Lives Changed Forever Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally had not quite finished the sentence when Jack dragged her into a quiet doorway, most likely an emergency exit from one of the staircases in the mall. He pinned her to the wall, pushed his hand underneath her skirt and felt her soaked panties. He pushed the crotch of the panties to one side and started stroking his little sister's slit, his fingers dancing along the already well lubricated folds of her pussy.

Sally was taken completely by surprise. Caught in a public place, unable to hide from anyone who might pass through with her brother' fingers up her snatch, Sally started to enjoy his caresses. She kept her legs slightly parted to allow him better access, and bit her tongue so she didn't start moaning loudly while her brother fingered her pussy. She was excited and terrified at the same time. They were not even ten feet away from the main public area of the mall, and Sally was able to hear the sounds of the passing people.

It wasn't long, however, before her excitement took over and she lost any inhibitions she might have had. Her brother knew exactly which buttons to push to get her excited. He flicked her clit - a recipe that had proven to be successful many times before - and it didn't take long before Sally collapsed on top of his hand.

"I'm cumming, Jack. Stop, please, I'm cumming! Oh, oh, yeah, Jack, hold me, please, I'm cumming!" Sally whispered just before her orgasm washed over her like a freight train, almost swiping her off her feet.

Jack held her closely while her whole body shuddered from the power of her orgasm.

"Wow, Jack, that was probably the fastest I ever came. You really caught me off guard," Sally said when she was able to talk again. "I think you've earned your blowjob, big brother," and she grabbed her big brother-boyfriend, placed her arm around his hips and buried her head in his chest.

The next clothes shop they passed was the lingerie shop they had played in the last time they were here.

"Let's go inside, Jack. I must have misplaced the little red thong I bought the last time we were here, it's been gone ever since the day I wore it for you. Let's get some replacement, Jack, please. Do you want to come in with me, big brother?"

"I don't know, Sally," Jack answered playfully. "With all that underwear I'll surely get horny as hell in there, and my boner will be on display for the world to see. Wouldn't that be embarrassing?"

"Oh Jack, please get horny for me in there. I won't be embarrassed at all seeing your big boner trying to burst through your tight jeans. I'd love to play with your hard dick in the changing room again to make it go away. We had such a good time in here the last time."

Sally could vividly remember the blowjob she had given her big brother in the changing room of the lingerie shop the last time the siblings had been here. It had been the first time she had seriously tried to deep throat him. She had been practicing with a carrot all week beforehand, and she could still feel his cum shooting down her tight throat as he had come deep inside her mouth.

The siblings stepped inside, and Jack took his sister to the very back of the shop where the more sexy and erotic pieces were on display.

"I'll pick for you today, little sister," Jack said, as he pulled a very sheer top off one of the displays and held it square against his sister's chest.

"Too big, Sally, I'm afraid," Jack stated, as he put the garment back in its place. He moved on to a display of very sexy bras and matching panties. The bras were black and very lacy, with the tiniest little cups Sally had ever seen. It was absolutely impossible for these small cups to cover even her little titties, not even remotely. And the panties were very small and lacy, too.

Jack grabbed one of the bras and handed it to Sally. "I really want you to wear this when you give me my blowjob, honey," he whispered in her ear as he handed her the tiny garment, "and to make the show perfect, I want you to wear one of these here, too, Sally." Jack took one of the tiny thongs off the shelf and gave it to his sister, too.

Sally got excited. She loved sexy underwear, and the pieces Jack had picked for her were perfect. The small cup lets of the bra would show off her tiny tits just perfectly, and the small thong would look amazing on her, too. Unfortunately,' she'd have to wear her regular panties underneath, but she was sure, Jack would get the idea when he saw her.

"Let's go, try them on, big brother!" Sally dragged Jack to the changing rooms, pushed him into the cubicle and slipped in right behind him. She quickly slipped out of her t-shirt. She had gone bra-less this morning and her perky tits stood proudly on top of her chest. Jack couldn't help it. He quickly gave each of the little mounds a kiss.

"Stop it, Jack!" Sally said playfully. "I need to put this on." She quickly slipped into the garment and fastened the clasp. It was a perfect fit. The black lace cup lets supported her little tits just enough to push them up and out. The cups didn't cover her nipples, and they stood proudly erect just above the black lace seam. Jack didn't believe his eyes. His little sister looked delicious.

