Living Their Fantasies in Paris Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After touring several of the rooms, and trying not to stare at some of the outfits and goings-on, Cindy came to the conclusion that her outfit and in particular her tail was not so very unusual, at least in this crowd.

After a while they were both a bit overwhelmed and tired of walking, they found a quiet space with a small table that had two empty chairs. Another couple was sitting there and chatting. That couple looked remarkably similar to Rob and Cindy. The wife was in a body-hugging latex dress and the man was nicely dressed in 'normal' street clothes.

When Rob asked if they might sit down, in his weak French, they smiled and said 'of course, please join us,' in very good English. They were Alexander and Catherine and had traveled into Paris from the outskirts, where they owned an old, remodeled farm house on several acres of the countryside.

The four of them initially began discussing banal topics, then they moved to personal details, as they slowly got to know one another. Finally, they felt comfortable enough to discuss the fetishes on display around them.

Rob brought up their meeting with the man and his heavily pierced slave. Catherine said, "Oh, you must mean Monsieur Verlan, and Adele. They have taken their relationship a little far. Certainly, farther than we would ever consider going."

Cindy joined in, "yes, I wasn't sure if Adele truly enjoyed her role, or if she was forced into it."

"Oh, I'm sure it was all consensual. I spoke to her a year ago, when many of her piercings were new, and her nipples only had one stretching ring," she said adding a smirk., "I'm quite certain that she was happy with her lifestyle and the demands her husband places upon her."

About then Simone did a 'drive by' and blurted out "Ah, I'm so happy you have met. It's fate that you should, as Cat and Alex both wear Chasti appliances similar to yours, Cindy."

Cindy was surprised, and embarrassed to be called out like that in front of these near-strangers. But Alex and Cat seemed pleasantly surprised and impressed.

Simone enthusiastically encouraged them to share their experiences. She said she'd love to hear of them herself, but alas had to move on to oversee the party.

It was only then that Rob noticed that Alex wore a watch similar to his. Looking over, he also noticed that Cat wore a similar, but more feminine version of the CP watch/controller, too.

Despite Cindy's discomfort, the four of them began a lengthy and ultimately open and frank discussion of their respective appliances.

Cindy was hesitant to talk about her appliance, so Rob dove right in and covered it in detail. He described all of its functions and told their new friends how fantastic the orgasms were for Cindy.

Alex and Cat could see that Cindy was embarrassed, and attempted to comfort her with their own comments. They also remarked on how much they enjoyed her tail, the only visible aspect of her appliance.

In actuality, Cat was thoroughly impressed by Cindy's Chasti device, as was Alex.

It turned out that Cat and Alex had decided on a complex, custom paired set of Chasti appliances. Cat's was somewhat similar to Cindy's in that it included a collar and vibrating plug for her vagina, but not for her rear. She didn't have anything covering her clit either, although access to it was somewhat blocked by her vaginal cuff. Of course, Alex had the controller for her device.

Alex, also had a Chasti device, that was similar to a cock cage. It blocked all access to his penis, and Cindy had control with her watch. His appliance was unique in several ways.

It came with a vibrating dildo that was a duplicate of his cock when hard. This could be mounted, and locked in place over his tightly covered penis.

With his fake penis in place, Alex could unlock and remove Cat's vibrator and plug into her Chasti appliance's vaginal hole. The vibrations from his dildo would easily bring Cat to orgasm, but it was impossible for him to cum.

If she wanted, Cat could unlock Alex's cage so he could have normal sex with her, but there was a catch that they, mainly Cat, had had built into the Chasti appliances. Alex could only be unlocked once every 30 days.

So, any time they wanted, Cat could have great orgasms with Alex wearing his dildo, but Alex could only have great orgasms at most once every 30 days.

This arrangement was part of the deal they made when they had first started discussing their fantasy fulfillment desires. Cat had been afraid of being the only one controlled by a Chasti, and Alex, was so enamored by the Chasti lifestyle that he had agreed to the limitations she requested. Cat for her part, knew that a horny man, denied orgasms was much more attentive to his wife's desires. So, they worked with Chasti-Permalock to design their custom, paired approach.

Cat was quite content with their current set-up. She didn't have to worry about Alex getting it on with anyone but her. She was no longer worried that with all of the sexy and willing women, and particularly the slaves and pets, that Alex could be too tempted to resist.

Since their appliance installations, though, Alex had become a little dissatisfied with limitations on his orgasms. They had determined that he could do better if he added a Chasti anal cuff and plug appliance whose vibrations would massage his prostate. They understood from the Chasti-Permalock engineers that this, coupled with the vibrations from his mounted dildo would bring him to orgasm while he worked on Cat. Alex wanted the orgasms, but wasn't happy with having to deal with the rear plug.

Cat added that Alex wanted her to add another Chasti appliance, if he took that step, himself. She, however didn't want to try the anal plug as she enjoyed anal sex too much especially now that vaginal sex was controlled by her appliance.

She had been considering the breast appliance options offered by Chasti-Permalock. Their line of nipple shields were interesting her.

Cat described how their standard offering covered the areola and included a cuff around the nipple. They also included a locking cap, like a small thimble that would prevent access to the nipple, when locked in place. The nanites in these appliances could also be set to increase the wearer's breast size, slowly over a period of months to whatever target cup size was desired. Although her breasts were a reasonable B-cup, she had dreamed of having larger ones. Alex added that he'd love to see Cat with beautiful, big breasts like Cindy's.

Cat said that they had, in fact ordered the appliances for Alex and her, but hadn't committed to their installation. They could always return them, if they decided within the next few days to not go through with it.

Rob was fascinated, he began fantasizing about Cindy wearing the nipple appliance, although he didn't expect to utilize the breast expansion option. Cindy's breasts were big enough for him, as is.

Cindy on the other hand felt that her Chasti appliance was more than enough for her.

The two couples continued to discuss their appliances and options, as well as their lifestyles and plans for another hour. Rob mentioned that their time in Paris would soon be ending; that they would be doing more touring of Europe before heading back to the USA. Cindy said though that she would be happy to just stay in Paris for the rest of their trip, and that she might just want to stay in Paris forever.

Rob didn't know how to take her comments, while Alex and Cat though that staying was a great idea, and encouraged them to consider it.

Eventually the party ran down and the four of them got up to head home. Before they could find Simone to say goodbye, Cat invited them to come out to their home for a day to explore the country life, and provided them with a business card with Alex and her address and phone numbers. Cindy loved the idea and said they'd call tomorrow.

They then all said their final good byes and hit the road.

When Rob and Cindy finally got back to their hotel, they were exhausted by the long night they'd had, but they were too horny to sleep. Both of them needed sex.

Rob stripped off Cindy's little dress and began kissing, hugging and fondling her wonderful, latex covered body.

When they came up for air, Cindy looked Rob in the eyes, "Oh master, please fuck me in the ass tonight. Please set the front vibrators to take me over the top. I need it so badly."

Rob's response was, "I'd be delighted." It took him only a couple seconds to strip out of his clothes and lube his penis.

He reached down and opened the zipper on her cat suit, and then used his watch to unlock her rear plug. Next, he set the vibrators on Cindy's Chasti to high levels and before they got up to speed, he placed Cindy on the bed on her knees and elbows. Cindy was already starting to moan and wiggle when he climbed behind her and lifting her tail off to the side, he plugged his rock-hard cock into her rear hole.

Cindy's leash swayed to the rhythm of Rob's pumping or rested on the pillow as they moved.

It didn't take long for Cindy to have her first orgasm. Rob held back as long as he could, but when he realized that Cindy had just begged him to take her in the ass, even though it was only because of how much she loved her Chasti's front vibrators, he blew his load. Cindy felt it and immediately had her second massive orgasm. After that they both collapsed. Cindy onto her huge breasts and Rob off to the side, avoiding Cindy's tail.

Rob didn't lay there for long before Cindy started moaning again and squirming next to him. He realized that the Cindy's vibrators were still going strong, and getting her wound up again. He quickly turned them down to a low setting. That elicited a weak 'no, don't' from Cindy. He whispered into her ear, "just wait." He bent down and reinserted the plug in Cindy's rear and locked it, before turning all three of them back to a high setting (about an 8).

As soon as all of her vibrators sprang to life, Cindy's body took off like a rocket and she quickly had another mind-blowing orgasm. She moaned and thrashed and her hands grabbed at her crotch and her breasts, holding the one and squeezing the other. Rob just laid beside her, watching and enjoying the show.

After she started to come down Rob turned off the clit vibrator and readjusted the vibrators in her holes to a low simmer.

Eventually Cindy sighed and mumbled something like 'oh God, thank you; that was fantastic' before staggering into the bathroom.

In the bathroom, Cindy had to hold onto the sink for a while just to stay vertical. She then washed her sweaty face, removing her streaked make-up. Next, she grabbed her little penis and went to sit on the toilet, only to discover that her tail was getting in the way. Damn! She had to sit almost sideways to allow her tail to clear the back of the toilet. Only then could she plug in the penis and empty her bladder. That act still bothered her. It was so humiliating. To think that she couldn't pee by herself - that she now had to pee through a penis was appalling. But she just had to get over it, there was no other option. She flushed the toilet and then proceeded to give herself an enema to rinse out Rob's load, empty her bowels, again sitting sideways on the toilet, and make sure she was clean for tomorrow.

When she finished, she zipped up her cat suit's crotch and climbed into bed. Rob then took his turn in the bathroom. When he came out Cindy was already asleep.

He carefully lifted the covers and after gently pushing her legs open, he plugged in her power cord.

End of Part 7