All Comments on 'Living Apart Together'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments
bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

I was surprised they remained together. Bobareeno with two “e”s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best change the title to "Much Ado about Nothing".

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Playing with fire! Don't get burned.

5

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

What is the point of this long and ridiculous story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good. Well written, ironic that average sized Henry apparently has as much sexual charisma as his mid-40s hottie wife, Etta. 5*****

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

A very average story, nothing to recommend, certainly not as good as most of your others.

I’ll say nothing more.

Scores 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bad, and very difficult to read.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

the Dr's appointment was cringe

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

That was an amazing piece. I just loved the style of writing here, it was playful and serious at the same time. But the best part was this exchange between Henry and Etta on page four, discussing hot, young Faith

Etta..."She'd never do you like I just did."

Henry..."She wouldn't have to."

You really nailed this one. Bravo

jasonnhjasonnhover 1 year ago

Martian slut ray story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No thanks. I couldn't/wouldn't tolerate it. It's the kind of foolishness that will end a marriage quickly. The only reason to split up like that is to do things you don't want your spouse to observe.

coloradoexilecoloradoexileover 1 year ago

Great story. One editing suggestion - Champaign is a city in Illinois. Champagne is a sparkling wine from France.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, this story may ring true in, say 80%+, of long term marriages.

The thing is that no one wants to admit it.

RePhilRePhilover 1 year ago

Not my cup of tea. Choppy flow in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is so below your usual writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The doctor appointment scene was completely unprofessional and the note trying to medically justify Etta running around like a teenage slut was a reach. Henry should have thrown Etta out when she gave that made up diagnosis. Of course Henry Could have resolved the situation much easier if he had just punched Etta in the face when he caught her and Dave playing grab ass.

Henry knew Etta would cheat and should have let her so he could divorce her with a clean conscience. Etta is not a loving wife, just a wannabe slut that keep from cheating because of dumb luck and actions of others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Silly plot, but it could've been done well and been a fun read.... sadly not here though. Dragged on, repetitive, juvenile dialog.... demander, you are better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Demander dudd alert. Nothing new, don't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a terrible story about a completely selfish slut of a woman. Henry was an idiot to not dump her and get as far away from her as possible. No way she didn't sleep with one or more of them while in her apartment. No way their marriage turns out OK. Why write something so completely impossible? Why make her husband out to be such a wimp and allow her the "I love you, just need some space" bullshit? He got mad several times but did nothing? What a joke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pretty good story over all but seriously no guy would stay with her after the first move out. No trust at all. Even if she did not move out the relationship has a total change from what it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't see the ending as likely.

Wanting that badly to cheat and even getting the apartment. And her husband knowing the above...

She opened Pandora's box.

Nope don't see the ending at all likely

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was well written (with a few minor bobbles) and full of tension. The most interesting part, for me, was showing the impact of Henry on the pussy hounds. Life is full of mysteries, but it’s just not clear to me how Etta’s view of her marriage and her husband took such a turn. Of course, had it not, demander wouldn’t have had much of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't really get anything out of this story. No likable characters at all, so none to relate to. Eh, well. ,,win some lose some. Do like most of this author's stories though.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

So his wife gets kissed, groped, and fondled, and would have happily fucked several men if not for vagaries of fate and he gets nothing?

.

cucks get one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of your worst. Surprising actually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've not been a fan of demander's stories, but I liked this one. Real-seeming people working their way through a difficult situation with love and respect for each other. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Etta KNEW that she was somehow needing sex constantly, but that to get it outside her marriage was wrong. And it wasn’t like Henry was either uninterested OR bad at fucking. Etta conceded he was GOOD and ABLE.

.

Yet she still had to cheat. Henry did not…even though he had plenty of women who would have fucked him.

.

And that doctor! Talk about malpractice! Encouraging Etta to cheat…and asking if SHE could fuck Etta’s husband!

.

Etta was a slut. Henry should have just dumped her. But he didn’t…..and maybe it worked out because, in the end, Etta decided not to trade her marriage for a fuckfest with other guys. It was very very close, though.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another story that suffers from: 1. tedious formulaic plot elements, e.g. the exceptionally improbable line of "studs" and "sluts" and the grossly overused wife character who is "X" years-old but who looks "X - 10" years-old. 2. the inane feminist drivel, "I don't own you", "male ego", "man up", etc., 3. the overused "My hormones made me do it" trope, aka the Martian Slut Ray., 4. several inconsistencies...you really need to remember how characters are described and what they say. and 5. writing "Henry" at times suggesting that he might become the usual weak, needy, demi-man cuckish character that we see in at least 95% of LW stories. Frankly, I'm almost inclined to think that some other author wrote this. It is certainly not up to Demander's usual standard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible. Pointless and unrealistic. This is not how people think, behave or speak.

AgroundagainAgroundagainover 1 year ago

You get 5***** from me. I really enjoy your stories. Such realistic dialogue and the fleshing out of emotions. I see your name as the author and I dig right in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got a kick out of the comments, one says it's difficult to read and one says well written. Who is right? Does it really matter, I'll just skip the whole damn thing.

tangledweedtangledweedover 1 year ago

This is the version of demander that sometimes shows up, where he takes you on a winding road going nowhere fast. I think the concept of getting an apartment for sex dates with your wife is actually an excellent idea; especially if you could afford it when you have kids in the house.

The back and forth over cheating and who gets to do who just ends up tedious here, because of how long it goes on. If the temptation options were highlighted for both partners and then the narrative switched to it being a "love nest" for the married couple, it would have made for a more effective story (imho).

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Great Story, Great Idea, Great Writing, Fantastic Story, Real page-turner! Was The wife just wanting to fuck around, like the husband thought? or was she just wanted to "tempt fate? Was this just some stupid "women's Lib" thinking? The wife came so very close to ruining her marriage with this silly adventure. She must have been very attractive with guys trying constantly to get in her pants. Yet she was so "weak" all time. His wife was playing with fire. Hubby was really really pissed at her flirty job that night, letting a potential lover spank her ass a couple of times. It was lucky for all involved Hubby didn't kill the asshat because it was close, very close. What a situation. If it had been me, he'd have bled out before the ambulance arrived. Obviously, the stupid woman for a wife "wanted her cake and to eat it too!" Great Writing, 5 stars! another Kobayashi Maru

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"These women thought it helped them to be somewhat more their own person, and not so much intertwined with one other person." - Why do women seem to think that THEY'RE the only ones "intertwined?" This MIGHT have had SOME justification when there more stay-at-home wives whose whole lives revolved around kids, house and husband, but today's wives are out in the work force, with lives of their own already, they don't need this shit.

\

"Neither of them gave one minute's thought to the possibility that it would be Henry who strayed." - Well, since she's the one who brought it up, it's only natural to assume that she'd be the one inclined to cheat. As happens sometimes with stories like this, the wife is surprised when the husband is the one who gets some strange.

\

"She didn't expect Henry to pay." - But he WOULD be paying! That's $800 a month that's not going into the household budget, not to mention other ancillary expenses.

\

"I will not have sex with anyone but you, if I get this place for myself."

"She brought it home to Henry. If she had her own apartment.....well, who knew?" - This seems to contradict the earlier line.

\

"with an option for a second - only another $50." - I assume the $50 is just for the option to rent another month for $850, not that there's an option to rent a second month for only $50.

\

"And the emotional withdrawal manifested, in part, as less sexual desire." - I hope he stopped letting her dominate him sexually.

\

"She reasoned that she had no intention to cheat," - "Intention to cheat." The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

\

"Champaign" is a city in Illinois, the sparkling wine is Champagne.

\

There's no reason for this to be five pages.

\

"Dave was making sense." - He's not making sense. Even if nobody knew, and it looks like there are a couple that would, it's still cheating.

\

"I have no intention of cheating." - Again with her "intentions," but she's still put temptations in her path.

\

"He realized that he had wanted that woman as much as any woman in his life." - I'm sorry, a young, hot movie star, with hot chicks falling all over for him, isn't going to go so gaga over an older housewife.

\

"I believe if it had been cheese pizza, I'd be a fallen woman." - All the more reason to stop this nonsense.

\

"Henry, even if she does....slip up, once or twice....couldn't you overlook it? You love her." - Maybe if she HAD to live separately for a short while, say a temporary work assignment, and had a sip, MAYBE then, but she's deliberately put herself in temptation's path.

\

"That's your stupid male ego. Like you own her." - Of course, HER ego at having younger studs attracted to her has NOTHING to do with it, right? If the younger guys rejected her, not only would her "ego" be hurt, but she'd probably call the whole thing off.

\

"It was a singlet, that left little to the imagination." - How much imagination is needed for a man;s upper body.

\

But it's not reasonable, your attitude. - Of course it's reasonable!

\

"Not great, but it makes me wonder about you.....if he's not failing you." - He's not failing her.

\

She's such a hypocrite! She thinks that she can have her own apartment for at least a month, but he can't see the female doctor that he's seen for years?

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

Not much of a story to be honest, and large elements are quite ridiculous. The woman doctor is absolutely nasty, no doctor would do what she did when Etta tells her her problem, that would get her license revoked. As for Etta it was just too boilerplate, Etta has a huge libido and is hit with Martian slut ray, moves out and is getting ready to get fucked. I could see a story where she wants to move out to give herself space and see if she wants to be married, or to write a book, or whatever, in this one it is nothing more than lust.

I also get tired of hearing the tropes "you don't own me", or that hubby is a jealous child if they don't like the idea of their wife fucking around. First of all, in real life, there are very few women who would say that to another woman thinking of cheating, and saying that to a husband objecting would lead to instant divorce, it shows a total lack of understanding of his feelings or boundaries. This isn't some bible thumping loser telling his wife she can't work, or get an education, or wear pants, or whatever, this would be an example of a controlling idiot. Henry isn't that, he makes clear what his boundary is, and she is still jerking around with her need to get fucked.

I also find it kind of unreal life that she gets heated up by the thought of fucking the other guys, but her husband does such a good job fucking her afterwords, and it isn't enough. Fantasy is fine, and if he was doing what she said being with another guy likely wouldn't happen. Few women are sluts or nymphos, a lot of women have fantasies of course, but this story is again just the martian slut ray.

JAFCritic3JAFCritic3over 1 year ago

I’m sorry but it felt… off… I don’t know how else to explain it. All the pieces fit, but it really doesn’t make a good story like others you have written. I’m really trying to come up with some helpful suggestions but I’m not sure if any of them are good enough. I can’t help but feel that the marriage should have ended right after he sees Etta and boy toy #1 running back from the gym. The level of emotional distress was enough to break the reconciliation attempt right there. Maybe…MAYBE…they could have had some sort of relationship afterwards but it would not be a marriage. Perhaps 5 years later they could give it a go, but I just don’t think it would survive in the mean time. There’s just too much distrust and jealousy in both of them. Imagine if Etta had walked in on Henry and Faith at the office not having sex, but flirting heavily? I think Etta would lose it and then everything would escalate into a complete meltdown. I could easily see everyone being sexually gratified in the end but emotionally empty. Even if Shari got with Henry, I don’t see it lasting. So no, I don’t think I have anything to really help the storyline. I just feel that it was bound to be a bitter ending with a possibility of a follow up chapter to show personal growth and the potential for a reunion. I’m sorry if this isn’t the response you were hoping to see from your story but it is what I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They held back on the voting . The BTB CROWD only wants blood. Not problems solved!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Hope Marian and Dave get burned like the bitch and bastard they are.

Kind of interesting but ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unlike some others I liked a story where both the husband isn’t an idiot and the wife doesn’t give in.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Poor stupid Henry! I hate it when writers make the male lead a puppy dog faced wimp so in love with the female character, he takes all her shit and just suffers. Man up, for shit's sake!

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

This is a very hard story to rate. I usually like stories where I can root for one of the key protagonists. I sympathized with both Etta and Henry, but I could feel for the positions of all the secondary players. Single people chasing anything fuckable are worth rooting for, even if the quarry is married. It's up to the married person to maintain fidelity. If a married person chases a single person for sex, it's hard to blame the single person. The key point is that once fidelity is given up, even if the couple does get back together, it is never the same again. You could say that two married people can "separate" and live apart for a while and decide that they want to get back together again, but it won't be the same. Trust is gone, The feeling of dependable monogamy is gone, the uniqueness of the relationship is gone. As one of the key players said in their "talk", if one or the other wanders the marriage is over. A new marriage will arise if they get back together, but it won't be the same as they left it to try someone else. I'm not sure I see this story as being a logical progression of events with Etta never having satisfied her cravings for a hot stud. Many readers will breath a sigh of relief that Etta was able to hold her libido in check, but I'm not sure it's at all realistic. I still gave it a 4* rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Actually pleasantly surprised. I figured this was another cookie cutter BTB, but became something worth reading instead. Good job.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