The show was far from over, though. Sally quickly stepped out of her skirt and slipped the black lace panties on top of her own. "They are crotch less, Jack, look! My pussy is peeking out between the two pieces of lace. How does it look, Jack? Is it turning you on, big brother?"

"You have a camel toe, little sister. I can see your lips through your own panties. I wonder what it would look like without your own panties on, though."

"We can't do this, Jack, uh, unless we buy the panties, of course!" Sally grinned slyly and stepped out of the crotch less panties, quickly removed her own underwear and slipped the black piece of lace back on.

"Better, big brother?"

"Oh Sally, you look adorable. Your pussy lips are peeking out of the open crotch, and your nipples are showing just perfectly on top of the bra. I don't care about a blowjob now, honey. I want to fuck you!"

Jack opened his pants, pulled his hard rod out through his fly and gave it a few quick strokes.

"Sit down on the chair, Sally, and spread your legs. This hard monster is going to go inside you now."

Sally did as she was told, and with one swift motion, Jack had his cock buried deep inside her wet pussy. The sight of his hard cock moving inside her panty-covered cunt was breathtaking. The seams of the split-crotch thong were rubbing his cock, providing a little bit of extra friction, and Jack fucked his little-sister girlfriend exactly as she liked it, hard and fast.

Sally was able to see her brother fucking her in the mirror. Seeing his ass bush back and forth while she felt his hard cock inside of her pussy excited her, and she came quickly.

Jack knew he wouldn't last long after the erotic foreplay they had enjoyed earlier, and after a couple of forceful strokes he, too, released his hot seed deep inside his little sister's belly.

He pulled his pulsing cock out of her sticky snatch and watched his white cum drip out of her dark red and gaping pussy. They would surely have to buy the thong now, and he would gladly pay for the bra, too.

The siblings purchased the garments and left the shop, a little less well off, but a lot happier than they were when they walked in. They didn't care what the lady at the cash register was thinking when she folded the damp tong and put it in a bag for them. They were pretty sure that theirs wasn't the first used thong she had sold to a very happy couple.

"I wonder will we ever be able to go inside this shop and not fuck, Jack?" Sally was giggling as the couple walked back to the car to make their way home.

"And I wonder will we ever be allowed back in, once they find out what we have been doing all the time in those changing rooms?"

"Did you see the lady at the till, Jack? She smiled at me when she folded the thong. I'm sure she knew perfectly well what we'd been up to."

"She must have, Sally! The thong was soaked. Impossible that she didn't notice."

The couple burst out laughing. They would remember this morning for a very long time.

--

The siblings didn't drive straight home. They stopped for a bit of lunch at their favorite diner across town, and as they had their lunch, they continued to make plans for their first apartment.

"I'd really like a big bedroom, Jack," Sally said. "I think it's the most important room in the house. "With a large, comfy bed and enough space for our clothes and things. And I want a big shower. I love showering with you, baby."

"Yeah, Sally, we won't take the place unless it has at least a double shower, a four-poster bed, and silk tapestry, too," Jack replied jokingly. "Don't hang your hopes too high, babe. We're going to rent a student apartment that has just about enough room for one. We'll be lucky if it has a bedroom at all, let alone a big one. I think it'll be more like a glorified dorm room with a separate kitchen, bathroom and entrance door, to be honest."

"Oh, Jack. I don't want anything like this. I want a home. Can we not look for an apartment that's not in a typical student accommodation block? Something like a small flat somewhere nice?"

"I have answered an ad for one, Sally. It's only 2 miles from the college but has nothing to do with students, really. It's a little more expensive, but it'd be great if we could get it. It's a two-bedroomed apartment, too, so we'd have plenty of space. Doesn't come furnished, though, so we'd have to move some of our furniture, too."

"I could buy furniture with uncle John's cheque, Jack. Remember, he gave me a thousand bucks for my graduation?"

"You shouldn't do that, Sally. Keep that money for books and stuff for college. That stuff is expensive. We'll find a way to get some nice furniture. I know a second-hand furniture store that sells great stuff for cheap."

"We need at least a bed, Jack. Queen size, if you ask me. Or better, yet, King! We need some space to play, don't you think?"

