Lives Changed Forever Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you hear the kids upstairs, honey? They're fucking, too. I bet you, Jack has his hard cock buried deep inside his little sister's cunt. Or maybe he has his tongue stuck inside her and is licking her hard. I want you to lick my cunt until I moan like Jack and Sally."

Chris pushed her tongue deep inside her lover's cunt, tongue-fucking her excited hole, collecting and drinking as much of her heavenly nectar as she could get. She gently let her tongue dance across her lover's lips and clit, lapping up every drop of the precious nectar that was flowing so freely from her lover's cunt. It didn't take long, and Vic was the one squirming on top of Chris' face.

"Oh yes, honey, eat my cunt, stick your tongue deep inside me and suck out all the juices you can get. I'm getting close, love. Ooh, it won't be long now."

Hearing her lover's ecstatic words, Chris doubled her efforts.

Vic felt a strong orgasm coming. She caressed her own heavy tits and pinched her own hard nipples as her lover was sucking her off so well. Another pinch, another lick, and she started to squeal, and her uninhibited, high-pitched squeaks announced to everyone in the vicinity that she was about to come.

After Vic's orgasm ended, it was time for her to look after Chris, who was still tied to the bed and whose face was buried under her lover's pulsating cunt. Victoria got up and positioned herself between her lover's wide-open legs. She placed a pillow under her lover's ass to prop it up a little bit, for easier access. Victoria had a surprise!

She pulled out the new clit sucking and vibrating toy she had bought recently. The suction was quite strong. Vic had tested it against her cheek the other day, and the toy stayed in place on her cheek from the suction alone, without her having to hold it. She was sure, Chris would enjoy this.

Vic carefully placed the toy's little funnel over Chris' excited and protruding clit, and it immediately sucked her soft folds inside. Chris moaned and bucked her hips in response. The feeling was sensational. She felt her clit sucked in and stroked at the same time, as the toy increased and decreased its suction. The light vacuum drew more blood into her very aroused organ, making it even more sensitive than it had already been, and the vibrations from the tool constantly stimulated her.

Vic moved the toy up and down her lover's clit, and she started to buck harder and harder with every stroke of the vibrating and sucking machine. Chris' clit felt as if it was going to explode. It wouldn't be long now...

Sensing that her lover was about to come, Vic upped her game a little bit. She knew exactly what she needed to do to push her lover over the edge and get her the much-deserved release. She lubricated a finger with her lover's juices and lightly circled her butthole. She would push her finger inside as soon as the time was right.

"Oh Vic, what are you doing to me. I'm so close. Don't stop, please honey. I need to cum." Chris was in heaven.

Vic continued to move the toy up and down her lover's clit. "Do you like my little surprise, Chris? Does it feel good on your hard little clit?"

"I love it, Chris, please don't stop. I'm cumming! Oh yes, now." Her hips bucked as her cunt contracted.

As soon as she felt her orgasm, Vic pushed her finger deep into her lover's ass, slowly finger-fucking her as she came. "Cumming again, oh fuck, what are you doing, Vic?"

Vic pulled her finger out of her lover's ass, put the toy away, removed the cuffs and the two lovers held each other for a couple of minutes, before they fell asleep in each other's arms.

--

The four met again for breakfast the following morning. It was a little later than their usual 9 o'clock when they were all downstairs in the kitchen, having their morning coffee.

Both couples had not got up straight away. They had more important business to take care of first. Jack's morning wood had tempted Sally, and the pair had ended up in a quick morning fuck, and when Chris had seen her lover sleeping above the sheets, naked as they were when they fell asleep last night, her legs parted, her belly slowly moving in sync with her breathing, she had decided to wake her up by using the new toy on her pussy and clit.

"Have you got any plans for the day, kids?" Chris asked, as she poured her second cup of coffee.

"Nothing planned," Jack answered first. "I was going to take it easy today, maybe game a little. Haven't done that in a while now."

"And Sally, any special plans for the day? It's your first day without ever having to think about school again. Isn't that exciting?"

"I might go to the mall today, Chris. Provided I can get a ride, that is." Sally gave Jack a long questioning look. She really wanted to spend the day with her big brother-boyfriend. The thought of him sitting in his room all day and her sitting in hers, with no chance to talk, touch or kiss, creeped her out.

