Livestreaming My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered if it might be easier than having to look into his eyes.

Especially if he'd been some creepy slimeball in a darkened room, fapping his tiny dick.

Forgive me if I'm pervert-profiling.

The guy's camera may have been shut off, but his microphone was active.

We had no idea if he would speak or type his commands.

But within moments of the green light appearing, we heard a voice.

Except it wasn't quite his voice.

He was speaking through some sort of voice-alteration app.

It distorted his words in real time to sound like an elderly person.

More weirdly, to sound like an elderly woman.

Either that or HomerZuckerman45 actually was an elderly woman.

It was as disarming as it was amusing when we heard him/her politely say:

"Hello Ursula. I'm Homer. Thank you for this opportunity to spend some time with you!"

He sounded like a gracious old lady getting some help with her groceries.

"Thank you too," my sister said, bashfully; and with a smile that could melt any red blooded male.

Or elderly woman, for that matter.

"How are you today, Homer Zuckerman Forty-Five?"

She enunciated the syllables as though they were the name of a robot; which was apt, since that was effectively what HomerZuckerman45 was to us.

She might as well have been doing a private sex show for R2-D2.

You can imagine what a surreal experience it was for me.

Sitting four feet away, while my sister perched on my bed talking lasciviously to a robot old woman on my Mac.

I was going to need men in white coats to carry me away if she actually stripped off.

"I am quite well, thank you for asking," said the polite old lady. "How has your day been?"

"I'm sorry," said Charlie, screwing up her nose. "Is there any chance you use a different voice? It sounds like I'm talking to my grandma!"

The woman laughed. "Really? Ok, hang on..."

"How's this?" a dashing male voice now replied with a British accent. "Any better?"

"Oh wow," said Charlie. "That's wonderful. But you could always talk to me with your real voice."

"Sure," he said, "and you could take off your mask."

"Touché," she replied.

"You were telling me about your day?"

"Oh yeah. I did some sunbathing in my bikini," she said.

This was untrue. My sister hated sunbathing and kept out of the sun for the sake of her flawless skin.

"What were you really doing?" HomerZuckerman45 asked.

"I was sunbathing!" she said, with a mock affront. "I just told you!"

But realizing this was intended as play, she course-corrected:

"What do you think I was doing?"

"I think you were doing something naughty," came his banal reply.

Perverts can be so cliché.

"What might that be?" she asked, chewing softly on her lip.

"I think you were playing with yourself, am I right?"

"You know me too well!" she said, smiling. "I couldn't stop playing with myself thinking about meeting you."

"Oh angel," he said, flattered.

"What would you like me to do for you?" she asked innocently.

"Take off your dress," he said.

There was something more serious about his tone.

As if he meant business.

I hoped so, as the VIP audience member.

"Yes sir," she said obediently and stood up.

Most of her body - head to knee, was still in frame on the monitor.

She sensually slipped off her tight dress.

It slid from her body while still clinging to her, like a reptilian skin she was shedding - an act I suspect she'd practiced before because she performed it so elegantly.

(A dress rehearsal?).

I was speechless and transfixed.

"Such a good girl," purred the voyeur. "Such a sweet angel."

Seeing her in the flesh was far hotter than through a laptop screen.

Her darling little pussy, peeking out from between her thighs like the eye of a hidden jewel.

She adopted a pose that accentuated the curves of her figure, and stuck her little bum out.

Then she tilted the WebCam towards the carpet, and took her regular position on the floor; legs open and exquisite slit on display.

Her pussy was close enough that I could have reached out a leg and dipped my toe inside.

For the first time HomerZuckerman45 saw the assortment of toys laid out.

"Well, what do we have here?" he said, happily.

"My toys," she said. "Which one shall I use?"

"Let's try the cock," he said, referring to the fat, 8 inch silicone dildo that was the most clearly identifiable of the candy-colored gadgets.

Apparently he was old school, like me.

"Do you think I will get it in?" she asked. Not as a real question, but as a part of her P.T. Barnum schtick.

"It doesn't look possible," said HomerZ, playing along. "But be gentle as you try!"

"Yes," she said breathlessly. "I better get myself ready for it."

She formed two fingers into an upside down peace sign and used them to part the lips of her snatch.

