All Comments on 'Living Our Fantasies Pt. 05'

by LIVINRFANTASIES

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You're my new hero!

I can't wait to read more. As a middle aged guy, I'm just now getting to experience the things I always wanted and you got to do right from the get go. I've had a lot of crazy sex with a lot of great sluts, sometimes several at once, but you're living the life I would LOVE to live! Bravo!

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESabout 8 years agoAuthor
No Hero

Thanks for the great comment. If anyone is or was a hero it would be my wife.Before we met her life was hell. Even after we've been together a long time she's gone through more than many, yet we do know others suffer daily.

I can't explain how I was so lucky from the beginning. We actually taught each other about sex and games. A new baby, a small house, and her lonely GF's helped!

As our stories continue you will see we were in the right places at the right times. I still don't know exactly what Karma is, but we've had good Karma whe needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ON MY OWN

Hi LIVINRFANTASIES! My husband and I love your stories! Sometimes we read them together, sometimes alone. We're an older couple (married over 30 years) and enjoy reading about people our age enjoying themselves. He introduced me to new things including Literotica and picked out stories I should read but I found your stories on my own and introduced him to them! Ten years my husband has begged me to go on a date with another man and thanks to Ms. Dollie, I finally agreed to it and this coming weekend is it. Tell her thank you and I'M READY!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLIVINRFANTASIES@LIVINRFANTASIES
We joined in 2016. Had medical problems and moved back to midwest in mid 2016, ready to die. For some reason we are still living and loving. Hope to get active here again and finish adding our saved stories. Just two old perverts with a lifetime of stories mostly hidden from v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES