Livestreaming My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Probably.

Soon enough a bell sounded to indicate the goal had been achieved.

Users posted hearts, exclamation-points, and vegetable emojis.

Charlie seemed shy again.

She wasn't quite Madame O just yet.

But she kept her word, as well as her dignity.

She slid the blouse off her shoulders, setting free her miraculous tits.

I could hear a collective gasp across America.

They were the most beautiful tits that I, and presumably anybody else, had ever seen.

Username_257 commented, "God is real."

Flea5000 wrote simply, "Kill me now."

She grew at ease again.

She still didn't play with them, but seemed more aware of how they looked on the monitor.

She used her arm positions to enhance and accentuate them in creative ways.

She was adept at hiding-then-revealing them in mouthwatering glimpses that would never last long enough for us to believe what we'd just seen.

I had unbuttoned my pants, and taken out my stiff cock.

I was sitting there spellbound, jerking off in my sister's pink bedroom.

I sent her a new text saying: "Set a goal of 100,000 for your ass."

She read it almost immediately and announced the new goal to the room.

Donations poured in again.

The message board was filled with users creatively describing what they'd like to do to her, while others asked pop trivia questions, like who was her favorite Beatle.

(Dumb, because it was "obviously George").

I donated another 25,000 tokens myself.

I don't think she noticed because she was jabbering on.

I was lost among the crowd throwing their digital-dollar bills.

When the e-bell tolled to indicate the goal had been reached, she stood up from the bed and spun around.

For the first time the world saw her knee-length socks.

And nothing would ever be the same.

The message board lit up like a Christmas tree; users lost their collective minds over the new development.

Charlie turned away from the camera and unzipped her skirt.

She had to shimmy her hips to let it drop to the floor.

Beneath it she wore a pair of baby-blue cotton panties.

And now she was removing those.

She stuck her backside out towards us as she peeled them down.

For the next twenty transcendent seconds or so, we were treated to the heavenly object that is her bum.

She didn't do much with it, but she didn't have to; and what would she do?

She just let us bask in it from several delightful angles, before sitting back down and hiding it again.

It wasn't that disappointing because we were rewarded with the return of her heavenly breasts.

Although she was still savvy enough to conceal these intermittently; as much of them as she could with her tiny wrists and arms.

I kept forgetting this was all going on next door.

I was so caught up in her on-screen persona, I had to remind myself she was also offscreen, just a few feet through the wall.

She had earned the equivalent of $1100 at this point and was even richer in meaningless tokens.

Her room hovered between 3rd and 5th most popular on the app for the entire second hour of broadcast.

She was a hit.

She announced the final goal of the room without me needing to text her.

It was to reveal her pussy.

She set the price at 250,000 tokens, which was higher than I would have suggested.

But I loved her self-confidence.

And I'd already decided I would pay it myself if donations faltered.

But donations didn't falter.

Within 20 minutes the prize bell was ringing again.

She had made another $500.

I was clapping my hands together with glee.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

Dozens of users replied with comments.

The general gist was: Fuck, yeah!

I had to stop jerking off to try and delay cumming.

The whole scenario was hotter than anything I'd ever seen on the internet.

And it was pretty softcore, as the internet goes.

"Just for you..." she said intimately to all of us.

She tilted the WebCam towards the floor, and got down onto her knees.

Then she leaned back against her heels; naked but for her long, stripey socks.

Her pussy was a vision to behold. (The lighting was a triumph).

It couldn't have been more consummately presented, if it had been gift wrapped with a bow.

We had a glorious view of the delicate petals of its pursed entrance; like the gates to the garden of Babylon.

She looked like a million tokens.

I was drooling, from mouth and dick.

A riot of words broke out on the message board.

Comments poured in with such prevalence that it was impossible to read any of them.

They flew by faster than the credits of an action movie.

There were a lot of hearts, some prayer hands; several marriage proposals.

The room sounded like a Pachinko parlor from all the tokens being hurled at her.

Charlie remained on her knees for three or four minutes, letting us stare at whichever part of her body demanded the most of our attention.

For me it was split equally between her tits and her cunt.