It was pink as a watermelon.

Jesus Christ, I wanted to say out loud.

Homer stepped in with his own exclamation:

"Princess," he said, practically purring. "Such a darling little cunt."

But the princess was concentrating too hard to reply.

Bless her - by the way, for making such an admirably earnest attempt to fuck herself with something so oversized for the task.

She was getting near-permanent tokens tipped for the effort.

She placed the fat dildo between her legs and rubbed its silicone glans over her lips, coating it in a clear liquid. After a few moments of preparing herself like this, she tried to ease the colossal thing inside.

It looked like it would be impossible.

But before long, somehow - some crazy David Blaine shit - a third of it had been consumed by her hole.

The whole time she couldn't avoid making noises that illustrated how difficult it was to accommodate, but how sublime it felt to try.

HomerZuckerman45 may have been watching in 4k, but I was observing from 4 feet away.

I could literally smell the delicious scent of her pussy.

He was paying 4 figures for some priceless video entertainment, but I was at the forefront of the action.

Absurdly, I was earning while I sat there.

The digitally-altered British voice kept saying things like, "tell me how it feels?" and, "is that a tight squeeze for you honey?"

I wanted to be like, "dude, can't you see she's busy?"

I was pretty much in awe, watching her insert the humongous dildo into the depths of herself and then attempt, foolhardily, to maneuver it back-and-forth, while it more or less refused to budge.

"Get onto all fours," said HomerZuckerman45, "try it from behind."

I wanted to send him a DM that said "thank you bro. I owe you for these wonderful suggestions."

She clambered onto all fours on my bed.

"Oh sweet girl," said HomerZuckerman45. "Look at your precious little ass!"

Glancing back to ensure she was still in frame, she took the silicon dong into her fist and re-eased it into her slick hole.

Whether it was a more agreeable angle, or she was just better lubricated by now, it disappeared much quicker and more effortlessly.

Within moments she was able to manipulate it back and forth, albeit with a limited range of motion.

The whole time she emitted captivating moans that told us in audio more or less what it must have felt like in vivo.

I suspected she was about to cum.

I'd grown familiar with the noises my sister makes when an orgasm is approaching.

"Stick a finger in your ass, honey," said HomerZuckerman45.

I hadn't thought to ask Charlie about rules on ass play.

But it seemed there weren't any.

She pressed her wet middle finger against the snowflake of her asshole; and then squeezed it inside.

My cock was so hard.

I longed to pull it out and jerk off.

It went against my instinct to be in the presence of something so overtly sexual, and not be able to participate. Or at least express myself.

It's not like she could have done anything if I did pull my dick out.

But I wasn't that out of control yet.

So I just tried to record everything in my mind for posterity.

I promised my cock we'd have a good debrief about it later that night.

She was 21 minutes into the livestream by now.

I wondered if she would feel any pressure to provide a final act.

After all, the biggest explosions come at the end of the movie.

As luck would have it, her body produced both - a final act and an explosion.

She started to have a violent orgasm.

It was unclear if the primary cause had been the finger in her ass, or the polymer cock in her uterus. But neither would she surrender an inch, so it also didn't matter.

Her thighs were shaking.

Her big hanging tits billowing like laundry in a storm.

She looked like an alien undergoing a metamorphosis.

It was impressively realistic if she was faking.

I watched her pert little ass cheeks tremble as the dildo became gridlocked inside her, and the stretched petals of her labia clenched around it in twitches.

It was quite something to be-holed.

I could literally see the mechanism of her body orgasming.

Her finger was still faithfully inside her asshole to the knuckle.

HomerZuckerman45 couldn't find enough nice things to say or do.

A flurry of balloon hearts rose up. Tokens cascaded in, multiple times.

I couldn't see the amounts, but I knew he would be spoiling her.

Because she was spoiling him.

The only downside for me was that since she'd moved a little further back on my bed, I didn't have the best view of the action anymore.

And I don't know about you, but I really like to see my sister when she cums.

So I got up carefully and shifted onto my knees, because... well, you would too.

From this new angle I had a gloriously unfettered view of the erotic details.

I saw for the first time how soaking wet both the dildo and my own bed sheets were.

