Livestreaming My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without him doing anything new.

There were a lot of this dog.

I want to say 1000.

And bless my sister, but there were a lot of her without the dog too.

Some of these Charlotte-selfies had airbrushed filters added.

In others she was examining a pimple, testing makeup or hair; or trying to look cute, and always managing to.

It made me ashamed to witness such private moments.

But it was also mostly the same stuff she posted on Instagram every day.

It took several minutes of scrolling to get the gist. But it was pretty clear the photos were a picture of teenage innocence.

There wasn't so much as a glimpse of flesh to fulfill the object of my search.

Her tits were prominent in every photo, of course, because they always were.

But there was no flesh revealed anywhere.

She did such a good job at covering them up; despite this being a sacrilege.

There were a few swimsuit pictures from the family vacation to Greece.

But I owned most of these already, and had taken many of them myself.

They also weren't that flattering or revealing.

I had run out of options.

I could send the guy a picture of her dog?

That would be a great way to piss him off, when he was expecting a picture of her pussy.

As I was scrolling down, one of the thumbnails caught my eye for the first time.

It was darker than the others and not easy to decipher.

I clicked to open it and was shocked to discover it was the image of a cock.

A pretty nice one too.

Not hard, but en route.

There was no face; just abs and junk.

The owner was standing in what looked like a public bathroom, possibly at a gym.

He was taking a photo of his own reflection, pulling down the waistband of his jogging pants to let his thick cock flop out.

I recognized the owner immediately.

It was Brad, the guy from college my sister had dated recently.

I didn't recognize him from the cock. But from his skin tone and physicality.

The picture was kind of hot. If you were an 18 year old girl and into that sort of thing.

It was fun to ponder why my sister would hang on to it.

She had no other pictures of Brad.

He had broken her heart, and she hated him.

But she'd hung on to this portrait of how hung he was.

I wondered why.

I swiped to the next image and my jaw dropped.

It had the same date, but had been taken a few minutes later.

It must have been the photo my sister sent Brad in response to his dick pic.

It didn't reveal her fully naked, which was why I hadn't noticed it from the thumbnail.

But it was phenomenal.

The view was from behind.

She was taking a selfie of her reflection in the cheval mirror of her pink bedroom; looking back at herself.

She wore a black and gold-print, loose fitting summer dress with no underwear; her hair, long and honey-colored, with blonde-white wisps.

She was lifting the dress up from behind to reveal her angelic naked bottom.

It was a heavenly image.

And precisely what I had been hunting for.

Up until this moment, the enterprise of selling her nudes online had been purely business.

There had been no boundary-crossing fantasies of consanguinity on my part, despite a newfound appreciation of my sister as a sexual entity.

But this photo was enough to change that.

Her legs were so long; her skin was so soft and smooth.

And her ass... oh my god; her ass was picture-perfect.

The photo managed to be more provocative than if it had depicted her with her legs wide open..

For the next 20 minutes my thoughts had nothing to do with the task at hand; and everything to do with the revelation that my younger sister had the most alluring bum I had ever seen on anyone; let alone a family member.

What is weird is that my own ass looked almost exactly the same. Why didn't mine drive me this wild?

I guess it was a case of who wore it best.

As an indication of how hot the photo was, I felt certain it was going to get me paid.

Even if it didn't contain any sexual organs or breasts.

HomerZuckerman45 hadn't specifically asked to see her tits, or anything else for that matter.

He'd just ordered 'a nude,' which technically this was.

And Charlie's divine ass was worth a dozen full-frontals of anybody else.

If it had half the effect on HomerZuckerman45 it was having on me, I might even get a tip.

So I decided fuck it, what harm could it do?

Even if the photo was displayed on a Times Square billboard, it couldn't be traced back to my sister.

And if it leaked, she'd be convinced it was Brad who betrayed her.

So I sent HomerZuckerman45 the picture.

And hung on to a copy, of course.

I hung on to all of her pictures. Except the ones of Jump.

I waited 10 or 15 minutes to see if there was any response.

When there wasn't, I went to bed.

For all I knew this dude was in a different time zone.

But I couldn't sleep.

Not because I was waiting for a notification from HomerZ.

But because I kept re-opening my phone to look at the photo of her ass.

I zoomed in so that it filled the screen of my Pro Max.

It might have been the Platonic Form of a backside.

Or at least the finest human replica of one.

Like Christ was the earthly image of God

I had no idea that my younger sister had such a divine peach about her person. Or that her body wasn't still the mirror image of mine that it had been for most of our childhood.

I swiped back-and-forth between Brad's dick and my sister's ass.

I imagined them getting up close and personal with each other.

I wondered if that had ever happened.

I felt my dick getting hard from thinking about my sister being fucked.

Not in the ass, I still had some respect for her.

But being made love to in a wholesome way.

I could suddenly understand why an oddball with more money than sense would pay for naked pictures of her.

I would pay for them too.

I must have fallen asleep.

It was growing light outside when I awoke to the ka-ching of the cash register sound.

$500 had been deposited in my account.

There was a new DM from HomerZuckerman45:

Excellent work. Now $1000 to see the front.


Third Upload

I awoke early the next morning and went back to looking at the photo of my sister's ass.

It was still the most alluring thing I'd ever seen.

And now it was a five-hundred-dollar ass.

But I also realized I had reached the end of the road with this exploitation racket.

I had gone through Charlie's photos twice with a fine tooth comb.

There were none in which she revealed any cleavage, let alone a full frontal.

And there was no realistic way I could take such a photo myself.

Was I going to hide in a tree outside her window like a peeping Tom?

Drill a hole through her wall?

Plant a camera in her teddy bear?

Each idea was more grotesque and far-fetched than the previous.

It would be a gross invasion of her privacy.

And this was coming from me - the person who had already happily grossly-invaded her privacy several times.

But then the most curious solution of all hit me:

What if I just asked her?

I mean, nobody likes to be pimped out without their knowledge, do they?

But some choose to make a living selling their body by choice.

What if I offered to cut her in on the deal?

It would be a super awkward conversation.

But it was my last hope.

***

In the meantime, something curious was happening to me.

My sister's god-given, hot little body - which I'd barely noticed before - now seemed to tease me everywhere it went.

Like when you learn a new word and suddenly see that word everywhere.

That's what my sister's ass had become.

Whether she was standing at the basin washing dishes; or in her bathroom with the door ajar, electric toothbrush whirring in her mouth, lips overspilling with cum-white toothpaste...

My eyes were always aware of her ass.

In her tight leggings, in loose pajamas, hiding beneath her summer dress.

I only needed to see the barest hint to feel my blood begin to rise.

It was like I had an illicit new best friend.

The genie of that ass was not going back inside the bottle.

I longed to see it in real life.

In the flesh, that is.

I didn't know what to do with these feelings, and I was way too scared to confess them.

I decided to keep my spiraling attraction separate from the business negotiations.

Or to put it another way, I had no time to get the hots for my sister while I was still busy trying to exploit her.

***

I waited until Friday night when she had returned home from a friend's house.

She was a little high or tipsy on something.

If ever there is an ideal time to ask your sister to prostitute herself, this struck me as it.

I worked up the courage with a shot and a half of scotch.

The conversation went something like this:

"Hey Charlie. Do you remember a while back when my phone accidentally took a photo up your dress?"

"I do," she said, "and you told me the picture didn't come out."

"I lied."

"What? Show it to me!"

I showed her the photo.

She stared at it for a long time without speaking.

I thought she was going to feel humiliated, especially because of the wet patch.

But she wasn't mad.

"This is kind of hot," she said eventually. "Why didn't you show it to me? It's sexy and iconic."

"Because I thought you wouldn't let me post it.'

"Wait? Post it where?"

Now she was mad.

"On this app called NestWork. It's an adult message board and livestream..."

"You posted a picture of me on a fucking porn site?"

"Anonymously. I made up an account. Nobody could trace it..."

"You fucking douche-head! I can't believe you would do this to me!"

"I know," I said. "I'm sorry. I'm the worst."

"Did you show all your creepy friends?"

"No! I swear. Nobody I know has seen it, or could even know about it."

Her tone shifted.