"He couldn't threaten to leave her, just because she wanted an apartment."????? What dream world are you living in? If my wife wanted to live separately in her own apartment, she could have, for the rest of her life! Fortunately, my wife is an intelligent, cosmopolitan woman who has both feet on the ground and would never have asked for such nonsense!! Otherwise, your story is a resounding slap in the face for the millions of women who also have a sharply increasing libido during their menopause and still don't live it out with third parties! My condolences if you know otherwise from personal experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lujon2019, who sees cucks everywhere, does his usual 1* cuck review. I can only imagine that his own marital experience has led him to be so insightful about cuckoldry. Poor Henry has a wife who stays faithful (albeit barely) but is still seen as a cuck, a puppy dog faced wimp, etc. Not a very understanding (or thoughtful) crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was about as bad as it gets. Gave up after a page and a half. Dialogue appeared to be written by a ten-year-old.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarianover 1 year ago

>>...and bought a bottle of Champaign.<< Wow! Sparkling wine from Illinois! It's clever to cast Sherri and being unique, but it would read better as, '...Sherri with an i.' Capitalizing the i is distracting, because most people's subconscious mind says, "What?" when reading that. Also, you must've been thinking of both Etta James and let Ella Fitzgerald creep in a couple of times...

.

The worst thing with this story was two-fold. First, it was well-written, both from a deeply immersive story standpoint and technically. Good character development and interaction demands attention. However, all of your characters, except Henry, are the clueless types that appear in so many of these stories. You know, the naïve, oblivious wife, the slutty friend, the horn-dog perpetual frat boys, but all are infected by a Martian Slut Ray parked in geosynchronous orbit hammering the libidos of all involved. This mixture of cliché characters and good storytelling create a dystopian feel. It alternately attracts and pushes away a serious reader. Cognitive dissonance happens when we care about a good character but are angered that they are so damned clueless. Perfect example is that if Etta was true to the way she's written, then she would've fled homeward, and not been dissuaded, after the Dave slapping incident. Then, the doctor doesn't try to help her and feeds the idiocy going on. Those kinds of disconnects infuriate readers. Perhaps a "satire" tag would've helped. I sure would have looked at it differently.

.

Just after the story went Gonzo, you seemed to drag it back to Realville, but it never entered the city limits. I mean, Etta speaks like she has no free will, and everyone waffles about everything. The plot can't seem to stay in its lane, and it ends with what can only be described as a Mulligan. It would make a great 80s pr0n0 flick, music and all. 1-2-3-4 Stars, mainly due to the good writing. Plot was stretching a weak-2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Three star story.....yet, I disliked all these people! Wifey got no business handing around Brad, Sherri and Dave.

Even the doctor is a horny non professional bitch in heat.

Can't stop her from moving out, but if I am Henry if you move you are gone. Bye bye, fuck whoever. Time to start looking for a better wife to live out the gift of life with.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 1 year ago

A good story. I liked it . as close to real life as it gets, I think. I'm not saying that I agree with everything that happened or the way it happened, but I can see it as it happened. 5 stars, the Bear approves. The woman was slightly delusional with the "I need some space" shit, but I believe she was honest. And guys, if it wasn't for hormones, they would be just like us. (Don't tell my wife I said that. PLEASE!) It also seems to me that providence (or whatever) kept her good for just long enough, then let her husband get some payback without going to jail. A Christmas Miracle. Again, I liked it. Good story.

The BEAR

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

I liked how this turned out - but, it was touch-n-go, there for a bit. :)

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Would they be happier together or apart?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise. I'm pretty sure I would have ended things when she decided to move out. A spouse doing something like that is like dropping a bomb on the marriage and adding so much more work and stress to save it. Unfortunately, it seems the only thing that kept them together is, women standing in line for her husband when she fucked up.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

In the end the right decisions were made and the marriage survived so, that's good.

