Living Their Fantasies in Paris Pt. 07

Story Info
Getting used to chastity. Another fetish party, and a tail.
13.1k words
4.68
16.9k
8

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Day 23)

When Rob awoke and turned over, he found Cindy sitting up in bed, staring at nothing. She blinked and looked at him and gave him a weak smile.

Rob took it as a good sign.

"How are you feeling this morning my love?"

"Hungry." Was her only reply.

"Well why don't you go get cleaned up while I order a room service breakfast? The douche and enema tubes are in that Chasti-Permalock bag. You'll need to use them."

Cindy didn't' particularly care for the reminder of her 'appliance', but she crawled out of bed, slipped on her mules and dipped into the bag to find the two devices. They were in individual, clear plastic cases under some pouches. She grabbed them and walked into the bathroom.

She sat on the toilet and plugged in her little penis. She had to bend over to look past her big boobs and see the flow commence. When it stopped, she unplugged and quickly rinsed it in the sink. She didn't think she'd ever get used to that procedure. The thought of owning a little dick and peeing through it was just too absurd.

It took some doing and a lot of fiddling to complete the internal cleansing process. It felt very mechanical to her. After all, she was just plugging things into holes in her crotch. She couldn't feel much of anything down there. They weren't her own pussy and ass hole, but the appliance's holes, front and back. It just seemed very weird. The only thing she did feel was the water as it flowed in, and then out again.

Afterwards she took a shower. Using the hand-held part of the spray she washed her crotch, but didn't feel the once pleasant impact of the water on her vagina and anus. She missed that too.

She started feeling sorry for herself and started to tear up. How could this be happening, she thought? How could Rob do this to me? How did it go this far? But the answer was obvious. They had taken to living out their fantasies, not really understanding the difference between dreams and their implications on reality. Now they, particularly she, was stuck with it.

With that realization, she actually started feeling a little better. She was, after all, actually living the things she'd secretly dreamed about. She realized that that was the case for Rob too. A wife with a Chasti-Permalock appliance must have been one of his biggest dreams. He must be overjoyed. Deep down she was glad that she could give him that happiness.

When she started soaping and massaging her new breasts, she started to get that sexy tingling feeling in her pussy. At least that, was still there and feeling fine. She took her time in the shower, examining by feel the appliance sealed to her crotch. As she worked her hands from front to back, it felt smooth over her mons, at least until she hit the tiny seam where the extended plug for her vagina covered her clit. Then came her tiny pee hole, just in front of the two-part plug in her vagina. After that she felt the jack for her recharger followed by the two-part plug for her ass hole. She followed the thing as it narrowed and ran up her ass crack until it ended just below her tailbone. There was some sort of round socket back there that she hadn't noticed before, and it hadn't been mentioned, that she could recall. She'd have to ask Rob if he knew what it was.

After feeling herself up, 'hah', she finished her shower and then worked on her makeup and hair before walking out into the bedroom.

Luckily, she had just missed the delivery of breakfast. She giggled, thinking about what would have happened if the server had still been there when she stepped out nude and with the appliance in place between her legs. How would they have explained that? She thought. How would she explain it to anyone in the years to come? Hmm. Good question.

They ate breakfast hungrily and with little conversation. Rob was still keeping a low profile, waiting for Cindy to give him some indication about how she felt. Cindy was still trying to figure out how she felt.

When they had finished their last piece of toast. Rob looked at Cindy and said, simply, "well?"

She looked at him, "it's really weird. I don't know what to think. We may have gone too far with our fantasy fulfillment, but I guess it's too late now. I suppose I'm going to have to get used to the new me."

Rob let out a sigh of relief. "That's my girl. My sexy new wife. I'm so excited by the new you, let's give it a try?" With that he brought his watch/controller up and started pressing some buttons. He set the pussy and ass vibrators to a 4 setting and the clit vibrator to just a one, for the moment."

Cindy jerked and grabbed her crotch. She stood up and staggered over to the bed and collapsed onto the mattress.

Rob followed and laid down beside her. She wiggled until she was laying on her side, her head on his chest. He hugged her, and massaged her breasts, taking breaks periodically to slowly manipulate the controls for her vibrators. Ramping up her pleasure, then adjusting it down for a while before taking it back up, higher.