A fitting revenge for my recent ejaculation on her bed.

But then...

Calamity struck!

In my overzealous attempt to get a better view of her cumming from two holes at the same time, I got my elbow tangled in the USB cord.

I went to kneel back down, but the next thing I knew I had pulled the WebCam off the top of the monitor, and it was bouncing its way along the desk towards the floor.

It took Charlotte a moment longer than me to register what was happening.

We looked at each other in horror.

When it finally came to rest on the carpet, the lens of the camera was pointing directly at me.

I was looking into its green light.

Which meant...

HomerZuckerman45 was looking at me.

Fuck!

He quickly ended the chat.

Then he was no longer online.

"Shit!" I said.

"Fuck!" said Charlie.

"I'm so sorry!"

"What were you doing?"

"My leg went dead. I had to switch positions," I lied.

"Oh my god!" she said, tearing her mask off.

I was mortified.

But then she began to laugh.

So I began to laugh.

And before long we were both howling with laughter.

"I hope he doesn't try to get his money back," she said, wiping her eyes.

"No way!" I said. "He got the show of his dreams, and it was like 26 minutes or something... How much did you make?""

"A couple of grand!" she said, grinning.

To my dismay she was getting dressed.

"Was I any good?" she asked.

I didn't plan to say, but I blurted out:

"You were incredible. But I wanted to touch you so badly."

Oops.

Did I just make everything weird?

The two of us froze for what felt like a century-long moment.

"Mom and Dad'll be home soon," she said, "I better get dressed."

On the whole it had been a successful evening.

Only marginally tarnished by me being a clumsy fuck, and saying something careless at the end.

Mom and Dad brought pizza home and we had a few hours of relaxed family time.

My sister was wearing a pair of jogging bottoms and a t-shirt.

It's not an exaggeration to say that at every moment I knew what her body was doing.

I was acutely aware of it.

Our connection had always been strong, but this was a whole new dimension.

It was the only way we'd never connected before, and the only way I wanted to now.

Was there any chance she wanted it too?

Later that night, I watched her read something on her phone and gasp in shock.

She was dying to tell me, but Dad was sitting between us playing a game on his iPad.

When he got up to leave, she shuffled over and said: "Look!"

It was a message from HomerZuckerman45:

"You and your brother together. 5 million tokens. 60 minutes. LMK."

"Holy shit!" I said. "What is he even suggesting?"

I was so freaked out that I needed my asthma inhaler.

"How does he know you are my brother?" she asked.

"Because you told everyone your brother was the one controlling the egg during your livestream!"

I was being a little sneaky here, given that I too had once told HomerZuckerman45 she was my sister.

But whatever.

"Oh shit," she said. "I did... Well, he wants brother and sister together now."

"Doing what?"

"I don't think it's singing a duet," she said.

"Does he want us to... fuck?".

She shrugged. "Probably! A lot of people are into that fantasy. Brother and sister-fucking. So what? Why do we care?"

She showed no concern about the incestuous part.

Nor did she appear to question her own ability (or preparedness) to participate in such a show.

She just said, "5 million credits, Jason. That's $10,000 for an hour's work. Obviously we'd split it 50-50."

"You actually want to do it?" I asked.

"Don't you? It's 10k!"

"But what about the fact you're my sister?"

"That's why it's so easy! We know each other. We can keep a secret. Plus, you're already the director, why can't you be the co-star? It's perfect. It happens in the porn world all the time."

I needed someone to slap me to make sure I was awake.

Was she just a full blown whore now?

Why did I feel so defensive about this?

Wasn't this exactly what I'd wanted?

I guess I'd had something more romantic in mind.

But who was I kidding?

Romantic love with my sister was the most unrealistic fantasy of all.

If I was going to have a chance to fuck her, this was it.

"I'm not totally against the idea," I said.

"There is one more thing though," she said. "He made a request... No masks!"

"You're kidding?"

"Well, he's already seen your face," she said, smiling, "so it would mainly be my sacrifice. But I'm prepared to make it."

"You would do this without a mask?"

"Why not? she said, "a private show for one rich man, who's already proved himself? It's kind of hot. He might be a billionaire."

"What has happened to you?" I asked, incredulously.

