Living the Dream Ch. 04

Story Info
Fay and Warren continue to torment Sofi.
2.9k words
4.38
4.5k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slowly disentangled ourselves and I slumped to one side. Fay rolled off on the other side and lay in the other direction. All three of us were breathing heavily and shone with sweat. I raised my head and looked at Sofi. Her face was smeared with Fay's juices and she had a strange glowing beauty. I saw Fay begin to crawl around and looked down as she dragged herself between Sofi's legs. Sofi's shaven cunt was oozing with my cum and Fay seemed eager not to let it go to waste and began lapping it up as it trickled out.

By now my dick was only semi-rigid and felt sticky so I moved up until it was level with Sofi's face. Her eyes were closed, and she seemed to be in a world of her own, quietly enjoying Fay's ministrations so I took a handful of her hair and turned her head sideways. Her eyes opened with surprise as she took in the sight of my dick, hovering before her but she got the message immediately. She opened her mouth and her skilful tongue began to clean me.

I lay there for some time, totally relaxed, loving the soft touch of her lips and tongue. Slowly my dick came back to life and started to fill her mouth and she struggled slightly as I held her in place. Her writhing must have alerted Fay as she lifted her head to see what was going on, and she grinned broadly.

"No stopping you tonight, is there," she commented, and I smiled back at her while fighting to stop Sofi from getting away. "Let's take this upstairs," Fay suggested, and, after a moment's thought, I agreed and let Sofi pull her head back and take a few gasps of air. Fay and I stood up and dragged Sofi onto her hands and knees. We made her crawl up the stairs to the master bedroom while Fay and I followed on behind clinging onto each other like a pair of lovers.

In the bedroom I fell forward onto the bed and then rolled onto my back. My dick was now back to its former glory. I beckoned to Sofi and then pointed at my proud member. She got the message at once, crawling onto the bed and lowering herself, impaling herself on me. Fay climbed alongside me and together we watched as the young girl bounced up and down, using my dick to fuck herself. Fay and I snuggled together occasionally kissing but mostly watching Sofi. She had a strange glow about her as if she had finally found her rightful place in the world. I reached down and stroked her thighs, trying to show my gentler side, while Fay reached over and helped by fingering her clit.

My cum wasn't as spectacular this time, being more of a pleasant warm wave that wafted through me. It was made even nicer because Sofi kept going, determined to reach her own goal before she stopped. When she finally achieved her orgasm, she collapsed forward. The poor girl was exhausted, as we all were. Fay and I pulled the covers over all three of us with Sofi lying between us and we cuddled together. There were kisses all round before the lights went out.

I was the first to wake the next morning. When I looked at the clock, I was shocked but not surprised at how late it was. I was reluctant to drag myself away from the warm flesh that I was spooning but I needed some liquid refreshment. I tried to be as stealthy as possible as I got out of bed, but Fay's head moved and one eye opened.

"What time is it?" came her dusky, sleepy voice. When I told her she simply shrugged and said, "who cares," and snuggled deeper into the embrace of Sofi.

I put on a bathrobe and wandered, still half-asleep, down to the kitchen. With my brain still befuddled I blundered around making coffee. Trying to look posh I loaded a tray with a pot of freshly brewed coffee, a jug of milk, a sugar bowl and three delicate cups and saucers. Usually it was just grabbing a mug of instant before dashing out of the door to get to work but today felt special.

Back upstairs Fay had woken up properly and was now kneeling up on the bed covering Sofi's face with her pussy. She wore a broad smile and nothing else and looked almost beatific. I put the tray down and poured us both a cup of coffee. It seemed that Sofi would have to wait until her morning duties were performed. I caught the occasional glimpse of Sofi's pink tongue as it lapped at Fay's wet cunt. I handed Fay a cup and I sat on the side of the bed watching her face while idly stroking Sofi's soft cunt. I slipped two fingers inside Sofi's already eager and inviting cunt and Fay had a look on her face that was one I had seen so many times before and I knew she was building to an orgasm. Suddenly she held out her cup to me and I took it quickly as she came, almost violently. The disaster of a coffee-soaked bed avoided she fell back against the headboard, her rigid body consumed with little tremors. Slowly she relaxed and softened, and Sofi gradually emerged from beneath her, grinning from ear to ear, pleased at a job well done. At last all three of us could enjoy a drink in relative calm.

