Living The Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
Lara discovers the joy of exhibitionism.
20.2k words
4.52
9.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at her desk in her old classroom, Lara listened to her professor's history lesson. The room looked exactly as she remembered.

Lifeless grey walls, sparsely decorated. The lack of colours reminded her of her life back then, just going through the motions without much thought about what she wanted to do with her life.

The lesson was not a new one. It never was. She clearly remembered hearing Mr. Harrison talk about it many years ago. But Lara didn't mind. It's not like she was here for the lesson anyway. She was waiting for someone.

Someone who would drastically change her life. But for the better. To finally give it meaning.

Minute after minute passed as Lara kept listening to the boring lesson. Her professor's words entered her mind through one ear only to escape it through the other.

Suddenly Mr. Harrison stared directly at her. Her heart stopped for a moment.

Would he scold her for not paying attention? She remembered him doing that once, years ago.

Lara was already an adult at that point, but he made her feel like a stupid child.

No, that's not the way he was looking at her this time. This was something different. She remembered him looking at her like this a few times as well, but didn't understand what it meant.

Now she understood. He was a perverted old man. She was a beautiful young woman. It was a look of lust and desire.

Today his gaze was not fixed on her eyes as it had usually been though. Instead it quickly shifted further down. Wondering what he could be staring it, Lara looked down herself.

"Oh, of course that's what he's looking at," she thought, feeling silly for even wondering in the first place.

Her eyes were greeted by the sight of her own breasts, barely contained by a pink blouse with a deep cut. At the front she made out two perky nipples trying to break through the material. Definitive proof that a bra was not part of this outfit.

"That old pervert can't get enough of staring at my tits," Lara gladly noticed. Almost on instict she bent over a bit, giving the old man a better view down her cleavage.

Why didn't she wear this more often? It revealed so much of her full round tits. And that was the point, after all. That was the reason she wore this blouse. She loved showing off her big breasts to her old disgusting professor.

As his fixation to her chest validated her choice of fashion, she noticed the pervert's eyes dropping even lower. "Is he looking under my table? What is he staring at now?"

The big breasted blonde looked further down, examining what it is that caught her professor's attention when she remembered the other piece of clothing she decided to wear. Her wide black skirt.

"He must be looking at my panties.. no, that's not right. He can't be looking at my panties," the young woman reminded herself. "How could he? I'm not wearing any. He's staring at my pussy."

Showing the old man her most private part, Lara felt her pussy tingling in excitement and instinctively spread her legs. Why hasn't she always done this? Showing off her body is so much fun.

Her professor's eyes kept switching back and forth between her breasts and her pussy, making Lara chuckle at his indecision. It didn't really matter to her which of her body parts he preferred to stare at. She enjoyed the attention either way.

Suddenly, a knock on the classroom door pulled her out of those thoughts. Her head spun around in an instant. She jumped up from her chair as she had almost forgotten who she was expecting.

"It's open, come in!" Lara almost yelled, excited about seeing the person she had waited for.

As the door opened a young man walked in. She immediately recognized her husband Peter. His short brown hair, his blue eyes, a smile on his face as he walked closer to her.

The next moment Lara was standing right in front of her husband. There was almost no one else in the room anymore. It was just her and him and the old professor still staring at her attractive body.

Lara couldn't help but notice how handsome her husband looked in his black business suit. "He must have come straight from work," she thought while taking a step forward to hug Peter.

She would embrace him and feel safe in his strong arms as he took her away into her new life.

The couple put their arms around each other, hugging tightly before connecting their lips. At this moment Lara felt nothing but love and joy and the old man's eyes on her ass.

---

Lara Wellington opened her eyes as she woke from her recurring dream. "What the fuck!"

Her eyes were wide open as she realized what she had just dreamed about. Did she just show off her breasts and her vagina to her old disgusting history professor, Mr. Harrison?

"I have had that dream so many times," Lara reminded herself. "But something like that has never happened before. What is wrong with me?"

Taking a quick peek at her side revealed that she had woken up first, just like she preferred to. Her husband was sleeping soundly next to her as she blankly stared at him, trying to make heads or tails of what she had just experienced.

"His silly fantasies! It must be because of his fantasies of guys checking me out! It's not enough that they mess with his head, now they are messing with my dreams, too."

The morning sun felt warm on her face, making her appreciate that their new home's bedroom windows faced east, just like in their old appartment.

She registered that it was not only her face that felt warm. Her whole body was heated up. A remnant of the erotic twist her recurring dream had taken.

She shook the thoughts about her dream out of her mind, as she pondered whether she should wake her husband, too.

No, it was still early enough to let him sleep a bit longer. She could take care of their son Jack first, maybe take a shower, and then wake him if he wasn't awake already.

The young mother made her way to the baby's room. As she was doing her usual morning chores she remembered the events of the past week.

It all started when her husband revealed his newfound fantasies to her. While making love, she teased him with the way their neighbour Connor had looked at her, staring lustfully at her body.

Her partner's excitement about another man checking out his wife seemed bizarre to her at first, but she couldn't deny how much she enjoyed Peter's vastly enhanced sexual enthusiasm.

In fact, she enjoyed it so much, it didn't take her long to fully welcome his fantasy into their regular sex life.

They decided to bring Jack over to her parents on one day of the week and to his parents on another one, so the couple would have more time to go on dates every now and then while at the same time getting their son used to his mother not being around 24/7.

Lara had always worn feminine clothes whenever they went out together, but after those new revelations, she upped the ante. Wearing slightly more revealing clothes, showing off maybe some cleavage or her pretty long legs for her husband's benefit. Or rather, for anyone's benefit, really.

Three times they had gone on dates since then, and whenever her loving husband noticed another man staring at his wife in her sexy outfits, she knew she was in for a very satisfying night.

They would talk about how that particular man had stared at her, and Peter would go crazy with lust for her. Quite often such a night ended with the couple enjoying a mutual orgasm.

Their sex life was more fulfilling than ever. They didn't even fuck this much when they started dating.

"But he is always with me when I show off like that", the pretty wife pondered on her way to the shower. "Doing it without him has never even crossed my mind. Why would I? I'm doing it for him after all."

Of course sometimes men would look at her body when she was on her own, but she never cared, nor did she do anything to provoke the attention.

"So why did I dream something like that," Lara wondered, turning on the shower and enjoying the hot water raining down on her body. Thinking about the perverted dream made her feel dirty, and she imagined the water on her body cleansing the filth off her.

"Peter wasn't even there, but I was showing my body to Mr. Harrison like a horny slut. I would never behave like that."

A shiver ran through her body as she pictured the fat professor's eyes staring at her. She recalled her eagerness in showing him her most valuable treasures.

Her hands moved around as they spread soap over her body while the blonde woman further contemplated her weird dream.

"Mr. Harrison was such a disgusting pervert. How did I never realize it back then? I guess I just looked up to him, because he seemed so smart, and he praised me when I did well.

God, I was so fucking naive. He always looked into my eyes like that.. He probably would have looked elsewhere had I shown more skin back then."

Lara started washing her upper body, rubbing in the soap, while remembering her old professor's gaze during her dream.

"He stared at them so intensely, like he had never seen breasts before. And I even wore that pink blouse for him. I never wear that anymore, it looks way too slutty on me now. No wonder he couldn't stop looking," the naked woman reasoned as she softly massaged her full breasts, her nipples now standing at attention.

"Well, he did stop looking. But only because something else caught his attention. I really wore that black skirt for him.. and without any panties! I always wear panties!"

With one hand still massaging one of her breasts, the other one spread some soap on her thighs, cleaning the area around her vagina.

"I can't believe I let Mr. Harrison stare at my tits and my pussy like that.. That's so wrong and dirty," Lara scolded herself while her hand slowly drifted towards her vagina.

"And I'm pretty sure I even enjoyed it. That's ridiculous. There is no way I would enjoy showing off to an old and fat pervert like him."

Suddenly a shock of pleasure coursed through her body as one of her fingers made contact with her erect clit. Lara couldn't stop a high pitched moan escaping her lips before she realized what her hand was doing.

"What the fuck am I doing? Lara get your head straight!"

She quickly washed the rest of her body, keen to put on some clothes again and get on with her day. Just as she stepped out of the shower, a young man entered the bathroom completely naked.

The beautiful wife's eyes feasted on the body in front of her, his muscular chest, beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous brown hair.

Looking further down, she felt her body heat up again by the sight between his legs. She would never get tired of showing off her body to this fine specimen, Lara thought, as she stood equally nude in front of him. Young and fit, her husband was the exact opposite of her former professor.

"Good morning, Mr. Handsome," she said in a sexy voice while reaching around her husband, putting both hands on his ass and pressing her hard nipples against his chest.

"The shower is all yours. Or did you come here for something else? Is there 'anything' your wife can do for you?"

Peter heard the shower when he woke up, so he was aware Lara would be in here. But he did not expect to find her so.. aggresive. Being so horny early in the morning was quite unusual for the young mother.

The tone of her voice, the hungry look in her eyes and the way she emphasized 'anything' did not pass by him unnoticed. Did he wake up with morning wood, or did she just do that to him? He couldn't even tell anymore.

Just as he was about to give in to those delicious lips that were waiting for his affection so close to his own, Peter remembered that he had to get ready. His boss expected everyone to come to work today.

"That sounds very tempting, dear, but I have to leave early. I probably won't be long though," he explained before giving his wife a naughty smile. "And since you are bringing Jack over to your parents later, maybe we could go out today aaand.. have some fun?"

Lara bit her lip and smiled back at him, knowing very well what her husband hoped would happen when they went out.

"Of course we can, babe. I could wear the black dress again, but it shows quite a bit of cleavage. It might draw some attention. I could wear something else if that bothers you. Surely you wouldn't want other men checking out your innocent wife."

She had a hard time not laughing out loud from the way Peter was staring at her. "Go take a shower! I'm going to prepare some breakfast for you."

With that Lara quickly kissed her husband's lips and made her way to the kitchen. If he had to go to work today, she would at least make sure he didn't do so on an empty stomach.

---

"I want to congratulate everyone on their exceptional work during these past weeks. All projects have been finished on time, and our partners are more than happy with the results."

Peter was pleased with his boss's praise, but at the same time slightly irritated. This couldn't be the reason he had to come in today, could it?

While listening to his boss Mr. Roberts, he looked around to perceive who else was there. The meeting room was enormous, with a large table surrounded by dozens of chairs.

"To express my gratitude we will be hosting a company party in two weeks. Every employee and their partners or spouses are invited, including the interns."

In all his time working here, they have never had a company party. The boss must be really happy about how things are going, Peter thought.

Partners or spouses are invited, too.. The young husband wondered if his wife would be up for some of their 'fun' at this party. He wouldn't mind showing off his exceptionally beautiful lady to his coworkers.

Thinking about the people he worked with, Peter recognized most of them in the room, including Thomas, the young intern the company had employeed a month ago. Just 19 years old, this was his first actual work experience.

Sadly he also noticed Jim. He didn't even seem to pay any attention to their boss, instead quietly talking to one of their young female coworkers. Both of them were smiling at each other. She seemed quite taken by his charms.

"How do women keep falling for him so easily," Peter wondered. "Can no one else see what an egocentric asshole he is?"

"Additionally, all staff will receive a generous bonus, to the amount of each person's monthly salary," Mr. Roberts continued.

Peter's ears peaked up after hearing this. That was indeed a generous bonus. He knew he worked hard for this company, so it was about time for some gratification.

"Keep up the good work, team!" his boss said at last before leaving the room. So he really had come in today just for this speech. This meeting could have been an e-mail. There was no work to be done that he couldn't do from his home office.

Scanning the room again he saw some of his coworkers about to get back to work, but also some getting ready to go home again. "Guess I'm not the only one," he figured.

