All Comments on 'Living out My Hooker Fantasy'

by kaylee36dd

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

thanks for the chapter.

Continue on

Cheers!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer30 days ago

What a ridiculous story. Yes, many women fantasise about what it would be like to be a whore for the night. So she arranged to be one with a "friend" acting as her pimp. BUT... the pimp would have explained what exactly to do. Obviously he had already been paid whatever rate they had agreed. That meant that those extra amounts were just tips.

But it would have been discussed that, for her own safety, NO BDSM (tying up and getting fucked) would be part of the service. Plus, the last client didn't use a condom and also dumbo David, her pimp, also didn't use a condom when he fucked her. That is just sooooo stupid!

Also, why did they decide on the absolute gutter level type of whoring. Cheap hotel, cheap prices, her safety and her health at risk. Like I said, this whole story was just stupid.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey30 days ago

5 Stars. That was good and I would love to read the back story.

Sailor59Sailor5929 days ago

The ending isn't clear as to whether she has lived out her fantasy or if she just auditioned for her new vocation. Also who's the pimp, what's the relationship? This screams for at least a part 2. Writing was good, story sounded reasonably realistic.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Thank you for the enjoyable tale. Appreciated the descriptive details including "clunky blue plastic shoes" and "crackly speaker". Sex scenes entertained as the customers were free to "go for it" and get their moneys worth without hyperbolic exploits such as whips, chains and Great Danes. Jade had a pleasant time several times, herself.

Reading about Jade being rode hard and put away wet with little monetary compensation for free use of her pleasing body was so delightful that I too must implore you for a back story supplement. Is David the classic pimp that recruited and seduced Jade or did the two meet online and discovered they shared a fantasy.

Consider also at least one sequel. Jade is on a mission for lust, degradation, thrills etc and can't be satisfied with the one bite of the apple. Is Jade's next customer known to her or does a nosy neighbor or colleague discover secrets and blackmail ensues? Maybe a counselor or confidant takes advantage of the situation for his/her advantage? Perhaps Jade attains a degree or climbs corporate ladder utilizing her body for financial gain?

Of course, you kaylee36dd are the author and I, the reader. Suffice to say I will happily read whatever and whenever you chose to contribute. Thank you again for the pleasant distraction.

misty4bbcmisty4bbc27 days ago

Great story I loved it

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Big fan of your Yards series and nice to see you expanding in a new direction. Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaylee36dd@kaylee36dd
New here be gentle....ok maybe not so gentle. Ok not so new here anymore. So I love to chat and RP when the mood strikes, but I am in no way interested in a DADDY, RP, or Chat about family stuff that is just gross. I will ignore those people who request that.