"Wow!" said Fay, in between sips, "remind me to start the day with an orgasm more often." Beside her Sofi giggled and looked pleased with herself.

Despite the sight of two gorgeous naked women splayed out on the bed before me, just for once my stomach overruled my dick. I announced that I was going to make breakfast and stood up. Down in the kitchen I started toast and scrambled eggs. I heard the women giggling as they came down the stairs and turned as they came in. Fay had put on her silk dressing-gown, but Sofi was still naked. She ended up staying that way all weekend and seemed to love it. There is something symbolic about nudity amongst clothed people and Fay and I felt superior and somewhat removed. From Sofi's demeanour it seemed she appreciated and enjoyed this clarity of status.

To add to the symbolism, when I served up I put two plates of food on the table and one on the floor next to it. Sofi needed no explanation and went to her knees at once and all three of us ate breakfast in a contented silence.

Throughout the day we inevitably fucked several times, but we also did a lot of talking. We wanted to know more about Sofi's likes and dislikes so we could plan further adventures. Not surprisingly, as we already knew it, she loved to be spanked. Indeed, she loved any sort of beating. Fay and I decided that we would have to add to our collection of toys. She said she tolerated but didn't really like having her arse used and we decided that she needed more training. And she hated clamps!

There were two challenges we could address straight away. Fay went upstairs to find the butt-plug from her toy box, and I went to the utility room to grab some clothes pegs. More sophisticated clamps could come later. When we returned with our treasures held out the look on Sofi's face was a joy to behold. I don't know whether, by admitting to her dislikes, she had hoped to avoid them, but if that was her plan then it backfired big time.

There were tears beginning to form in her eyes when we ordered her to her knees with her head on the floor, displaying her arse to the world. Fay's plug was only one step up from the smallest and so should be relatively easy for anyone, but it was large enough that it would be a presence for a novice. I very kindly lubed it generously and, while Fay held her cheeks apart, I inserted it into her arse with almost infinite slowness. She made a token gesture of trying to get away but in the end bowed to the inevitable. It was a delight to watch her anus stretch to receive it. I was determined that later today I would fuck her there. We made her walk around the room in front of us so that she could feel the full effect and then made her kneel at our feet.

She got down with a slight awkwardness from the butt-plug but put on a brave face so as not to displease us. However, her face changed dramatically when I reached under the cushion and pulled out a handful of clothes-pegs. Her eyes pleaded with me, but it was something she had to learn. Fay took hold of her left breast and squeezed it so that the nipple stood out. As the peg bit and took hold she made a small yelp that drifted off into a whimper. We repeated the process on her other boob and then sat back and looked at her. She was obviously upset and fighting against the urge to double over into a ball at our feet.

"Kneel up straight, girl," I commanded her, and slowly she did so.

The pegs stood out proudly and her nipples were fiercely pinched. I flicked each in turn with my fingers and she cried out each time. Then Fay took hold of both of them and pulled, not enough to dislodge them but enough to stretch her tits out.

"Hands behind your back!" I ordered her when I saw her move to protect herself and she obeyed me instantly.

Fay continued to play with her boobs, pulling then this way and that before finally letting go of the pegs and sitting back.

"Better get used to it, girl," said Fay, "next time we do your cunt as well. Now, go and fetch some wine."

Slowly Sofi stood up her mind now conscious of both the plug and the pegs and walked carefully into the kitchen, returning moments later with a bottle and three glasses. I opened the bottle and poured three drinks and held up my glass for a toast.

"Here's to a brave girl," I said smiling at Sofi and her eyes lit up when she realised I meant it.

We only left the pegs on for another ten minutes or so but enjoyed the moment of agony when they came off although I'm not sure Sofi did. The plug stayed in place for the rest of the day. We spent the rest of the afternoon in general chatter, slowly learning more about our new friend. At one-point Fay picked up her laptop and checked for messages.

"Oh, we have a new message from Lotti."

She angled it so I could watch as she opened the e-mail. She said she was looking forward to meeting us but in the meantime why didn't we contact her on skype. She had an empty afternoon and would be on the computer most of the time. Fay read it out loud and Sofi knelt in front of us looking puzzled.

"Lotti is another girl we contacted via that website," Fay explained to her, "she's visiting next weekend."

Sofi's face dropped with disappointment.

"Did you think you'd be the only one, bitch?" Fay snarled at her but then her voice softened, "who knows, we may even let you play together. That would be fun wouldn't it?"