"Definitely. We need a large bed. I agree, sis. We've slept in too small beds long enough now."

The siblings spent the day talking about their future, imagining the new apartment they would share when they went to state in the fall and organising their summer.

"I'm soo looking forward to Jackie's party on Saturday, Jack. It'll be great. They have a proper pool, a huge garden and all. I'm so happy you're going with me, babe. We'll have a really great time, I'm sure."

"Are there any other parties you want to take me this summer, Sal?" Jack wasn't sure that going to high-school graduation parties was going to be his favorite pastime, but he really didn't have anything else to do, and spending time with his little sister was the most important thing for him now.

"Cathy has her party on Wednesday next week. I'll be going there, of course. Wanna come? After that, there's no-one else really. Shame I couldn't have a party, but our rubbish garden has never really been an option."

"Not sure, Sal. I think I'll let you go to Cathy's part on your own. I'll have to work on Wednesday, you know, making money for the apartment," Jack said with a coy grin. He and Sally at Cathy's party would be a recipe for disaster. Cathy's friends were Sally's friends, too. He'd probably feel left out all day - and besides, it would be impossible for the siblings to show their affection for each other around their friends. Even worse, they would probably have to pretend all afternoon not to like each other.

It was a shame, though, really. Jack had a secret crush on Cathy for the past few years, and having sex with her had been one of his favorite fantasies when he had taken care of himself before he and Sally got together. He might even enjoy the party, despite - or maybe because of - a bunch of giggling 18-year-old girls that would be the center of the attention that afternoon.

"I'm sure Cathy'd be delighted to see you, baby. Did you know she had a crush on you since we were in 7th grade? She admired you from afar so many times, I regularly got fed up listening to her. I could never really see what she saw in you, babe." Sally hugged her big brother-boyfriend and gave him a deep kiss. "But that has changed for good. I'll never let you go again, big brother-boyfriend."

The truth of the matter was, that Sally, too had a secret crush. A very secret crush at that. So secret, in fact, that she only very reluctantly admitted to it, even to herself. Ever since she had seen Cathy in her tight one-piece swim suit last summer, she had wondered what it would be like to lick her best friend's snatch.

The suit Cathy had worn had been at least two sizes too small, and had ridden up high between the lips of her plump pussy, giving her the biggest camel toe Sally had ever seen in her life. Looking at her best friend's luscious lips pressing through the tight fabric of her swimsuit had gotten her pulse racing. Ever since, Sally, too had often fantasized about playing with her best friend's pussy while she satisfied herself.

Imagining Cathy lusting after her brother at her party all afternoon, knowing that she had already caught and killed the prey, excited Sally in a very strange way.

"Oh, Jack, can't you take a few days off work? It'll be fun to go to Cathy's party together. I'm absolutely sure that Cathy won't mind a bit to have you there."

"Are you sure you won't mind Cathy stalking me all afternoon, Sally," Jack asked her provocatively. "I'd be by myself a lot. You'll be partying with your friends, and I'll be on my own - a perfectly good victim for Cathy, if she plucks up the courage to talk to me."

"I don't mind you talking to her, Jack, as long as I'm the one who gets to play with you later on. The thought of getting Cathy all hot and bothered actually excites me, though, babe. Is that bad?"

"You're cruel, Sal. She's your best friend. Don't you think she deserves better?"

"Oh, please, Jack, go with me. I think it'll be fun. Do you not think, flirting with Cathy could turn you on and get you ready for me later on?" The thought of watching her best friend flirt with her boyfriend got Sally excited.

She trusted her brother enough to know he would never give into anything, so all in all it would be a rather innocent game, and after all, who knew if Cathy would actually flirt with him. She might chicken out again, as she had done so many times before.

It only took a little bit of additional "convincing", mostly in the form of kissing, fondling and groping, before Jack's resistance broke down, and he agreed to come along to Cathy's party, too. Taking the day off work would not be a big issue, the pleasure of spending yet another day with his girlfriend would easily make up for the loss of money, and at the thought of getting a chance to flirt with Cathy, Jack's pulse started racing a bit and his dick twitched in his pants.

Neither of them felt like cooking, so the siblings stopped to get a bucket of fried chicken on their way home. They also picked up a tub of ice cream and a can of whipped cream for dessert.

