Living the Dream Ch. 03

Story Info
Fay and me and Sofi makes three.
1.8k words
4.43
4.4k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was my cue and I opened the kitchen door. Fay and Sofi were sat side by side and Fay had a handful of Sofi's hair and had pulled her head back. That must have been the squeal I heard. I took a moment to take a good look at Sofi. At the café she had been dressed for work and looked every inch the respectable working woman. Now she was more the typical teenager. She had on a pink top that was short enough to show her midriff and a skirt that, as I came in, had already ridden up and clearly showed a pair of pink panties. She wore a pair of wedge sandals to complete the ensemble. She was sprawled across the sofa with a look of pain and fear on her face. I stood there, uncertain how to proceed but luckily Fay had things in hand. She let go of her grip on Sofi's hair and smoothed it gently before turning her attention to me.

"Isn't she a pretty little thing?" she asked, and I nodded in agreement. "I think we all deserve a glass of wine, don't you?"

I could take a hint and went back to the kitchen and re-emerged with a bottle and three glasses. Mine and Fay's were already half full, so I poured out a third glass for Sofi and handed it to her.

"But I don't ..." she started to say.

"Drink it, slut," said Fay with that same menace in her voice. "Why don't you join us, honey."

I took my drink and sat down of the sofa. Sofi was now between us, trapped. Fay lifted her arm and forced her to swallow a large gulp of wine and then slowly began to trail a finger up and down her bare arm. Sofi tried to move away but I was tight up against her on the other side.

"So, little slut," Fay asked her slowly, "why were you spying on Warren the other day."

"It was an accident, I promise," Sofi's voice was querulous as she struggled to remain calm.

"You little fucking liar," Fay snapped, and Sofi pressed even harder against me as she tried to shy away. "I watched you from the upstairs window. You fetched a stepladder from the shed, you little bitch. Don't you think you should apologise for your perverted behaviour?"

In a quiet and timid voice Sofi managed to get out, "I'm sorry, Sir."

"That was extremely naughty of you Sofi," I replied, not wishing to let her off too easily, "but I think you should in some way make amends."

"Not that I blame you," added Fay, "he's a good-looking chap." As she spoke her roving fingers moved off Sofi's arm and started running circles around her tits. As I watched she started to creep under her top. Sofi's hand came up and tried to stop Fay's hand. Fay quickly slapped her hand away and resumed her explorations.

"Would you like to fuck him?" she asked, whispering in Sofi's ear, "I bet you would."

As she spoke, she pulled up her top and revealed a pink bra that matched the pink panties that were still on display where her skirt had ridden up. I thought it was about time I joined in, so I put my hand on her thigh. Her skin was soft and smooth as I moved my hand up and down. Her knees clamped together as I went higher so I slapped her leg quite hard. She gasped and Fay grinned at the noise the smack made. She was concentrating on Sofi's tits. Her top had now been pushed up showing all her top and her bra had been tugged down so that her little tits and their perky nipples showed themselves to us. I started to stroke a finger along the front of her panties.

"Please stop, don't ..." Sofi pleaded very convincingly.

In response Fay swung her leg over the girl and sat on her lap facing her and trapping my hand tight against her pussy. I could already feel it getting damp down there. Fay grabbed hold of both her nipples and squeezed them tight making her squeal in agony.

"You little slut, you have a lot of making up to do. Shut the fuck up and take what you deserve."

And Fay squeezed and tugged on her nipples once more. My movement was limited but I stroked as well as I could along the outline of her pussy and she began to leak quite profusely.

"We have a wet cunt here," I informed Fay, "she's really getting turned on."

Fay rolled off Sofi and then pushed the coffee table out of the way with her foot, clearing a space in front of us. She stood up, pulling Sofi up next to her.

"Time to show us your charms, bitch. Strip!"

When Sofi hesitated and looked puzzled Fay slapped her once, twice across her cheeks. Sofi quickly got the idea and slowly pulled the crop-top over her head. Fay snatched it off her and flung it into the corner of the room. Sofi reached behind her and found the zip of the skirt. She wiggled out of it and it fell to the floor. Again, Fay grabbed it, almost tripping the girl up. Sofi stood before me, trying in vain to cover herself up. Fay was having none of it and she pulled down one of the shoulder straps of Sofi's bra before reaching behind her and skilfully unsnapping the clasp with one hand. She slapped Sofi's hands out of the way as she pulled the bra free. We both paused to admire the view in front of us.