Despite that Etta's attitude annoyed me. Especially just before they got back together. When they were using his hard, inner wall as a metaphor. He was clear with her about where he stood and why. He wasn't mean or vindictive about it and yet her response was that he was being unreasonable. Her thinking that might not have annoyed me so much except for the fact she was so upset and jealous about the fact that Henry had 3 women openly lusting after him. If you can't stand the idea of your partner being sexual with another person then there is no way you should be trying to convince them it's ok for you to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Croc of shit

Jdavis77Jdavis77over 1 year ago
Soo

I'm sorry I think the story is dumb the same people saying they love when a takes charge and it was right but put the shoe on the other foot and let it be written for a guy's point of view and he emailed his wife that he wanted them to be living apart together the women on here would burn this story down call the guy a ungrateful bastered and she should divorce him ... just saying

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

No. No. No. This is not a proper ending. I suspect you could not think of a plausible way out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And who said it wasn't going to work. "everybody". Man or Woman plans and god laughs. Placed into temptation and given an out every time. I don't believe in coincidences, If you go to bar all the time eventually you are going to drink. So, if she had stayed any longer she would have cheated. Even if she gave him a hall pass it would have been over. Her HP would have been in exchange for divorce papers. Living apart is never a good idea. It is just a prelude to a divorce. If this happened to a hundred couples the other 99 would have been done.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Decent. I have a few comments. When Etta originally wanted to leave, Henry should have suggest a post-nuptial agreement - one that penalized adultery for both of them. If she wouldn't agree to that, I would have insisted on a polygraph exam before she returned to the house. If she cheated - would require defining but I would say french kiss and getting felt up are crossing the line, then divorce. She needed to know that if she cheated, her marriage was done. Her doctor should have drawn blood and checked her hormones - it doesn't happen that fast. Lastly, Dave and Marian deserve to be burned. Marian's husband is a lawyer; I would think they had a pre-nup and I'm sure that if her activities are brought to light see is going to lose big time. Dave deserves to be beaten up (ok, permanently crippled) and his sex organs destroyed. Etta came a hair's breath from destroying herself, and I'm very surprised she was able to survive it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Lame and Inane. Sex Is Healthy. Sexuality Is Normal. There's Nothing Wrong With Wanting Sex.

That's why marriage is a ceremony of vows, not Intentions, Ideals, or Conjectures. You become a sexually boring spouse, we deal with it. You become a financially irresponsible spouse, we deal with it. You become an abusive or negligent spouse, we deal with it. If the problem can't be resolved, you get divorced. THEN you become whatever you want to be: slut, recluse, second marriage spouse. This story is like a business partner who wants to take a vacation from the partnership for a while, "just to see what its like being in business with someone else, promise." The tension here is like that between some high school kids deciding who they wanted to fuck for the next few weeks: "How about Brad or Dave, you haven't fucked them yet?" Juvenile and stupid. Yeah, maybe a common occurrence in many marriages; so is divorce. Nothing to see here. Thanks for the effort.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Good enough, although far from your best.

ken philipsken philipsover 1 year ago

Really well written story with nice build up of tension. Premise around pre menstrual libido build up usv true and surprisingly common. Where it falls down is with the husband Henry. He us a walking talking potential future DV psycho. Etta should have ditched him pronto the moment the Dave incident happened. He was stalking here. That's illegal where I come from. He was trying to control her sorry. The story should went onto how dipshit gets arrested, they rightly divorce, and Etta went to live happily ever after with Dane or Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty sure every story that has a man willing to lick his cum out of his wife, she doesn’t respect him, and ends up cheating on him! I got to that point, and skipped to the end. Guess what, I was right!

Of course, that rule also applies to the wife moving out to “find herself”. Since this story has both, the MC is Super Cuck Boi!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So men have to control their libidos their entire lives, but women aren’t capable of controlling themselves?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking dumb!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Page 2

Doesn't matter if he would have dumped her on page 1

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

The ending for Etta and Henry was excellent. But what happened to poor Faith?

