Lives Changed Forever Ch. 07

Story Info
Found out. The siblings' secret is uncovered.
12.2k words
4.63
13.9k
21

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's have a drink!" Chris suggested excitedly when she, Vic, Sally and Jack arrived at Vic's house, after her and Vic's big announcement at the restaurant. "I feel like celebrating, don't you all, too?"

"I've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge, Chris. Let me go and get it. I'll put some music on, too."

Vic disappeared in the kitchen and returned a few minutes later with the cold bottle of Champagne she had bought on her way from work yesterday and four glasses. Soft music was playing in the background. She set the four glasses on the table and started filling them.

"Sally, Jack, you'll surely join us," Vic said and handed each of them a glass. This had been Chris' idea.

"Let's get them tipsy and see what will happen," Chris had suggested when they had discussed the evening on the phone. "I'd be surprised if they could hide their little secret much longer when they've had a glass of Champagne, and since the two of us will be giving up our secret, I think it's only fair they did the same."

It had taken Vic a while to agree to Chris' plan. She didn't know how to go about discussing their "secret", as Chris called it lightly, with her children. By all appearances, her children were fucking each other, committing incest. Did she not have to stop this? She had also been hesitant to give her kids alcohol. After all, both were underage, and she certainly did not condone underage drinking.

"I don't believe for one second that Jack hasn't had a beer or two at one of his College parties last year. And as far as Sally is concerned, I can't imagine that all the post-rehearsal parties she went to were high and dry, either," Chris had put things into perspective for Vic.

Jack and Sally looked at each other, as their mother was handing them their glasses. This was a first! Never in their life would they have imagined their mother would encourage them to drink.

"OK, mom. But just this one. It's been a long day and I'm dying to get to bed," Sally tried to sound casual. Her pussy was leaking after the fingering Jack had given her in the taxi, and she was dying to feel her big brother-boyfriend's hard cock deep inside her.

Jack's response was similarly unenthusiastic. "Yes, sure, thanks, mom," he said, trying to appear cool. His hard cock was aching. His sister had teased him all night, first under the table in the restaurant and then on the way back home in the taxi, too. At least, on the ride home, he had been able to get somewhat even with her by slipping his hands between her legs and fingering her very damp slit. His fingers were still a little sticky with her juices and he, too, was dying to be alone in the bedroom with his little sister-girlfriend.

"To love!" Chris raised her glass.

"To love!" The others joined her toast.

Chris put her hands around Vic's neck. Vic's hands rested on top her girlfriend's hips and the two women started to sway in the rhythm of the music.

Vic loved feeling her girlfriend's fingers on her neck. The tender play of her lover's soft finger tips against her sensitive skin never failed to excite her, and when Chris pressed her body tightly into hers, burying her face into her neck and swaying her hips in sync with hers, a wave of pleasure washed over her and her nipples got hard.

When Chris let her hands slide lower, down her lover's back, over her hips and onto her ass, groping it tenderly, Vic's excited cunt contracted and released a copious amount of its nectar into the tiny thong she had selected for the occasion. She felt her legs go weak for a second, and an inaudible moan escaped her slightly parted lips.

Chris took her cue and gently placed her lips over her lover's slightly opened mouth.

Jack and Sally looked at each other quizzically. They hadn't expected this at all. First, their mother almost forced Champagne onto them, and now they were about to become witnesses to her and her partner's passionate foreplay. This was certainly the signal for the siblings to make their retreat.

Sally was starting to feel the effect of the alcohol, and she was positive she didn't want to get drunk tonight.

"Good night, mom. Good night, Chris. I'm turning in." Sally put her glass on the table and got ready to go upstairs. "I'll see you in the morning, I guess."

"I'm turning in, too. Good night, you two." Jack's head was also starting to spin a little. Following his sister, he made his way upstairs, too.

Vic felt her lover's tongue lightly graze her lips as it entered her mouth, and she lightly sucked on it. It was Chris' turn to feel a rush of excitement run over her body, and her dripping cunt, too, shed some of its precious nectar, which was running down her legs, leaving a trail of wetness on the sensitive skin of her thighs. Chris was glad that she had removed her panties in the restaurant bathroom just before they left. She loved the feeling of her hot liquid on her thighs when she got excited.