Guessing Fay's next move, I stood up and went behind Sofi and grabbed both her arms and pulled her tight against me. She gasped in surprise and made a vain attempt to struggle free. Over her shoulder I saw Fay smiling broadly as she stooped and pulled the last scrap of pink lace from Sofi's body. She wriggled desperately as she was forcibly denuded, but I held on tight. Fay stood in front of her and took a nipple in each hand and squeezed it hard. She pulled and twisted Sofi's tits, almost lifting her off her feet. She then slapped both tits several times. I could hear quiet sobs coming from the girl I was holding. Fay walked to the side and took Sofi's hand and pushed it between us, rubbing it over my hard dick already striving to break free from my trousers.

"Is this what you're after, you little slut?" asked Fay, "you want some of my husband's dick?"

I felt Sofi tremble when Fay spoke, but she had stopped trying to escape. Fay let go of her hand, but it stayed where it was, firmly over the bulge in my trousers.

"On your knees, bitch," Fay ordered and pulled her out of my grip. Sofi seemed to have lost the will to resist and dropped to her knees. Fay made her turn to face me. My hard dick was now a tent pole in my trousers and was at eye level. I looked down and there were tears streaking her face. I almost expected her to use her safe word but, much to my relief, she didn't.

"Well, bitch, now's your chance. Unzip him!" ordered Fay.

When Sofi hesitated, she bent down and smacked her, hard, several times on her arse. She quickly got the message and reached up and pulled down my zip. Little more encouragement was needed as, without any underwear getting in the way my dick almost sprang free on its own. Fay grabbed her hair and tilted her face upwards.

"Happy now? Like what you see, bitch?" she asked.

"Its ... its very big, Miss," was all Sofi could manage.

Fay took her hand again and made her wrap her fingers around my dick. I was desperately trying to distract myself and not cum at her first touch. She was ordered to kiss it. Another hesitation and another couple of hard, noisy smacks on her arse and some gentle pressure from behind, persuaded her to lean forward and touch it with her lips. Oh, fuck, this was really happening! With a hand in her hair Fay ordered her to open her mouth and she was pushed onto me. I watched as my dick disappeared inside her mouth. Fay kept the pressure on for what seemed like an age before pulling Sofi back off me. She was spluttering and gasping for air and drool was running down her chin and dripping onto her tits. She was pushed forward, and my dick went inside her again. This time I took over. Taking her head in both my hands, I pulled her on to me. She struggled but I held her firmly in place. As she spluttered and struggled to breathe, Fay stood up and started to strip off.

I continued to fuck Sofi's face as I watched Fay put on a show for my benefit. Where she'd learned all the tricks, I have no idea, but it was fun to watch. She even turned her back to me and bent over at the waist while she peeled off her panties, treating me to a sight of her asshole. This was her fantasy and she seemed determined to enjoy every moment of it. Then she knelt back down behind Sofi and grabbed her shoulders and pulled her off me. Sofi tumbled backwards and lay on the carpet, an expression of surprise on her face. A face that quickly disappeared as Fay shuffled forward and planted her wet pussy on Sofi's mouth. A smile rapidly spread across her face.

"Mmmmm, good girl," she said looking at me, "I think she's learning."

My trousers had fallen round my ankles and I nearly toppled over in my haste to get out of them. As I pulled off my t-shirt Fay grabbed Sofi's ankles and lifted them up, spreading them wide and I was greeted with the sight of her young pussy, the lips spread and the wet pink inside clearly visible. I could also see the neat pucker of her arse. She was being displayed to me, inviting me in and I didn't hesitate to accept the invitation.

I dropped to my knees and pushed into her tight wet cunt. It felt so good. It was warm and slick and gripped my dick with youthful muscles. As I pushed all the way in, I leaned forward and kissed Fay lovingly on the mouth. I could feel the tension in her response and knew her orgasm wasn't far off. Nor was mine. I could feel it slowly rising to the surface, unstoppable in its progress. Fay's back arched suddenly, and she swore loudly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuck!"

I was seconds behind her as, with a final deep thrust, I filled Sofi's cunt with my cum. Both Fay and I surfed the waves of our orgasms until she collapsed forward onto Sofi and I slumped onto Fay. Our breathing was erratic and laboured.

To be continued ...