just loud enough for him to hear, she pleaded, "Do it. Please."

A quick kiss as acknowledgement and he pulled the bra up to hold her breasts. They were delightfully firm, hot and sweaty, the skin soft and slick, in contrast to the firmness of her nipples.

One hand slid down her belly teasingly. Under the waistband, into her panties. Her soft, curly bush tickled his fingers as they slipped lower.

He pressed against her clit, causing a shudder. He held her firmly and easily. She sagged in his hold, completely passive to his touch. The music and his caresses took her from conscious control of her body. She existed only to feel, and there was much for her to feel.

Gently, he stroked her clit. Her moans were just barely audible to him. The music masked them, placing them in a bubble of solitude in the middle of the floor. Her breathing increased as he held her against him. In and out, her chest expanded with each fast breath.

On stage, the drums continued their throbbing beat. Each booming hit was echoed by the length of his finger tapping on her fully erect clit. Each tap sent her arousal higher.

His finger slid to the entrance of her pussy. Her arousal provided ample lubrication to slip inside easily. In and out, he fucked her there on the floor. No one around them was the wiser to their connection.

The combination of the driving beat and his finger plundering her depths and the people surrounding them made it impossible for her to hold off her inevitable orgasm. It had been building up as Kevin had been fingering her clit. Squeezing her breasts, and pulling on her nipples.

The crescendo of the final song approached. "Let go. Come for me."

She nodded and concentrated on letting go, letting him push her over the edge to oblivion.

As the final, urgent drumbeat hammered into them, he pressed firmly on her clit, giving her the last bit she needed for the orgasm to crash over her.

Some time later the house lights were raised. He still held her firmly in his arms.

"This was the best birthday ever! Take me home."

alohadave
alohadave
267 Followers