Living Large Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,581 Followers

"Eat me," Erica hissed from above, both hands now searching for Jenny's head. When she found it, she pulled her mouth to her center and lifted her hips. When Jenny began to suck the lips into her mouth, Erica went over the top. "Ohhhhhhh!!!" she cried as a strong climax rushed through her. When she felt her tongue slip deep inside her convulsing hole, her orgasm intensified. She feared that she might pass out as the waves of pleasure rushed through her. She thrashed on the bed, bucking her hips and crying out in rapture.

Jenny continued to suck her friend until her trembling stopped. When she pulled her face from between her legs, Erica's juice was dripping from her cheeks, lips and chin. She wiped the back of her hand across her mouth and leaned down to kiss her. "Was I better than Mrs. Anderson?" she asked with a teasing smile.

"Much," Erica said dreamily. She pulled Jenny down and kissed her still wet lips. Then, when she had recovered her strength, she pushed Jenny until she was on her back. She leaned over her and whispered, "Now let me show you what she taught me." With that she dove for Jenny's large breasts again. She sucked and licked for a long time, as if she couldn't get enough. She was like a baby nursing on her mother's breasts. "I love your tits," she said almost to herself.

Jenny sighed and caressed her head, gently directing her mouth from one saliva-wet mount to the other. She squeezed her legs together to try and control her throbbing sex lips. It didn't work and only intensified her excitement.

When Erica finally came up for air, she looked at Jenny and said, "I always loved your breasts. I fantasized a thousand times about doing what I just did. If only I had told you."

"It's a good thing you didn't at the time. I don't think I could have handled it. We might not be friends today."

Erica smiled and bent her head to kiss her breasts again. Finally, she began to kiss down her stomach. When she reached her pajama bottoms, she paused and pulled them off, throwing them onto the floor carelessly. Then she looked at Jenny's swollen sex in the dim light of the room. She noticed that her inner lips looked huge. Suddenly, she reached over and turned on the bedside light.

"What are you doing?" Jenny asked.

"I want to see your pussy. I want to see what I'm going to eat."

Jenny's face turned red in spite of what she had just done. She closed her eyes and let her friend spread her legs. She knew that her lips were very swollen and that she was leaking a steady stream of juice. It was amazing that all of her lovers wanted to look at her sex. Until recently she had thought they were ugly. She was almost convinced now that they were beautiful.

"Oh my," Erica gasped when she saw the fat inner lips. She had never seen any that large before... and she had eaten a few women in the last several years. Her mouth almost watered at the site. Quickly she moved between Jenny's legs and lifted her thighs. "Hold your legs up for me," she said.

Jenny still had her eyes closed as she lifted her legs to her breasts. She could feel how exposed she was and a tremor of excitement rushed through her. It seemed to make it even more exciting that it was her best friend that was looking at her.

Erica's hands were trembling as she opened the swollen lips to reveal her pulsing hole and throbbing clit. The clit was huge. "Maybe you should get a ring," she whispered as she gently touched the smooth nub of her clit.

Jenny gasped and a little moan escaped her lips.

Slowly Erica lowered her mouth until she was but an inch from the pulsing clit. She gently blew warm air on the little pea and watched it flutter. She did it again and then again as she tried to hold Jenny's legs still. Finally she lowered her mouth and stuck out her tongue to just barely touch it.

"Erica," Jenny gasped.

She pulled back with a teasing smile. She did it several more times, barely touching the sensitive bud. Then she opened her mouth and sucked the clit and the covering hood of skin into her mouth.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Jenny screamed. Her hips lifted from the bed as she pulled her legs tightly to her chest. Suddenly, it felt like Erica's mouth had turned into a vacuum and that she was going to suck her entire sex into her mouth.

That's just what Erica was trying to do. She sucked so hard that she pulled not only the inner lips into her mouth but some of the smooth outer lips as well. Then she let them slip out before doing it again. Over and over she sucked the sensitive lips in and out until the room was filled with a sloppy sucking sound.

When Jenny couldn't take anymore, she reached down and grabbed Erica's head. Being larger and stronger, it didn't take much effort for her to flip the woman over until Jenny was above her with her pussy pressed to her mouth. A gasp escaped her lips as she sat on her face. She heard Erica moan as she began to hump her hips into her mouth. Seconds later she began to climax. Her body froze and she pressed down hard, forcing her friend's face deep into her convulsing hole. It felt like the floodgates had opened and she heard Erica gasping to swallow all of her juice. She had never felt herself flooding like this and for a second Jenny worried that she was going to drown her friend. Then she couldn't think anymore as pleasure exploded in her head. The orgasm went on and on. When she finally came down, she lifted her pussy from her friend's face and saw the mess she had made. Her pretty face was covered with her juice from her forehead to her chin. She had a moment of regret until she saw the dreamy smile on Erica's face.

Both women seemed a little sheepish the following morning. However, by the time they had finished their morning coffee, they were chatting like old friends again.

"So what's on the agenda for me this week?" Erica asked.

"I thought we would go to the movies, a museum and the art gallery," Jenny said jokingly.

"No offense, but we can do that the next time I come to town. I haven't been fucked in two weeks... well, unless you consider last night. Is there any chance of doing that?"

Jenny blushed at her friend's language and tried to look shocked. But then she smiled and said, "All right, if you want to get fucked, I think I can arrange that."

"When?" Erica said excitedly.

"Is tonight to late?"

"No, that'll work find," Erica responded with a big smile.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,581 Followers