As he walked through the corridors on his way back out, he heard Jim's voice from behind. "Hey Peter, wait up!"

He thought about just ignoring the annoying guy. The idea seemed very tempting as he was looking forward to the fun him and his wife were going to have later. Talking to Jim was not his definition of fun.

With a sigh Peter turned around. "Hey Jim. What's up?"

"I didn't have a chance to thank you yet, man. You know, for doing all the work with the files last week. You're a great pal, Peter!"

"Well, someone had to do it, or we probably wouldn't have gotten this speech today. Including the bonus for everyone and the company party," the slightly older man replied annoyed.

With his 24 years Jim was just two years younger than him, but he still wondered how this guy had managed to basically get the same job with such a work attitude.

"Hey listen. I have a date with Christie tomorrow. You know Christie from customer service, right? Super hot blonde, nice fat tits, sexy long legs. Man, I love bit tittied blonde bitches. Apparently she has a sister, almost as hot as herself. I could make some arrangements. Make it a double date. You know, as payback for your help. What do you think?"

Peter wasn't sure if he heard him correctly. Was he actually inviting him on a date with another woman? "Jim.. I am married."

"I know that, man! Oh, are you saying you don't meet other chicks? That's weird, but no problem, man. Just bring your wife then. Drinks are on me. We can all have a good time!"

".. Thank you, but we already have plans for tomorrow." At this point Peter was starting to lose patience with his coworker. Especially hearing how he talked about his female coworkers. Or rather women in general.

"Sure man, another time then. Maybe I can buy you and your wife a drink at the company party. Can't wait to meet her! She must be something if you don't even meet other chicks anymore."

Alright, this was all Peter could endure from this idiot for a day. "Yeah sure, a drink sounds great. I gotta go, Jim. See you around."

Time to leave before Jim decided to annoy him even more. As he quickened his pace to get out of the building and to his car as soon as possible, someone suddenly ran into him and a big pile of papers started flying away in every direction. Peter was sitting on his ass, trying to find his bearings when he heard the other person's voice.

"Shit, I am so sorry, Mr. Wellington. Mr. Price is expecting these documents and I was in such a hurry and I didn't see you and if I dont bring these to Mr. Price right away I might get fired..."

As the other person kept mumbling about while collecting the papers, Peter recognized him as Thomas, the young intern.

He was always busy at work, making everyone's life a lot easier by helping with more menial tasks. In that single month he had been working here, Thomas had already helped Peter with dozens of small things, taking a bunch of work of his shoulders each time.

"Don't worry about it, Thomas," the older man said while he helped the intern collect the documents. "And don't let 'Mr. Price' rush you. Jim is an asshole and you are doing really good work here. You are not gonna get fired."

"Thank you, Mr. Wellington! Thank you," Thomas managed to articulate as he picked up the rest of the papers before also taking the ones that his older coworker had collected.

"I have to hurry! Have a nice day, Mr. Wellington!" he blurted out while already running down the corridor.

"Fucking Jim," Peter thought. "He probably threatened that poor lad to get him fired if he doesn't do whatever he says."

Continuing his way out of the building, he opted to send Lara a text before driving home: "Hey babe, I'm already on my way home, it was just a short meeting. Sooo.. When I'm back, we could go out as soon as you are ready?"

Adding a winking emote, he pressed send and thought about what to wear for his date. Almost as much as he thought about what his date would wear.

He still couldn't believe Jim asked him to bring his wife to a double date. That asshole would probably salivate seeing Lara in the kind of outfits she decided to wear for their dates these days.

He would definitely try to flirt with her, even with her husband around. That almost made the idea intriguing, if only to see ladies' man Jim fail miserably in his attempts to charm his wife.

---

Lara was in a fantastic mood as she rolled the stroller with Jack inside through the park while looking around in awe. "You were right. This place really is amazing," she told the old man at her side as both her and her son took in their colourful surroundings.

Not too long after entering the park she had been greeted by the same old man she met here a week ago. A short conversation and a few minutes later he was already showing her a difficult to find spot, just like he had promised.