Mike_0691Mike_0691over 1 year ago

I think Henry was great. As a man I don't want to be my wifes keeper. Just as he keeps himself for her alone, he should be able to excpect the same of her. He expessed his feelings telling her what she would lose if she didn't control herself. I see this as a happy ending. Love wins over Lust

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Page3

Same old same old. Dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, she's suffering from being overly horny and her response is to not just continue to limit her husband to twice a week, but to move out and drop him to once a week? Talk about stupid... I'd tell you to get an editor to clean up the mess you wrote, but it's simply not worth the effort to polish the turd.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Anon held back,

Dumping her DOES solve the problem. Once a wife has suggested anything like this, it's over. Suck it up buttercup and move on right after you finish hiding assets.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Also, Etta James? Really? As in 'At laaaaaast, my love has come along. My lonely days are over,

and life is liiiiiiiiike a song. The buried song lyrics were a hoot!

You can't always get what you want. But if you try, sometimes.....'

'But there's gonna be a heartache tonight, I know.'

And those are just the ones that jumper off the page at me! Bet I missed something...

You had me wondering if there were some inside bits of reference to Henry James, the writer, but if there were, they went right over my head. Oh well!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

next Henry can get all holes filed by Dave and Brad. Because he's nothing but a nitch assed cuckold

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I myself think it was an amazing story! The most amazing thing was that hubby kept his whore wife from fucking around like she wanted to. He kept catching her when she was just about to destroy her marriage. Hubby kept telling her, she kept forgetting " fuck someone marriage is over" yet over and over she came so close. Great writing

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this read. As a married man just under 60-years… I can relate to the problems that come with bodies of both sexes getting older. Things change… and communication is always the key. These two did communicate… and still problems could have occurred; if not for Henry being close-by at the right times. Many times hormones can and do break up a marriage. Thank-you for this fun tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overall, i sorta like the story. I'm not a fan that the husband didn't lay down the law earlier, but i suppose there wouldn't be a story otherwise.

The other thing i didn't particularly like was that willpower seemed to be a foreign concept to the women in this story.

Still, as i said, overall, quite liked it.

Moonbat74Moonbat74over 1 year ago

Something off about this one, plus a bit repetitive. Would suggest that neither spouse would trust the other after their close calls and discussions. Seems like they both wanted strange and their relationship was bound to fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Henry lasted a lot longer than I could have. Moving out would probably finished me off. For sure the younger guy running behind smacking her ass would have if she wasn't protesting.if she was protesting her for sure would have known that I was pissed off. On the other hand I'm glade they got together before something serious happened!

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Was not

One of your best. Several times I thought that the story line would devolve to a swap swapping story. Blah

backgar12backgar12over 1 year ago

Excellent as always!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

I think with her doing nearly anything she could to try and fuck these younger men, besides pulling off at the last second, and his ability to attract other willing females, This would be a get rid of her situation. You just don't need that kind of disrespect from the woman you live, period. Better to let her live her empty existence of casual sex like a college sophomore and you move on to dating rather than be her cuckold. Even if she chose me, i wouldn't believe her after all the shit she admitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely written, but a bit derivative from your "Back to School". In both stories, wife goes to live on her own, hubby warns her about the temptation to cheat, wife says she has no intent to - but internally, knows it's a possibility, and that she might not be particularly inclined to resist. In both stories husband re-warns the wife yet things move in that direction, wife has the self-control of a 5-year-old in Willie Wonka's candy factory (ok, maybe an 8-year-old in Back to School) but is only stopped from cheating by external forces. In both stories, other women make it clear that they'd do husband in a heartbeat as he's handsome and (we discover, but they don't) a great lover.

.

Again, certainly a decent read but due to the similarities it just seemed like I had read this story before. It's a positive sign, though, that the first story was memorable enough to raise these flags.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

She got about as close to cheating as she could, but because Henry showed up, she didn’t follow through. I think it was obvious that she wanted to get some strange and her protestations were just her rationale for putting herself into situations that could allow her to be “swept away.” She wanted to make a “mistake” with a young stud and keep Henry on a string. Selfish bitch.

If my wife suggested such a thing, I’d assume the marriage was over and would start making plans to go it alone. If she needs to be rid of me to “find herself,” then so be it, she’d be rid of me - completely! I would not hang about waiting for her to return, Nope, fuck that.