She wasn't doing anything, just kneeling there naked. And yet it was impossibly erotic and beguiling.

She looked about as fuckable as anybody ever can to anybody else.

And then it was time for goodbyes.

She leaned in close to the camera, and blew a thank you kiss to her legions of fans.

The last few tokens were spent.

The feed went dead.

Fin.

Her livestream virginity had been taken.

3000 more people had seen my sister's vagina than 2 hours earlier.

I slammed my laptop shut, and stuffed my cock back into my pants.

Then I raced next door to congratulate her.

She shrieked as I charged into my own bedroom

"Wait!" she said. "I'm not dressed!"

I waited politely outside the door, not missing the irony.

A few seconds later she called, "come in!"

She was wearing her skirt and blouse again.

We embraced and started jumping up and down.

"$1800!" she said.

"For two hours of work!" I said, sharing her joy.

"Was it work? I feel like it was people complimenting my body while I took things off. It was so exciting! Tell me honestly - how did I do?"

She was so sweetly sincere.

"You were epic!" I said, holding her hands. "The way you teased your boobs with the shirt, and that move where you kneeled on the floor? Inspired!"

We had such a great time together for the next two hours.

It was a balmy summer's night.

We drank beer and sat out on the porch, laughing and planning our empire based upon our newfound success in the adult entertainment industry.

We were only partly serious, I think.

My sister was genuinely thrilled that she'd made so much money.

But she also admitted she had enjoyed showing off her body.

"You would too," she said, "if people said those sorts of things about you."

"They were all true," I said.

I felt closer to her than I had in years.

When Mom and Dad came home, I'm not sure they could understand what had got into us.

Dad grabbed a beer and sat with us on the porch.

"You seem cheerful!" he said.

"We were reminiscing," said Charlie, giggling about everything and nothing.

"Ah yes," said Dad. "Back when I didn't have to work 17 hours a day!"

"Maybe you're in the wrong line of business," she said.

I clinked bottles with my sister.

"What's that supposed to mean?" said Dad. "What are you two up to?"

Right on cue, Mom arrived.

"Hard work and discipline are the only secrets behind success," she said, as she came out to join us. "Speaking of which, how are your searches for summer jobs going?"

I wanted to tell her that we'd earned more that night than she had in the last ten years.

Instead we made up bland responses about how we'd call and enquire about various positions later in the week.

My sister also lied and said she'd sold some vintage clothes.

"Classic Mom," said Dad, "ruining the party before the first week of summer vacation is over."

"Don't blame me, Simon!" said Mom.

She went back inside with the empty bottles and a grumpy face.

"Now you've upset her," said Dad.

But he was smiling in solidarity with us.

"I believe in you both," he said. "You're my offspring. You will discover your own unique abilities and make a fortune with them, just like I did."

Charlie looked at me and smiled.


Second Livestream

The next morning I woke late with a headache.

Within minutes my sister had barged into my room.

She was wearing what I previously would have described as innocuous sleepwear, but which now struck me as a hot new stripper's outfit for her show.

It consisted of a crop top that showed the outline of her nipples through the white cotton, and pajama-bottoms that were seductively tight around the curves of her buttocks.

"I want to do it again," she said, starry-eyed. "But this time I want to go big!"

"Okay," I said, trying to control my fluttering everything. "What do you have in mind? Are you gonna hire Coldplay?"

"I couldn't sleep last night, I was watching hours of girls in video chat rooms..."

Wow. My sister was up all night watching live porn. What had I done to her?

"For a start," she said, "most of the women play with themselves. And they aren't faking! At least not the successful ones. They're masturbating on camera, and god, when they cum... Their bodies tremble; their eyes roll back. They lose control... It's so hot. I want to go live again; but this time I want to get myself off."

I honestly didn't know what to say.

Holy shit or Hallelujah would have been appropriate.

But I erred on the side of finance and said:

"You're gonna make so much cash!"

"We are," she said, "I'm not cutting you out; you're my director! Not to mention my partner in crime. Do you think it's a good idea?"

"I think it's an amazing idea!"

It was an idea that was starting to make me hard. I decided to remain horizontal, concealed by the bedsheets.

"When do you want to do this?"