"I'm not wearing any panties, honey." Chris whispered in her lover's ear. "My goo is dripping from my pussy and running down my legs. My cunt is so hot, it feels like molten lava is running down my thighs. Do you want to feel?"

Vic was eager to play with her lover's wet pussy, but she wanted her naked first.

She spun her lover around. Chris had her arms lifted up, holding on to Vic around her neck, giving her lover uninhibited access to all areas of her body, and she quickly unbuttoned her lover's blouse, exposing her heavy breasts, that were confined in a lacy bra. Vic was delighted when she found a front clasp. She quickly opened the bra and caught her lover's luscious tits in the palms of her hands.

Chris's tits were magnificent. Victoria had loved them ever since the first time they made love. They were plump, ripe and heavy, with small areolas and long, protruding nipples, like thick pencil erasers. Her breasts were a little bit saggier now than they had been when she had seen them for the first time 15 years ago, but they were still firm enough to stand proud off Chris' chest.

Victoria gently slid her hands across her lover's bare armpits, lightly tickling her sensitive skin, and continued to play with the heavy globes of her breasts, kneading the heavy flesh. Each time her fingers ran over her hard nipples, she pinched them hard between her thumb and forefinger, causing Chris to twitch lightly in a short, sharp jolt of pain.

as Vic played with her tits, Chris moaned deeply and swayed her hips from side to side, rubbing her ass against lover's belly. Each jolt of pain in her nipples caused her gooey cunt to release a little more of its hot liquid onto her sticky thighs.

When she felt Chris' ass rubbing against her, Vic opened the zip of Chris's skirt and slid the garment off her broad womanly hips, exposing her naked pussy and ass. Vic let her hands roam across Chris' tummy, across her hips, and across her hairy mound. Chris had been right. The whole area of her sex was a gooey mess, sticky, hot and wet.

Vic felt the heat from her lover's sex well before her fingers made contact with her excited flesh. She slid her hand across her lover's wet, matted pubes, and let her fingers roam across her gooey pussy lips, before she pushed two of her fingers between her swollen lips, effortlessly entering her dripping wet cunt.

As soon as Vic's fingers entered her slit, Chris came. Her orgasm was subtle, but nonetheless strong and satisfying. Her legs went soft, her hips started bucking, and the hot flesh of her cunt contracted around Vic's fingers, that got an extra coating of her lover's heavenly nectar as it was squeezed from the depths of her lover's cunt during her orgasm.

Vic pulled her hand from her lover's snatch, and led her lover, who was still slightly absent and a little shaky from her orgasm, to her bedroom.

--

"Well, that was something," Sally said when the siblings had arrived upstairs in her room, out of earshot and door locked.

"I can't believe, mom gave us Champagne," Jack agreed. "Were they trying to get us drunk?"

"And what about them starting to fuck each other in front of us, Jack. They could've at least waited until we were gone," Sally chimed in.

The siblings lay on Sally's bed, Jack on his back and Sally on her side facing him, her head resting on his chest, his arm around her shoulders. The siblings were exchanging gentle kisses, lightly caressing each other's lips.

"Were they trying to get us drunk, Sally," Jack asked his sister again between kisses. None of what had happened downstairs made any sense to him.

"I've no idea, Jack, and I don't really care. I've been horny for you all evening, babe. I want you to fuck me so badly. Stroking your hard dick in the restaurant made my pussy leak all through dinner. I'm surprised the two lovebirds on the other side of the table didn't notice anything. I nearly came when you touched me on the way home. Did you feel how wet I am when you stroked my little pussy in the taxi, babe?"

"You were soaked, babe. I could hear your pussy making little squishy sounds as I fingered you. Did you feel me squirm on my seat when you squeezed my hard dick through my pants during dinner? I nearly came in my pants a couple of times. You had me on the edge all night. I'm dying to cum now, baby."

"I did notice you squirm, honey. I couldn't help but imagine what that massive dick of yours would do to my tight pussy once we would be alone. I wanted you to fuck me so badly all night."

"I nearly had to excuse myself to go to the bathroom a couple of times, baby. The soft scratches of your nails felt so hot."

As Jack was talking, Sally started to tease him again, her nails once again softly scratching the full length of her brother's hard cock. Each time she reached the top, she scratched a little harder.

Jack started squirming again. "Oh, babe. This feels great."

He reached around her and started kneading her firm ass in response to her stroking him. She adjusted her position so he could get at it more easily.

Sally leaned in and kissed her brother while she opened his trousers and reached inside. Jack kissed his sister back hungrily, pushing his tongue deep inside her mouth.

Jack flinched when he felt her hand slide inside his trousers, inching toward its target. The thin fabric of his boxers barely concealed the weapon that was hidden underneath it. Sally could feel the veins on his hard shaft as her hand slid down along the length of his hard and aching cock.

Sally let her hand glide inside his boxers and cupped his balls. Sally loved feeling the two heavy globes shift each time she moved her fingers.

Jack lifted his ass off the bed and pushed his pants down. He needed the teasing to stop. Sally helped him remove his pants and resumed playing with his dick.

"You're nearly as wet as I am, Jack. Look at all the pre-cum in your boxers!" Sally let her finger circle the large wet spot at the tip of his cock. Jack jumped at his sister's teasing touch right at his most sensitive spot. Sally bent her finger and gave the wet spot a couple of little scratches.

"Keep this up, Sally, and I will come," Jack announced. "Oh Sally, stop teasing me, please! I don't think I can take any more."

"Are your balls getting blue, yet, Jack? I love how I can push them around with my fingers." Sally showed him what she was talking about, and lightly tickled his balls with her soft fingers.

"They surely feel blue, Sally. Oooh... Sally... Pleeeease...!" Sally lightly squeezed her fingers around his plump and very sensitive sack, and his hard cock twitched in response, as if to tell her that it was time to be freed from the confines of his boxers.

Sally opened the button at the fly and reached inside. She pulled his swollen cock out through the tight opening, careful not to touch his sensitive tip. She was going to leave this for later.

Sally formed a ring with her thumb and index fingers around the base of his cock. Her fingers barely reached around the thick girth, and Sally had to squeeze his meat hard to make them touch. His already hard cock grew even harder, and when she pushed her fingers down, his foreskin moved back, slowly exposing his shiny, plump purple head.

Sally massaged the base of his dick with her fingers, moving them up and down just ever so slightly. She kept her fingers together, firmly compressing the base of his cock. A drop of fresh, translucent pre-cum appeared at the tip of his cock. Whenever she pulled down, his purple head twitched. Each time she pulled up, the drop of pre-cum at the tip of his cock grew a little bit bigger.

Sally moved her head closer to his pulsating member. Just before her lips touched the tip, she opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. Jack could feel her hot breath on the exposed tip of his penis.

Sally let her tongue swirl around the large drop of gooey pre-cum that was waiting to lubricate his glans. Then she pulled her tongue back again, into her mouth. A silver strand of gooey liquid followed her tongue. His pre-cum tasted remarkably sweet.

Sally pursed her lips and lightly sucked at the tip of her brother's cock, gathering more of his liquid. She licked her lips and let him into her mouth, her lips slowly engulfing more and more of his tip. her tongue swirled around his head, exploring him. She traced his little slit and the soft, cushiony flesh around it. She felt the ridge at the end of his head and pushed down a little further, to take more of his cock into her wide-open mouth.

Feeling his hard cock enter her deeper and deeper, Sally reached between her own legs and began to massage her rock-hard clit. She toyed with herself, stimulating her sensitive organ enough to be excited and on edge, but never enough to come. She made herself a part of the intense game of tease and denial that she played with her brother.

His sister pushed her head lower and lower, taking more and more of his length into her hot mouth. He felt her mouth tightening as his cock slid deeper and deeper inside her throat. The feeling was incredible. He moaned ecstatically.

He heard his sister gag a bit as his head hit the back of her mouth, but she kept pushing. She only stopped when she had her nose deeply buried in his pubes. She held him there for a couple of seconds and released him just enough to be able to breathe, before she pushed him deep inside her throat again.

Jack had never felt anything like this in his life. It was much better than any blowjob she had given him before. The back of her mouth squeezed his cock each time she pushed him in, and when she released him, his hard cock rested on the soft cushion of her tongue, gently held between the thick muscle and the soft roof of her mouth.