Kurt_044Kurt_044over 1 year ago

Etta was playing with fire and she came very close to whare I would have drawn the line and said BTB. I'm glad you didn't take it over that line. It was a well written story. It felt a little long but over all I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a waste of a read. Boring. Nothing happened.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Great writing. But hsf Etta gotten fucked by David or Brad, what would have been the harm. Etta would get a pussy full of cum and maybe an orgasm. So what. If she was single NO one would begrudge her. What is the harm with a little extra dick now? The fragile male ego of hubby? Just wondering

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 1 year ago

Damn! That was exhausting but good. I like that Henry didn't waiver in his beliefs and kept at it until Etta finally realized that she already had her man. I'm glad she didn't cheat. Good story even with all the yelling I did through it all, lol. I think I need some tylenal now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some good a lot bad BUT if she wanted so badly to cheat eventually she will

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’d fuck Etta. Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

TrustingagainTrustingagainover 1 year ago

Don’t think I like this one. The wife cheated he is just to afraid and stubborn to see it.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

The wife Etta, couldn't be honest with herself, much less with her husband. That is one of the reasons for so much divorce lack of honest communication. When a man see with eyes of logic the reality of a situation the cheating wife will just insult the hubby with "grow up" or "just your fragile male ego" . The husband doesn't want to share his wife, his wife to become confused of who she loves the most. Or worst of all who is the father. On the other hand a little strange usually is good for a pussy. Not bad great story

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

I liked the writing. Gave it 4-stars. The premise of the story was what got me fired up. The idea that "living apart together" is what would never work out as acceptable to my mind. I think I would have laid out that the door would only swing one way and if she left it would be closed behind her. No rationally thinking person would think living apart would bring them closer. Absence does not make the heart grow fonder. If you don't believe me, check out the divorce rate for military personnel. I know there are exceptions, but I think some of that is either both feel guilty or choose to turn a blind eye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Buster2U. You just don't get it so please don't ever get married. You said it yourself " If she wasn't married"?

But she is and made that decision voluntarily.

As for the "you don't own my body" argument then get divorced and fuck hundreds of men to you hearts content. But at least have some respect for the man and all those family members you stood in front of and wait to fuck those hundred people until your divorce is final.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Creative and entertaining. Thanks for the story.

Ed

fritz51fritz51over 1 year ago

I disagree with a prior comment that Henry didn't wavier. In my opinion he waivered from somewhere around page three. He began with a “no way in hell” mind set and then started accepting things a husband shouldn’t tolerate – like his wife throwing in his face that while they made love she was thinking of her boy toys.

Should have dropped her right there and started shopping around for a worthy woman. Even at the end there is no confidence that she won’t cheat. She had admitted what she is, believe her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crap. All your stories have wife flirt or stray multiple times and the husband takes her back. Btb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Henry, average size insurance broker, scared the shit out of one of the boy toys with his rage at seeing his wife ready to fall. Etta recognized what she had and stayed with Henry rather than lose him.

Demander writes strong male characters with high sex drives who take no shit; the wives in his stories have equally high sex drives which get them in precarious positions. I honestly don't get the strong negative reactions he gets. The critics apparently think that Henry driving off the competition, keeping his beautiful over-sexed wife sexually sated and being tempted by much younger hotties is a wimp because he held onto his wife. These are stories, not real life, and adult fantasies at that (honestly, how many real life 48 year old guys can get it up 3 or 4 times in a night). Lighten up and enjoy the ride. 5***** for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good for hubby holding his ground and at least kissing two others so the wife’s infidelity which to me the over the line talk and kissing is cheating. If you talk or do something that you wouldn’t do if of your spouse that is cheating. Many step over that line at work because they are around those people awake probably more that are with their spouse awake. Men especially are dogs a look for any advantage to fuck another and especially love to take another man’s woman. It’s in them just as an animal in the wild , an alpha dominant thing . A friend when in our twenties worked for a big office and fucked as many as he could talk their pants off . Most married and had them doing things they didn’t do with hubbies. He said he made a point of swallowing, facials ,anal and rimming his ass. They love attention for younger guys , it makes them feel great and they go through hormonal changes which may drive it among other daily problems at home so when a young fit compliments guy goes all out to fuck you the fantasy outside of married life mostly wins over. The sharks are alway there and ready to pounce .

Reader2021Reader2021over 1 year ago

5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

This one is too close for my reality…..

TRUST

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fritz51 and I agree

Dislike

He wavered too much

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous