All Comments on 'Living Apart Together'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments (Page 2)
Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

Great story, sensitively presented. Mismatched libido is very difficult for both parties.

Simon

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

"I loved it when I see you on your knees." this is why u need to read ur stories before posting. is that an error in tenses or was it the wife trying to impart some type of message that she doesnt love that anymore?

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

it was all biology's fault, rofl. do ppl actually tell their spouse that they were thinking of someone else after having sex with their spouse? that libido thing sounds a lot like a cop out to me and a dumb one at that. that marriage ended when she WANTED to live elsewhere from where her spouse lived. i mean, i love u and want to be with u but im moving out. said this before but i really think there should be some sort of intelligence test before u can get a marriage certificate. there should be a lot of intelligence tests for a lot of things but there isnt. yall wana know why bc 75% of the ppl on earth would fail it lol. why i think they are dumbing down those President sworn-in tests. "my libido made me do it" MLMMDI lol well at least i can still make myself laugh

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a bad story at all and yes, I have in my years seen women who for some reason get hyper sexual as they get in their late forties and early fifties. I had never given a thought of what to do as a man, if this occurred. Try harder, toys or simply don't ask, don't tell? I think it would be beneficial to husbands to stop and ponder these two questions... are you treating your spouse the best you can as a wife? Are you meeting her needs as a woman? Sometimes it can be tough to do both.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop defeated, temporarily, by Love. In real life, it NEVER ends like this. But, this fantasy made me happier than realism would have, FYI Old wives don’t always leave for Sex, but they are done with you in any case. Nature’s way. cruel isn’t it?

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 year ago

I would have served divorce papers during her first week at the apartment. The only reason for a spouse wanting to live separately is to fuck around. Having said that, you need to do some character development. Every character in this story acted like a 14 year old boy, even the women. One star for the effort.

RuttweilerRuttweiler12 months ago
It was OK, I guess.

At least it wasn’t terrible.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not realistic at all.

No guy would tolerate the moving out, and that first week = divorce for sure.

Only way a man would keep her would be wimp that would let her cheat anyway

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Honestly how many guys would of put up with that BullShit

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy5911 months ago

Man, You hooked this couple into my brain. I identified, felt and understood both their sides. You had them keep talking and Henry fought hard for his marriage. They teetered on the proverbial precipice. It's too easy to screw your way out of trust. It's not about vows like so many stories tell. You kept a razor focus on trust.

I'm glad your characters found their way. Well written. Believable. Nicely done.

usaretusaret10 months ago

Basic story was good, even more so in some area’s. But right at the end FTER Henry lost his cool with Etta screwing around after the gym, it seemed as though the author just got tired of the whole damn thing. Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Etta cheated by kissing other men and wouldve went further. Women who want to live apart for a break will cheat or have cheated its better to divorce and get on with your life.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was a good story about temptation but that final paragraph just killed the whole lesson of it;Marian cheating on her husband? Why not just leave?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Your style of writing makes me uncomfortable. It’s as realistic (aside from the Henry Cavill stand in) as can be expected but unsettling. I don’t know if women think the way that your female protagonists do, but if they do, I’m a bit apprehensive.

While I truly do enjoy BTB stuff, and abhor cuckold stories, I don’t understand the baying for blood here. Imagine opening yourself to someone so utterly and completely and having an unanticipated issue. The author grappled with hard subject matter.

trucker1965trucker19655 months ago

Just way to much forced bs going on. All the characters are forced, you could remove Brad, Dane and Faith and not lose anything from the story.

You had a good idea and plot line going until Etta moved into her own apartment and you started to stumble. Sherri showed up and it went off the rails after that.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

mostly dumb but I did read it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Demander kept straight with the weakish man; all his wife had to do was give him her body & she's at least somewhat good. No matter what. She came back to him (inviting him into her apartment) ONLY because the other guys turned scared of him.

Any MAN, not male, would tell her when she said she wants some "freedom" living solo that she'll get a lot of freedom living solo because their marriage will did when she moves out; it's on life support with just her suggestion.

The doctor she went to... totally unprofessional. Even the story being fiction, make the players within believable. The doctor wasn't, the wife less so. Last dumb-assed story I read by this author that loves a somewhat wimpish man. 2 stars Bob

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

An odd story, can’t make my mind up if I like it or not

DormayVooDormayVoo2 months ago

Hmmm…. A few paragraphs in, and she’s 44 years old. A few paragraphs later she’s 45. She ages quickly in this story.

phill1cphill1c18 days ago

Getting an apartment is pretty much saying, "I'm going away to fuck." I mean, that's what it's meant for MANkind as long as apartments have existed. Ridiculous. Draw up the papers before leaving because you aint MY wife letting mofos play grab ass. WTF u think this is!!

NoBullAlNoBullAl8 days ago

Couldn’t decide whether Henry is a wimp or just plain dumb! A truly thinking real MAN would have drawn a line…. “You move and you’re out! I love you but screwing or no screwing someone else will means there just plain ain’t no coming back!”

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Who eats salad with a fucking stew?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous