Livestreaming My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to stop this part either," I said, "I really like you Charlie..."

Headlights from the driveway suddenly illuminated the stairwell.

"Shit," she said.

Mom and Dad were home.

She scrambled to collect her things and ran to her room.

"Hi," we heard Mom calling upstairs.

"Hi," Charlotte called back, "how was the auction?"

"It was a hoot!" she said. "I got the winning bid for a blind date next week with a mysterious stranger!'"

"Ooh! Who's the stranger?"

"I don't know," she said. "That's why it's a stranger! But it could be anyone. It's a man, is all I know. I'm hoping it's George Clooney!"

"She's so full of it," said Dad, laughing. "If it was someone people knew, they would have got more bids by saying the guy's name. It's going to be a nobody!"

"Dad's got a point," said Charlotte, laughing.

"Your father didn't even take part in the auction this year!" said Mom.

"It's not my fault if you haven't learned how to escape these things successfully," said Dad.

"You're just jealous I'm going on a blind date with George Clooney," said Mom.

"I bet it's Ian, the creepy Vice President of the board," said my Dad. "I could see him being up for this. It's probably the only way he can get a date."

***

On the evening of Mom's blind date; Dad, Charlie and I decided to see a movie together.

We made Mom promise to call us from the bathroom of the restaurant and tell us who the mystery stranger was.

We were in the car on the way to the theater when she rang Dad's phone.

He tried to make the call go through the car speaker but it wouldn't connect.

So I held his iPhone and put Mom on speaker.

"Well?" we asked. "Who is it?"

"It's Ian, the vice president!" she said.

We laughed so hard.

"What did I tell you?" said Dad.

"You basically bid for a date with one of Dad's employees, Mom!" I said.

"And this is not a cheap restaurant," she said, "he ordered the lobster... I better go. He'll wonder where I am. Don't get jealous, Simon!"

"I might!" said Dad. "Don't let him try anything!"

"Poor Mom," said Charlie.

As the call ended I noticed something odd on my Dad's phone.

It was the icon for the NestWork app.

Why would Dad have NestWork? I wondered.

I tapped on the icon and the app opened:

"Welcome back HomerZuckerman45," it said.

"Your recent payment of 5 million tokens to Ursula_269 is complete."



1...456789