"Mom and Dad have Paul's birthday dinner on Saturday," she said.

That was two night's away

"Let's do it," I said.

I would have leapt up and entered it into the diary if I didn't have a massive hard on.

"Do you need any toys for the show?" I asked.

"I've got a portable vibrator," she said, "but a lot of the girls have these big rubber things, and vibrating balls..."

"We need to go shopping," I said.

***

A few hours later we walked into a musty-smelling downtown adult bookstore called Kat_e's Pleasu_e Trove.

The name wasn't censored; the letters were missing from the sign.

It was a typically sordid store, exuding the grim side of carnal relations.

Why are these places always so shady?

It's weird that we can't honor the enjoyment of sex more authentically in our society.

At the same time I felt like a dumb tourist in a sweet shop.

I wanted to check out everything.

Every DVD and book; the entire range of toys and gizmos.

But everything I picked up then proceeded to gross me out.

Nothing left room for the imagination.

It was all sort of right there; in your face.

The woman who ran the place looked like an aging stripper herself.

She was unboxing cock-rings and displaying them at the cash register like they were Junior Mints.

My sister, like most women, was a better shopper than me.

She located her own area quickly, and began to pick up plastic-shaped things and brightly colored devices of varying sizes.

"Are they iPods?" I asked about one set of objects.

"Anal beads," she said, matter of factly.

"Of course," I said. Silly me.

I was curious to learn that so few of the toys intended for girls were shaped like cocks anymore.

Had women discovered there are better shaped things to stick inside themselves?

I mean, fair game, if they have.

But why hasn't it been in the news?

Apparently it's all discrete Bluetooth-controlled gadgets these days.

I was relieved to find one rack of traditional dildos and such, if only for nostalgia's sake.

But a lot of these cocks were made out of strange materials.

Like glass; or rose quartz, in the case of one which claimed to "cleanse your chakras" at the same time as getting you off.

With remarkable speed my sister arrived at the counter with a basket full of playthings.

The one she was most excited about was a Bluetooth "Pleasure-Egg" she'd seen used in one of the livestreams.

On the drive home, she read aloud to me from the instruction manual:

"Warning: Do not leave egg in your vagina for longer than 30 mins... That doesn't seem very long... Do not use egg in your anus... I feel like that's just a disclaimer, they can't really mean it's not to go in there..."

My cock was straining to be freed from the prison of my jeans.

But I was also trying to concentrate on the road.

"Ok, this part is cool," she said. "Download the app and allow your lover to control the egg from any distance via their own mobile device."

I was dying to ask if I could watch her test drive it, but at least I'd get to see Saturday night's livestream.

When we got home she disappeared into her bedroom with the bag of goodies.

"Wish me luck!" she said, with a salacious grin.

She turned on her stereo and for about an hour all I could hear was loud Dubstep.

I would have given anything to be a fly on the wall.

I pressed my ear against her door several times, imagining I could hear the sound of her cumming.

It could just as easily have been my imagination.

Eventually the pressure became so intense, my only solace was to jerk off.

I pulled out my cock and began to massage it.

I pictured my sister fucking herself in the room next door.

I shot a load over my t-shirt and threw it in the laundry.

A couple of hours later, Charlie tapped on my door.

"Come in," I said.

Her eyes were alight; as if she'd spent time with Jesus and his angels.

"Well?"

"Everything has its charm," she said, "especially the big dildo. But the egg is next level. It's out of this world. You turn up the speed and it triggers these orgasms that can't be stopped. It almost scares me... that I might lose control of myself on the internet!"

"Isn't that the point?"

"Within reason," she said. "But not so I can't stop."

"You can always shut it down," I said. "It's not I, Robot."

"It's not that easy once I start cumming," she said, "I got these all-body spasms. I couldn't reach for my phone at one point, I was shaking so hard."

Jesus, I thought, this sounds entertaining.

Perhaps I really had heard her through the door.

"What if I control the settings?" I suggested; as any noble director might. "We could have a signal that tells me if you need me to dial it back, or shut it off."

"I love that idea!" she said. "You could also surprise me by raising the intensity unexpectedly. But how can we be sure the controls will work through the wall?"

"Let's do a trial," I said.

I downloaded the app and signed into her account.

The screen showed a cartoon vagina, next to 6 levels of intensity, ranging from mild to orgasmic.

"If you want to do a trial, you'll have to put the egg in again," I said.

She looked at me with a strange expression.

Somewhere between bashful and guilty.

"Oh my god. It's still inside you, isn't it?" I said.

She nodded.

A little shame and a little smile.

"It's on the lowest setting," she said. "A background hum... It just feels wonderful, and I didn't want to take it out yet. Don't judge me, will you?"

"Charlie," I said, "I do not judge you for any of this. I love that you didn't take it out!"

"You do?"

"Yes. Because it means I can do this..."

Without warning I turned her up to setting 4.

She let out an involuntary shriek as the lower half of her body began to vibrate.

I returned her to the lowest setting immediately.

"Well, it seems to work fine on my phone," I said, tongue-firmly-in-cheek.

She was out of breath, groin still convulsing.

"We should probably try it through the wall too," she said.

I don't think she appreciated how Bluetooth works.

But I wasn't about to turn down the offer.

I hurried to her room, and sat on her bed.

I called out, "Are you ready?"

"Ready!" she replied. "But ease me up gently!"

"You got it!" I called back.

I felt less mischievous this time, and placed her on a more-humble setting 3.

I waited.

"Anything?" I called out.

There was zero response.

I tried pressing settings 4, 5, and 6 in quick succession.

I shouted again: "How about now?"

There was still no reply.

"Sis?" I called out. "I don't think it's working. I may need to be closer to you."

I walked back to my room.

As I reached the doorway, I saw her body violently twitching on my bed.

It was like she was possessed by a demon trying to escape her. Her contorted mouth screamed but no sound came out.

She was simultaneously experiencing multiple, otherworldly orgasms that were debilitating

"Oh my God!" I said, realizing I had done this to her. "I'm so sorry!"

I turned off the device.

Her quivering limbs came to rest on my bed.

She opened her eyes and looked into my soul.

I think I fell in love with her.

It was the expression of a woman who had cum so hard she was prepared to offer you her life.

"I'm sorry, Charlie!" I said again.

"Never be sorry for that," she said. She sounded drunk. "I have never... In all my life... Whoever invented this thing deserves a Nobel Prize!"

"I guess we proved it works through the wall," I said.

She grinned and closed her eyes again, lying in a dreamy haze.

"I feel like I died and went to heaven."

"All I want to do is let you sleep, but you're kind of in my bed."

Her limbs had collapsed like a folded string-puppet.

"I can't move. But you can lie next to me," she said.

I lay next to her on the bed.

There were no words exchanged.

But my feelings filled the air.

I wonder if she sensed them.

For the first time I worried this was all a bit reckless.

I don't mean my sister's corruption.

But what it was doing to me.

Where could I put these feelings I was developing for her?

I didn't just want to fuck her anymore.

I wanted to be with her.

None of this had been part of the plan.

There were so many landmines on the road ahead.

I was stumbling toward them blindly.

***

By the time Saturday afternoon came around, the level of excitement was high.

We did some grocery shopping with Mom and Dad earlier in the day.

At around 6.15PM they departed for Paul's surprise birthday party.

My sister and I kicked into gear.

I began by clearing the performance space for the show.

To counter the stark white backdrop in my bedroom, I hung a pale pink drape.

It added a nice bubble-gum warmth to the frame.

I attached a second spotlight to illuminate the carpet, in case she chose to get down on her knees again.

And we could only pray that she would.

I placed a new floor lamp off-camera to the left, to add another layer of clarity to my sister's heavenly skin tone.

We waited until it got dark and did a partially clothed screen test.

She looked fantastic.

And the broadcast area looked so much better this time.

We raided our parents' drinks cabinet, and downed neat, expensive Japanese malt whiskey; waiting for showtime.

Ursula had advertised that she would be online from 9PM CST.

It was getting close to 8.30PM.

Charlie was already dressed.

She wore an outfit I picked out for her.

It just happened to be the dress she wore in the divine photo of her ass that I'd stolen from her iPhone.

123456...9