Gym Shower

Story Info
Wendy and Linda and gym crush - 750 Word Challenge
770 words
4.33
4.8k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
268 Followers

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

****

"Wendy, did you see her? She was fucking hot today."

Wendy sighed. "Yeah. I saw her."

Linda chided her. "You'll never know unless you talk to her."

"I know." Wendy pulled down her shorts and tank top. Linda was already naked, walking to the showers, her ass swaying side to side.

Water hit her face, rinsing the sweat from her skin and hair and running down her body. The soap lathered on her skin.

"Tell me what you want to do to her." Linda whispered in her ear. Her hands slid along Wendy's soap-slicked skin. She pressed up against Wendy's back. Her breasts smushed against her. She thought she felt her hard nipples poking against her back, and smiled.

"I want to bend her over the back extension apparatus and rip her top off so her tits hang there," Wendy said, hungrily. "I'd pinch her nipples. I bet she loves when you tug on them."

"Go on." Linda's hands held Wendy's large boobs.

"I'd peel her yoga pants down. She isn't wearing anything under. I know this because I watched her camel toe as she used the hip adduction machine. Every time she spreads her legs, the fabric presses tight to her mound. I want to see her pussy lips spread wide."

"You should offer to spot her next time. Get between her legs and show her the proper form. Put your hands on her thighs and push them apart."

Wendy shuddered at the thought. To be that close to her would be amazing.

"What would you do next?"

"I'd spank her tight ass. I want to see my handprint on her skin before I light up her ass."

SPANK!

"Yeow!" Linda spanked her friend, the outline of her hand turned red as Wendy quivered. The pain from the slap bent her over, just like the woman in her fantasy.

The repeated smacks against her ass turned the flesh into a mass of redness. Marks overlapped from Linda's spread fingers.

"Stop, please. It's too much." Wendy quivered. She wondered if she'd be able to sit for a week.

"Shh now, I've got you. No more of that." Linda's hands soothed the sore cheeks. "What would you do next? She's bent over, tits hanging out, ass red."

"I'd feel her pussy. I know she'd be wet and willing."

"Just like you are." Linda's finger slid in Wendy's moist pussy. Her arousal provided plenty of lubrication.

"Mmmm, yes. Just like that. I'd fuck her with my finger until she squirmed, and I'd put another one in. I'd put all my fingers in. I'd put my whole fist up her tight little snatch."

Linda's fingers formed a cone as she slowly pushed them into Wendy's pussy. In and out, she stretched her friend's pussy around her fingers. Her knuckles scraped her lips before slipping past her entrance. Almost as if being sucked in, Linda's hand slid in up to her wrist.

"Agghhh! Oh fuck. Oh god, so full." Wendy grabbed her friend's arm to hold it still. "I feel so full. Go slow."

"Like you'd go slow on her? Pulling out just enough to stretch her lips, then pushing deep, spreading your fingers to stretch her tight pussy. Your knuckles rubbing against her G spot."

Wendy felt warmth rush over her skin, the sensations from Linda's hand pushed her closer to orgasm.

"Please..."

"You ready to cum, my little gym rat? Squeeze my hand with your cunt. Use those muscles, give me five reps.

She squeezed, her muscles tightened around her friend's hand. Five times, she squeezed.

"Good job, you are almost finished. Pinch your nipples. Tug on them, make them hurt, just like you want to do to her."

Wendy complied, squeezing and tugging on her hard nipples, pulling her breasts out. Linda flicked her clit.

"Agghhh! Oh god, I'm cumming. Oh my god." Wendy was wracked by a whole body orgasm. She collapsed and would have fallen to the floor if her friend hadn't been there to support her.

She held Wendy, slowly pulling her hand out of her pussy.

"I've got you, let's lay you down. There there."

Wendy was lost in bliss on the floor of the shower, the cold tile below, the hot water pounding her skin.

"Come on, let's get you up and out of here. Wouldn't want your crush to see you like this."

Wendy looked up. "You're my only crush."

She pulled her lover up and held her tenderly. "I know, babe. Let's go home."

alohadave
alohadave
268 Followers