Cindy was really enjoying the feelings. She could feel her excitement growing rapidly. She had to admit to herself that the new appliance was fabulous for giving her pleasure like she had never experienced before.

And then she came. And it took her breath away, it felt so very good.

Rob slowed things down for a while, before slowly ramping things up again. This time he took her clit vibrator up to a seven before she exploded in another orgasm, that seemed bigger than the last.

When he didn't think she could take any more, he again backed all of the vibrators down to much lower settings; her clit one to zero. He toyed with her for a full hour before starting another cycle. Slowly speeding things up until her pussy and ass vibrators were at nine and her clit at eight.

Cindy was afraid she was going to go crazy, her orgasm exploded and she saw stars for a few seconds before panting "Oh master, please stop. I can't take any more. I'll die!".

Rob, happily cut the speeds down to minimal levels and allowed his lover to recover.

After many minutes, Cindy sighed and rolled off of Rob's chest. She was still breathing heavily, but was slowing down. She had a contented smile on her face, and even though she was covered in sweat and her make-up was a mess, Rob thought she was the sexiest thing he had ever seen.

Finally, she said, simply "Oh my God! This thing is fantastic! I just may be able to live with it." Before she broke out laughing.

They lay there for another couple of hours, dozing. Both happy and relieved that they had come to terms with the new appliance and its magical powers. Permanent though they may be.

They finally stirred into motion. Rob grabbed the bathroom and got cleaned up. He was so horny he almost wanked himself off in the shower, but decided he could hold off until later. He was dying to see how the new appliance would feel when it swallowed his dick.

Cindy did a repeat of the morning's tasks in the bathroom. Getting more comfortable with the processes, but still feeling odd about the whole thing.

As she came out, Rob was opening the boxes from Amour Fétiche, and joining in, Cindy realized that she was excited to get back into her sexy latex outfits.

All of her original cat suits, body suits, bras, panties and corsets were packed in paper wrappings. Even the new leather over-bust corset with its bigger cups. It was like Christmas, unwrapping all of her presents! She noticed that there were new, white corsets, to go with the original black and royal blue pair.

She could immediately see that they had all been modified to fit her new breasts, and that none of them included padded cups - there was no need. Her breasts were now huge, as is! She also saw that none of them included plugs or dildos, nor did they have locks on the crotch zippers any more, again there was no need.

One odd thing that she noted was that they included holes about 2 inches in diameter at the top of the butt. All included small covers, in place to fill the holes. She wasn't sure what they were for, but Rob said he would show her later.

First, they had to decide what to wear to go out for lunch.

Rob picked out his favorite royal blue cat suit and the matching over-bust corset - for added support. Cindy was happy that the cat suit fit her perfectly. As Rob laced the corset, tighter and tighter, Cindy remembered that it had been resized to take her waist down to 20 inches. As her waist had shrunk over the past couple of weeks, she had gotten more comfortable with the older corsets that took her to 22. The new ones were once again very tight, and it took them quite a while to get them laced to their target size. Once again Cindy had trouble breathing, bending and twisting under the new restrictions.

She admitted to herself, that it felt really good to be back wearing her latex and corset.

Rob then moved onto her tall pony boots. They were laced and locked along with her corset. It had been several days since she had worn the tall hooved boots and it took her a few minutes to get used to them.

Cindy slipped a pretty little dress over her head and pulled her neck chain out and down in front, and was ready to go.

They walked around, window shopping and had lunch at a café where Cindy could only eat a little due to her new corset.

Later in the afternoon Rob said, "let's head back to the hotel, I need to check out your new appliance. Just to make sure that it works as well for me as it does for you."

Cindy gave him a sly grin, "oh, I'm not sure if you're up for it. It almost killed me; you know. It just might do you in."

"I'll take my chances, and I bet you'll enjoy yourself too."

Cindy, feeling devilish and not a little anxious for more great sex, stepped out into the street and waved down a passing cab. She told the driver to get them to their hotel, right now!

Upon arrival, they ran into the front door like a couple of ecstatic children, just released from school at the start of summer vacation.

They were still laughing and giggling and pawing at one another when they got into their room.

In no time, they were on the bed, kissing and hugging with all the passion they could muster.

Rob unzipped Cindy's blue latex crotch, and used his controller to unlock Cindy's front plug. It came away, exposing the hole for her vagina and uncovering her engorged clit. As he positioned himself between her legs, she took it from his hand and examined it. She had never really seen the thing, outside of her body and found it fascinating. It was ingenious how it covered her clit, yet allowed her penis to plug through and into her catheter while filling her vagina with that perfect vibrating phallus.

In the mean-time, Rob had slid down her body and was applying his mouth and tongue to her exposed clit. Her vagina gaped open, held by the appliance's collar. Rob could also feel the attachments that held her catheter in place. He knew that the valve on the thing wouldn't allow any urine to leak out. He had no interest in that kink.

While he licked and sucked, he used the controller to turn on the anal vibrator. He could feel its action through the appliance.

Cindy enjoyed Rob's attention immensely, but the feelings were muted by the covering of her pussy lips and the collar that held her open. They blocked a lot of the sensations she usually felt. It was disappointing, but somehow, she was kind of excited by the restriction.

Cindy did reach a nice orgasm from Rob's work on her exposed clit.

Immediately afterward, Rob slid up and pushed his very hard cock into the appliance's front hole - Cindy's new vagina. She only felt the front part of his cock as it reached deeper into her uterus. She couldn't feel it until then.

Rob found that his cock fit in the appliances hole perfectly, snug but not tight on his fully engorged member. The collar that held Cindy so open, was just the right size to gently grip his cock. It felt good, but a little rigid and cold where his balls contacted the appliance.

As he started to pump, Cindy was again disappointed that she couldn't feel all that much, and there was no contact with her clit; although it wasn't covered, it was too shielded by the appliance that framed it.

Rob, was really turned on by the whole thing. Although his cock wasn't feeling Cindy's pussy lips, as it always had, it could feel the soft moist flesh of her vagina.

He could also feel the vibrations emanating from the rear plug, as they transmitted through the entire appliance. That felt good on his cock and balls.

It wasn't long before he exploded, and filled her pussy with his cum. She felt it, warm inside her and it did feel good, but she was still disappointed in the whole process. My god, she thought she had just described sex as a 'process'. Cindy suddenly understood that fucking was now a totally different experience for her. Her body was now fully under the control of Rob and the appliance as far as sex was concerned. Where the orgasms and enjoyment she received from the appliance and its vibrators were truly fantastic and mind-blowing, the sex from Rob's once treasured cock was now only so-so.

It was all so confusing, upsetting and arousing...

Rob, though, was blown away by the whole thing. He had had a fantastic orgasm, perhaps his greatest ever, and he realized that it was as much from the mental aspects as the physical. As he had been screwing dear Cindy, he was thinking of who she had become, and what he had done to her. Her sex was now fully under his control and it was the most erotic thing he had ever dreamed of. Oh, there were more fantasies yet unfulfilled, but the Chasti appliance was by far his ultimate dream. And, it would be like this forever!

As he came down, he pulled out of the appliance's hole and reinserted the plug, locking it away with his watch. He also adjusted it to a slow vibrate setting in her vagina, nothing to her clit.

Cindy just lay in the bed, unmoving, lost in thought.

Rob climbed out and went into the shower, coming out 20 minutes later clean and happy.

He saw that Cindy hadn't moved.

"Hey, are you hungry? Why don't you go and get cleaned out and we'll go out and celebrate?"

She looked at him, "is this the way it's going to be from now on? The sex, I mean. The orgasms I had from the thing were fantastic, but I didn't get anywhere near the wonderful feelings from your cock, that I used to get. I don't like that. I miss feeling your cock slide into me."

Rob didn't know what to say. He bent over and kissed her, "Honey, I know that it's all new and strange, but isn't it a huge turn-on? I think we'll get better as we practice, and it will always be a fun and exciting."

As soon as he said 'always' he knew that it was the wrong thing to say. And Cindy's reaction told him so. She started to tear up.