And how was I suddenly so jealous of HomerZuckerman45?

"Look, I'm making good money here, you are too" she said, "I wouldn't do this for anyone. But we've got history with him now. He must have power or profile to have this kind of disposable income. He's not going to want to risk exposure for a private fetish any more than we do. It's a mutual benefit thing."

"You don't think it's weird a successful rich guy wants to pay to watch a brother and sister fool around?"

"No," she said, "Let me show you something."

She sat me down, placing her iPad on my lap.

She logged onto a porn site she had bookmarked, and searched for the term stepsister.

A gallery of video thumbnails appeared, several hundred pages long.

"See?" she said. "This shit is big. It's a popular kink."

She began scrolling through the titles.

"Wow," I said, "I had no idea everyone wanted to fuck their sister."

"People add the word stepbrother or stepsister to the title of any random video these days, just to get more clicks," she said. "That's how popular the genre is."

She clicked on a video titled Stepbrother plugs his stepsister.

The 'stepbrother' in the video was old enough to be his 'stepsister's' father.

In the comments section, somebody had written: "there's no way this guy is her stepbrother."

Another user had replied: "you do realize none of this is real, right?"

Charlie clicked on a different thumbnail.

This one was a video of two people in their 40s banging.

It was called My Little Stepsister Fucks.

"See, they never really are related," she said. "They're rarely even the same age."

She clicked on a third one.

This video did at least have a contemporary-aged, twentysomething boy and girl.

But they looked nothing like each other.

The scene was kind of hot though, and so were they.

The poorly-acted plot involved the 'stepsister' making an unsuccessful attempt to fuck her own boyfriend. When he fails to perform, she tiptoes to her stepbrother's room whose door is ajar while he strokes his elephantine dick.

Charlie and I watched in silence.

I wondered if she was thinking what I was thinking.

Was she turned on?

And if so, was it because we were watching two hot people fucking?

Or was it made hotter by the conceit they were related?

And how did these thoughts translate to any of her feelings about us?

"The guy's got a really nice dick," she said.

Ok... So that's where her head was at.

"Why are we watching these clips again?" I asked impatiently.

"I'm just trying to show you that sibling-themed porn is not a niche thing. It's the most on-trend fetish of all."

"What if we have to do something like this?" I said, as the stepbrother character began to doggie-fuck his co-star.

"You don't think that looks fun?" she asked, flashing me a smile.

God I was in love with her.

"When you put it like that..." I said.

"We'll drink a shot. It'll be a wild adventure. No-one will ever need to know. I mean, how many secrets do we already have, Jay-Jay? Things we'll take to the grave?"

"A lot," I said.

"So let's add one more!"

She put her arms around my neck and embraced me.

"I will owe you for a long time if you do this with me," she said. "What do you say?"

"I'll do it," I said. Not especially confidently, but with commitment.

"Yay!" she said, shrieking with delight. "I'm buying that DKNY jacket baby! I'll write him back to book a time. Do we know when the folks will be out again?"

"Let's check the kitchen calendar," I said.

Mom was in the kitchen as Charlie checked the wall calendar.

"What's this?" she asked about an entry for the upcoming Saturday night.

"It's the gala for your Dad's employees," said Mom. "The annual charity auction."

"Oh yeah... Do we have to come?" she asked.

It was clear she had a complaint at the ready if the answer was going to be yes.

"I don't think so," said Mom. "Simon?" she called into the living room, "are we taking the kids to the gala?"

"Not if they don't want to come," said Dad. "But would love to have them if they do!"

"Is it alright if we don't?" asked Charlotte.

"Got something better planned?" said Mom.

"We're taking part in a live online show," she said.

I looked at her in alarm.

"It's a digital escape room some friends invited us to play," she said, winking at me.

I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Whatever you like, sweetheart," said Mom.

She was massaging kale. She didn't care.

She'd probably taken a Xanax.

The night was set.

The only remaining question was whether our rich benefactor would be free.

I was lying in bed when my sister's text arrived.

"We're on. Saturday 9PM."

I couldn't work out if the butterflies in my stomach were the good or the bad ones.

Are the bad ones moths?

I'd spent days fantasizing about touching my sister's body.

1...456789