All Comments on 'Living My FLR Life'

by Tominiow

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved this series and hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This shit is absolutely nuts. The title should be, "How to destroy a marriage". I've been in a FLR before, but nothing like this and not involving others. She ran things, her needs came first and it worked. Locking up a husband and shrinking his cock is asking for trouble. What wife wants a smaller dick or a gay husband, except as an excuse to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed most of the stories but was sad when this one turned dark. Clearly Tom and Diane need to get a divorce. Sure Tom cheated which is one reason for divorce but the fact that Diane is using Tom's guilt as a way to make him pay shows she doesn't love him. She plans to continue to make him pay by "making his cock shrink to nothing". And it's clear his Mistress's goal was never to help him but to make him pay for cheating on his wife. I guess I was expecting a happier ending instead of the usual submissive male being abused.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Series was good but you took it too far. Characters are inconsistent with what you wrote earlier. This isn't what he wanted. He wanted to be his true self with his wife. Dinner party accomplished that. Later he could have been punished for cheating but this is awful. He now lives in a nightmare of his own making.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

...drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

There's not one redeeming value in any of these characters. They should be locked in a room and the house set on fire. FLR isn't to ruin your friendships and marriage, it's supposed to give the woman control of the relationship, removing conflict. It's not a license to destroy it. It takes a hell of alot of trust and love. The characters in this story are just gross and nasty.

TrstxxxTrstxxx12 months ago

Careful what you wish for…turned dark but still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

After mistress had the machine fuck him all night long, and her kicking his ball all night too, she then sent him out to his car to drive home. He sat in the car for a few minutes, and then he went totally insane, he pulled out his car gun from the glovebox, and went back in to mistress’s house and shot her dead. Then went over to Maurine house to shoot her, then to the three main guys that had been fucking him, and his wife. As he drive towards his home, and his wife after leaving trail of dead corpses of everyone that had screwed his life up forever. still as crazy as ever, he put 2 more bullets in his empty gun before going in. Only one coherent thought went across his brain, she has taken everything from me that made me a man, cock and pride. Now I will take everything away from her too, once in the house there was a bang, he laid down next to her dead body, the love of his life and lightly kissed her on the lips, before putting the gun up to his head, bang..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story up to the point where wife made him a cuckold. Loved how he said a big NO to being a sissy and wife accepted his right to set limits. After that the story went downhill. Next time she takes the cage off I would get my suitcases and start packing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTominiow@Tominiow
I’m a bi married guy with grown kids who still enjoys thinking, talking and having sex. I enjoy kink and fetish sex and at this stage in my life I really enjoy being naked and having fun with guys. Looking back, I realize that I wasted a lot of time not having guy sex sooner...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES