All Comments on 'Living The Dream Ch. 02'

by GermanWriterDan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

know where this is going

bearestbearest3 months ago

Keep up the great work.

I can't wait for chapter 3!

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

The busty exhibitionist wife and the voyeur husband will soon take a step from which there is no return. They seem to think that Lara showing off her hot body and huge tits to the old and fat neighbor is just a turn on for them and their fantasies, but with no consequences. And then there is Jim at work . . . And the upcoming company party.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story so far - please keep it cumming :)

bowleebowlee3 months ago

nice slow burn, looking forward to chapter 3

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Lara may be out of Jim’s league, but given her strange recurring erotic dream, she will likely fall willing victim to Conner and his perverted desires. She could become his slut and perhaps his whore, while her husband is helpless to do anything.

deromnnderomnn3 months ago

Another good one. I like what you're doing with multiple fronts, it keeps the reader's attention for the slow burn. Keep going!

silverado01silverado013 months ago

Great story ! - don`t make us wait too long for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Obviously the deeper thoughts are kept from each other with just glimpses to reveal the others desires . When the company party is underway and Thomas getting a bit of a show , Lara will be fixated on Jim whom she will desire beyond her ability to control and she will flirt openly with him . Her husband will mistakenly think she’s pushing Jim’s buttons to put him in his place , which is their intention . Lara is naive , horny and very attracted to Jim , whom in contrast , is a highly skilled womanizer that will turn the tables on the couple . She will succumb to her desire for Jim even if it’s behind her husbands back at her home while hubby is hard at work . Conner sees and knows what is happening next door and gathers the incriminating evidence then later used it to blackmail his hot neighbor

into having sex with him just once or he’ll show hubby . Appalled at his audacity and feeling horribly guilty for the incredible sex with Jim she accepts the terms her disgusting pig of a neighbor insisted on . As the dirty deed is realized she finds herself inexplicably over the moon horny and puts everything she has into the act giving her the most powerful orgasms of her life far beyond any she’s experienced before . Truly sedated for the first time in her life she is content to not give her hubby a clue of her infidelity . Because the bar was set so high she becomes unfulfilled with the sex with hubby and needs to feel the overwhelming satisfaction of sex with unattractive ugly men again . She seduces the old man at the park at her home which takes her over the top again . Conner witnesses yet again her coupling and once again blackmails her , she’s prepared for that eventuality and simply invites him to a threesome with the old man and her , he readily accepts . The sexual encounter reaches a new high for Lara so she gradually invites more retirement home men to gang bang her daily and repeatedly . It all comes to light one day when hubby returns home from work and finds an ambulance and the coroner questioning his lingere clad wife as the E.M.T.’s are preparing an old nude man on a gurney and covering his body in a white sheet with eight other elderly muse men mourning the loss of their old pal while a naked Conner smirks at him from their bedroom door. Now divorced Lara finds gainful and satisfactory employment working third shift as a candy striper at the retirement home !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Onward, but the company play not so much. Keep it short with just play with Thomas and Jim, focusing more on the males that fit the professor from dream. Joe and Connor for the win.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hope she blows that old man in the park while her kid is in the stroller. This story is going so many different directions, that I just hope it doesn't take to long to reach something juicy with each of them soon

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great chapter 2, but i agree with a previous comment, the author should be focusing more about the old and ugly males.

notreallife13notreallife133 months ago

I'm into the company stuff fwiw

barasie1967barasie19673 months ago

great story so far hope there is more chapters soon as there is endless possibilities of were u can take the characters

TuWatchuTuWatchu2 months ago

I throw my vote for Conner performing Lara's marital deflowering. With the intro of the recliner, can easily picture the scenario where Conner directs the husband to move from the couch so he can watch. Do not see Lara fucking behind her husband's back with JIm.

GD6720GD67202 months ago

So have had the pleasure of reading both parts now, and the way this story is developing leaves me thirsty for more.

The way you had details to the story, make the visualisation for me so erotic. I look forward to reading the next chapter.

Thank you for taking the time to write ✍️ so we can enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGermanWriterDan@GermanWriterDan
Welcome, I am new to writing and have just started my first ever story "Living The Dream". I read and appreciate all comments on my stories and messages send through Literotica's messaging system. Have an idea for the story? Put it into the comments! Maybe I like it so much, ...