Lives Changed Forever Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't wear this to the pool party, Sally," Jack said with his mouth gaping. "The boys would go absolutely crazy, and probably some of the girls, too."

"And you're not decent, too, Jack. Your dick is peeking out of your shorts. Do I see a small bead of pre-cum at the top, Jack?"

"You have a big dark spot at the bottom of your shorts, too, you know, right where they are tucked in deepest between your lips, babe. Your camel toe is amazing. Did you wet yourself?"

"I'm getting horny, Jack. Did you know I once saw Cathy with a camel toe like this. Seeing her lips like that got me all hot and bothered."

"Really, Sal, you saw Cathy in a too tight swimsuit before, and what do yo mean by 'got me all hot and bothered'?"

Sally had to be careful. She had nearly given her well-kept secret away, but she did want to tease her big-brother a little bit more.

"It was last year when we went to the pool. She had brought her blue one-piece, but she had outgrown it since she last wore it. I could see her lips showed through her suit just like you can see mine. I had never seen a camel toe like hers before, but seriously, I don't think I can resist seeing you like this much longer." Sally needed to change the subject. "I want to suck your big dick so badly now, big brother."

"I have an idea, Sal. Lie down on mom's bed. I'll be there in a second."

Sally went to their mother's bedroom, while Jack went to the kitchen to get the can of whipped cream they had bought earlier for dessert. He didn't want ice cream now, but the dessert he had in mind tasted even better.

Sally was a sight to behold as she was laying spread eagle on their mother's bed. Her tits were spilling out of the bikini top more than ever, and the dark patch in her bottoms was now clearly visible in its full extent. Jack didn't hesitate and stepped out of his Speedos before he reached the bed.

"Take off your top, Sally. I want to try something," Jack said as he climbed onto the bed. He removed the lid from the spray can of cream and pointed it at Sally's nipples. She knew instantly what her brother had in mind, and arched her back.

Jack sprayed a small circle of cold cream around each of Sally's hot nipples and licked it from Sally's tits, constantly circling her excited nubs with his rough tongue. Small drops of cream ran down the sides of her tits, and Jack lapped them up, too, before they dripped onto the bed.

Sally moaned in ecstasy. The cool cream felt wonderfully soothing on her nipples, and his lapping tongue stimulated her just right. Jack drew another set of creamy circles around her nipples. This time he sucked the cream off her, taking each nipple fully in his mouth and gently biting it before he released it again.

Sally started writhing underneath her brother. She needed her pussy to be touched, and quickly removed the soaked-through bikini bottoms. She took her brother's hand and guided it between her legs.

Jack felt a little bit of stubble as he massaged his sister's pussy lips. This would feel great on his cock later on. He loved the extra stimulation from the rough hair that had begun to grow back all around her pussy. It contrasted nicely with the softness of her sexy folds.

It was Sally's turn to take the cream. She pointed it directly at his hard cock and sprayed the whole tip with a large amount of cream. This would be messy. Sally knew she would never be able to fit the cream-covered dick into her mouth, but she would make sure she had him perfectly clean again before it would be time to take their play to the next level.

Sally opened her mouth and used her tongue and lips to spread the cream along the full length of her brother's dick. Where the cream hit his hot flesh, some of it went liquid and started dripping off his cock and onto his stomach. Sally licked and sucked until she had almost all the cream removed from her brother's cock and stomach. Then she opened her mouth and took his sticky tip deep inside.

Jack was flicking his sister's clit as she was sucking his cock. Every now and then he reached down and entered her with one or two fingers to gather new lubrication. On occasion, he would reach even deeper down and circle her tight little ass with his rough fingers. Every time Sally felt his rough fingers on her rear entrance, she opened her legs a little farther. She wanted him to play with her ass.

"Please, Jack, put your finger in my bum. I need to feel you there."

Jack obliged. He used Sally's slick cunt juices to lubricate her asshole and gently pushed one, then two fingers inside her dark hole. He loved to see her tight muscle close tightly around his fingers, being pulled out ever so slightly as he pulled his fingers out of her ass and being pushed in when he pushed.

As Jack fingered her asshole, Sally reached down and fingered her hot pussy.

"Fuck my ass with your hard cock, big brother!"

Sally was ready.

Jack positioned his cock on her dark muscle and gently pushed. Sally relaxed her muscles, and Jack was surprised by how easily he was able to slide into her. The last time the siblings had tried this he had to push much harder to enter his sister's ass.

"Fuck me hard, big brother. Fuck my tight little asshole until you squirt. I want your spunk deep inside my ass today, baby." she didn't stop rubbing her tight snatch as her brother was fucking her ass, and soon she was ready to come.

"Oh yes, big brother, I'm cumming," Sally cried out as the first orgasm washed over her, followed by a second wave, only seconds later.

Jack fucked her as hard as he could now. He was nearly ready to spurt his seed, too.

"Coming again, Jack. what are you doing to me? This feels wonderful." Her third orgasm was her most powerful climax of the day. Sally's pussy exploded and she squirted a huge amount of liquid across the bed, onto Jack's stomach and on his legs, as he continued to push his hard dick in and out of her pulsating ass.

Jack grunted loudly as he came, depositing his thick cream deep inside his sister's ass.

"Wow, Jack," Sally said after he had finished pumping his load inside her. "I have not come like this in ages. The bed is all wet. We'll have to change the sheets now. I don't want to sleep in this mess. Thank you, babe. This was great. I love you so much."

"Love you, too, babe!" Jack was exhausted but satisfied. The thought of getting up to change the sheets was horrifying, but he agreed, they couldn't sleep in the wet, sticky mess they had made.