Sally, loved the sensations Jack's cock created inside of her. The moment when his cock hit her tight throat was magical. She kept pushing, slowly at first, but forcefully, once he hit the back of her mouth. For a moment only, she found it difficult to breathe. She could feel how the tightness of her throat squeezed his cock, how he filled her completely and she could hear his low and guttural moans.

Sally relaxed her throat. This made fucking her brother with her mouth a lot easier. His hard cock entered and left her throat in quick sequence. Jack had never before felt anything like it. He needed distraction, or he would blow his load any second down her throat, directly into her stomach. He tried to count, he tried to add numbers. Nothing he did was able to take away the powerful sensation of his sister's tight throat squeezing and releasing his cock.

Jack was moaning loudly now, and Sally knew he wouldn't last much longer, and she was ready to cum, too Her clit was too sensitive to be touched, and Sally knew she could come any moment now, from the slightest bit of pressure on her tender nub. She quickly reached under her skirt, removed her soaking wet panties and squatted down on her brother's hard dick.

When she was fully impaled, Sally slowly rocked back and forth. Sally knew it wouldn't take much to make her cum, and as expected, after only a few soft rocks of her hips, her orgasm hit and her pussy contracted hard around her brother's shaft. She collapsed on top of her brother, who reached around her, quickly turned her on her back, and pounded her quivering pussy as hard, deep and fast as he could.

The wild strokes of his hard cock made Sally come again, and again, and again. With every climax, her cunt milked Jack's cock a little more, until he, too, exploded in a mind blowing and long-awaited orgasm. His seed shot deep inside his sister's cunt, crashing hard against her cervix, and Jack, too, collapsed on top of his sister.

A series of high-pitched squeals from downstairs indicated to the siblings that they were not the only ones in the house having fun. Obviously, their mother and Chris were hard at it, too.

--

Vic had pushed Chris, who was still shaking from her orgasm, onto her bead and had quickly removed all her clothing. When Chris was completely naked, Vic had fastened a set of sturdy leather cuffs around her wrists and ankles and securely clipped them to the corners of her bed frame, forcing her lover's arms and legs as far apart as they would go.

When she had secured the cuffs and was sure that Chris wouldn't be able to escape, she placed a pillow under Chris' head and slowly undressed, making sure her lover was able to enjoy the show she was giving her.

The two women loved playing with each other that way. Both enjoyed being either dominant or submissive, and they often tried to catch each other out. Today, it was Vic's turn to tease her partner, and Chris' time to endure the teasing without being able to do anything about it.

Vic treated her tied-up girlfriend to a very slow and sensual strip tease. When she was down to her underwear, she played with the small red thong that barely covered her pussy and that at this stage was saturated with her juices. She knelt on top of her lover's chest and pulled the string until it disappeared fully between her plump, red and swollen completely hairless pussy lips. She pushed the tiny lacy triangle aside and pulled her hot pussy lips apart, revealing her excited cunt to her lover, who squirmed underneath her, partly because she needed to alleviate the weight that was pushing her down and partly because she wanted to be able to taste her lover's excited cunt.

"Would you like a taste of my cunt, honey?" Vic asked her lover in an innocent voice, and without waiting for an answer, she added, "You have to be patient, my dear. Your time will come. Can you see how wet and excited you have made me? I think I'm going to play with myself for you a little bit. I bet it turns you on to see me rubbing my little pussy for you?"

Vic rubbed her wet slit in long strokes, avoiding to dip in. She enjoyed teasing her lover like this. It made her feel powerful and in charge.

As Vic was playing with her pussy, Chris stuck her tongue out, trying to catch a little bit of the honey that was flowing from her lover's cunt, but she couldn't reach.

"Are you hungry for my honey, dear?" Victoria asked innocently. "Let me feed you a little bit. Pull your tongue back in and open your mouth," and when her lover complied, she said, "You're a very god girl, Chris. You'll get your reward."

She took off her red thong, positioned her dripping cunt right above Chris' tongue and contracted her muscles. She could feel her hot juice dripping out of her, and she could only imagine the sight Chris was treated to when the viscous liquid fell down from her deep red and swollen lips, forming a drop, then a strand, before it landed on her lover's tongue.

As Chris lapped up the sweet nectar, the lovers heard a series of low, long moans coming from upstairs. Hearing the erotic noises, Vic squatted down, pushing her wide-open cunt directly on her lover's mouth.