All Comments on 'Living My FLR Life Pt. 02'

by Tominiow

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's well written! I enjoyed the pacing, and the dialog. I enjoy your writing style!

-

That said, I hated the content. Knowing this is fantasy, and knowing there's going to be an idiot out there who's going to say "If you don't like it, don't read it!," (How do you know you won't like it of you don't read it?) and perusing the rest of the titles on your submissions list, I'll be skipping the rest of the works here.

-

Be well!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yeah, she loves him so much she shrunk his dick until useless and fucks other guys. That's true love alright. It isn't a FLR either it's bondage, Dom and sub, a cult, cuckold lifestyle. What it isn't, is love. To me, the story started out interesting, then got darker and darker as Diane got bitch training and while Tom keeps saying he's happy, he constantly bitches about being shrunk and his wife's gone too far the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hope there will be another part with Rachel abusing Tom more in the dungeon.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, just so want to see FLR now progress to Tom being feminised and Tammy emerge!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Tom just needs to go and shoot himself for what he let his wife do to him. Divorce would have been a way better Choice, instead of Losing his cock and becoming cuckold. Who the cheasting slut now. FLR is just another word for cheating Cruel slut Dictators..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story I dont think I could lose my cock just like that I hope there is more to come and I ll enjoy reading about some exploits at your FLR parties

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So after the last great Humiliating Revealed, that his unloving wife had completely Shrunk his cock down to a Nub of a Penis, or more like a clit to everyone. After everyone there Were finished Laughing at him, and a coulpe of his wife's love came over. Her husband in his great shame, pulled out a gun, and started shooting everyone in Attendance. When everyone was down he then took what was left of his life!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

SUCKED AND TEN SOME... DID NOT EVEN FINIS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTominiow@Tominiow
I’m a bi married guy with grown kids who still enjoys thinking, talking and having sex. I enjoy kink and fetish sex and at this stage in my life I really enjoy being naked and having fun with guys. Looking back, I realize that I wasted a lot of time not having guy sex sooner...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES