Living Their Fantasies in Paris Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, let's get you dressed and get out of here. I've planned a nice dinner for us, back at the hotel."

Rob helped Cindy don her corset and boots, locking them in place, per usual, and then let her go, to slip on her dress, while he gathered up all of the Chasti-Permalock components into a canvas tote bag that they had provided.

As they stepped out of the treatment room, they ran into the store owner, who greeted them like great friends.

"Oh, there you are." She said, giving both of them the French double-cheek kiss. "You just missed Madam DeGare. She's one of our favorite customers and a major investor in this store, you know. When I mentioned you were in to get fitted, she wanted to congratulate you, Cindy, for taking this next great step. Unfortunately, she had to leave for some important appointment."

"I'm sure you'll meet up with her again. I know that she is dying to see your new Chasti appliance."

Cindy was embarrassed to hear that word of her new fixture was spreading. The thought, though, excited her in some new weird way. What would people think of her, when they found out - if they found out. Would they see her as a slut or slave, or as some kind of - what was the term - 'fembot', who had no control over her own sex.

Is that what she is, now?

The Madam continued, interrupting Cindy's musings.

"All of your latex has been modified to accommodate your new Chasti appliance. I'm having one of my team deliver them to your hotel, so you won't have to haul all of it back to your rooms."

"Thank you for all of your business. I sincerely hope you both enjoy it all. Especially you, Cindy. The beautiful people who participate in the Chasti-Permalock lifestyle are exceptional and always sexually fulfilled."

With that the Madam again gave each of them a hug and walked them out the door.

The late afternoon weather was gorgeous, so Rob proposed that they walk back to the hotel. He suggested that it would give them a chance to walk off their emotions.

Cindy sure needed time to think, and walking with the Chasti didn't seem to be a problem. It wasn't painful or uncomfortable, although it certainly was distracting.

As they walked, at first, they said very little, both lost in their own thoughts and dreams.

At one point, Rob broke the silence. Holding up his wrist he showed Cindy the watch-controller.

"This watch functions as the controller for your Chasti. It is part of me, just as that is part of you. I can never remove this - it's locked on. It is just another aspect of this whole thing that ties us together, forever."

Cindy just nodded, still lost in her thoughts. This was just one more aspect of the new situation to consider. She liked the idea, though. She didn't want anyone else to have so much control over her life and her sex. She saw that the watch was a commitment from Rob, to always be the one. She liked and wanted him to have control. That was her most important desire.

But this thing was permanent, and it was so mechanically controlling. Her sex was now part of an 'appliance'!

She could never even touch herself. She would have to give herself enemas for the rest of her life! She had to pee through a penis for the rest of her life!

As she contemplated her fate, she started to cry, softly, realizing that she was now locked forever into the lifestyle that had been created for her, here in Paris.

Rob noticed, and pulled her to his side. Holding her tightly as the continued to walk together like two young lovers, down the charming Paris streets.

By the time they reached the front door of the hotel, Cindy had stopped her tears, and had started to surrender to her new attachment.

They took the small lift up to their room where Cindy immediately went into the bathroom and closed the door.

There, she stripped off her dress and proceeded to examine her crotch and the thing securely attached to her body. She knew it was part of her now, and would be forever.

She pulled the little penis out of her purse and after examining it, she slipped her finger through the ring, sat on the toilet and inserted it into the appliance's pee hole. Immediately a stream of urine began to flow into the toilet bowl. Although she vaguely felt her bladder emptying, she didn't feel the passage of urine through her urethra. It just felt wrong.

When the flow stopped, she unplugged the penis and rinsed it out with a little soap in the sink. That too just seemed wrong, but there was no other option.

As she was still locked into her corset, it was difficult to bend too much to examine deeper, but she managed. A hand mirror allowed her to study most of it.

She reached down between her legs and tried to remove the plug in the front. It was difficult with her long, cumbersome nails but she was able to twist and remove the plug that filled the inside of the dildo in her pussy. Well, she thought it wasn't really her pussy any more. It was a plug mounted in a collar, mounted in her pussy.

She found that it slid out easily. Just as Lucy had explained, she'd be able to give herself periodic cleanings, there.

Her ass hole was next. It was really hard to get to, restricted as she was, but again she was eventually able to reach. The rear plug was just like the one in front. It was longer and bigger around than the one in front. She would be shitting through the hole it left behind.

She hated the thought, but she'd have to experiment with both of her holes and their plugs, later on.

It all just seemed so mechanical. But there was something about it all that aroused her. She was surprised that she seemed to be successfully coming to terms with her new self. When she thought about the vibrators and the incredible orgasm she had enjoyed when Rob had turned them on, earlier, she began to feel a little better - but only a little.

After a while she walked out into the room and up to Rob. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly whispering into his chest, "Oh master, will you please unlock my clothes?"

Rob hugged her and kissed her passionately. He then started the process of unlocking her corset and boots and undressing her.

When she was fully naked, or as naked as she would now ever be, she nodded and crawled into bed, folded herself into a fetal position and overwhelmed by the events of the day, fell into an exhausted sleep.

Rob, very worried that he may have gone too far with the fetish fulfillment game, sat quietly and read until he received a text message from the front desk that a rather large delivery had just arrived.

He quietly snuck out and retrieved a couple of large boxes, that he deposited in a corner of his room. He knew that they contained Cindy's modified latex outfits. They could wait until morning.

He used the bathroom and then he crawled into bed, avoiding contact with Cindy. Not wanting to disturb her rest. He prayed that she would be OK in the morning.

End of Part 6