"Did it get any comments?"

"A lot!" I said.

"How many?"

"Over a hundred!"

Did her eyes light up?

"Can I see them?"

She spent the next few minutes scrolling up the photo's comments on the app; often shrieking when she read aloud superlatives about how hot she was.

I had never seen her like this.

She was getting a visible thrill from the sexual compliments.

"Never do anything like this again without asking me," she said, still reading them. But she was smiling now.

"Promise," I said. "Which kind of brings me to what I wanted to tell you..."

"That wasn't it?"

"No. That was the background... See, I got this random DM in Quiet mode from an anonymous user on the app..."

"Sounds legit so far," she said.

"He must have really liked the photo because he made an indecent proposal..."

"Oh my god. What is it?"

"He said that if I sent him a nude of you, he will pay $1000 for it."

"Jason, what the actual fuck? This is the shadiest bullshit I've ever heard. What is the guy's name?"

"His username on the app is HomerZuckerman45."

"Do you know who this creep is?"

"No. And he doesn't know who I am. Or who you are. He's just a random guy with money who saw your photo. You're hot, Charlie!"

"You are so naïve," she said. "It's obviously a friend of yours who fancies me!"

"It can't be! I used an anonymous account, and we have a vpn."

"Well, there's no way I can send a stranger a naked photo with my face in it. It will come back to bite me," she said.

"It wouldn't have to include your face," I said.

"He only wants a picture of my body?"

"Yeah... But look, it's super weird. I'm just the messenger. Obviously you aren't gonna do it."

"Why would you think he has the money? He's not gonna pay $1000. He's trying to extort you somehow... What kind of picture of my body?

"The kind every pervert is after."

"My boobs?"

"Those would be a start," I said.

"What else?"

"Just all the front parts, minus your face."

She practically screamed. "Oh my god, this is the lamest thing you've ever done!"

"I'm only relaying what someone has offered!"

"Why do I feel like there's more to it than this?"

"There isn't! I was just thinking that if the guy is for real and he has money - and only if you were up for it - you could take a quick nude shot, with no face or anything that identifies you; I could send it to the weirdo, and you and I could split the money 50-50."

"50-50?" she said. "I'd be sending a picture of my tits to a freak on the internet. What would you be doing for your half?"

"He's my contact," I said.

"Only because you posted a picture up my dress! Without asking!"

"Ok, maybe not 50-50. It could be on a commission basis."

"Commission is 10%"

"Some agents charge as much as 30."

"Ok," she said, calling my bluff. "30%"

"Wait, you want to do this?"

"I mean, it's the stupidest thing I've ever heard," she said. "But if you don't need my face in the shot and you honestly believe he'll pay, then it would take one second to snap a photo of my body. It's right here, after all."

She indicated herself with her hands.

"But to be clear, he would have to send the money up front."

I worked hard not to show too much enthusiasm.

Enthusiasm for the photo, not the cash.

"Why don't we send a picture of someone else's tits and just say they are mine?" she asked.

Great siblings think alike.

"He won't fall for it," I said, dismissively. "He'll reverse search the image on Google."

"Are you sure you don't know this guy? He's not one of your weird skater friends?"

"None of my friends have $1000," I said. "And for the last time, he can't know who we are."

HomerZuckerman45 had already shown up to the tune of $1000 in a few short days, much of it paid in advance.

And for little more than a photo of her bottom - albeit one of the most glorious photos and bottoms ever; as well as some random Polish girl's tits from the internet.

So I opened up the app and wrote to him:

"Would need $500 deposit for full frontal."

I clicked 'send' and was about to get on with some errands when I heard the cash register sound.

250,000 tokens ($500) had been deposited into my NestWork account.

"CHARLIE! CHARLIE!"

I bounded upstairs.

"The dude sent $500 as a deposit, like that!" I snapped my fingers.

"Bullshit!" she said. "Let me see..."

I showed her the app on my phone and she couldn't deny it.

There was a $500 deposit from user HomerZuckerman45.

"This has to be some kind of scam, Jason. I don't like it!"

"It's not," I said. "Look, I can do an instant transfer into my current account. It's real money."