"I'm so happy you're going with me to Cathy's house on Wednesday, Jack," Sally said while she finished off a piece of boneless breast. "I can't wait to see her face when she sees you. Can you encourage her to flirt with you, Jack? I mean, not start the flirting, but when she tries, make it easy for her to talk to you?"

Jack didn't know why his sister was so adamant he should flirt with her best friend, but he didn't say anything. Truth to be told, he was actually looking forward to it. Cathy was a very sexy 18-year old with luscious lips, great tits, a small waist and long blonde hair. She would always be his second choice, directly after his sister. Hell, he wouldn't mind...

Sally pulled her brother out of his brief daydream. "Jack, listen to me! Please let her flirt with you. I know she wants to. Please don't spoil the fun."

"I will, Sally, don't worry. I will." Jack reached down to re-adjust his cock.

"Does thinking about flirting with Cathy excite you, babe?" Sally couldn't help herself when she saw the bulge growing inside her brother's jeans. "It looks like imagining Cathy getting on to you makes you horny, you pervert! Look at the bulge in your jeans, Jack. You can't hide it, big brother. You're getting a hard-on for Cathy."

"I'm really sorry, sis, but, you know, I've had the hots for her for a while before we got together. I didn't know she liked me, too, and her being your best friend, you know, I was afraid to ask her out."

"You want to fuck Cathy, and Cathy wants to fuck you, and the two are too chicken to make it happen. I don't believe it! I mean, I'm glad you didn't, or we would never have got together, but anyways, you should have at least tried, Jack!"

A devilish plan was starting to form in Sally's mind. Who would have thought that her big brother wanted her best friend as much as he best friend wanted her big brother. She was sure that if she played this one right, she might get to lick Cathy's snatch after all.

--

After dinner it was time for their fashion show.

"I can't wait to see you in your Speedos, Jack. Model them for me, please..."

Jack went upstairs and returned with two pair of swimsuits: his blue pair of Speedos and Sally's yellow bikini, that had fit her perfectly three years ago, but that was now at least a couple of sizes too small.

"I will when you do. Put on your bikini, sis!" Jack threw her the small garment, which landed on the floor.

"OK," was all Sally said. She stepped out of her clothes. She looked extremely sexy as she bent down and picked up the small bikini top. Jack even got a glimpse of her plump lips peeking through her thighs as a she bent over to pick up the tiny top first.

Sally straightened the material and put the top string around her head. She then placed the two small fabric triangles over her small, orange-sized breasts and tried to fasten the strap in the back.

"Can you help me, Jack? It's too tight and I can't get it to close."

Jack stepped behind her and assisted her. He had to pull a little, but managed to fasten the hook.

"Turn around, Sis. I want to see your front."

Sally looked stunning in the small bikini top. Her small breasts were barely covered by the tiny triangles of yellow fabric. Her tits looked heavy and luscious, as they filled out the top and spilled out slightly at the sides.

Jack licked his lips. He liked seeing his sister in her tight bikini, and his moth felt slightly dry for a moment.

Sally bent down again to pick up the tiny bikini bottoms. She pulled them up and could feel it instantly - she sported at least the same size camel toe that Cathy had displayed in her swimsuit.

"Wow, baby." Jack was honestly surprised by what he saw. "Can you even breathe in that thing?"

"Barely, Jack. It's really tight, babe. Your turn now. Time to hide your big boner in your tiny Speedos, big brother." Jack wasn't able to hide his excitement. His erection was pushing forcefully against the front of his jeans.

When Jack removed his boxers, his hard cock sprang out and stood proudly, sticking straight out from his body, and it was Sally's turn to lick her lips. The sight of his hard cock gave her butterflies in the stomach and made her mouth dry and her pussy wet.

It took a while for Jack to nestle his erection into the tight swimsuit. He tried to hide his full length, which proved difficult, because his tip decided it wanted to re-appear each time he pushed it down inside his shorts.

"Let me have a look, big brother," Sally said impatiently, as Jack tried to sort out his problem. "Wow, Jack. It never looked this big before. Has it grown since I saw it the last time?"

The siblings looked at each other. Sally's nipples had gotten hard and were poking through the yellow fabric. Her pussy had begun to release her juices, which had seeped through the thin yellow fabric that was so tightly hugging the folds of her sex.