"Yes, Miss," replied Sofi and her face brightened just a little but she still didn't look convinced.

"Come and sit up here," said Fay and she patted the seat between us, "and we'll skype her."

Once Sofi was settled on the couch squeezed between us, Fay put in the address and waited for a reply. It came almost immediately, and a pretty dark-haired head appeared on the screen. Fay had angled the laptop to include all three of us sitting squashed together. In unison Fay and I waved and called out "Hi".

"Hi," came the reply from a slightly puzzled face, "I wasn't expecting three of you."

"This is Sofi," explained Fay, "we found her on the same website where we found you. She's been with us for the weekend. We've had loads of fun ... haven't we Sofi?"

"Yes, Miss."

Lotti looked intrigued. "May I ask ... has she been a good girl?"

"She's been very good. Just what we're looking for."

"She's very pretty."

"As are you, my dear, if I may say so."

"Thank you, Miss," and the face on the screen looked visibly coy.

"She's been trying out new things," said Fay with a hint of mischief in her voice. She turned to Sofi and said, "why don't you show Lotti what you're wearing."

Sofi looked puzzled until Fay clarified things by telling her to turn around and kneel up on the couch. A look of horror crossed her face as she realised what was being demanded of her, but she slowly and reluctantly did as she was told. She knelt up with her bottom in the air and I held her cheeks apart to give Lotti the best view. The oval black base of the butt-plug showed clearly on the small image on our screen and grew clearer as Fay brought the camera closer.

At the other end of the line Lotti giggled. "Is this her first time?" she asked.

"Yes, and she struggled a bit, but I think she's enjoying it now. Its been in there most of the afternoon. We'll take it out later tonight."

Sofi slowly turned back round and resumed her seat, her face blushing bright red.

"So, are you looking forward to visiting us, Lotti?" Fay asked her.

"You do sound like a fun couple. I noticed her bottom looked a little red."

"Oh, we had to spank her a few times when she was disobedient."

"It is good for discipline."

"We think so. It what we expect of our special friends."

"I must confess that I frequently require discipline."

"Then I'm sure we'll get on together."

After chatting for a little longer and making arrangements to meet in the middle of next week for our first face to face we reluctantly signed off. I was very pleased with how the chat had gone. I'd been worried that Sofi's presence might have put her off but if anything, it seemed to make her even more keen to meet us. And she wasn't shy about making it clear what she expected from a visit. After Sofi had returned to her place on the floor, we decided to order pizza for dinner, none of us having the urge to do any cooking. They told us it would be about fifteen minutes. Plenty of time for a quick play around I thought. I pulled aside my bathrobe and beckoned Sofi forward, spreading my legs and showing off my already growing dick. Then I sat back and enjoyed the feel of her lips and tongue, an experience that was already becoming pleasantly familiar.

Once I was fully hard and she was beginning to choke I pushed her off and made her turn around and sit on my dick facing away from me. As she started to slide up and down Fay leaned over and began to kiss and suck on her nipples. They were still tender from the pegs and every so often Fay would nip them with her teeth. This made Sofi squeal and jump which was having exciting results on my dick. I could feel my desire rising and I pulled her down onto me, driving myself as deep as I could go and exploded inside her. I fell back into the couch just as the doorbell rang.

I heard, rather than saw, the smack that Fay gave to Sofi's bottom.

"Come on, girl, don't keep the man waiting. Go and answer the door. Its our pizzas. Here's some money."

There was a pause and then the sound of another smack. I opened my eyes and saw Sofi looking at Fay with horror. I decided to help out by lifting her off me and onto her feet and adding a hearty smack of my own.

"Do as you're told, girl, and answer the door."

Looking back at us in disbelief she made her way to the front door. She tried her best to cover herself as she opened it. At first just by a tiny amount but then she was forced to open it wide enough to take the pizza boxes that were held out to her. Now forced to use both hands she gave up trying to hide herself but managed to conceal her lower half with the boxes while she handed over the money with the other.

"Keep the change," called out Fay hardly able to suppress her laughter.

"Thank you, Ma'am ... err have fun."

Sofi was finally able to close the door and return to the safety of the room bring with her three pizza boxes. It was only after she had put them down that I noticed that my cum was running down the inside of her thighs. The poor delivery man must have been at a loss. It seemed that Sofi was the only one not to find it funny.

To be continued ...