"What the actual fuck?" she said, and got serious for a moment. "Who is this rich wacko?"

She picked up her phone and typed his username into the search engine.

"He's hardly going to be using his real name," I said.

"Wait," she said. "Homer Zuckerman is the name of a character in a book... Oh my god! It's Charlotte's fucking Web! It's the name of the farmer in Charlotte's Web. That's pretty weird, no?"

"Why?"

"Er... Hello? Because my name is Charlotte!"

"He doesn't know that's your name."

"Clearly he does!"

"Nobody knows I am on this app! Why can't you get that? I am using a fake name. Our vpn means we can't even be traced to the US. Also look at the guy's homepage... He's been a member for months. He only just started sending these requests. How could he have known months in advance I was going to open an account and post a picture of you? Is he psychic too?"

"Requests? There was more than one request?"

"I just mean this one."

"Ok, well shit. We have his money now - don't forget to Venmo me by the way. I guess we need to send him the porn. How do we do this? Do I take a selfie in the bathroom?"

"I don't think he cares where you are, it's more about what you show..."

"I don't have to spread my legs or anything gross, do I?"

"I doubt he's expecting hardcore," I said. "Just a tasteful full frontal, from neck to feet. With no background details that would help him identify you. And cover up any significant beauty spots!"

"What do you mean anyone else? Is he going to show it to other people?"

"In theory he can only view it on the app. But to be safe, hide any details that could provide clues to your identity..."

"Can't you take the picture?" she asked.

"Me?"

I tried to conceal my everlasting delight.

"You're the photographer in the family. I'm not going to get the right angle. And you'll have to approve it anyway. Could you do it please? You'll earn your commission more justifiably."

There was a delicious irony to the idea that my sister was begging me to photograph her nude.

Especially since I had spent the better part of the last 72 hours staring at an image of her bare bottom and wishing I could be in a room somewhere with it.

"Ugh," I said, playing along. "It's a bit weird, but ok!"

"Sorry if it's an ordeal," she said, mildly insulted. "There's at least one man out there who is willing to pay good money to see this weird body!".

"You know what I mean," I said, realizing my subterfuge was too extreme. "Your body is not weird, it's smoking hot!"

She smiled. "That's better."

"You are one of the hottest girls on the planet," I said. "But you're also my sister, so I try not to think about it."

"That's a good thing," she said. "I'll go and get my robe on, and you'll tell me where to stand. We'll take the photo quickly and send it, then we can get back to our less squalid lives."

"Sounds like a plan," I said. "Let's use this blank wall here. Nobody is getting any information from a blank white wall."

"Apart from maybe Pink Floyd," she said, and scooted off to her room.

Did I detect she was exhilarated about what we were about to do?

If so, it may have been more from the spirit of adventure than the erotica.

She took forever to return.

I figured she was doing some last-minute grooming; perhaps covering up birthmarks like I had suggested.

I sat there sipping on a cocktail of feelings.

My sister was about to deliberately show me her naked body.

I couldn't have contrived such a thing in my wildest dreams.

When she returned, she was barefoot; and concealed in a large orange-toweling dressing gown.

She was surprisingly coquettish at first; teasing the unfastening of her robe, and then denying it at the last minute.

It was the opposite of a purely business approach to taking the picture.

She had styled her hair and added perfume; which was also curious, because neither would be captured by a photo.

Had she done these things for me?

Or perhaps she simply wanted to feel attractive and comfortable - a woman's prerogative at all times, but especially when being photographed.

"Ok," I said, trying to sound professional. "Let's do this!"

"How should I pose?" she asked.

I loved the idea I was supposed to know.

I photographed skateboards.

Badly.

"I don't think this dude is going to care if you're hanging upside down, as long as he can see the good parts," I said. "But just do a natural pose."

She didn't remove the dressing gown immediately, but loosened its tie.

I saw a bewitching glimpse of her naked thigh.

She took a deep breath, exhaled; and then dropped the robe to the floor.

It wasn't easy to hold it together.

I made sure I was looking at her through the viewfinder of the iPhone like a professional photographer; rather than checking her out in the flesh.

123456...9