"Who knows, your brother might even want to go to the mall with you, Sally," Chris replied. 'Would it not be fun to spend the day with your sister, Jack, rather than being stuck in your room all day?"

Jack fell silent for a moment. Sally's heart skipped a beat. Both siblings felt their faces blush, as if they had been caught doing something they shouldn't be doing.

"We heard you last night." Chris said, matter-of-factually, with a little smile. "You were quite noisy, you know."

The siblings' hearts sank. They didn't know what to say, where to look or even where they could escape to. Both wished the ground would open and swallow them up, but of course, nothing like that happened.

"We heard you this morning, too, by the way. The floors in this old house are quite thin. We couldn't help it."

This was getting worse by the minute. There was no getting out of it, now. Jack and Sally started sweating.

"I'm sorry," Jack started, more because he felt he needed to say something and not so much because he knew what he wanted to say.

"Don't be, Jack," Chris cut him off gently. "There's no need to be sorry for love. Even if it comes in unconventional ways. Look at us. We've been keeping our relationship secret for the past 15 years, because we didn't know how you would take it that your mother is in love with a woman. We've known for some time that the two of you have something going on, and we can't say it has bothered us too much. Am I right, Vic?"

It was time for Vic to blush. She had been quiet, not knowing how the situation would unfold, and also not knowing what to say or how to behave, but Chris was right. Apart from some initial confusion, they had benefited greatly from the kids' bedroom antics. She had to admit that the kids had given their own sex life a much needed and very welcome boost.

"Yes, Chris." Vic responded, not really knowing what else to say.

"We'd like to let you know that we want to support you two. We know how difficult it can be to keep a relationship secret. Be sure to know that you don't have to put on an act around us. We know, and we are happy for you. Am I right, Vic?"

"Yes, Chris." This was going a little bit too fast for Vic, but there was no stopping it now.

"We're sorry if we caused you trouble over these past weeks," Jack said, after a long silence. "We didn't expect any of this to happen, seriously. It just did. We don't even know ourselves how and why we ended up where we are now."

"And don't think for one second, Jack did anything against my will. It was actually I who started it." Sally felt she had to come clear about this.

"It's OK, kids. Seriously. We're with you. We have your back. That's all I wanted to say, really. Anything else is your own business, and we'll stay out of it, unless you ask us to get involved, that is. Your mother and I want you to be happy. Am I right, Vic?"

"Yes, of course, Chris." Vic said quietly. She was still not sure what to do. On the one hand she felt her obligation to call an end to all of this. Siblings shouldn't be lovers. On the other hand, Chris was absolutely right. All that mattered was that her children were happy.

"Will you come with me to the mall today, Jack?" Sally asked her brother after another long silence. She needed to get away. It was nice of Chris to offer her support, but she needed to sort out her own thoughts and feelings first.

"Let's go, Sally." Jack was also in a hurry to get out of this situation. He didn't know what to think. Who was this woman who had taken over the situation? What business did she have to get involved in his affairs? Was she making fun of them? He had expected this situation to go a whole lot differently. He had expected yelling, accusation and confrontation. What he got instead, was understanding and acceptance. He'd need a moment alone to get to terms with that.

--

"Did you hear her, Sally?" Jack said when the siblings were alone in the car. He was visibly shaken and upset. "What's her business talking to us like that? I know she was nice and all, but still."

"I liked what she said, Jack, and I'm sure you'll get to appreciate Chris' kindness and support as well. There is something else that bothers me, though. Did you hear how she casually mentioned that mom and she have kept their relationship a secret for 15 years? That means that mom has been lying to us for practically all our lives. I find that more disturbing than anything else I have heard today."

"Yeah, hearing that felt really shitty, Sally. I just need some time, I guess, to come to terms with so many new things: Mom and Chris, them knowing about you and me, all the phony "we are family" shit she made us do over the last 15 years while she was secretly fucking a woman she didn't want us to know anything about. There's so much I don't understand, Sally. I've so many questions."

"Me, too, Jack. Why did mom never tell us about Chris before? Why now? I'm really confused."