The permanency of the Chasti, was a big deal to both of them. Rob knew that he loved the idea of permanent control of his wife's sex. He also knew that Cindy hadn't gotten used to the idea, and might never get there.

He laid down on the bed and pulled Cindy into an all-encompassing hug, and just held her tightly for a long time. He then whispered into her ear, "we'll be fine, I love you so. I'm so proud of what we've done. You'll be mine forever."

Rob's loving attention and words made Cindy feel better. She was his, forever, and if nothing else, the Chasti would keep them connected forever.

She hugged him, as tightly as she could for a few seconds, and then started crawling out of bed.

She walked a bit unsteadily into the bathroom, and went through the mechanical processes of peeing through her penis, and cleansing herself with the douche and enema devices. She found that she could accomplish all of those delicate operations with the cat suit's crotch zipper open. That was kind of cool, she could stay in her latex that much longer. She zipped herself closed performed the more normal tasks of makeup and hair.

As was the norm these days, Rob was already dressed. He gave her a passionate hug and kiss and handed her one her pretty new dresses. It was, of course, low cut and short skirted. Cindy pulled it on over her head, and got it situated so it would be at least reasonably acceptable in public, and they headed out.

They walked slowly down the streets, looking for a nice place to eat. Cindy's clip, clop steps drawing attention to her feet, her latex and corset displayed her beautiful body and her dress drew attention to her big breasts. Cindy once again enjoyed the stares. They both excited her and humiliated her, to be so on display, and so sexy and slutty in front of everybody. She also found it arousing when she thought about what the gawkers would think if they knew that under her dress her appliance was permanently sealed to her body and that the plugs that were locked into her holes were vibrating and driving her crazy with lust.

Eventually, Rob grew tired of showing off his sexy wife and they picked a restaurant for dinner. Instead of keeping Cindy on display in the center of the room, he steered them to a table in a back corner. Cindy was a little surprised. She had expected to be the subject of attention through dinner.

Half-way through dinner, she began to understand why they were sitting out of the limelight. Rob began fiddling with his watch and she started feeling the vibrations ramp up in her vagina and ass. They felt really good, and she started swaying and squirming in her chair. But when the vibrator over her clit came to life, she let out a little squeal, and embarrassed, she quickly clamped her hand over her mouth and froze in place. She had drawn the attention of some of the people sitting nearby. But after a few seconds they went back to their meals and conversations. Rob was smiling devilishly, and she gave him a look, followed by a gasp, when he adjusted the clit vibrator higher.

"Stop, oh please stop, I' can't come in here, in front of all of these people, she begged."

"Hmm, " he said, "Is that how you ask?"

Cindy knew what he wanted. Frustrated and embarrassed, she whispered, "oh Master, please can you turn off the vibrators?"

"Turn them off? Oh no, that wouldn't be any fun. And, I can barely hear you, anyway."

Now Cindy was getting desperate, her clit, pussy and ass were all coming to life in a big way, and she was so humiliated she knew she was red as a beat.

In a more conversational tone, loud enough to be heard by the people around them, she repeated herself, "oh master, can you please turn down my vibrators?"

Several of the people around them glanced over at Cindy, confused and unsure of what they had just heard. Cindy was absolutely mortified.

Rob nodded sagely, and said "Of course my dear, if that's what you want," and he slowly adjusted the vibrator for her clit down to a minimal setting and the ones in her other holes down to a middling speed.

Cindy sighed with relief and kept her head bowed, looking at her plate until the other diners turned away. She did catch one woman at the next table give her a knowing smile and a wink, before turning back and whispering something to her date. They both giggled like school kids.

At first Cindy was angry with Rob for torturing and embarrassing her so, in front of so many. But the more she thought about the show they'd just put on, the more aroused she got. She had almost lost control and orgasmed in front of a restaurant full of people, forced to that state by Rob and her Chasti.

The more she thought about it the hornier she got. Just as they finished paying their bill, she finally blurted out, "Oh master, can we please go back to the hotel now? I need sex."

Rob, was so surprised that he choked on the sip of wine he had just taken. He immediately stood up, and grabbing Cindy's hand, led her out through the restaurant, ignoring the surprised looks from those who had heard her words.