"Let's get some Ice Cream, Sally, and this time I really don't care who sees us. There is only one thing I'm certain about in this whole mess, little sister and that is that I love you and that I don't want to be without you, ever."

Jack started up the car and backed out of the driveway. He was looking forward to spending some time with his little-sister-girlfriend in the Ice Cream parlor. They hadn't done this since the fateful Sunday when Marilee and Jessica had seen them coming out of the parlor holding hands.

"I love you, too, Jack, and I want to be with you, too. Ella Walker texted me this morning. Her dad thinks he can get me a single room in a dorm at State."

"That's wonderful news, Sally. I have put in a few applications for viewings, too. Haven't heard anything back, yet, but it can't be long now. School is starting in less than 3 months."

"I've told Ella to let her dad know I'm interested. Let's hope he can make things work out for us. I'm so looking forward to sharing an apartment with you in the fall, Jack."

"It'll be great, Sally, to fall asleep beside you and wake up beside you without having to worry about being found out. Everybody'll think we're boyfriend and girlfriend. There won't be any nasty questions and nobody will be interested in us any more than in anybody else. I'm really looking forward to that."

"Yes, Jack, that'll be great. I'm invited to Jackie's graduation party, by the way. Do you want to go? Please, Jack, say yes. Her parents have this huge pool, you know, and she'll have a proper pool party."

"I don't know this is such a good idea, Sal. Won't it be awkward if you take me to the party? A lot of people in your class know me as your brother. We won't be able to do much together without raising suspicion."

"Oh, please, Jack. I've been looking forward to going for so long and I don't want to go on my own. We might even be able to sneak off and make out behind a bush, big brother-boyfriend," Sally said with a little grin on her face.

"When is it on, Sally?" Jack liked the idea of sneaking off with his little sister to make out behind a bush in a stranger's garden. They might even be able to feel each other up without anybody noticing what was going on, and both wearing their swimsuits would make for easy access to all vital body parts.

"It's next Saturday afternoon, Jack. Starts at 2 with an open end. I think her parents are on vacation, so nobody will really mind. Are you saying yes?"

"All right, count me in, Sally. But only if you wear your yellow bikini. I dare you..."

"That old thing is way too small for me, Jack! I haven't worn that bikini for at least three years."

"Model it for me this evening, babe, and I'll let you know how it looks on you. I'm looking forward to seeing you in it."

"I bet you do, Jack, you pervert! It will be very tight across my ass and I'm pretty sure my pussy will show, and my boobies will spill out of the top, too."

"I'm looking forward to seeing all of this very much, Sal. Let's try it on this evening."

"But only if you wear your Speedos, Jack."

Jack hadn't worn his Speedos for at least the past three or four years, too. Ever since his dick had grown to full size, he found the tight swimsuit way too revealing.

"I'll model them for you this evening, too, Sally. We'll see if they are suitable for your friend's pool party or not."

Jack's dick was beginning to grow at the idea of seeing his sister in the smallest bikini she owned, and, if he was completely honest, the thought of him showing off his dick for her in the tightest swimsuit he owned, made him even hornier. He grabbed his dick and re-adjusted it in his pants.

"Are you getting hard, big brother? Is the thought of seeing your little sister in her tiny yellow bikini giving you an erection?" Sally asked teasingly.

"Do you want to feel it, Sally?" Jack asked in reply, his voice hoarse with his beginning arousal.

Sally reached across, and placed her hand straight on his crotch. "I can feel it growing, Jack," she giggled and began to gently massage the hardening rod through his pants.

By the time they arrived at the mall, Jack was fully hard. Stroking her brother's dick had aroused Sally, too, and her pussy was wet. Jack could smell her arousing scent that filled the car. For a brief moment, he considered driving off to their private spot in the woods to fuck his sister senseless, but he wanted to save his horniness for this evening after the fashion show, and so he said, "We're here, Sally. Time for Ice Cream."

"Too bad we're not in the woods, Jack. I could fuck you senseless right now," Sally replied laughingly, "but I am very much looking forward to getting Ice Cream with you, too."

She straightened her skirt, opened the door and hopped out of the car. Jack had some major adjustment to do before he was ready to get out in public. Out of the car, he caught up with his sister, and put his arm around her waist while he was walking beside her. He didn't care about being seen with her in public any more. Now that their mother knew, it didn't matter if the bitches bitched or the assholes out there bickered about them, he wanted to show his little sister-girlfriend how much he loved her whenever he felt like it.

Sally loved to have her big brother-boyfriend's arm around her waist and she, too, put her arm around him, and for the first time the siblings walked through the mall as boyfriend and girlfriend, arm in arm, for the whole world to see.

--

They sat down at a table at the parlor and picked their ice cream flavors, holding hands above the table most of the time. It felt good "to be out", to be able to behave naturally, without consideration of what others might think of them.

Their server gave them a warm smile when she came to take their order. It was the same girl that had served them the last time they were here. She remembered them as being very shy the last time they had been around. She was happy that they were much more open about their relationship today. It always made her happy to see young people in love.

"I can't wait to get out of here, Sally. I want to be with you and not have to think about who might see us and who might know us," Jack said as the siblings were eating their ice cream.

"I know, Jack, I'm the same. I really loved it when you put your arm around me earlier. It felt so good to know to have you by my side. I really want to show the world that you belong to me and I belong to you."

"I can't wait to see what kind of apartments are out there for us, Sal. I'm dying to move into our first real place together, with no mom and no Chris watching out for our every move. Boy, did she get to me with her speech this morning. I still think this is none of her business."

"We'll have to face it, she is mom's partner - and apparently has been for the past 15 years. I feel cheated so badly, Jack. Why did mom not trust us enough to introduce her girlfriend to us earlier? Did we do anything wrong? What do you think?"

"I don't think it's our fault, Sally. They were chicken, that's all. I'm just wondering why they came out now? Do you think that has anything to do with us?"

"Probably. I've suspected for a while that mom knew about us. She's been acting strangely the past few weeks, she's almost been avoiding us, but frankly, I don't care. I don't want to see her or Chris at the moment. At least not before I have come to terms with mom keeping her partner from us for almost all our lives. I have never felt as cheated before in my life. Not even when Cathy told my she had seen Billy kissing someone else, and that had me heartbroken for days. Can we get a motel room or something tonight, Jack? I don't really care to run into them at home this evening."

"Let's wait and see, Sally. I have a feeling they got the message when we ran out on them this morning. I wouldn't be surprised if we got a text from mom telling us she's spending the rest of the weekend at Chris' place." Jack was really looking forward to their little fashion show this evening, and he knew it wouldn't happen if they didn't go back home for the night.

Jack was right. They hadn't paid for their ice cream, when his phone beeped twice to announce the text message. "Going to spend the rest of the weekend at Chris'. Love, Mom."

"See, Sally, just as I expected. The coast will be clear for us this evening. No need to go to a motel. What do you want to do with the rest of the day, Sally? Your call."

"I don't know. Maybe we can just hang out here for a while, Jack. There's plenty to see at the mall and I haven't been shopping in a while."

"OK, Sally, I'll go shopping with you, but you owe me one for that." Shopping was not Jack's favorite pastime, but he would do anything to spend time with his girlfriend.

Sally made sure that she kept their shopping spree interesting for Jack. Whenever she went to try something on, she pulled him into the changing room with her. They would end up kissing and feeling each other up behind the closed curtains, instead of trying on the clothes that Sally brought in, but Sally wasn't looking to buy anything, anyways. This was a kind of shopping Jack liked. He liked it a lot, in fact, and it wasn't long before his appreciation showed quite clearly in the shape of a prominent and persistent bulge in his pants.

"You're hard again, big brother," Sally said coyly when she noticed his prominent hard-on. "How about I give you a blowjob in the next changing room? Would my big-brother boyfriend like this?"

"You know I would, Sally. I still remember when you sucked me off in the lingerie shop."

"You'll have to make me cum as well, though, big brother. I dare you to finger my wet little pussy before I suck you off."

"Will we have enough time in the changing room, Sally? I don't fancy getting caught with my fingers up your snatch or my dick in your mouth."

"Neither do I. Be creative big brother. I won't suck you off until you have made me cum first. I don't care where and when you do it."